[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RGRE: Reversed Gender Roles Equestria

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 517
Thread images: 99

File: Just RGRE thing.png (252KB, 1020x708px) Image search: [Google]
Just RGRE thing.png
252KB, 1020x708px
/ss/ Edition

>INB4 this constant hunting the of the Human leads to it becoming totally obsessed with him

Prev: >>29814212

GoogleDoc Pastebin Archive: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1b1jASUKcbpyp6u1nk0d8m8m_toNwUGSlesl7F1IPa4o/

Old CrazyRain's Stories' Archives: http://pastebin.com/C82B4dea

Prompt collection: http://pastebin.com/GgD2Yvk
>>
File: 1370112731270.jpg (68KB, 550x627px) Image search: [Google]
1370112731270.jpg
68KB, 550x627px
IT'S SPRING!

IT'S ESTRUS!
>>
>>29842655
I want to fuck Flurry Heart until she is moaning and writhing on the floor in ecstasy while her mom watches
>>
File: 1383002907862.gif (57KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1383002907862.gif
57KB, 500x500px
>>29842677
I suppose in Equestria Spring would be the most 'productive' time of the year if you know what I mean.
>>
>>29842677
>>29842719

Estrus in ponies is dumb. In fact, so is RGRE. That isn't how biology works. Stop having fun.
>>
File: 1485557485005.jpg (34KB, 550x633px) Image search: [Google]
1485557485005.jpg
34KB, 550x633px
>>29842735
>>
File: 1411661958551.jpg (22KB, 292x350px) Image search: [Google]
1411661958551.jpg
22KB, 292x350px
>>29842735
NO
>>
Someone say /ss/
>"AH~ HA~! S-SPIKEY WIKEY, DARLING, UNNNGHA~ T-THIIIS IS HOW A LADY LIKES TO BE MMMMFUCKED."
>"Y-YOUUUU COULD NE-HEEVER UNF, HAA~ H-HOPE TO S-S-SATISFY ME WITH THAT PITIFUL EXC-UUUS-, OH MY, F-FOR A PENIS."
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (296KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
296KB, 1920x1080px
>>29842735
>stop having fun
just because you are an incredibly gay person who cant enjoy pone fantasies doesnt mean we all cant.
>>
really? That's all it took for someone to fall for it?
>>
>>29842735
Ponies are equine
Equines go into heat
Therefore ponies go into heat
It's not rocket science
>>
>ponys with oral fixation
>pegasus nibbling and sucking at your exposed flesh
>playing with a zebra's big, sexy hoof
>Unicorn silenced with a ballgag calling you her "li'l lollipop"
>pony with lipstick covered lips
>tfw you'll never have a pony' huge insatiable lips on your cock
>tfw you'll never experience ecstasy as the sensation of your dick passing through her slick lips and into her waiting wet pussy consumes you
>tfw you'll never feel the touch of her lips on your groin
>>
File: 1481364226066.png (250KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
1481364226066.png
250KB, 500x495px
>>29842749
>>
File: tmp_22057-2gGadnBP29s-892559522.jpg (41KB, 639x416px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_22057-2gGadnBP29s-892559522.jpg
41KB, 639x416px
>>29842771
Yea, but equines are dumb animals, ponies aren't. It's hard to say since humans are the only really intelligent species, but looking around I reckon that the smarter ones forego estrus. It seems to be a mechanism to ensure the survival of progeny that would be completely unecessary and even detremental to an intelligent species such as them. Catch my drift?
>>
>>29842824
Humans also have retarded instinctual quirks and mannerisms, Anon.
>>
File: 1486138160647.png (306KB, 954x815px) Image search: [Google]
1486138160647.png
306KB, 954x815px
>>29842792
wew lad
>>
>>29842820
>"OH, YOU DIAMOND, LITTLE TREAT! MORE! MORE! *BURP* OH! E-EXCUSE ME!"
>>
>>29842824
Please, take a trip to Detroit and tell me again about how intelligent species can't be driven by their primal instinct more than their intellect.
>>
>>29842881
"HIT ME! CHOKE ME! AAAHHH! BABIES! BABIES, COME TO MAMA! MAMA NEEDS HER LITTLE SEEDS!"
>>
> Be Anon, hanging out in the Crystal Friendship Castle Playset library in your boxers
> It's your compromise with the "clothes are lewd" thing the ponies have
> It was a little embarrassing at first, but you got used to it eventually
> They'll just have to keep their winking to themselves once it gets colder
> In the mean time, you earn your living drawing portraits of pony nobility
> This is not to say that you are especially good at portraiture, just that there is something of a trend among the nobles to have an "Authentic Human Rendition" made
> Far be it from you to turn down plentiful money, and you only make one once a month
> This, of course, drove the demand up rather high and with it, the price you charge
> The job security is all well and good, but it also means that there was a great deal of contention before the Princess of Bureaucracy stepped in and made a schedule
> Understandingly, there were those who wish to cut in line, offering bribes, ambushing you outside of your apartment, that sort of thing
> It got to be such a hassle that you ultimately moved into the castle of a certain purple princess
> It helps that the library is extensive, you have always liked to read
> "Huh."
> Looks like your reading buddy has something she wants to share
"Yes?"
> Twilight's voice is slightly muffled by the book hovering in front of her face
> "It says here, that, uh, 'Minotaur penises vary in length and girth, both before and after erection, sometimes irrespective of it's previous state.' Is this true for humans too?"
> You are pretty sure the question isn't entirely academic, but there probably isn't any harm in answering it
"Yup."
> You aren't the most helpful of research subjects
> "And in your, ah, personal experience?"
> You look up from your book
> Despite her efforts to hide behind the book, you can see her blushing
> To be fair, you aren't exactly comfortable with the question yourself
"I'd rather not say."
>>
>>29842920
It is my turn to go where I have fallen asleep!
>>
>>29842916
> She lowers the book, embarrassment shifting into concern
> "Is that why you insist on boxers? Some sort of size-based insecurity?"
> You frown
"There's also the whole modesty thing, I know I told you about that."
> She sets the book down, staring straight into your eyes
> "I understand that, but you are already becoming desensitized to casual nudity. Anon, you don't have to worry about having a penis smaller than the average stallion's. When it comes to mares, the size doesn't matter, we're just happy to see a dick."
(Just an idea that has been rolling around in my head.)
>>
>>29842881
Yea, but primal instict is about perpetuating the species, which you will note niggers do quite well if you look at the birth rates. They breed like rabbits. Having a few days a year to get knocked up is way less advantageous than a few days each month.

Besides, we are talking about physiological differences as much as behavioral ones. You can take the nigger out of Africa, but you can't take the Africa out of the nigger. If, however, you put the nigger in an environment more conducive to the development of intelligent species for a good long time, he develops different traits from his ancestor. But even that analogy is bad, because comparing horses and our little ponies is like comparing humans and our ancient relatives.
>>
>>29842916
>>29842920
>>29842931
Gonna be honest senpai, I'd get irritated real quick with that line of questioning and conversation.
>>
>>29842940
Well , Buddhism doesnt allow monks to touch women , so maybe the marriage between a monk and a man is fine ???
>>
>>29842934
>>29842881
Fuck off back to /pol/, thanks. This kind of autistic shit is why writers are rare.
>>
>>29842949
>Anon and munk stallion
D-don't be stupid! Beside, anon is a man, he can't bear a child
>>
File: Map.png (806KB, 809x1497px) Image search: [Google]
Map.png
806KB, 809x1497px
>>29842978
>can't bear a child
That is not a problem, all he need to do is drink from the Spring of Pregnancy.
>>
>>29842983
wut.
>>
>>29842990
HE SAID THAT IS NOT A PROBLEM, ALL HE NEED TO DO IS DRINK FROM THE SPRING OF PREGNANCY
>>
>>29842973
Because this is 4chan? I don't think that's an issue on 4chan. Writers are rare because writting is hard, most need inspiration beyond the broad topic of a general, most generals suck and are very niche anyway, and this place has a habit of not sucking people's dicks all the time which is actually great in most cases, but very bad when you want people to put their dicks out there for you to suck on. You all tend to drive away writers with autistic outbursts against people who don't like the things you like more than over politics or sociology or biology anyway.

