[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Equestrian Wrestling Entertainment CYOA Thread #5 - "When

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 2

Last Thread >>29703954

The Pro Wrestling lifestyle, one that involves a lot of chaos and change up and down. You have decided to partake in it, for reasons unmentioned to anypony else.

Maybe you just want all the bits? Maybe you just want the fame? Maybe you just want to be noticed? Maybe some combination of all three?

The Equestrian Wrestling Entertainment is the top company in all of Equestria, though who doesn't know that? It's got so many known ponies involved in it already. The Princesses, The Elements of Harmony, for some reason Sombra is a part of it. You question why that is, but wrestling logic is wrestling logic.

Anyways, you're there for one reason, you've been called in for the opportunity to sign a contract. Undoubtedly, you're going to have to work your way up from the bottom to the top. It's going to be quite the mountain for you to climb. The friends and enemies you form will be key to how your trip goes. You can be the biggest hero in EWE, or the biggest villain. The choice is up to you.

But, wait a second, something here in the info box of the contract sent to you is missing. You'd better fill that in before you get to the Chairman. You don't want to be fired before you even start working now, do you? The Chairman of the EWE is like that.

Last Time on EWE:
>Lyra and you finished up a jar conspiracy that went nowhere.

>After that you went to your first autograph signing.

>It was very well.

>You saw a cute and adorable filly dressed up as you.

>You had a good crowd.

>Mostly...

>It ended up a bit more crazy though when you went to TCI Fridays.

>Vinyl got drunk and you needed to help Tavi with her a bit.

>After a good sleep, you got to your second NXTE Show.

>Facing Indigo Zap

>Who you pissed off.

>She probably wants your blood.

>And now your match with her is NO DQ.

