[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm so jaded /mlp/, will the show the show ever be good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1489638081338.jpg (90KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1489638081338.jpg
90KB, 1024x768px
I'm so jaded /mlp/, will the show the show ever be good again? Its just keeps getting worse and worse.
>>
>>29880278
No.
>>
>>29880278
Wait for the movie with the furry cats and S8 with Dusedau becoming a story editor.
>>
>>29880344
Might as well go kill myself then.
>>
>>29880278
Maybe if the current staff is fired and replaced with one that CARES.

Unfortunately, the oods for that are almost as low as Jim's odds of getting married someday.
>>
>>29880396
Every time I read a poster say he's going to kill himself I want to fucking put a bullet through your fucking brains personally.

You little fucking cry babies think killing yourselves is going to magically make all your problems go away? The show is going to suck whether you're wasting oxygen or not, stop trying to get pity points with threatening to off yourselves.

KILL. THE STAFF. INSTEAD.

This isn't fucking rocket science, if you are going to throw your life away go fucking do some good with it and shoot up Hasbro HQ or DHX or one of the VA's, take something with you so that you may in some small hope live your dream of ending the nightmare and sparing others the same trauma. Do it you motherfucking faggots, stop talking about wasting a bullet on your own worthless life and go out there and FUCK Hasbro up, or your shitpost means nothing to me you ball-less fucks.
>>
>>29880512
>one of the VA's
You fuck right off, they do nothing wrong.
>>
File: 0752_fidel_castro.jpg (164KB, 467x408px) Image search: [Google]
0752_fidel_castro.jpg
164KB, 467x408px
>>29880522
They are complacent cogs in the machine. They are guilty reading their lines as the writers making them or the executives demanding them

If if they are truly innocent justice goes beyond the concept of guilt. Sometimes when fighting the wolves you cannot save every sheep. There is no victory without sacrifice
>>
>>29880278
Take a break, I walked away due to working six days a week. Just got caught up for the new season. I feel like I was able to enjoy mlp more with out /mlp/
>>
>>29880522
You think Tabitha telling poor African kids to kill their parents is "nothing wrong"?
>>
>>29880561
>I feel like I was able to enjoy mlp more with out /mlp/
I feel this way too. I discovered the ride before this place (/mlp/ being the reason I came here anyway) and now, I don't enjoy the show as much. I was at my peak of enjoyment when it was just me, myself, and I, watching the show at my own pace and keeping everything to myself.
>>
>>29880546
They are the one thing that can save a mediocre script. If you don't get a smile on your face when Tabitha St. Germain gets to go off on a hammy tirade (whether as Rarity or someone else), you are truly dead inside and might as well be outside.
Also Jesus Christ, don't try to be literary eloquent, you sound like a total fag.
>>29880567
uwot
>>
>>29880546
Careful kiddo. You're gonna cut yourself on that edge.
>>
>>29880278
but the first two episodes were pretty good
>>
>>29880278
You have to fuck Vogel in the ass for the show to be good again.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.