How many blacks browse this shit anyway, much less contribute to it? You shouldn't be such a puss. A little bit of on topic debate never hurt any thread.
>>
File: ....png (102KB, 361x468px) Image search: [Google]
....png
102KB, 361x468px
>>29843000
>>
>>29843000
>SPRING OF PREGNANCY
Nnnnnnnnnoooooooooo
>>
>>29843022
>Writing is hard
Debatable. I disagree but whatever.
>Most need inspiration beyond the broad topic of a general
Have you seen the number of prompts and ideas people post? C'mon.
>Place has a habit of not sucking people's dicks all the time
What? Any new/old writers are praised and encouraged unless their writing is legitimately shit (excluding the occasional autistic screeching).
>You all tend to drive away writers with autistic outbursts against people who don't like the things you like more than over politics or sociology or biology anyway.
I'll agree with you on that, buuuut...
>On-topic debate
Is this bait? On-topic to an off-topic post doesn't count, buddy.
>>
>>29842949
That is a fucking retarded line of thinking.
>>
Many centuries ago, a great evil was sealed beneath Canterlot Mountain. It took representatives from each of the major races of Equestria to do it, and after the hard-fought battle, they set up alarms tied to their bloodlines so they and their descendants would know quickly if the evil ever showed signs of breaking free from its imprisonment.

Cue Anon, in present day RGRE.
Hiking around the Canterlot foothills, he stumbles across a nearly completely hidden cave, overgrown by plant life and clearly forgotten. Within is a strange structure, one so interesting he simply must get a closer look… until Pinkie Pie shoots up out of his pocket, startling him and causing him to demolish the structure entirely through improbable happenstance and luck.

Beneath the structure, Anon finds a passage deeper into the mountain. Compelled to continue exploring (Pinkie shouting "Do it, faggot!"), he discovers a misshapen form composed of a mish-mash of numerous animal parts, curled into a ball, softly slumbering.

Anon, having realized he's totally fucked up and landed himself into some bastardized shounen anime trope, tries to nope the fuck out before it's too late, but his hasty exit only serves to wake up the obvious super powerful ancient entity that used to be taking a nice nap in the center of the room.

The form uncurls, stretching its limbs and yawning with a particularly feminine tone to its voice. It is, of course, the dreaded Space Pirate/Chaos Entity Eris, and she's very attractive to Anon- I mean, attracted to Anon- wait, that's not right- grateful to Anon for freeing her from her long torment. Or possibly all three, and she intends to show him just how "grateful" she is.

Meanwhile, the descendants of those who sealed her so long ago have felt the disturbance and panicked, dropping everything to get to Equestria as quickly as possible.

Anon's life is about to go full Tenchi Muyo, and he never got past the Kagato arc. Ryoko is best girl, anyway.
>>
>>29843022
You know, you say that, but tell me. How many of your shit generals, your obviously butthurt over dying on you, are left?
>>
>>29843312
You use green to denominate prompts buddy, otherwise....its something? Not entirely RGRE, but I think it could go somewhere here, I guess.
>>
File: 1444071239178.png (84KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1444071239178.png
84KB, 500x400px
>>29843313
>>
File: 1457964086946.jpg (14KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1457964086946.jpg
14KB, 320x240px
>>29842655
>>
>>29842973
>complaining about autism
>on 4chan
>on its pony board
>>
>>29843312
>Be Anon in Animuquestria
>You are a dudette from some sort of earth place but you are now in Equestria for some sort of poorly-explained reason.
>You are the little boy here because gender roles are all backwards
>But you don't give a shit about that because you're poking around under Celestia's housetain
>There's got to be some sort of cool shit down here.
>Pinkie is with you because she's your sidekick or something.
>She's carrying lunch and stuff for the two of you so you're not going to tell her she can't come.
>Anyway it's all crystally and miney down here.
>The diggy hole kind of mine, not the explodey when you step on it kind.
>Ponies didn't get that second kind of mine until you taught them about them, and being new they are not in dusty old places like this.
>They're out in pony-cambodia blowing legs off the unlucky.
>You and pinkie have just gone down another rickety old ladder when you come across something cooler than the rest of the mine so far.
>It's a ominous stone doorway with loads of runes on it.
>This likely means it's got treasure behind it.
>So you and Pinkie swing your picks and smash it open.
>There is indeed neat stuff inside, all sorts of jewelry, wands, arks and other enchanted looking stuff.
>And in the middle of the room is a strange statue.
>It's a mishmash of all sorts of animal parts on one being, with text on the plinth reading 'Discord'.
>Fucken Jackpot!
>The two of you end up splitting the treasure between you, selling and donating the stuff neither of you has a use for.
>Like the statue, which you give to the city statue gallery because you don't have anywhere to put it.
>>
>>29843312
>>29843473
>mfw he did it
>>
>>29843473
>After the big treasure haul things go back to sort of normal for a while
>Pinkie goes back to Ponyville citing plot-related reasons
>You stay in Canterlot in the Human Embassy, which as the only human defaults to being yours to stay in for free.
>After a few months of fucking around you start getting odd visitors.
>Like that Prince Sashimi of the Grifons.
>His older brother Prince Aleka who came along a week or so after Sashimi first showed up.
>And that red-scaled Siren guy, Washout.
>All of who have been asking about the adventuring you've done recently.
>They've been trying to find some kind of carbonite sarcophogus by the sound of it.
>You told them that you didn't find anything like that, and you wouldn't even know what carbonite looks like to start with.
>But you certainly didn't find any mummies down in the mines.
>They've decided to stay in Canterlot and keep coming by to see you.
>You really get the feeling that there's more to this than they're telling you.
>>
>>29843473
huh

durnk, its been a while since you've written some madness lately
>>
>>29843537
What you call madness, I call amazing.
>>
aww I just made myself sad by reminding me of Magical Boy Anonymous.
>>
>>29842655
Is OP's pic supposed to be reversed gender roles? I've met more girls than guys that do that irl.
>>
>>29842824
>implying intelligence and estrus existing together is impossible

I honestly cannot understand why you think being intelligent eliminates certain traits...just cuz.
Estrus is actually incredibly beneficial to the intelligent - the higher your IQ the least likely you are to have children. The more developed a country, the lower the birthrates. An estrus cycle in an intelligent species would prevent the current problem of smart people having no or few kids compared to very dumb or poor people who tend to have a ton of kids. In fact, an estrus cycle might be why Equestrian is such a utopia, ignoring the outside threats. The ponies themselves live in relative harmony, probably because all the smart and kind ponies actually had kids too.
>>
File: Smuglight Snarkle.png (134KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
Smuglight Snarkle.png
134KB, 894x894px
>>29842735

Actually, that's exactly how biology works.
Humans have a constant reproductive cycle because we live in a highly competitive environment where a high reproduction rate ensured our survival and rise in the food chain.

An environment like Equestria where anything outside the Everfree Forest has nothing to fear (with the exception of the occasional villain) a more restrained reproductive cycle makes perfect sense from a biological standpoint.
>>
>>29842824
Humans are intelligent and advanced.
We all still want to fuck and be fucked like the rest of the dirty animals. In fact, we're even worse, more than half of women have rape fantasies for Christ's sake.

We have 120+ IQ girls desperately begging for cock, by your logic that is impossible. We have 120+ IQ lonely virgin NEETs who want nothing more than to hold hands with someone, by your logic this should also be impossible.
>>
File: 1491216892769.png (72KB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
1491216892769.png
72KB, 550x400px
>>29842973
If your writers stop writing because of a few post they dislike, then your writers are fucking shit and need to grow some damn balls. This is fucking 4chan.
>>
>>29843719
Especially since ponies live a very cyclical life if you have noticed. Everyone has their set routines. Seasons and weather are planned out in advance. Estrus would fit perfectly into the current universe, there would be a specific time for it, probably have some sort of festivals or other cultural things about it. In the following months there'd be Baby Month when all the estrus babies are born.
This is of course off-show because its a little kids show designed to sell merch, not make parents explain sex and being horny.
>>
>>29842792
Why live?
>>
Hey, new writefag checking in. Hopefully I didn't mess up the tripcode

I've written a Anon/Gilda short story, to test the waters. Let me know what you think/critique.

> Feeling the soft grass beneath your paws, you silently move through the dusky woods of the Everfree forest.
> The clock must have passed ten on this still warm summer evening. The sun has just set an hour ago, but there’s still a faint light even in the woody gloom.
> Having visited Rainbow earlier in the day, you figured you’d take a detour through the greens to snatch up a rabbit or maybe even a small boar before you return to Griffonstone.
> You shut your beak in a small clicking noise, more to break the monotony of the surrounding foliage, than for a specific purpose.
> Walking past the trees, you can hear the sounds of life, bird chirpings and squirrel rustling, dim to a low as you move past, only to pick up again behind you as you pass.
> The forest is bountiful with life, you just have to know where to lo-
> The sharp snapping sound of a branch being thread on echoes through the woods.
> You stop dead in your tracks. Not moving a muscle, you scan your surroundings, sniffing the air, listening for new clues on what caused the sound.
> The wind is blowing from your right side, and the sound emanated from the left.
> You’re upwind, you muse. You won’t be able to smell whatever it is that made the sound.
> Waiting in stock still anticipation, five minutes pass in silence. The noises of the forest has grown silent as well, you notice.
> Bracing your hind legs for a frantic jump in case something charges you, you spot it.