>It's now no longer a match, it's a fight.
>>
>>29894253
"What do you mean No DQ?"
>"That means No Disqualifications. You know, weapons are legal, there's nothing stopping the two of you to try to beat up each other with chairs, tables, ladders, steel steps, just whatever you two want to use on each other."
>You look at the stagehand, turning your head slightly.
"Oh... so basically there's no rules."
>"... Besides not killing her, or stuff like that, not really. But, I'd watch out... She's out for blood. You're actually going to be the one going out first. Get ready in ten."
>You give a nod as he leaves, finishing your stretches.
>Ten minutes, then you get to fight her.
>Just ten minutes.
>Your strategy is to piss her off even more, right?
>That could go well... or horribly.
>She's undoubtedly going to attempt to end your career though.
>That's what she said after all.
>No holding back.
>You hold back and you might be finished.
>Are you feeling ready for a fight?
>Or even... a war?
>That might be the situation here.
>>
>>29902011
This is what sometimes happens in wrestling. We got to accept that fact. Plan is to use her rage against her herself. Mentally prepare ourselves and get ready.
>>
>>29902011
Fuck yeah. Get rid of these fucking safety pads. Gonna fuck her up reeeaaal good.
>>
>>29902011
How much time time our match? An hour? 10 minutes? A few minutes?
>>
>>29902011
This chika think she hard? Bitch we from the hood. We will tear her ass up!
>>
>>29902011
>You go to the gorilla position and wait out the remaining time, stretching out.
>After that, your music begins to play and you walk out on the entrance stage while the announcer gives a rundown.
>You get a good cheer.
>Granted it's not as loud as Limestone or the tops of NXTE...
>But you're getting twice the amount of cheers that you were getting last week!
>Ah, you're constantly improving in support.
>It makes your heart swell.
>After you high hoof a lot of kids down the ramp, you slide under the bottom rope and get into the ring.
>The music fades as a new track comes in.
>Indigo Zap appears on the stage.
>Sour Sweet is with her.
>But Indigo still looks pissed.
>She's straight up strolling down to the ring, her eyes squinting at you in anger.
>Get out of ring and start this match early via brawl?
>>
>>29902659
>Get out of ring and start this match early via brawl?
No.
No need to let her anger get to us.
>>
>>29902659
Give her a friendly wave. We won't stoop to a level of cheap trickery to get to her. We are aiming to be a face wrestler for the sake of our growing fans and those adorable kids. But really, this is mostly to piss her off even more by her thinking we are just pretending be friendly.
>>
>>29902659
Maybe this is part of the show or something. This could be part of her contract or, her playing the role of heel. Stay on your hoof tips.
>>
>>29902659
Try to find a corner, but one without Sour near it. If Indigo charges, perform a mule kick. Maybe a double.
The guy said there were no rules. If she starts flying then use your magic to break or mess up the alignment if her feathers.
>>
>>29902659
>You decide to stay in the ring and give her a small wave.
>You can imagine the steam rising off her head due to the rage as she stomps around the ringside area.
>Coming to the steel steps.
>She rips the top half off and chucks them inside the ring.
>Luckily you sidestep to avoid the steps from nailing you.
>Congratulations, she's triggered.
>Sour Sweet's attempting to calm her down as she's attempting to pick up the bottom piece of the stairs.
>Indigo shakes her off, and grabs a chair near the announcers table.
>She slides in with it, and you instantly jump on top of her.
>Both of you roll around and trade punches until the ref can separate you and ring the bell to officially start the match.
>She picks up the chair and throws it at you.
>You sidestep the chair easily.
>But she rushes in like a house of fire and clotheslines both of you over the top rope to the outside.
>She picks you up and the two of you start brawling until you charge, spearing her into the other steel steps.
>It's going to be one of those matches.
>>
>>29902768
This.
Give her a genuine smile.
>>
>>29902834
I doubt no rules means we can magic or fly.
But if she tries it we will do it as well.
>>
>>29902881
Summon all our strength and throw her into the ring from here.
>>
>>29902881
We should try throwing things at her too. See if we can't get a lucky shot in. Also make sure we're avoiding Sour Sweet, just in case.
>>
>>29902890
There's nothing genuine. You're just fueling the fire.
>>
>>29902881
Pull her up and slam her into the steel steps, then stomp on her gut.
>>
>>29902959
That's the point. Rage will get her tired pretty quickly and she's likely to make more mistakes. A double edged sword really which we have to follow through now that she's already pissed.
>>
>>29902967
I say this because I think that would hurt her spin and buy us some time to survey the surrounding. Where's Sour?
>>
>>29902981
It'll also make her more relentless, which could be a problem if she overwhelms us.
>>
>>29902902
I get the feeling sour will not be a problem. She seems determined to hold her friend back.
>>
>>29902881
>You pick her up and try to pick her up and slam her on the steel steps.
>She reverses and backdrops you.
>Right onto the steel steps.
>Ow.
>She gets up and picks you off the ground putting you back into the ring.
>The chair is nearby, so you reach for it.
>She gets in the ring as you grab it and instantly fling it at her head as she enters.
>She stumbles and goes down for a bit.
>You look around for Sour.
>She's on the opposite side of the ring.
>Indigo and you get up and trade blows as you take her and whip her into the corner turnbuckle.
>You rush in, and she flips over your back as a reversal.
>However when she charges in, you drop toe hold her right into one of the turnbuckle pads.
>You look at the steel steps in the ring, then look over at the chair, then look at her.
>Shall we use a weapon?
>You could even leave the ring if you wanted to.
>>
>>29903449
She played dirty first. There is no dishonor in using a weapon when we started it.

See if we can manage to bite her at some point as well.
>>
>>29903449
Smack her upside the head with a chair.
>>
>>29903449
Better idea. Let's throw her out the ring. If she tries to re-enter we'll hit her with the chair.
Sour is her friend and might intervein if we hurt her too much.
>>
>>29903526
>>29903546
Isn't that a bit much?
>>
>>29903565
I second this one. No need to look like a super heel
>>
>>29903526
That said.
>>29903601
I know nothing about wrestling but if that would make us seem a bad guy don't do it.
>>
>>29903601
Thirded. Let's not turn into a heel unnecessarily. We want to remain face.
>>
Yeah what they said. We'll fight the normalish way, but if she goes heel, we'll give her the heel.
>>
Before bed bump. Try not to let the thread die boys
>>
Quick pre bed bump from me too.
>>
>>29904344
>>
>>29905023
>>
These bumps will make us seem strong
>>
>>29905998
>>
>>29906527
>>
page 9 bump
>>
Today's my stream day so might not be running tonight.
>>
>>29908074
Stream? You do art?
>>
>>29908446
Video gaming.
>>
Page 10 bump.
>>
>>29909647
>>
before bed bumparoo
>>
I know, we did nothing, I got busy.

Life sucks....(And then you die, damn it Vince...)

