[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have to do it, /mlp/! You have to fuck Mike Vogel in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

You have to do it, /mlp/!

You have to fuck Mike Vogel in the ass!!
It's the only way to end his insanity, Batma- I mean /mlp/.

Say the words "Twilycorn Akbar" and pull the trigger!!!
>>
/mlp/ buddy, just... cum inside Mike Vogel's ass.
>>
File: Commissioner_gordon.jpg (38KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Commissioner_gordon.jpg
38KB, 640x480px
You know if /mlp/ would just drive to Vancouver and fuck Vogel in the ass then he'd fuck right off the show and we would finally get cute ponies doing cute pony things while sometimes having adventures.
>>
>>29882301
>It's the only way to end his insanity, Batma- I mean /mlp/.
heh
>>
>>29882301
1. NYPA
2. Fuck, marry or kill? Make up your god damn mind!
3. Oh no, but THEN who would add "emotion" and "drama" to the show? Please don't be Rebecca Sugar, please don't be Rebecca Sugar.
>>
>>29882301
Anyone got his Q&A from Babscon?
>>
>>29882798
I would not mind rebbeca sugger.
Her biggest flaws are making her villans job and putting songs where they do not belong. I do not see that happening in mlp.
>>
>>29882817
Ehhh I'll take Daron Nefcy behind Star Vs, they at least know what having fun is, even if it's an obnoxious soulless manner. Or is it Dominic Bisignano, Jordana Arkin and Dave Wasson?

They write in a similar randumb style, but far less boring. It seems like Disney at least knows what fun is.
>>
>>29882301
What happened to his guest appearance at babscon?
>>
>>29882948
Illustrous Q had a Q&A panel with him and Confalone. He will probably post it after the event.

Wonder what his headcanons are since they will probably act as the shows bible.
>>
>>29882956
>Illustrous Q had a Q&A panel with him
Couldn't they get somebody who isn't a complete boot licker? Did he at least ask any direct questions or just general bullshit like always?
>>
>>29882971
Don't know. Probably nothing offensive or challenging
>>
>>29882301
Batman why won't you rape the joker!!!!
>>
Raaapeee the Vogel
>>
>>29882948
A tad boring but at least I got the impression of what the episodes he'll write in the future will be like.
>>
Repel the Vogel
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.