> A tall biped creature begins moving. It’s only because of its movement that you can see it. Its body is covered in deep-green clothing, with pieces of coarse leather strapped to it here and there. Its face is painted in a mix of hazel brown and leaf green.
> Or, rather, him.
> Anonymous, the “humon”.
>>
>>29843798
> You didn’t get to meet the guy when you visited Ponyville.
> You’ve hear Rainbow mention him, a tall creature, with physique like a minotaur. Or, similar to a minotaur. You’ve certainly never met a minotaur this silent.
> As he begins moving further into the forest, you can see more details on his equipment.
> A large broad spear is held firmly in his hands, with another two smaller ones lodged in a large quiver across his back. A knife sits comfortably in a sheath at his sides.
> Sweet Celestia, that knife is the length of one of your front legs…
That’s a ‘noife, son.
> A rugged looking knapsack hangs from the side of the quiver, with another smaller one on his hip, next to the knife.
> He hasn’t spotted you, either that, or he’s blatantly ignoring you.
> Despite his impressive size, he moves effortlessly through the underbrush.
> Waiting for him to get a good deal ahead of you, you stalk in behind him, your curiosity getting the better of you.
> As the two of you move through the forest, you wonder what kind of prey he’s hunting. Rainbow did mention that he ate meat, but not what kind. Glancing at the large spear ahead of you, you conclude that he’s not here for the fishing ponds…
> You don’t know what parts of you that make you follow in his footsteps. Could be curiosity, could be the desire to know how this stranger hunts. Could be some spec of griffon stubbornness about how it’s the hens that bring home the game, and not the cocks.
> Silly cocks…
> All of the sudden, Anonymous stops. You do as well.
> Leaning down to your left, you spot a large stag standing some forty feet from you.
> It’s blissfully unaware of both you and Anonymous. You’re upwind again. You can smell the stag, and the faint smell of sweat from the humon.
> Surely, he isn’t goi-…
>>
>>29843802
> Anonymous crouches down on his hunches, and places his long spear in the moss besides him. Fishing forward one of the smaller spears on his back, he retrieves what look like a long string of leather from the bag on his hip.
> He places one end of the leather strap around the base of the digits on his hand, the other end in a nook on the end of the spear from the quiver.
> What is he doing, you ponder. He can’t fight a stag that size.
> Silently, he rises up again, curling his digits around the spear.
> The stag looks up, scanning the surrounding area. Anonymous, on his part, is still again. When the beast continues grazing, he hefts the spear up near his head, almost as if he wants to throw it.
> The realization hits you as the fibers and tendons of Anonymous’ arm flex and throw the spear at mindboggling speed. You didn’t even see it fly, before it struck the stag in the side. A meaty “thunk” sounds through the woods, before a pained cry from the animal is
> The stag sensing the danger and the hurting in its side begins fleeing.
> Grabbing his spear again, Anonymous takes the chase, forgetting everything about staying silent. You scramble to catch up to the humon, his long legs giving him an impressive speed.
> You can smell it, the blood covering the leaves you brush past. He must have hit near an artery or something.
> You’ve never seen anyone hunting like this. It’s exhilarating. The chase, the anticipation, the strength of wills put against one another. It’s unlike anything you’ve ever experienced.
> The staggered breathing of the wounded stag is a clear indication that this short chase is nearing its end.
> You come up to a small clearing in the woods. The stag, having realized the meaningless aspect of trying to flee, squares up in a final stand against the predator. The spear is stilled attached firmly in its side, paining its movements and breathing.
>>
>>29843803
> Seeing the stag has given up trying to escape, Anonymous readies his broad spear in his arms.
> Rearing up, the stag begins running at him in a last-ditch attempt to kill its adversary.
> Anonymous, on his part, places the end of his spear firmly in the ground, sitting a leg on it. Leaning forward, he points the pointy end towards the charging animal, bracing for the inevitable collision.
> Speechlessly, you watch from the side as the stag reaches the spear, impaling itself upon the metal head. The body struggles for a moment, before accepting its fate, and the beast collapses on its side.
> He doesn’t waste any time celebrating the results of his efforts. Anonymous immediately withdraw the spear from the chest of the stag, drying of the tip in the long grass.
> He reaches back into the bag on his side, producing a long piece of rope. Carefully, he begins tying the legs of the stag together in two parts, before tying the two ends of the rope into a rough harness.
> Before adorning the newly made harness, he picks up his weapons, placing the small spear back in its quiver, and the larger spear in a holster on the side of the quiver.
> He tightens the ends of the harness against his broad chest, and begins dragging the corpse back the way he came.
> The same direction you are currently sitting in…
> As silently as you can, you scramble to get out of the way of this humon. He’s clearly on a whole other level of hunting than you are. You’d need at least three more griffons to take down a deer that size.
> Grunting, Anonymous continues along the path the three of you made in your chase.
> Following behind, you begin to think.
> A guy of that size probably weigh in the range of 180 pounds. That’s ~84 kg for you non-capitalists.
>>
>>29843805
> How does he move so silently, you wonder. He must have covered his hind legs in some sort of cloth. Perhaps if he knows Rainbow, he might know the purple egghead as well. Maybe she enchanted some of his equipment…
> With these thought-experiments in your head, you mindlessly snap your beak deep in ponder.
> Anonymous stops in his tracks. Oh drat, he heard that, you realize.
> Quickly untying the ropes across himself, he quickly leap into the foliage on his left.
> You lose sight of him immediately.
> Shit shit shit…
> You throw yourself down on the forest floor, to minimize your profile
> This is not good. You’ve got a thinking predator sneaking around the area. It’s armed with deadly weapons. It’s aware of your presence, but not where you are…
> Quickly mulling over your options, you quickly sort out the most obvious. You can’t fly away. The foliage is too thick, and the tree tops blocks the skies. You can’t run from him, you only barely managed to keep up with him on the chase.
> Perhaps you could f-fight him?
> Yea girl, no chance.
> He’s larger than you, coupled with the further reach from his spears. Even if you managed to close the distance between the two of you, he’s still got that knife.
> Not a sound is heard in the woods.
> That is, until a whizzing sound flies past you before a “thunk” is heard. Instinctively, you look in the direction it flew. One of his spears, still dangling, is lodged firmly in the trunk of a large oak.
> Wait a minute, if the spear flew that way… That means tha-…
> Before you can react, a large burly hand snap out of the bush besides you, closing its digits around your beak. Frantically trying to escape, you flail your claws in the direction of the arm.
> Your claws only scratch the hard leather surface of the bracelets covering the arm.
>>
>>29843809
> Another arm shoots out, clamping your two front legs together. Hefting you up, the two arms throw you on your side, effortlessly. A knee is placed atop of your claws, immobilizing them, while the digits retract, unsheathing the knife at his belt.
> Your efforts stops dead cold as the feeling of the metal blade is pressed against your esophagus.
> The two of you sit there for a few moments, before he speaks.
> His deep baritone voice revels no emotions, only a calculated usage of precious air.
> “Nod if you understand me,” he says.
> You nod feverishly, or as frantic as the knife permits.
> Sighing, and displaying what can only be obvious annoyance, he continues
> “Why did you follow me?” he asks, removing his digits from your beak.
“I-I’ve never seen a humon hunt before,” you stammer.
> “It’s “human”, birdbrain, and I’m not buying it” he corrects. You don’t dare make a huff in indignation.
> “Do you know Twilight Sparkle, purple pony with wings and horn, the whole package?” he continues, awaiting your response.
> Again, you nod, sensing an escape from this.
> “Great,” he says. “Then you can explain to her why you were following me.”
> Drat.
> “Great, and seeing how you’ve got some explaining to do, you might as well take your fair share of the workload back.” He smiles a hideous smile, revealing rows of shimmering white teeth, with the occasional canine.
> Double drat.

That's it, anons. Let me know what you think I could correct/do better another time.

Pastebin is here: https://pastebin.com/abk5qXPB
>>
>>29843022
>How many blacks browse this shit anyway, much less contribute to it?
probably none tBh
>>
>>29843719
That's retarded, purple fag. There was a pre-Equestria horse land, you know. We had a whole episode about how life was harsh and unforgiving and drove the ponies into conflict. A restrained reproductive cycle doesn't make sense for any creature unless they are incapable of rearing children without it.

