[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The only reason she was OOC this episode is that for the last

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

The only reason she was OOC this episode is that for the last 7 years, until just half an hour ago, she HAD no character.
>>
File: celestia im ok with this.jpg (94KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
celestia im ok with this.jpg
94KB, 894x894px
>>29873719

I actually agree with you.
>>
>>29873719
This. We actually got a few minutes of character development.
>>
>>29873774
And it made her shit
>>
>>29873719
>laughs when a party is ruined
>laughs harder when Discord threatens to send a pony to another dimension during a party
>ignores people for cake
She's a madwoman that's what she is
>>
no you retards. Celestia had character development, had personality, it just wasn't shown much.

She was regal, serious, and had extensive experience. She knew how to have fun in a nice way that wasn't so characterized in this episode.

OOC is a valid. But, it's okay, I stopped watching the show after season 4, and you should all do the same! Don't waste your time, I know I haven't.
>>
>>29873804
Why are you here then...
Honestly all that character was minimal at best. The fandom gave her much more and now is raging that it doesn't fit with their headxanon
>>
>>29874004
Not raging, more like, it doesn't fit with what we got.

More unexpected to the point where it wasn't right. It ruined any semblance of consistency in this show.
>>
File: IMG_6226.gif (1MB, 444x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6226.gif
1MB, 444x250px
>>29873804
Wait if you dont watch the show how do you know what were talking about
>>
>>29873795
ABSOLUTE MADMARE
>>
>>29873719

Considering the only time we really saw behind the princess mask was Slice of Life until now, yeah.

It was a pleasant surprise.
>>
>>29874704
information from /mlp about the episode.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.