[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I expected to be butthurt from Glimglam and ended up being butthurt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: wew.jpg (33KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
33KB, 640x480px
I expected to be butthurt from Glimglam and ended up being butthurt from Trixie
>Season 6 makes it look like she has learned her lesson and isn't an arrogant over-the-top bitch anymore
>nu episode makes her as arrogant, over-the-top, egoitistical, irresponsible and annoying as possible
How will trixiefags ever recover?
>>
>>29874237
Eh. A massive ego is a terminal illness for her. She can't be cured, she has to manage it
>>
File: family.jpg (19KB, 500x457px) Image search: [Google]
family.jpg
19KB, 500x457px
>>29874237
You know why I don't care? Because she doesn't do it with malice, it's just how she is, and you can see that at the end of the episode. She really cares about her firend and she is friendly to others ponies too, she even offered the nuts to both the shopkeeper and granny Smith. There is nothing to recover from
>>
>>29874237
It's because Seth was displeased, gotta suck his dick more.
>>
>>29874325
>family
Can't make a family until you fuck da pussy.
>>
>>29874237
>Season 6 makes it look like she has learned her lesson and isn't an arrogant over-the-top bitch anymore
The first thing she did in the finale was brag to Twilight
>>
>>29874651
Well, Trevor can make a family with Starlight.
>>
Trixie was gold desu, the only annoying bit is that she has to learn magic when she was more than competent in S1
>>
>>29874237
She is a good pony now but she's just a moron and a braggart.

She's still as sexy as ever though
>>
File: 1466703427882.gif (36KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1466703427882.gif
36KB, 720x720px
>>29874880
Actually she's not supposed to know more than her special talent: magical tricks. But teleportation and transmutation are tricks...
But by that logic she could do literally anything. But her special talent isn't magic. Will she gradually learn more stuff even if she can't because Twilight said so? Maybe other unicorns know only few spells because they didn't bother learning anything beyond their talent.
>>
File: triggered.png (301KB, 564x683px) Image search: [Google]
triggered.png
301KB, 564x683px
>>29874237
Trixie being a cunt isn't something that she needs to get over, just moderate, its part of her personality and she does that without even realizing, the conflict didn't came from her being a cunt, but from Starlight refusing to point out her behavior because she was afraid of losing her friend
>>
File: trixiefags.png (1MB, 1238x2598px) Image search: [Google]
trixiefags.png
1MB, 1238x2598px
>>29874237
>>
>>29874325
>>29874259
>>29874675
>>29874880
>>29875145
Trixie did seem especially unaware of everything though. She lost the damn Friendship table but had no care whatsoever.
In the S6 finale she did some cool things but didn't go to the point of completely ignoring everything else. Has she ever just ignored everything?
>>
File: TEACUP.jpg (45KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
TEACUP.jpg
45KB, 500x500px
>>29874237
What are you talking about, anon. I like Smugface MacTrixie. I also like the fact that she does not care about stuff since she does not knows about.

She acts like Discord: they are now "good" but they still have their usual behavior.
>>
>>29876140
Everyone expects Discord being a dick because that's his thing and nobody but stupid fluttercord cucks ever tried to make him look like an innocent victim or circumstances, unlike Trixie
>>
>>29874237
Being a cunt is her personality. She just learned when to rein it in. It's like she said to Starlight, she needed to be told when she was being overbearing.
>>
>>29876051
Because she was unaware, remember that Glimmer didn't showed any anger so its not like she would just guess from nowhere, friends can be assholes with each other sometimes but its all banter and jokes until someone gets legitimately mad
>why didn't she freaked out over the table
Because she was confident they would find it and Starlight was just overreacting
>>
>>29874237
She's just self-absorbed. And don't forget she isn't exactly friends with Twilight. She does want to get to her but it's not exactly malicious. She knows she's powerless but her massive ego can't allow her to drop her facade. She would still do a lot to get on Twilight's nerves but it's not spiteful now.
She likes Starlight because she's not "boring" like Twilight and also Starlight enables her, something that Twilight would never do. The fact that she refers to Glimmer as "mini-Twilight" is pretty much like saying that she's too serious with magic. Trixie herself isn't serious with her show-magic, she can't be, so she does try to cope, and even though she wants to use the real stuff she wants it without actually learning it (like Twilight).
Trixie is oblivious to everything but she doesn't know better. Believe it or not there are people who won't even notice you have a problem with them until you say so, and then they'll go "why didn't you say so?". It works well with Glimmer as she's the one who's too self conscious. Trixie is a massive cunt, she's inconsiderate, oblivious, even abusive (knowing Glimmer will ALWAYS forgive her), but I don't think she's like that because she can't be anything but that.
There's no fun in learning a lesson for her but that doesn't mean she doesn't learn it at all when it counts.
t. someone who's just warming up to Trixie now that she has actual character
>>
>>29876289
But she seemed really REALLY blissfully unaware. The S6 finale had her do a lot while still having the knowitall to see the bigger picture

Losing the Friendship table is a pretty big deal
>>
I'm glad they at least dropped the whole "fake magic" bullshit
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.