[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How likely is Twilight to fall victim to Hermaeus Mora's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

How likely is Twilight to fall victim to Hermaeus Mora's influence?
>>
>>29893699
she'd be patient zero for a daedric takeover of Equestria, no question. No way she could resist the knowledge.
>>
>>29893699
>twilight ends existence because of her hardon for books and knowledge and shit
fuckin purple sperg
>>
>>29893712
>>29893730
>Implying Hermy gives a fuck about taking over anything.
Dude just wants to learn, he doesnt give a fuck what you do with your life as long you dont try to fuck him over, go back on bargains or attempt to hide knowledge.
>>
>>29893738
Would she try to hide knowledge from him if he offered her knowledge in exchange?
>>
>>29893761
Nah, she loves teaching people things. She gets giddy whenever anyone makes the mistake of asking her about anything.
>>
>>29893787
So there's really no way either party would get fucked over if they made a pact, is there?

>Twilight shares her knowledge of Equestria with Mora because she loves showing off and teaching new things
>Mora shares his knowledge about everything with Twilight because he probably has nothing better to do with his time than learn about the magical world where talking ponies live
>>
>>29893812
Eh... probably not? Any calamity that insures would be Twilight mishandling the information she gets.
>>
Now... Could Twilight handle the secrets of the 41st Millennium?
>>
File: 130264168568.png (87KB, 480x268px) Image search: [Google]
130264168568.png
87KB, 480x268px
>>29893812
Literally all he'd have to do is grant her access to Apocrypha and he'd gain her eternal loyalty.

>>29893842
I dont think you understand how few shits mora gives about anything that isnt knowledge or people crossing him.
As long as said calamity didnt interfere with his efforts it's doubtful he'd do more than record it happened.
On the flip side, if said calamity did fuck with the pursuit of knowledge he'd charge Twilight with fixing it, there isnt really another pony more suitable.
And on top of all that he's one of the few daedric princes to give a fuck about their servants to the point of saving them from death.
>>
>>29893738
>Dude just wants to learn, he doesnt give a fuck what you do with your life as long you dont try to fuck him over, go back on bargains or attempt to hide knowledge.
>Convienantly ignoring that he gets his servants to murder, cause havoc, and then disposes of them when he has no more use for them
>>
>>29893699
>dangerous levels of daedron radiation
>>
>>29893699
First thing Mora would probably want to know is how she became an Alicorn and what the limits of their abilities are and I don't think she even knows all that.
>>
>>29893699
Unlikely, as we've seen no evidence that Oblivion connects to Equestria outside of fanfiction.

If it did, though, Twilight would definitely become Herma-Mora's servant if he had a use for her, whether she wanted to be or not (or even if she was even tempted to be in the first place).
>>
>>29894016
>implying that a portal from Equestria to Mundus isn't being crafted as we speak
>implying that the Unicorn in Cyrodil isn't a lost traveler desperately trying to find a way back from that evil place
>>
>>29893894
Nevermind that. What if Twilight came to possess an Elder Scroll?
>>
>>29894034
She'd go very blind.
>>
File: derpi_674397.gif (2MB, 849x385px) Image search: [Google]
derpi_674397.gif
2MB, 849x385px
>>29893948
>Ignoring the context for all that.
He has you murder the box guy because he's insane at this point and would just hoard the infinitum away, defeating the entire point of unlocking the box.
The whole shit with mirrak was because he betrayed mora after the big guy saved his ass.
He tentacle rapes the skall because he previously refused MULTIPLE requests for their tribes knowledge and even then only performs >rape as part of a bargain that the guy agreed to.
He's not a complete dick, he simply does not give two shits.

>>29894045
She's got chosen one status, if anything it would probably start playing the first episode.
>>
>>29894045
This. Or she would fuck up some magical disaster in trying to read it.
>>
>>29894094
>"The Daedric prince of the unknown. Hermaeus Mora. I thought there were no secrets left to know. Until I first spoke to him. He asks a price -- to work his will. A few murders, some dissent spread, a plague or two. For the secrets I can endure. In time, he brought me here. To the box. But he won't reveal how to open it. Maddening."

Hermaus Mora pulls strings from behind the shadows, and while we know he loves to hoard knowledge first and foremost, he clearly fucks with innocent people for ends that only he knows. Maybe he suddenly becomes fascinated with the secret of how long it takes someone to die from prostate stimulation, and then one day you get ass-raped to death for no discernible reason.
>>
>>29893699
This will likely never happen.
>>
>>29894181
Some far-flung plotting that'll lead to more knowledge opening up to him, probably.
>>
>>29893699
Honestly she could easily be exploited by the deadric prince
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.