Anyways... more match eventually.
>>
File: this_lighting_doesnt_make_sense.png (627KB, 1154x1000px) Image search: [Google]
this_lighting_doesnt_make_sense.png
627KB, 1154x1000px
>>
>>29911478
Fan art bump
>>
>>29912040
>>
>>29912686
>>
>>29913434
>>
Page 9 Bump.
>>
>>29903449
>You throw her out of the ring to the outside.
>Sour Sweet is luckily on the opposite side of the ring.
>Indigo seems mad as she flips up the apron and searches under it.
>Oh no, she could find Best Scout!
>Luckily, she doesn't though, as she pulls out a sledgehammer.
>Though she tries to run around the ring, you keep your eyes on her.
>Then Sour Sweet gets on the apron.
>The ref's talking to her.
>You take a look over.
>Bad mistake, rookie.
>Indigo's gotten inside and nails you right in the gut with the sledgehammer.
>Before bringing it down on your back, knocking you down.
>She drops the weapon and leaves the ring.
>Pulling out a table from under it.
>She brings it back into the ring and sets it up.
>She picks you up and puts you in the corner.
>A few rough shots daze you as she puts you up top.
>She climbs the turnbuckle, looking to superplex you through the table, but you hit her in the jaw to stun her.
>You've only got a few seconds.
>Better decide what you want to do.
>You and her are on top of the turnbuckle.
>She's dazed and there's a table below.
>You could put her through it.
>But how?
>Do you even want to risk it?
>>
>>29916302
>Indigo's gotten inside and nails you right in the gut with the sledgehammer.
Motherfucker! She's gone too far now!
Perform a flying power bomb if that's a thing onto the table! Or a regular one. WHICH ever works.
If that can't be performed then throw both of you into the table, with Incognita on top.
>>
>>29916302
Gonna have to do it.
Push her through.
>>
>>29916302
Punch her in the throat or gut for good measure.
>>
>>29916302
If we can actually pull this off, I want to pick up that sledgehammer and give her a taste of her own medicine. Let's punch her in the stomach with the head of the hammer and see how she likes it.
>>
>>29916302
What else is there to do? We can't flee. We've taken some serious hits and she can come for use when she's shaken out of her daze. Best to use these few precious seconds to hit her hard.
>>
>>29916302
No days I wished we picked an earth pony instead of a unicorn. Then we could head butt people.
What was our opponents race again?
>>
>>29917386
Indigo is Pegasus.

Before bed bump as well.
>>
>>29917913
Why do I keep forgetting this?
>>
>>29916551
This. Get a hit we know we can land in, and then try for the table.
>>
>>29916302
Suplex her through the table. Let's not do >>29916574 though, I think that's crossing a line.
>>
Page 9 bump.
>>
>>29919904
This
>>
>>29920581
>>
AWEEEEEEEESOOOOOOOOOOOOOME

I CAME TO BUMP
>>
>>29921768
Please Miz.
>>
>>29916302
>You hit her again in the throat, then you push her forward.
>She falls through the table with a smash.
>You dive off on top of her, hooking the hind leg.
>Sour Sweet is on the apron again, distracting the ref.
>You get up, walking your way over to her.
>She quickly drops off the apron.
>Then trips on her back.
>Oh shit, Best Scout did something!
>She quickly blinks then goes under the ring to chase Best Scout.
>You turn around, and Indigo somehow hits you with a superkick.
>She goes down to hook the leg.
>One... two... Kickout!
>You're still in this match, and you roll up Indigo in response.
>One...two...Kickout.
>You both get up, you get up first and take her right into the turnbuckle.
>She sits down, and you hit a running dropkick to her face.
>Quick pin, but she kicks out again at two.
>You pick her up, and she gives you a jawbreaker.
>She reaches down for the Sledgehammer, while you grab the chair.
>Both of you swing at each other, the weapons colliding.
>She knocks the chair out of your hooves.
>She rushes at you.
>But you drop toe hold her down.
>Her face hits the hammer.
>>
>>29922977
>But you drop toe hold her down.
>Her face hits the hammer.
https://youtu.be/17AC53_6-6A
Nice. I hope she busted some teeth.
>>
>>29922977
Take the chance to get her in our best hold.
>>
>>29922977
Take the opportunity to quickly pin her down. No doubt she's dazed enough to do one with no retaliation from her. Afterwards, go help out Best Scout. He's put himself in danger for our sake.
>>
>>29922977
Please be unconscious or suffering a lot of pain. If she's still up do an elbow drop. If she manages to roll away, try getting up and go for either the chair or the sledgehammer. Which ever is closes.