>>29843755
That's dumb too. So because the wage slave has a very planned-out life, with a consistent daily routine, vacations laid out months in advance, and a long-term plan to climb the ladder at work, it makes sense that his reproductive cycle should be severely limited?

I think you are missing the point here though: stop having fun. I get it, estrus is a hoot, and everybody loves the idea mares craving dick uncontrollably, and you like the idea of having some sort of Easter like holiday built around ponies fucking. That's not how it would work though. Stop having fun.
>>
>>29843812
M o a r
o
a
r
>>
>>29843812
http://vocaroo.com/i/s16VmvDHAeK3
>>
>>29843812
That was pretty good, it actually felt tense & like anon was a serious predator.
>>
>>29843812
good stuff
>>
>>29843833
I don't get it. This guy posted "stop having fun" like 80 times and you're all still arguing with him. He's not even trying.
>>
File: sloppy wet kisses.png (294KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
sloppy wet kisses.png
294KB, 750x750px
>>29842677
Know the warning signs.
>>
>>29843734
>wah wah wah why won't people provide a service for free in an environment they don't enjoy being in abloo hoo hoo I'll just call them all pieces of shit WHY ARE THEY ALL LEAVING
This is why we can't have nice things.
>>
>>29844046
Get lost bitchfag, your just mad we are still here. If you want to suck off a useless namefag, go to Fingerbang.
>>
>>29844021
Meh, its hard to tell if he is just trolling or he's being serious. There are some retards that think like this>>29844046
>>
File: 1491279432084.gif (2MB, 245x281px) Image search: [Google]
1491279432084.gif
2MB, 245x281px
>>29844118
Oh christ, the discordfag's back.
>>
>>29843833
>life was hard so restrained reproduction doesn't make sense

Tell that to the thousands of species which live in the wild and have restrained reproduction

>>29843833
The wage slave's life is a personal one, not the same for everyone. Equestria as an entire world is incredibly tightly run, everyone's lives follow these cycles while unique in their personal choices.

>>29844046
I'm not whining about it, I don't care if they go or stay. I'm just saying, if periodic racist posts scare them off then what are they doing on 4chan or mlp in general? This site as a whole is toxic as fuck, this board is especially toxic and fucked up.

I think it's silly that such small things would make them leave, Im not saying they dont have a right to or that I care about it.
>>
>>29843812
Is gud. Want more.
>>
File: 1392106881402.png (60KB, 210x210px) Image search: [Google]
1392106881402.png
60KB, 210x210px
>>29842940
Well then quit being a bitch and whip it out.
>>
>>29843719
I wonder how many people here think estrus is a thing only horses have. The estrous cycle is a lot more common in species of the mammalian class than the menstrual cycle, and there are plenty of animals who can bear offspring all year round, including horses given the right conditions.
>>
>>29844023
A mare's tongue will easily dominate your own. Losing the kissing match is seen as a sign of submission and she will fuck you then and there.
>>
>>29843812
moar catbutt pls
>>
File: 1482794517494.png (187KB, 866x922px) Image search: [Google]
1482794517494.png
187KB, 866x922px
>>29842792
>playing with a zebra's big, sexy hoof
That's right, ponies, even your HOOVES are too small for these humies! STRIPED!
>>
>>29844428
>"Anon is devoted to only me. I'm glad I found him in the Everfree."
>>
>>29844428
>>29844451

Shitposting level legendary.
>>
File: 10124186.jpg (23KB, 672x434px) Image search: [Google]
10124186.jpg
23KB, 672x434px
>>29844428
>>
>>29843755
That's kinda cute to think about, actually. An estrus festival.
>>
>>29843812
Hey, that's pretty good. Now lemme share mine. https://pastebin.com/TCcd1EUz

>You both take off from the ground flying towards Ponyville.
>”What are these Gods of yours like Gilda?” Fluttershy asks cruising alongside you out of the forest.
>Well that’s not like opening a can of worms only to find snakes.
>Better to start with the family friendly stuff first at least.
>The old ways tend to gross out other races at least.
“To start most of the Gods started out like any other griffon, born from an egg to either exceptional parents or just your normal average clutch.”
>”You mean like how Twilight turned into an alicorn?”
“I don’t know all the lore, but I think that’s how it went. The first two to do so are pretty much the founders of my people’s way of life really.”
>”What are their names then? Maybe we can ask them for the zap root for Anon!” Fluttershy says in excitement. It is a shame you have to poke a hole in Fluttershy’s bubble.
“Nido might let us for just a kiss or some lost knowledge no one else knows, I swear he is the reason all the cocks back home always knew everything that happened back home.”
>”Colts aren’t much better a-actually, y-you don’t think they share information do you?” Fluttershy asks nibbling at her lip.
“Would not surprise me in the least, but at least our cocks have a reason to be a bunch of doddering roosters, they had supernatural myths to take inspiration from, your princesses just collect colts like trophies.”
>”H-hey that’s not really fair, besides a kiss doesn’t sound too terrible…”
>Oh, oh sweet summer child.
>You can’t help it, but you let out a chirp of laughter at Fluttershy which causes her to hover in place as you have to land to catch your breath.
>>
>>29844786
>”I-I don’t see what’s so funny, it sounds easy enough!”
“That’s all well and good, but you don’t know about Nido’s wife, Grifga.”
>Fluttershy simply looks at you with a frown across her face, “What’s so terrible about her then?”
“Fluttershy she’s our matron of Fate, Battle and Death.”
>”Oh my.”
“That’s actually a funny story about how she became the Goddess of Fate, she used to be just in charge of Battle and Death.”
>Adjusting yourself on your cloud you let your claws play amongst the clouds as you retell the story. Fluttershy looks interested enough so you continue your tale.
“The Fates, of which there are three, are named Dru, Divarend, and Dlusk each representing the past, present and future respectively. Now the three other hens were trying to woo Nido away from Grifga by offering him one of his greatest weaknesses, knowledge.”
>”Wh-what happened to them?”
>Sunlight glints of your beak as you smile widely, “There /is/ a reason why she’s called the Battle Matron you know.”
>”She killed them!?”
>Shaking your head you wave off the accusation.
“Of course not, you see Nido was tempted by the three who each had a unique power, one to see the past, another to see the present and the last was able to see into the future like I mentioned before. Each wanted Nido to herself, but failed to account for Grifga when she arrived.”
>”So, what did Grifga do to them then?” Fluttershy asks looking torn between being scared for the Fates to interested in what happened next.
>>
>>29844788

>Flicking your wings as you let them stretch from flying you chuckle.
“Grifga beat each one till they were ready to molt, she was a feather away from ending them for good, but she found their talents useful and bound them to her through rune and blood. That’s how she earned the title of Fate Seer and then there was some legends that talked about how those brave enough to kiss Nido and live after Grifga’s wrath earned a wish. That started a bunch of deaths that just lead to a few clans dying out as a result.”
>Strange Fluttershy looks awfully pale all of a sudden, “A-are all your Gods this, this mean?”
>Staring at Fluttershy you click your beak before motioning with your head to town.
>”O-oh, right.” Spreading her wings Fluttershy takes off as you follow after her still thinking back to what Fluttershy said.
>Mean?
>That was just what any right thinking queen would do against someone trying to poach her tom!
>Ponies have to have something similar to make sure their colts stick with them right?
>It’s not like they just let those nice, juicy, thick spu-
>Working the kinks out of your wings you grumble to yourself
>Stupid stallions and their stupid sexy dicks...
>>
>>29844791

>”I-is there maybe a God of Animals? O-or even one about plants, plants are nice, they don’t try to eat you, mostly I mean.” You catch from ahead of you as the words tumble past.
“Relax Fluttershy not all are that mean, some are actually just harmless or a bit eccentric, like the couple of mountain and ocean.”
>The outskirts of Ponyville are starting to come into view now as you both glide down.
>”That’s an odd couple to have together isn’t it? Are they just griffons made of water and stone then?”
“Only their wings are actually and-” Shaking your head you land on the dirt road leading into town. “Hang on, let’s get the others first. I’ll get Rainbow and what’s the orange colored one called again?”
>”Applejack, Gilda please you know her name.”
“Looks it’s not my fault that she just blends in the background so well!”
>”Gilda, Applejack’s orange, how do you not notice that?”
>Fluffing up your crest to defend yourself you let out a puff of air.
“Can we just get on with it already? You go get the ones in town I’ll get the others.”
>Sighing Fluttershy nods before taking off towards the center of town while you head off towards the clouds.
>>
>>29844798

