[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.equestriadaily.com/2017 /04/mlp-movie-clips-show

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1460681908347.png (98KB, 475x444px) Image search: [Google]
1460681908347.png
98KB, 475x444px
https://www.equestriadaily.com/2017/04/mlp-movie-clips-shown-at-thailand-pony.html

>Con inexplicably in Bangkok gets three near final movie trailers

Why do all of these shitty cons in third world countries get exclusive stuff?
>>
File: boopboop.png (234KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
boopboop.png
234KB, 600x600px
>>29859059
Because that's most of MLP's market
>>
>>29859078
It's actually mostly EqG stuff over there, though usually these cons are mostly pony. EqG 5 was supposedly confirmed though.
>>
>>29859059
>EQG 5 confirmed

This is all that matters, fuck the rest
>>
>>29859087
But Monster High is dead. What's the point now?
>>
>>29859137
To continue the story and explore new concepts not available in the show, I guess.

Its still popular, so they'll continue as long as it makes them money.
>>
>>29859078
Oh you'd know all about that now wouldn't you, hasdrone?

HASDRONES CONFIRMED FOR PAJEETS.
>>29859778
Their idea of making "money" is making enough cents to survive. They're the cheapest, most asinine company in the world. They really think that they be successful off selling incredibly overpriced plastic. Seriously 25$-100$ dollars for a cheap figurine or a cheap plastic castle which looks like shit? I'd rather buy Legos with that money, throw a lego brick in their way and watch them step on it.
>>
>>29859059
I would bet money that Bangkok is less "third world" than wherever you happen to live, OP
>>
>>29861471
It's very unlikely OP is living in a place worst than a monarchy where you go to jail if you say something bad about the king.
>>
>>29861560
Well he doesn't live in a place where they show pony trailers at cons anyway. The point is it's a huge, modern, densely populated, economically strong city with loads of tourists and all. Regardless of what you think of their government.
>>
>>29861618
Point is that Hasbro's marketing decisions are insane and this movie will kill this fandom
>>
>>29861671
hasbro's marketing decisions are why we have a show in the first place

I don't think you have the insight necessary to judge how sensible it is or is not to show mlp movie trailers at a convention in thailand
>>
>>29861687
>I don't think you have the insight necessary to judge how sensible it is or is not to show mlp movie trailers at a convention in thailand
Neither do you.
So you can take your "Thailand stronk" argument and shove it up your ass
>>
>>29861711
Well at least I've been to Thailand and Bangkok in particular multiple times and want to say it's as good a place as any to get people hyped for a new movie. The asians in general have a thing for cartoons more so than the europoor country I am from anyway.

At any rate I feel having your standard assumption be that Hasbro executives are just a bunch of raging idiots with no idea of how to run their multibillion dollar empire (as opposed to you) is silly
>>
>>29861856
Hasbro is evil and Jewish, that's a fact
>>
>>29861867
nuh uh
>>
>>29861879
ya huh
>>
>>29861856
Ahahaha fuck no. Hasbro is as incompetent as a horsefucker trying to act normal and flirt with a girl.
>>
Under 6 months til the premiere and still no full trailer? Don't they usually post these at the 8 month mark? What is it about pony thats taking so long??
>>
>>29859059
Hasbro has its head where its ass should be.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.