[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can a Homo Sovieticus (citizen of the European Union) watch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (106KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
106KB, 1280x720px
How can a Homo Sovieticus (citizen of the European Union) watch the new season when it comes out?
>>
File: hun_pony_.png (459KB, 1280x907px) Image search: [Google]
hun_pony_.png
459KB, 1280x907px
>>29860630
Fuck yourself.

I used to watch one of the livestreams (mostly otaku) with fellow horsefuckers... which always makes me wonder how fucking cramped your TV broadcasts with ads.

There's like 3 fucking commercials in a 20 minute show. In my country, the average gap between breaks is about half an hour...

Why are you asking tho?
>>
>>29860630
TIL: Americunts have no Youtube.
>>
>>29860770
Why would a guy ask where to watch the show? Could he be interested int he show?
>>
File: hun_pony.png (378KB, 1049x1024px) Image search: [Google]
hun_pony.png
378KB, 1049x1024px
>>29860825
Dunno, I'm just curious.

Are you making a survey? Or just curious?
>>
>>29860847
I want to watch the show
>>
>>29860770
So, is hungary a nice place to be or would you rather tell people to visit somewhere else?
When you're asked what nation are you from do you say magyar or hungary?
Do they sell mexican or chinese food in your country?
>>
>>29860856
Why did you assume I was Hungarian?
>>
File: 0da.jpg (62KB, 640x499px) Image search: [Google]
0da.jpg
62KB, 640x499px
>>29860863
>Posting embodyment of hungary pony
>Not hungarian
>>
>>29860630
through the streams linked here, you ignorant amerifat faggot :)
>>
>>29860882
Dont trust him, he's a changelling.

>>29860856
As for partying? Well of course! We have a lot of nice music festivals and shit in the summer, the booze is relatively cheap and the major cities are actually quite nice. Compared to western Europe, we have next to no niggers or germa- I mean arabs living here, so it's a quite chill place, yet we have a really colorful night life since there's a lot of tourists and foreign students hanging out here all the time. And the grills are really beautyful.

Oh, and nobody really knows the show here, so you can prance around in your turboautist shirt like a giant faggot, nobody really cares.

As for living here, definately no. The wages are low, the political scene is a total trash, and the average citizen used to be a little bit more gloomy than the other people in the EU.
>>
>>29860856
>>29860988
Oh, forgot it:
I'd say hungarian
...aand chinese (ironically, the few truly mexican restaurants are mostly filled with amerilads and britbongs)
>>
>>29861005
>>29860988
Awesome. I have no problems with muslims btw.
>>
>>29860630
>tons of ads every 5 minutes
>shitty internet connection
Oh wow, you showed us.
>>
>there are no ads during cartoons in my country
Feels good. How can you Americans even handle endless ads during everything?
>>
>>29861388
Americans are literally raised by TV ads
>>
>>29861190
>I have no problems with muslims

Give it 10 years.
>>
>>29860770
Buzi.
>>
>>29860630
All hasdrones are from fourth world countries like south africa, india, thailand, the phillipines and Australia.

This makes a lot of sense judging by their IQ and their evil personalities..
>>
>>29861574
>Australia
Kek
>>
>>29860630
>6 minutes of the actual show
>commercial break GAK GAK GAK for 3 minutes
>there are people in the US of A who actually pay to watch ads

Kek
>>
>>29861665
You should watch the next Superbowl, you'll get a good laugh at the amount of ads
>>
>>29861678
The SuperBowl? That's the thing you fast forward through to see the commercials and the halftime show, right?
>>
>>29860630
Usually theres a stream or 20.
>>
>>29860630
Download them in HD quality from the known sources, obviously. All the pony, none of the commercial breaks.
The only "downside" is that you have to wait like 24-48h after the episodes air which I don't give a fuck about.
>>
>>29862104
but you will miss all the >fun on /mlp/
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.