If all that is unnecessary and she is indeed unconscious, hit one of her legs or wing with the sledge hammer and go assist Scout with your new found weapon. Because no one hurts our coltfrie- er, I mean normal platonic friend!
Y-yeah.
>>
>>29922977
We're a unicorn. That means we're great with techniques / submissions (I'm not racist!)
Keep her in a painful hold and don't stop until she's crying or passes out. Then we can go kick the shit out of Sour Cunt.
>>
>>29922977
>You decide to then lock in the Crossface, your forehooves grinding on her face as you wrench her neck back.
>The ref comes down to check on the submission.
>You tighten the hold, wrenching back tighter.
>After all this insanity, you just want her to tap and end this.
>She tries to drag herself over to the ropes.
>You break the hold, not having that.
>You drag her back to the middle of the ring.
>Crossface reapplied.
>Indigo has nowhere to go, she's pretty much unable to move from the center of the ring.
>It takes a half a minute or so but she finally ends up tapping.
>The ref calls for the bell and it rings.
>You quickly get out of the ring and check under the apron for Best Scout and Sour Sweet.
>You find Best Scout, bailing, and running back up the ramp to the backstage, right past you.
>Sour Sweet is coming out from underneath the ring.
>Give her a taste of her own medicine?
>>
>>29923230
Just tell her there is no need anymore. The fight is over.

If she stops her attack tell her you admire the way she holds indigo back sometimes. She is a good friend to her.

Then go offer indigo our hoof. Whatever we do no sledgehammer.
>>
>>29923230
How dare she try to hurt our crush! But the match is over now, lucky her. She cares about her friend too much to try anything. After the match is officially over, check on Best Scout. We want to check to see if he's okay.
>>
>>29923230
Look at what she's done. She has to pay.

Get the chair or hammer and teacher her not to fuck with us or our friends.
>>
>>29923399
Woah there, let's not do something we'll regret. The match is over. We want the audience to be on our side for our career. If she did do something to Scout, we'll confront her about it, but not like this.
>>
>>29923230
Kick Indigo in the head for good measure. I dont want her to do a suprise attack when back is turned.
Grab the steel step, the sledgehammer, or the chair and get Sour's attention. Does she want to chase after the changeling and get a skull fracture, or does she want to go help her friend?

>>29923301
>Then go offer indigo our hoof. Nnnoooo. She's heel, remember? I don't trust her. At least not now. Maybe we can try to befriend her later. Then again. You can't make friends with everyone. Who knows.

>>29923317
Like that's ever stopped anyone in this sport :^) ok if she goes after scout even if we tell her not to, let's kick her ass. That will probably earn us a few brownie points with momma bug.
>>
>>29923435
I don't know man. The rules are kind of loose in the EWE. Her being her kinda wasn't fair so.....
Look. Ok I kind of understand what you're getting at, put in one form or another she's hurt her friend. How about we threaten her?
>>
>>29923454
Threatening is fine. In fact, I just kinda assumed that we would automatically do so. I just don't want to suddenly start swinging a weapon at her when it could be avoided
>>
>>29923470
Ok, but I still want to kick Indigo in the head. She got a lot of cheap shots in, and I wouldn't want to be super good sunshine friends with her after this.
>>
>>29923445
She's heel, remember? I don't trust her.
Exactly why we need to offer our hoof. We need to show we are friendly even in the face of danger.
>>
>>29923518
Worked for our first opponent. I wanna be the mare that converts a bunch of heels to faces.