>Collecting Rainbow was easy enough and it only took the both of you to simply carry Applejack to Twilight’s castle for the meeting.
>Glad to know some things never change with your old friend.
>The cowpony however is in a mood from the mare handling that you both did to her.
>Meh.
>Not like you’re that invested in her to be honest.
>”...and so Gilda has brought us together so we can try to help Anon.”
>Oh, the princess of books is done rambling, that’s good.
>Why’s everyone looking at you?
>It takes Fluttershy clearing her throat to bring you back to life.
“Ah! Right, well uh, from the looks of it Zecora said we need an herb from Mt. Halla, Fluttershy insists that we need as much as we can get so yeah. That’s pretty much it.”
>Twilight fumes as she stomps a hoof on her seat, “That’s what I just said!”
>”Yeah, but you tend talk a lot with twenty something syllables most the time Twilight.” Rainbow said leaning back in her seat hooves behind her head.
>”Well excuse me for trying to broaden your vocabulary.” Twilight mumbled to herself before looking over at you. “Gilda do you have any experience you can share about Mt. Halla? I’ve read a few stories about mentioning it, but they are rather vague.”
“It’s not something we like to advertise to other races to be honest.”
>”Oh well I wouldn’t want to get you in trouble.” Twilight said looks down with her ears splayed back.
“All I can really tell are tales that involve the Gods that live there really. Matter of fact trying to lead any non flier is risky as it is…” Shifting in your seat your tail twitches around your front letting you sink your claws into the tuft cleaning it. “Most of the people that live there are of the old crowd if you catch my drift.”
>>
>>29844801
>”Darling whatever do you mean by that?” Rarity asked looking confused, “I would think they’d enjoy some modernization on that mountain of theirs.”
>”What Ah think she means is that it's full of a buncha them non-unity types that don’t like other folks.” Applejack said crossing her forelegs together as she gives a stink eye. “Did Ah hit it on the head there?”
>Wincing you shrug waving a wing back and forth.
“I mean, they're not racists, just a lot of them have experience that tells them stuff that pretty much says they are right.”
>”But that was thousands of years ago!” Twilight argued back leaning on her big table of friendship wings flaring out in outrage, “Why would they hold onto such terrible beliefs?”
>”Yeah, it might have something to do with them living on that mountain forever ago Twilight.” Rainbow said back you up.
>You knew it was a good idea to share stories of your people with Rainbow back at flight camp.
>Even if the camp had the /stupidest/ of songs.
>”Well in that case consider me on the team, I’m going to be having a strong word with your princess about having such a terrible mindset like that.” Twilight said looking determined.
>The image of the little chubby nerd trying to argue with Grifga has you trying so hard to hold in the laugh.
>”What?” Twilight asked looking at you insulted.
>Fluttershy is shaking her head using her wing to mime cutting it off.
“No offense, well I’d be lying, but Twilight, Grifga is our people’s Battle Matron, she who bound the Fates, slaughtered the King of Labyrinthia when he raided our nests for our eggs, you trying to ponify her is just…” You hold a talon up to your beak trying to stop the laughter, you are trying to make friends with these ponies after all can’t laugh at their stupidity.
>>
>>29844808
>Twilight frowns at you with a stubborn look in her eyes as she crosses her forelegs as she looks away, “I still want to be on the team, who knows maybe it’ll open new relations between Equestria and Gryphonia.”
“Tch, do what you want, just don’t go crying to me if Grifga rends your wings off your back.”
>At the silence you crack open an eye to see the whole room sans Rainbow staring at you in shock.
“What? Grifga plays for keeps when it comes to her home and household.”
>”Grifga sounds an awful lot like a bully to me.” Pinkie said balancing a set of cards atop each other.
>These ponies.
“Ugh, aren’t you ponies supposed to be all smiles and understanding? Can we just say it’s a griffon thing and leave it at that?”
>The girls all murmur amongst each other before Rarity speaks up, “It’s fine I suppose, I’d just hope they don’t try to cause us trouble when we go to visit, though Darlings I think we’ve forgotten something.”
>”What’s that Sugarcube?”
>”Who is going to look after Anon while we’re gone?”
>Oh Grifga’s saggy crow’s feet.
>You completely forgot about that!
>”Oh! OH! I could stay with Anon!” Pinkie exclaims bouncing up and down in her seat.
>No.
>You can already see it now.
>The poor rooster all alone and needing healing, the nurse outfit Pinkie would wear to seduce your poor cock…
>”Hey this is a really neat idea Gilda!”
>GAH!
>Shaking your head you look to Pinkie grinning absentmindedly at you, just like at the party.
>No, no.
>Don’t let her get in your head Gilda, that’s how she won last time.

World building! Pony Antics! Tales of Caution! What next? Who knows I'm tired and should sleep more. Hope this appeased those catbird enthusiasts out there!
>>
>>29842792
My dick can't take it.
>>
>>29842655
Not someone who follows this thread, just curious if anyone knows the artist for the picture in OP.
I like their work.
>>
>>29844893
His name is shoutingisfun, if you want to find him then he not on this 4chan or any drawing thread.

Just go mlpg.co and then /art/
>>
>>29844907
Also derpibooru.
>>
>>29843812
Finally, an Anon that actually hunts. I am interest.
>>
>>29844907
>>29844944
Thanks
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 321x322px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 321x322px
>>29844814
>>29843812
The world can always use more catbird
>>
>>29844907
shout is kill
>>
Bonobo
>>
>>29845006
Saw Bonobo a few weeks ago. Good shit, great music.
>>
>>29843805
You use 'on his part' a little too much.
>>
File: 1418887072335.png (124KB, 471x471px) Image search: [Google]
1418887072335.png
124KB, 471x471px
>>29843812
NOW TAKE HER VIRGINITY WHILE SHE'S HELPLESS
>>
>>29843921
>>29843994
>>29844019
>>29844144
>>29844179
>>29844945
>>29845001

Thanks for the words of encouragement, anons! I'll try and write some more tonight, and post tomorrow.

>>29845090
Thanks for pointing that out, Anon. I'll keep an eye of for that. Also rewrote it in the pastebin

>>29843937
Thank... you?

>>29844786
Senpai noticed!
>>
>Ponies think that Anon is super lewd in all his clothing
>Convinces him to go around in shorts and spend the entire day outside (to show Ponyville that he isn't, in fact, a slut who wears lingerie all day)
>Ponies are horrified when they find out that he's become sunburned
>>
>>29845342
kek
>>
File: sad sunhoers.png (685KB, 1182x1024px) Image search: [Google]
sad sunhoers.png
685KB, 1182x1024px
>>29845342
>word gets back to Celestia
>>
File: 1457821284879.jpg (290KB, 562x716px) Image search: [Google]
1457821284879.jpg
290KB, 562x716px
>>29845374
>Celestia herself descends from Canterlot to wrap him gently in her wings and apologize
>>
>>29845380
Then she loses it and in her mad frenzy nukes the sun. Equestria is plunged into eternal darkness.
>>
>>29845374
>Luna is smuggest horse

