[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember when Flutterfags thought Pinkie Pie was in the wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Remember when Flutterfags thought Pinkie Pie was in the wrong during Filli Vanilli and threw a shitfit? That was really stupid
>>
>>29858201
but she was annoying with her pidorman references
>>
She was. In season 1, Pinkie was overly sensitive to Fluttershy's feelings. Then she threw all that out of the window because the writers can't write for shit.
>>
>>29858208
The executive can't write for shit*. 1 broken vision is all it takes to ruin the whole thing.
>>
>>29858208
And here lies the great debate. Pinkie Pie did nothing wrong, Fluttershy was just too sensitive...in MUH S1, Pinkie was sensitive to Flutter within obvious reason, don't scare her, nothing Pinkie did in Filli Vanilli would warrant any kind of thought, it was Fluttershy being written as extremely over sensitive, not Pinkie being written as insensitive
>>
>>29858201
PP was in the wrong here.
>>29858278

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RX46NVv0CI

Yeah, PP totally didn't do this on purpose, right?
Writers sacrificing personality and storytelling for a failed joke...
>>
>>29858413
She did nothing wrong, just being herself, Fluttershy reacted poorly to it
>>
>>29858438
Don't talk to me or my Fluttershy ever again.
>>
>>29858458
kek
>>
>>29858201
But she was in the wrong, just like the retarded executive was in the wrong for writing everyone like a shell of their former self.
>>
File: s4e14.jpg (100KB, 1260x445px) Image search: [Google]
s4e14.jpg
100KB, 1260x445px
>>29858201
That's not what I remember us focusing on.
>>
>>29859501
Toplel.
>>
>>29858278
>not Pinkie being written as insensitive
>Stopped a prank on FS in S1 because she was considerate of her feelings.
>Continued playing up her fears without regard to how she reacted isn't insensitive.
Kill yourself.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.