Most importantly remember the girl that dressed as us. Do you really want to disapoint her.
>>
>>29923537
Fuck pretend that first line was green.
>>
>>29923549
>>29923537
And you don't think that's been before in the past by Twilight Sparkle, the princess of friendship? If everyone were friends then the EWE and our boss would loose fans and money.
>>
>>29923549
I agree with you on not kicking our opponent in the head. I don't want Incognita to get disqualified or something, but I do disagree with your idea of extending the olive branch.
>>
>>29923230
>Luckily your appearance causes Sour Sweet to back off and walk away from you.
>She obviously doesn't want any trouble.
>You decide to not pursue and attack the mare... yet.
>Gotta check on her first.
>You take a look at Indigo, who is now getting up using the ropes.
>You decide to slide into the ring, and attempt to be the bigger mare.
>Offering her a hoof shake.
>She spits directly into your eye, and you reel back, trying to clean the spit out of your eye.
>Indigo picks up a chair, and tries to just rush you.
>But you dodge the chairshot and just throw her out of the ring, on top of Sour Sweet.
>You are pretty lucky.
>If she hadn't tried to pick up the chair to strike you with, you would've probably been unable to dodge.
>Your eye is mostly clean of her spit though.
>You'll need to wash it.
>The two are leaving through the crowd.
>Your hoof is raised to a positive reaction.
>Your popularity has seemed to have gone up.
>Good, but you get out of the ring and head up the ramp to the back, highhoofing some fans as you rush back.
>Time to check on Best Scout.
>But where is Best Scout?
>
>>
>>29923666
Go look for him. Ask the other wrestlers in the Gorilla Position saw where he went.If nadda, then check under the refreshment tables.
>>
>>29923666
Nice evil trips.

>>29923537
>>29923549
See that? Perfect reason why we should kick her ass without any second thoughts or second guess our actions next time she's in the ring with us.
>>
>>29923710
This. Check out if he's injured. He definitely a big ol' hug from us. Maybe we can feed him. Changelings feed on l-love right?

>>29923721
Still worth a try. Even so, it made us look better in the end. Can't be a face without making risks. Although, we should less mistakes such as not removing those weapons.
>>
>>29923735
But if we're too much of a face then we'll end up like Spike. Leave the friend making to the pony that is the living embodiment of friendship.
>>
>>29923735
>it made us look better in the end
You can't say that's the only reason why our popularity had gone up. Maybe a lot of people hated her, maybe everyone was impressed that the rookie was able to beat someone tougher then her.

Ok. How about this. Limestone can be pretty hostile. Do you think she's a Face or a heel?
>>
>>29923770
I honestly don't know. Maybe something in the middle. She seems to have a large of number of fans praising her despite her hostility. She's like a heel that's up upon.
>>
>>29923791
I'd rather this not be "another" goodie goodie lawful good wallflower again.
>>
I'm calling it here to sleep for new horse.
>>
>>29923798
Might be interesting becoming a wrestler to falls neither side of the fence. A true mystery. I hope our current fans won't mind us letting out something occasionally.
>>
>>29923721
I agree we should not hold back next time but it was worth offering a handshake. It makes us look good.
>>
>>29923798
I see where you are coming from. People often try to be to good in cyoa but I wanna be good here.
If we ever learn of the way spoilt rich treats her daughter though we should call her out on it right there in the ring and announce she will be getting none of the respect we usualy give our foes.
>>
We can't just start acting like a heel for no reason. It'd make us look dumb as a character. Wait until we get a belt or something, guys.
>>
The search continues.
>>
Page 8 bump.
>>
Page 9 bump.
>>
>>29927638
>>
>>29928056
>>
Page 10 bump
>>
>>29929299
>>
>>29928056
>>
I HEAR VOICES IN MY HEAD,
THEY COUNCIL ME
THEY UNDERSTAND
THEY BUMP FOR ME
>>
>>29931210
Do they?
>>
Page 9 bump.
>>
~~Bump~~
>>
>>29932905
>>
>>29933285
>>
Go on
>>
Taking so many bumps.
>>
>>29935880
Too many bumps.
>>
>>29936468
Not enough bumps!
>>
>>29936980
Out of the ring bump!
>>
Do we get injured after a certain amount of bumps
>>
>>29923666
I was really hoping he wouldn't had to do anything, but I'm glad he helped us.

Let's take him out for some ice cream as an, "I'm sorry you got injured on my behalf" apology / gift.
>>
Distracted with food.
>>
>>29938534
What type of food? This is essential to know.
>>
>>29938658
>>
>>29939280
>>
OP's food was too much. We have to bump to cure their food coma
>>
>>29940426
rip
>>
>>29941109
>>
>>29941187
>>
>>29941628
>>
>>29942744
>>
>>29943250
>>
>>29943805
>>
>>29944720
>>
>>29945428
OP's food sure did a number on him.
>>
>>29945952
Oh, it's not that, I'm busy hosting Game Show Night right now.

That I haven't had time to run.

That and going over Waifu Wars material.
>>
>>29945981
You do quite a bit.
>>
>>29945981
Game show you say?
>>
>>29947000
It's a cytube stream thing.
>>
>>29901978
>tattoo with fur
Thread posts: 141
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.