[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hoof hands It's fine, I don't really care. It

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

>hoof hands

It's fine, I don't really care. It doesn't really break the reality of the fiction.

I just wish they didn't say they wanted to avoid it then just do it anyway.
>>
>>29850556
The lack of consistency is due to the constant change of staff who never watched the show.
>>
>>29850566
It's because the executive writing for this cartoon is a giant hypocrite.
>>
>>29850556
>absolutely shitty episode
>20 minutes of cringe humor
>the writer didn't give a fuck
>OP complains about hoof hands
Uh, K.
>>
File: S01E08.png (442KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
S01E08.png
442KB, 1280x720px
Oh come on now she's wrapping her entire foreleg around that broom to hold it. It makes sense. They can only do so much with their mouths.

Pic related, actual hoofhands and also a season 1 screenshot so stop your bitching about writers having lost touch
>>
>>29850824
It would still imply she's putting her weight on the broom, which would basically be impossible to do without gripping it.
>>
>>29850556
Ponies have been doing that since season 1. Stop trying to rile up shit just because your daddy doesnt want to fuck you in the ass any more.
>>
>>29850566
It's because some actions make no sense to do with your fuckin' mouth.
>>
>>29850892
Good one, Anon. Roast his ass.
>>
>>29850836
I mean, you *could* use a broom without holding it with your hand, leverging it against your arm. Yeah I get that would look a bit different but you've got to cut them some slack. It's still better than just flat out giving them pretend-fingers that they make stuff float with.

If they can't use a broom how do you expect them to put on clothes and shit. Even just like using a doorknob would be one hell of a task, truth is in real life you don't get very far if all you can do is sling stuff with your mouth
>>
>>29850898
Thankfully for you, both are valid ways to interact with a penis.
>>
File: big_1468116673_image.jpg (111KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
big_1468116673_image.jpg
111KB, 1280x720px
>>29850824
>>29850892
I love your way of thinking. So if in season 1 the dog only shits 3 times a month then it's ok for him to start shitting 6 times, 12 times till he shits 28/31.
>>
File: Eyeroll.gif (961KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
Eyeroll.gif
961KB, 320x180px
>>29850940
>comparing apples with oranges
>moving goalposts
Yeah, you're not worth my time.
>>
>>29850940
Your post makes me think you've got a monthly workload of shitting around yourself.

The point was that there's no actual drop in quality here. It's been a thing in s1, it's a thing nowadays, boohoo. Hoofhands suck and everyone including the writers know it, but they're hard to avoid sometimes
>>
>>29850940
moron
>>
>>29850824
>Calls an actual reasonable point of complaint on how the staff go back on their word on something, rather than the thing itself bitching.
>Tries using an example where you can clearly seeing her balancing it against a solid object to try and suggesat it was worse back then.
You're shit at this.
>>
>>29851118
>you can clearly seeing her balancing it against a solid object
...with that ridge that is very obviously in the background?

The lenght you S1 apologists will go to, unbelievable
>>
Oh hey, Derpibooru is visiting us again.
>>
>>29851227
I don't know why you think this helps you. It's completely possible to say "this happened in S1 too, but is happening more now" or "it was never okay".
Like, come on.
>>
>>29851000
>The point was that there's no actual drop in quality here
Hasdrones actually believe this in the face of blatant truth. There's your grave, you're dead. Fine I'll unbury it for you, moaning bitching faggot...
>>
>>29851081
This is an indian poster by the way.
>>
>>29850556
she just, eh, kinda grabs it with her fetlock joins which is flexible for ponies? sorta?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.