[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So let me get this straight. You criticize and hate Double Rainboom

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: thumb.png (41KB, 250x219px) Image search: [Google]
thumb.png
41KB, 250x219px
So let me get this straight.

You criticize and hate Double Rainboom because the characters are portrayed as out of character.

Yet you have no problem with Hasbro's toy commercial when the main 6 continously act like they have autism.
>>
I don't have a problem with Double Rainboom. It was overhyped but it wasn't actively bad. The worst part was going into the power puff reality, and even that wasn't awful.
And I have been loving season 7. It's already a big step up from 5.
>>
>>29901052
Because it's official. DRB is automatically shit because it's fan-made. The fans cannot compete with DHX.
>>
>>29901052
Double rainbow was fine until the crossover part. That's exactly where it turned to absolute shit.
>>
LOL, we had the same thread yesterday, fag.
Except it was Past Sins.
Fuck off and die in a hole.
>>
>>29901052
I'm pretty sure people complained about DRB just being shitty all around, not specifically because of the characters being out of character. I'm sure that was part of it but that was just one of many problems...

I actually didn't hate DRB. Thought it was kind of dumb and cringe-y but from a technical standpoint it was pretty impressive for a fanwork
>>
>>29901128
> people complained about DRB just being shitty all around,
So exactly like the cartoon after season 1 ended.
>>
>>29901052
Pretty much every aspect of Double Rainboom is bad, even its animation is subpar.
>>
>>29901142
Snowdrop came out before DRB, didn't brag about its animation at all, yet managed more fluid and show-accurate animation than the "first show-quality fan episode ever."
>>
>>29901141
Is this some faggot that worked on Double Rainboom? Get out of here with that Season 1 nonsense
>>
>>29901147
Not much happened, but at least everything stayed on model.
>>
>>29901150
>Season 1 nonsense
Pack your bags and go there www.derpibooru.org
>>
Anons, please. We all know the best fanimation of all time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgJPHj7Cjss
>>
>>29901158
Why the fuck would I go to Derpibooru, this board is for talking about the show, not just one season little faggot
>>
>>29901177
What, no sequel?
>>
>>29901080
Corporate drones should be round up and shot, by the corporations they defend no less.
>>
>>29901052
And this thread got replies only because OP typed like 3 sentences about 1 thing instead of a full argument.

What a lovely board that encourages intellectual thinking and not degenerate assholes.
>>
>>29901052
Yep, that is correct. You got it right, OP.
>>
>>29902446
This.
>>
>>29901052
These guys in the fandom don't like this thing in the fandom that I like
>>
File: im way too evil for that.png (274KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
im way too evil for that.png
274KB, 1280x720px
>>29901294
They're way too evil for that.
>>
>>29901052
I criticise double rainboom because it has no sense of timing.
>>
>>29901052
No one said they had no problems with characters being out of character. Ever.
But for characters to be out of character, they need to, you know, fucking be out of character. Most of the time, canonically, they aren't.

Also,
>implying the only problem Double Rainboom had was the portrayal of MLP's characters
>implying literally the entire thing wan't pure gutter trash, all the way down to its plot structure
The entire fucking thing was just a scavenger hunt for dead, unfunny memes to keep the attention of 8 year olds from memebase who heard about ponies through a ragecomic.

And don't even fucking get me started on the crossover shit.
Oh my GOD.
>>
The saddest thing about the crossover is it was still better then the power puff girls reboot.
>>
>>29904461
Good, good. Now direct all that criticism towards Return of Harmony for suffering for the same general flaws. Discord was never good.
>>
>>29901052
Hypocrism and double standards - the fandom.
It comes with the territory of enjoying my little pony of all things.
>>
>>29904465
This. It is truly sad when any random fan of the PPG can create something better than CN's retards.
>>
>>29901052
Hypocrism is magic. :D
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.