[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does this board have so many things that make the patrons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0735.png (323KB, 2370x2185px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0735.png
323KB, 2370x2185px
Why does this board have so many things that make the patrons "RRRRRREEE"?

Equestria Girls, Starlight, Nyx, generals, Vogel, Flurry Heart...I mean come the fuck on.
>>
File: 1489696658984.jpg (151KB, 498x590px) Image search: [Google]
1489696658984.jpg
151KB, 498x590px
>>29854007
sent for spam you stupid faggot
>>
>>29854011
That doesn't answer the question.
>>
File: moon horse reeeee.png (144KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
moon horse reeeee.png
144KB, 500x500px
>>29854007
They're all shit
Keep shit off of my board and I won't reeee
But since you posted shit
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29854007
Because we have standards.
>>
>>29854007
because many people here are growing out of the show without acknowledging it and rather than look inward for the source of their growing cynicism and loathing they lash out at whatever that week/month/year's fandom-agreed punching bag is.
>>
>>29854007
>he says, while posting the biggest RRRRRREEEEEEE of them all
>>
>>29854007
Because you're kind of autistic losers, you know?

Why do you think you're locked in here with rule 15?
>>
>>29854101
>7 years
>still this mad
Mmmm, right on time with those tears, thanks, kid
>>
File: Wrong neighborhood.png (187KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
Wrong neighborhood.png
187KB, 1000x800px
>>29854101
Remember that you spent money out of your own pocket to see a pony movie twice
You're a true brony, Lee
>>
File: 1432407299323.png (1010KB, 1493x1013px) Image search: [Google]
1432407299323.png
1010KB, 1493x1013px
>EQG
Really, this is the ultimate sign of a fandom fan...it goes right along with S3/Twilicorn haters, most of the people who have an autistic hate for it are people who stopped being part of the fandom like 5 years ago, truly the most pathetic people here

Initially EQG hate was about the show "jumping the shark", and combined with paranoia about S3 ruining everything, but since then EQG has proven to have not only gotten better but actually been pretty good in it's own right as far as goofy spin offs go, and in no way has effected the show. Similarly, the show recovered from its S3 slump furing S4 but hey, those people wouldn't know about that

>Starlight
She was a fine villain for season 5, I don't remember any people other than the types named above having any issues with her...she was the first "normal" pony to be a major villain and was a pretty good one, most people are annoyed with her somewhat hamfisted and forced reformation, which kind of seems like a shallow attempt to recreate the success they had with ole Baconhair in EQG, but I personally don't hate her even if I can see that. Also, false flaggers shitpost as "Glimglam" just like they did Shimmer so that fools morons and newfags

>Nyx
Fandom stuff is always going to be controversial

>generals
They really are kind of a cancer not just to this board, but any board...however some people here lurk in generals obviously and get really defensive when this truth is brought up

>Flurry Heart
She's a baby of Cadence and Shining, two characters lots of fans already didn't like...it was inevitable that some wouldn't like her either really, the whole "BUY OUR TOYS" argument is deep with these ones
>>
>>29854159
Retarded shimmerfag
>>
>>29854109
>>29854121
Looks like you've got the barneyfag madness, lol

So fursecuted by special ed
>>
>>29854170
haha epic
not an argument, though, sorry :(
>>
>>29854007
>Why does this board have so many things that make the patrons "RRRRRREEE"?
Because we can afford to.

No matter what comes this board's way, it all just contributes and gets thrown into the heap. We live on a diet of raw shit.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.