[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Maybe the later seasons are slightly better written than

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: Quibble.png (744KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Quibble.png
744KB, 1280x720px
"Maybe the later seasons are slightly better written than I gave them credit for. Still don't like them. And that's okay! We might never agree on what makes My Little Pony cool, but you... are definitely cool. You, /mlp/, are awesome."

Seriously now, have you ever thought that people who criticize the show aren't trying to antagonize people who enjoy later seasons? Have you ever thought that maybe it's just that they used to love the show and now they can't enjoy it anymore because it has changed in unexpected ways?

Have you ever thought that people who defend the show aren't trying to antagonize people who don't enjoy later seasons? Have you ever thought that maybe it's just that they feel that other people are unfairly attacking something they love?

You're always free to express your opinion, even it's "it's shit" or "I love it", and you're always free to defend it. But when you're defending it, maybe you should think for a second if the other side is really trying to antagonize (You), or it's just that they're defending their opinion too.

Perhaps we would have less "if you still like the show, you're a shiteater, fucking Hasdrone" and "if you no longer like the show, get out of my board, fucking Faustfag" if both sides realized that they're just fighting a stupid war that can't be won.

If you care, be the change you want to see.
>>
After all, the choice is yours.
>>
That was really gay. And I jerk off to stallion buttholes.
>>
>>29906171
Sorry, I don't associate with shiteating shills who only come here to rack up hasbucks
>>
>>29906208
Ow the edge
>>
>>29906338
Epic
Still won't shill your cancerous show, Jim, sorry :(
>>
I like you, anon, I hope you enjoy poni as much as I do.
>>
>>29906171
I want to do dirty, sodomous things to Quibble pant's thicc horse behind. I don't know what it is but he's one of the hottest stallions on the show and I'm not even homo.
>>
>>29906406
It's the daring do hair color.
>>
File: 1441491558003.jpg (44KB, 499x574px) Image search: [Google]
1441491558003.jpg
44KB, 499x574px
>>29906171
I don't think there IS a war. It's how /mlp/ works. It's as simple as that.

Since the premiere I've seen a lot of different opinions. People claiming and explaining why it's bad, people claiming and explaining why it's good. People shitposting about it, falseflagging from both sides. People being proud that they didn't watch it and people being glad they watched it.

Your post is redundant. It goes without saying. Sometimes shitposting can be too much but that's how it is. It doesn't mean people don't discuss it in a civil manner at all. I've seen a lot of opinions different from mine but a lot of opinions similar to mine as well.

People are used to shitposting and they mostly ignore it or reply to it with shitposting themselves. There's nothing unusual or wrong with that. The important thing is when the real discussion starts people can partake in it without resorting to shitposting. That's what matters.
>>
File: 13b.jpg (63KB, 447x663px) Image search: [Google]
13b.jpg
63KB, 447x663px
>>29906208
>>
File: Paul Rudish and Mickey Mouse.jpg (164KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Paul Rudish and Mickey Mouse.jpg
164KB, 1600x900px
>>29906171
>We might never agree on what makes My Little Pony cool
Objectively giving a fuck about the way you twist a little girl's toy commercial into a cartoon show meant to entertain families.

>Taking the neutral ground like a cowardly faggot.

>If you care, be the change you want to see.
Give me 250k USDs and I'll animate a special about a new pony show that'll rival Lauren Faust and Paul Rudish's original ideas for the pitch bible.

Or give me 12,500 usd and I'll hire some really amazing drawfags for a 125 page comic book about a charming dreamy story.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.