[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here's explanation on why they didn't had a proper

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: 1492288509957.png (78KB, 630x658px) Image search: [Google]
1492288509957.png
78KB, 630x658px
Here's explanation on why they didn't had a proper two parter opening. It seems Hasbro is rushing them to make 2 seasons at the same time. That's why De Lancie already recorded voices for S8. It's probably being made right now with the second half of S7.
>>
>>29877675
Oh, DHX, always working under budget and ahead of schedule.
>>
>>29877693
And for an ego-maniacal douchebag with no talent and no idea what having fun means.
>>
>>29877675
Ok, so season 7 was rushed and made WITHOUT any feedback input.

No wonder Jim isn't live tweeting it anymore: he already knows the kind of reactions he will get and also knows he ran out of excuses and bullshit long ago.
>>
>>29877918
They pretty much made Season 7 not knowing reaction about Glimmer after S6

I think they will remove her in S8 that is being made right now. Too many people voice their distaste with Glimmer on twitter accounts of the show staff.
>>
I remember when they did the same with LPS, that was the shortest hiatus ever
>>
>>29877947
The staff doesn't care about anything that isn't a praise, especially Jim.
>>
>>29877675

Didn't they work on S6 while working on S5?
>>
>>29877967
They retconned Pony Flash out of existance thanks to the negative feedback from the fandom. Flash was the literal Poochie that was teased in the cameos and then stop existing even as a bg crystal guard who should probably appear in the Thorax episode as a random guard if DHX wanted to be consisted.
They just pretend he never appeared in S4.
>>
>>29877947
>Too many people voice their distaste with Glimmer
Really? I thought this place was the only one who didn't like Poochie. Glad to hear not everyone is willing to have the pink turd shoved down their throats. Got any links?
>>
>>29878010
>>29877947
A. Starlight is a vastly more important character than Flash.
B. Movie characters don't have any roles in the series outside of maybe background cameos.
C. Flash has appeared in every EG movie despite the amount of hate he's gotten, what makes you think they'd leave Starlight out of S8?
>>
File: image.png (251KB, 559x373px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
251KB, 559x373px
>>29878158
>completed story arc
>followed by adding another overpowered OC
>>
>>29878158
Zecora treatment, my friend.
Peacefull way of letting her return ot her home planet.
>>
>>29878414
Zecora was introduced as a minor character in a minor episode. Starlight was introduced as a major villain in a season opener and her importance has only grown from there.

Or to put it another way, Zecora was introduced in season 1 and has appeared in around a dozen episodes. Starlight was introduced in season 5 and has already had more appearances than Zecora.

Starlight appeared more in season six than Applebloom, the only non-mane six character who appeared more than her is Spike. So she has about as much chance of getting the "Zecora treatment" as they do.
>>
>>29878005
No, they started S6 after the S5 finale.
>>
>>29877675

No, there still working on the second half of S7, they won't started S8 after S7 finale or it won't be S8 because the movie will be a flop.
>>
>>29877693
No, there still on S7.
>>
File: 47246.png (2MB, 1442x947px) Image search: [Google]
47246.png
2MB, 1442x947px
>>29877947
>bronies actually want the show to pander to them now
>>
>>29877675
He said nothing about season 8.
>>
>>29878918
I thought so, thank you anon.
>>
>>29878918
>>29878953
He literally did you morons.
>>
>>29878880
>the movie will be a flop.
Like Equestria Girls?
>>
>>29878010
Do you have any proof of this, perchance?
Flash was really just some background guard, even in EqG at the end. That's why I always tell those faggots that think it means something not to overthink it.
>>
>>29878981
S8 production won't start til after S7 finale, faggot!
>>
>>29879011
And McCarthy and Vogel will get fired and the show will be cancelled.
>>
>>29879064
and twilight will lose her wings and the tree will grow back and faust will lose her child and come back to write for the show
>>
>>29879074
And the elements of harmony will return and the tree of harmony will be gone forever.
>>
>>29879016
Flash is in TV TROPEs page about Poochie characters.

>>29879052
Right now they making S8 too. Why do you think De Lancie tweeted that he voiced two more Discord episodes for S8!? Do you think they will wait with animating these voices until they finish S7 this October when they need to ait S8 on April?
>>
>>29879074
Honestly Twilight's wings don't even matter anymore, there is literally no difference between being a alicorn princess and a powerful unicorn. Celestia/Luna/Cadance/Twilight could lose their wings and it wouldn't effect the story in the slightest.
>>29879111
Both are plot devices that only show up for a couple season and then afterwards are forgotten. When is the last time the Tree of Harmony showed up? Season 4?
>>
>>29879189
is the tree something they need to mention? how would you imagine that being relevant to a story?
>>
>>29879204
I wasn't the one to bring it up. But to answer your question.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQeIumOQTD4
>>
>>29879111
And the alien colonists will finally come to earth. Scully and Mulder will marry.
>>
>>29879232
you see this happening every season to make sure people remember the tree of harmony?
>>
>>29879246
take it up with this guy.
>>29879111
>>
>>29879160
Discord will be evil again and Twilight will be a unicorn again in S8.
>>
>>29877947
Actually, I haven't anyone outside of /mlp/ voice their distaste with Glimmer.
>>
>>29879550
Every Glimmer thread on Equestria Daily is shitposted with flamewar like all Fostgitt posts.

Same with Deviant Art community
http://cuddlepug.deviantart.com/art/MLP-FiM-S7-E1-2-Celestial-Advice-Review-675067786

Only Derpibooru is without criticism since they ban everyone who shit on Glimmer.
>>
>>29879582
>http://cuddlepug.deviantart.com/art/MLP-FiM-S7-E1-2-Celestial-Advice-Review-675067786
That was actually really spot on.

I feel the only redeeming qualities of this premier were the for the first time in seven seasons, Celestia has a ton of dialogue, (yet still no episode like Luna Eclipsed,
not that I trust them with it)
and the opening scene in All Bottled Up
>>
>>29879582
>Equestria Daily
>Deviant Art
/mlp/ keeps good company.
>>
>>29879825
The other options are tumblr, reddit and round stable. I think MLPforums had a lot of complaints about Starshit, too.
>>
https://mobile.twitter.com/TheBiggestJim/with_replies

Jim is answering questions right now.

If you want to kiss his butt or tell him to go fuck himself do it now.
>>
>>29879582
>He loved AJs Day Off, but hated Gauntlet of Fire

Shit taste.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.