>"The gentle caress of moonlight upon your skin shall never harm you, fair Anonymous."
>>
>>29845342
>Ponies horrified that Anon begins shedding skin and healing
>Ponies don't naturally regrow skin under their coats like this, relying on their innate magic to renew and replace.
>>
>>29845451
>"I told ya he was a reptilian! We even already knew he was an alien, why was him being a snake man beyond consideration?!"
>>
>>29845493
>I'll buy it when he licks his eyeballs, this is just like griffons molting or something"
>>
>>29845493
>Applejack keeps claiming she sees Anon in the apple orchard, leaving apple-circles
>Accuses him of abducting her cows
>>
>>29845505
>Twilight watches as you peel off skin.
>She's just... Watching.
>You watch as her tail wags eagerly as you peel off each piece.
"Do... Do you want some?"
>You say holding out a large piece of skin.
>Her eyes go wide and she holds out her hooves noding.
>You place it in her hooves.
>She looks at the skin her face in awe.
>"I-I can have this?" She ask hope in her eyes.
"Uh, sure?"
>She lets out happy horse noises before galloping off the skin in her magic.
>You go to peel off more but you notice a shadow caused by something behind you.
>You turn around and find Luna.
>"May... May we have some of thy skin Anonymous?"
>>
>>29845523
"It's called "going on a date", Appplejack."
>>
>Anon hears about Equestria's cows
>He asks Applejack about getting some milk and meat
>>
>>29845556
>When griffons molt, they give their old feathers to loved ones
>By giving out bits of dead skin to anypony who asks, Anon is basically creating a herd
>>
>>29844814
thank you Comfy, this is so good
>>
>>29845560
>You cuddle Applejack closer, holding her to your bare chest.
>It had been a lot of trouble for the girls to convince you to start going around naked, and in the end you compromised and basically stripped down to your shorts.
>"A-Anawn..."
>You shush her and stroke her mane, working your fingers through her thick, blond hair.
>It's just as soft as a human's, and it smells just as sweet.
"I know."
>Applejack weakly paws at you and looks around nervously.
>"No, y'all don't understand!"
"Shhh..."
>You move from running your fingers through her mane to rubbing her cheek, and you can't help but smile when she raises her chin up for you to scratch.
>Her eyes are closed and a blush is erupting on her face, and you can feel one of her hind legs kicking against your lap.
"It's just us, Applejack."
>She opens her eyes and looks at you with heavily-lidded eyes.
"I know we had some misunderstandings about the cows and the apple-circles, but we can put that all behind us."
>" T'aint proper," she croaks, trying and failing to tear her eyes away from yours, "Temptin' a hard-workin' mare like me..."
>You smile and shake your head.
"It's not 'tempting' if we actually go through with it."
>Applejack whimpers and shakes her head 'no'.
>"N-Not till yah got a r-ring..."
>She twitches and twists just a little bit as you slowly bring your face closer to her's.
>She wants to stay, but at the same time she wants to leave.
>You had no idea that a simple farmpony had such hidden depths.
>You just smile and cup her cheek, just to make sure she can't turn away from you.
"That can come later."
>Her eyes flutter shut as you make your final approach, and your's begin to follow suit.
>You can feel her hot breath on your face, and you unconsciously begin to synchronize your breathing; she exhales, and you inhale. She inhales, and you exhale.
>>
>>29845643
>>"Applejack? Ah tho- Applejack!"
>You and Applejack's eyes snap open and you stare at each other in surprise.
>Applejack scrambles to get off of you, pushing your arms away without any of the delicacy she normally reserved for stallions.
>Standing in between two trees is none other than Applejack's little sister, Apple Bloom.
>She looks outraged in the way that only small children can.
>"A-Apple Bloom?! Ah thought Ah told you-"
>>"Y'all said you were callin' Anon for soup!"
>Applejack does an unhappy little horse dance and groans miserably.
>"Ah was!"
>Apple Bloom stomps her hoofs angrily.
>>"I'm tellin' Granny!"
>"No, don't!"
>Apple Bloom rushes out of the orchard, and Applejack sprints off after her.
>Dinner was awkward that night; Big Mac called you a slut, and Granny said that you had something called "Foal-sirin' hips".
>Today was a "Apples is complicated" kind of day.
>>
File: tegaki.png (9KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
9KB, 300x300px
>>29844814
nurse poka
>>
>>29844814
Very nice to see this continue
>>
>>29843819
I know atleast one does
>>
>>29845648
>Big Mac called you a slut, and Granny said that you had something called "Foal-sirin' hips"

Top Kek
>>
File: 1388098842330.jpg (97KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
1388098842330.jpg
97KB, 1024x819px
>>29845648
>>Dinner was awkward that night; Big Mac called you a slut, and Granny said that you had something called "Foal-sirin' hips".
Apple family most entertaining family
>>
>>29845657
>"Anon, quick! I have to blow you! It's the only cure!"
"Wh-wha?"
>"Let me suck on your party cannon!"
>>
File: Ohhhhhh nigga.jpg (11KB, 328x277px) Image search: [Google]
Ohhhhhh nigga.jpg
11KB, 328x277px
>>29843812
Gimme gimme gud grif green
>>
File: 1444320940196.png (237KB, 671x830px) Image search: [Google]
1444320940196.png
237KB, 671x830px
>>29846007
yiss
>>
File: 1436984720612.jpg (192KB, 1060x952px) Image search: [Google]
1436984720612.jpg
192KB, 1060x952px
i want to cum inside changeling worker #2206

do you think if i give her enough love she will become a queen
>>
>>29843812
Holy shit, and you're a new writefag? Kek, I give up trying to write
>>
>>29846360
It worked for Thorax.
>>
>>29846417
Note to self: never give Changeling Worker #2206 enough love to become a queen
>>
>>29846470
You're a mean one, Anonny.
>>
>>29846360
I want to do a study on how changelings (particularly changeling queens) manage to stand with legs that are so full of holes. There has to reach a point where it becomes structurally unsound.
>>
>>29846481
Their exoskeletons are very sturdy and powerful.
>>
>>29846360

>Finally, your latest molt was complete.
>And it was a doozy.
>You do a 360 in front of the hyooman sized mirror and inspect your new form with no small amount of satisfaction.
>Gone was your hard chitin shell, replaced with thick skin coated in plush black fur.
>The holes in your legs has closed, leaving your limbs whole and strong once more.
>The same goes for your new, glossy wings.
>The fin on your head was gone and in its place was a silky mane worthy of a royal 'Ling.
>Even the build of your body had changed.
>Your head and muzzle had lost their angular shapes. Now you had a more rounded head and a softer muzzle.
>Your neck and torso had also elongated and thinned slightly.
>Turning around, you inspected your behind.
>Gone was your bony backside that was made for aerodynamics. Now you had a full rump, wide hips, and a narrowed waist that you're sure mammals would find most enticing.
>A flick of your tail confirmed that the changes you felt INSIDE your body during the molt were no trick.
>You now had everything you needed to breed and give birth like a mammal.
>Such drastic changes. No wonder your instincts told you to cocoon up for this one.
>You had been in the cocoon for 2 weeks. Your beloved most be worried sick by now.
>With a flicker of thought, you will the cocoon scraps around the bedroom to float to the trashcan. The scraps oblige with a green glow.
>A smile forms on your now soft lips. Your dear human had done so much for you. Putting up with your changeling eccentricities and feeding you the purest of love without asking for anything in return.
>A pony stallion would never be so accommodating.
>Your eyes turn to the bed and your smile turns into a smirk.
>It's time to repay him.
>And what better payment than a female tailored to his tastes?
>>
File: large.png (113KB, 415x723px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
113KB, 415x723px
>>29846470
You don't like Fairy changelings?
>>
File: 1390114332980.png (1MB, 1280x698px) Image search: [Google]
1390114332980.png
1MB, 1280x698px
>>29846514
YES
>>
>>29846514
I NEED more anon please
>>
>>29846514
>Command Line: Fug Bug.
>>
File: 1427438341429.png (146KB, 660x847px) Image search: [Google]
1427438341429.png
146KB, 660x847px
>>29846514
How would you guys feel if you actually COULDN'T breed with your waifu and magic was not able to simply hand wave it away?

What if humans and ponies turned to changelings to be used as surrogates? Changelings being the only race that don't have any problems interbreeding with any species?
>>
>>29846387
Fuck is that supposed to mean? Keep at it dude, I want to read whatever you write.
>>
File: 1491875577645.gif (3MB, 444x250px) Image search: [Google]
1491875577645.gif
3MB, 444x250px
>>29846514
>>
>>29846514
>>Such drastic changes. No wonder your instincts told you to cocoon up for this one.
Fun fact: caterpillars dissolve into a goop when they turn into a butterfly. Changeling waifu here turned into pony-goop and then reformed into what we see here today.
>>
>>29846647
I would love my waifu even if we couldn't have kids. All it does it give us more time the snuggle under the covers and/or in front of the fire.
>>
>>29846647
> Changeling surrogates have about the status level of tertiary herdmare
> That is, something like a sister in law with benefits
> It's common for herd alpha's to insist on being the only thing the stallion sees as he inseminates the bug
> Others prefer the bug to copy their form for the entire procedure up until just after birth
> More open-minded mares treat the bugs as fellow herdmates
> The offspring itself has a strong resemblance to the father, but it will gain some of the traits of others in the herd depending on how much those mares give of their love to the bug
>>
>>29846780
nice
>>
File: 1408154247473.jpg (145KB, 804x992px) Image search: [Google]
1408154247473.jpg
145KB, 804x992px
>>29846647
>>29846780
>tfw no qt brood changeling
>>
File: any questions.png (207KB, 800x351px) Image search: [Google]
any questions.png
207KB, 800x351px
>>29844814
>World building
This is why I like you best.
>>
File: 1488064887823.jpg (620KB, 4200x3300px) Image search: [Google]
1488064887823.jpg
620KB, 4200x3300px
>Some pegasi eat fish, and they have a variety of ways to get some fresh.
>Many just using fishing poles like people.
>Others...
>Sometimes, you can spot Dash and other athletic pegasi hovering high over the river looking down intently.
>Then she dives into the water at breakneck speeds, and hops back out with a wriggly fish, looking proud of herself.
>She brings it to you after realizing she has no idea what to do with a fish and assuming you know how to cook.
>Another day with adorably sexist pones.
>>
File: 1478233327948.png (123KB, 900x882px) Image search: [Google]
1478233327948.png
123KB, 900x882px
>>29845426
>NMM wasn't borne of Luna's jealousy, but her smug arrogance
>She is the reason sex tends to happen at night
>Celestia was worshiped as the pure goddess that no colt wanted to blemish and is beyond /r9k/ levels of permavirgin
>>
>>29847373
>>Celestia was worshiped as the pure goddess that no colt wanted to blemish and is beyond /r9k/ levels of permavirgin

>Being a Sunfag is suffering
>Anon was finally able to praise the sun, and her bounteous behind
>But when the ponies found out he had 'defiled' her
>That he had seduced their pure Princess with the power of HMD
>The once peaceful ponies suddenly wanted to lock him in Tartarus.
>Because only an evil Incubus could even desire, let alone achieve such a thing.
>>
File: 1478149993685.gif (598KB, 638x647px) Image search: [Google]
1478149993685.gif
598KB, 638x647px
>>29847365
>>
>>29847373
I want a socially-oblivious, awkward Luna to try and seduce me. She'd probably see-saw between m'lording me and ranting about "those bucking chads" the entire evening
>>
>>29847399
lol
>>
When Celestia and Luna were young, before the whole princess alicorn thing, the gender roles were like ours, over time they changed to what they are now.
Celestia and Luna are uncomfortable having to be like they remember their father being. They would rather be like their mother, and be doted on by the stallion instead of the other way around.
Enter Anon.
>>
File: 1372354804526.jpg (162KB, 1024x732px) Image search: [Google]
1372354804526.jpg
162KB, 1024x732px
>>29847365
Sounds kinda beautiful to watch, pegasi dive bombing into a lake after fish, shooting back out with a stream of water droplets following them, manes wet, wings sparking and slick with water.

Yes, very beautiful.
>>
>>29847591
>Throughly amazed one second
>Then touched when they drop the fish in front of you
>Then disappointed when they want you to make it for them because they don't know how to cook fish
No longer pegafu material
>>
>>29847373
>>29842655
>>She is the reason sex tends to happen at night
>Luna is a known as Princess for Sexual
>By pony standards.
>>
File: 1476288070960.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1476288070960.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>29847625
Says you, I'd filet that fish right fucking there and have a cook out right there by the lake with all the qt pegasusus there.
>>
>>29847669
If she was offering the fish to say she could provide for you, then fine.
If she just wants some food because you're the closest male, and all males can cook good, then you could find a better birdbutt.
>>
>>29847669
This, famalam.

>Not knowing how to cook fish for your waifus
It's like he's not even trying. Meet'em halfway, Anon.
>>
>>29847679
Oh, shut up. It's cute horses doing cute horse things and hoping for a yummy grilled fish treat.
>>
>>29847679
Just cook it for her and the other pegapones fishes as well, then you can demand cuddling in payment. Maybe even a few feathers from each and every mare present to stuff a pillow with, a downy soft pillow.
>>
>>29847687
And then claim half that fish for yourself.
>>
>>29847702
Well, of course. Grilled fish is fucking delicious.
>>
>>29847707
What's your favorite? I fucking love northern and panfish, like sunfish and bluegills.
>>
>>29847713
Oh man, I don't even know. It's been so long since my dad took me fishing. I'm not even sure what we caught, but it was good. I gotta go out and catch something again someday.
>>
File: Luna Happy.png (201KB, 865x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Luna Happy.png
201KB, 865x1000px
>>29845426
>Anon prefers the night.
>Despite Twilight's best efforts she can't get him to hang out with her and her friends.
>Twenty minutes later she and Pinkie learn a valuable lesson.
>They and Anon can make accommodations to their schedules and meet at times that would be convenient for both of them.

>Meanwhile Celestia is still, after nearly a year, riding the high of the joy of having her sister back.
>But lately she's noticed how lonely Luna is.
>Then she receives a letter from her dear precious student.
>She learns more about the "hyoo-mun" Anon.
>She gets what she feels is an absolutely brilliant idea.
>Anon is nocturnal by choice. Her sister is the night.
>She'll introduce them.
>Luna will obviously be overjoyed, stallions that prefer the night usually turn out to be "stallions of the night."
>Maybe she'll finally have a non-sister friend that can understand her.

>Celestia deeply underestimates her sister's reaction.
>Luna decides to latch on tight and never let go.

Honestly he only reason I'm not nocturnal is because I have classes.
>>
>>29847808
>>Luna decides to latch on tight and never let go.
My desperate loneliness demands more.
>>
>>29843819
I do.
>>
>>29847879
AYOOOOOO
>>
Anon moves to the Crystal Empire, mostly because their gender roles are still "archaic" (like ours) and because he was irritated by Chublight and her friends constantly pestering him.

His new home is right next to the Crystal Palace.

Anon becomes "the girl next door" to Cadence, who finds herself increasingly tempted by him.

However, not only is he oblivious to her growing crisis, obstacles include Bro-Luna, who frequently drop by, and Celestia, who keeps trying to woo him with extravagant displays and gifts... and often self-foils.
>>
>>29847931
>and often self-foils.

>Celestia sort of catches on to how he's basically a mare
>Tries to think of presents to give him that she herself would like to receive
>"Why didn't he like that enormous vibrating dildo I sent him?"
>>
File: Kektus.jpg (39KB, 585x398px) Image search: [Google]
Kektus.jpg
39KB, 585x398px
>>29844798
>>”Applejack, Gilda please you know her name.”
>“Looks it’s not my fault that she just blends in the background so well!”
Kek
>>
>>29847808
>Anon and Luna's nocturnal adventures.
>It's either creepy silent shit during the darkness or high octane chariot chases, shootouts and explosions.
>Interrupted by finding and eating at those cool places where the locals only knows about or awkward romantic silences and introspection while looking at the stars.
>they're not even looking for trouble they just somehow walks into it.
>>
>>29847950
Sounds fun.
>>
>>29847950
>Replacing the chocolate in Celestia's cakes with laxative chocolate
>Kek
>>
>Celestia has had a long line of suitors over the years.
>But none of them ever stuck around for long.
>They claimed to love her at first, but they loved the idea of her, Celestia the Princess of the Sun
>They didn't love Celestia the pony

>They weren't gold diggers, or faking their interest in her (most of them anyway)
>But they couldn't handle the reality
>And when their image of the Perfect Pony Princess, who would cater to their every whim, was stripped away
>When they got to see a glimpse underneath the mask she wore, and saw the real her underneath, they didn't like it.

>That she got sad, angry, frustrated, and afraid just like everypony else
>That she wasn't always prim and proper
>That she had responsibilities
>That a crisis could and would happen at any time, and she would spend her days trying to keep her life's work from unraveling at the seams
>Facing horrors that only she can.

>That she would spend the majority of her time in court, listening to the requests, complaints, and demands of her subjects
>Or dealing with the nobility and the bureaucracy.
>Trying to juggle the needs of a kingdom instead of devoting all her attention to romance

>After the first few centuries of romantic failure, she resigned herself to the inevitable
>That love was an ephemeral thing, something she could only experience for a brief time, before it disappeared.

>She accepted less and less when a stallion would declare his love for her
>Knowing that the time would come when they would leave, having never really loved the real her at all.
>She wants to experience the real thing so badly, but it has eluded her all these years.
>When the pain of loss recedes, she lies to herself, that maybe this time, things will be different.
>And she indulges herself in this poor substitute for real love, until the high wears off, and it all comes crashing down again.
>>
File: 1490912809043.jpg (94KB, 498x995px) Image search: [Google]
1490912809043.jpg
94KB, 498x995px
>>29848026
>>
>>29848026
>>29848057
oh my god make her happy, my heart can't take it.
>>
>>29848026
Come Anon
>He's Realistic
>He's faithful.
>Doesn't complain about her working long hours.
>Prepares a nice bath and waits for her return.
>Makes her tea when she's stressed out.
>Listens to her problems.
>Takes her bad times in stride with the good times.
>Her anchor in the storm.
>Loves her for who she is
>Dies in sixty years.
>Love really is an ephemeral thing.
>>
>>29848075
What is The Spring of Immortality/etc?
>>
File: 1383685186465.png (339KB, 1213x1277px) Image search: [Google]
1383685186465.png
339KB, 1213x1277px
>>29848075
t-thanks
>>
Marelets, when will they learn
>>
>>29848075
>He gave her one thing that would endure beyond his passing
>That would prevent her from spending all the years to come alone, should Luna's return go poorly.

>A daughter
>A mare who would soon claim the title of the Princess of Love
>>
>>29848075
>Celestia's heart couldn't take it anymore becomes Nightmare Star.
>Subjugates all the enemies of Equestria within and without in mere days.
>Anon is resurrected because of a series of convoluted and practically retarded events that involves Pinkie Pie discovering the Colonel's 11 secret spices, the mirror pool, Anon's body and three fiddy bits.
>Celestia returns to normal and Anon is wondering why everyone is scared of his sweet heart.
>>
>>29848149
sheeeeiiiiit
>>
>>29848158
>Beloved dies.
>Subjugates all the enemies of Equestria.
What is the relevance?
>>
>>29848172
>This is your brain on Crazy
>>
>>29844814
Gilda...Pinkie is one of the few beings that could fuck with Grifga till she submits. You cant win here.
>>
>>29848158
>Instead of Anon coming back to the world of the living he haunts her.
>He is saddened by what his Tia has become.
>Celestia sometimes feels something rubbing the side of her neck in bed like Anon used to when she was in a poor mood.
>She will occasionally see him in court, he always looks so sad.
>She doesn't understand.
>She thinks it's because she isn't being strict enough.
>That must be it!
>His mood only gets worse.
>Whenever she sees him he's now crying.
>She no longer feels a touch in bed, she only hears a slight crying next to her.
>She doesn't care anymore, that's not her husband.
>He's dead.
>>
>>29848075
>sixty years.
Cancer so quickly.
>>
>>29848350
Assuming he isn't an underageb& that would put him at ~80 when he died.
>>
>>29848365
If you believe hard enough, it must be true.
>>
File: 1486972644849.jpg (236KB, 1156x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1486972644849.jpg
236KB, 1156x1024px
>>29847808
>Luna goes full-on "Kind and Chivalrous Knightess of Olde" for you.
>Play along and be her "Fair ManMaiden", both because it's adorable and it makes Luna genuinely happy.
>>
>>29846765
That's some Evangelion shit nigga
>>
>>29848311
STOP
>>
>>29843812
Pretty good. I'd like to read more.
>>
>>29844907
>then he not on this 4chan or any drawing thread
You're very, very wrong.
>>
>>29848311
More bad feel come on I wish to have my spirit crushed
>>
>>29848906
I like my romantic greentext where Anon is ambiguously immortal and/or the issue of him eventually dying is never ever addressed. Let me dream, they're all I have.
>>
>>29847654
He has to show them why. It's his duty to educate them.

>>29847585
Do it, faggot.
>>
Hey again, back with more green about humans and catbutts.

>>29846387
Thank you for the compliment anon. I've only written some small short-stories Both of which you can find in the pastebin /ShamelessSelfplug).
As well as a trainwreck of a story I wrote earlier

If you're having problems writing, the best piece of advice I can give you is to try and find what areas of writing you're not so good in. For me personally, conversations are difficult. I often catch myself writing something like "And then he said, and then she said, but then they said..." and so on. I like to write out the conversaitons on in a rough style and then add more details and thoughts to it afterwards.
But I digress.

>>29843812
> As it turned out, Anonymous’ idea of “sharing the workload back” consisted of crafting you a harness as well. He had taken a new length of rope, and using one his bracelets, made you a small strap similar to his.
> His bracelet was placed in front of your chest beneath the coarse rope, to prevent it from gnawing in your plume. Had to give the guy credit, he came up with that on his own. It even helped dissipate the strain from the dragging.
> Also, it felt kinda nice to have a guy tuzzle your fluff.
> MommaLikes.purr.
> Anonymous stops his adjustments of the rope, giving you a questioning look. Awkwardly, you hold a claw to your beak and cough.
“Sorry, got something in my throat,” you say.
> “Suuuuure,” he says, a smirk dancing across his lips.
> Buck.
> He moves to your left, adjusting the straps. Following the length of the strap, he comes up to the ropes connecting on your back. They’re joined together with his own harness, making it impossible for you to flee without dragging him and the stag along for the ride.
>>
>>29849171
> Moving down your back, he probes your thigh with a digit, tracing the curvature of your leg.
“Wha-what are you doing?!” you ask miffed.
> “Nothing, nothing. Just wondering how much pull there is in those scrawny things,” he mentions nonchalantly.
“Pl-plenty enough for this, you jerk!” You splutter incredulously. He laughs softly. “S-so, how are we gonna do this?”
> Looking his own harness over again, Anonymous stands up, and points at what you expect to be the direction of Ponyville.
> “You’re in the front, I’ll guide,” he explains. “If we make good speed, we’ll be back in roughly one hour.”
> Nodding, you wait for him to begin walking and you fall in line in the front. It feels kind of strange with Anonymous walking a couple of feet behind you.
> It’s been only been five minutes, but it’s already getting on your nerves. The only sounds are the quiet dragging of the stag, and Anonymous’ and yours breathing.
> The silence of the woods starts getting on you immediately. The constraining feeling of the strap preventing you from flapping your wings, how the ropes moved with your body.
> You have to break the silence, or you’ll go crazy.
“So… um, big guy, what’s your story,” you begin, hoping to both break the stiffness of the situation and to maybe get on his good side. You might even get some juicy details you could use later.
> Huffing in thought, Anonymous goes quiet for a moment.
> “My name is Anonymous Incognito, and I’m a human”, he says. Nothing new, you muse.
> “As far as I know, I’m the first of my name, and the last of my kind.” He continues. The sudden gloominess of his statement catches you off guard, making you stumble.
> You turn your head to look at him. A wide grin on his face.
>>
>>29849177
> “Nah, I’m just pulling your tail,” he laughs. “Twilight did some magic mumbo-jumbo summoning ritual. Whatever creature she hoped to summon, saucy alien or whatever, it sure wasn’t little old me, she expected to turn up in that circle of kitchen salt and theatrical blood.”
“Aha…” you answer, not really knowing how to respond.
> “She’s been hard at work at finding a way to send me back, but to be quite honest, I’m not in a hurry.”
“Why’s that?” you ask baffled. “Don’t you have a place to return to?”
> The silence returns for a time. The creaking of the ropes is the only new sound every now and then.
> Glacing back over your shoulder, you see him looking to his right. His features are hard to read. Studying his face in detail, you make a small note of the sharpness of his features.
> A pointy nose protrudes from his flat face. Combined with his wide brows and semi-long beard, he has this aura of confidence surrounding him. Commanding respect to his stature. His beard is a mix of dark-brown and black streaks.
> He turns his head back to look at you, a small smile on his lips.
> “Let’s just say that I’m okay with where I am right now, and keep it that.”
> You nod, opting not to probe at the subject.
> “What’s your name, birdie?”
“Gilda,” you answer. Humming, he accepts your answer.
> As you turn to continue on your way back, Anonymous begins whistling. The sounds is melodic, and carries a nice little charm to it. It swirls in momentum, depth and span, echoing through the woods.
> You have to stop yourself from chirping along. You’d downright die from embarrassment.
>>
>>29849180
> Finally, after what feels like eternities, you arrive on the outskirts of Ponyville. The human points to a large wooden house near the edge of the forest.
> As you get closer, you can spot what looks like a herb garden on the side of the house. The soft smell of garlic, rosemary, basil, dill, parsley, and even thyme surrounds the entrance to his home. On the other side, you spy rows of tomatoes and potato stalks.
“Aren’t tomatoes and garlic…” you begin.
> “poisonous to ponies? Yes, they are.” He begins loosening the ropes around himself, and the ones connected to your harness. “Had one hell of a discussion with Twilight about growing those. Luckily, my “stallionly whimsy” won in the end,” he says with a smirk.
> He reaches into his tunic, producing an iron key hanged in a brass chain from his neck. “Go on open up the door, I’ll be there in a second,” he says, turning back to the stag.
> Walking up to the front door, you insert the key into the keyhole, and twist the doorknob. As you open the door, Anonymous speaks up again.
> “Oh yea, you might want to know that I live with Loki.”
“What is a Lo-“ you say, only to feel the weight of a large furry creature ram your side, tackling you on your back.
> The soft fur and self-righteous growling of, well, a pony-sized dog permeates your sight, hearing and smell.
> A thunderous laughter erupts from Anonymous. “I see you’re already well acquainted,” he comments. Hearing its owner voice, the dog snaps to his side, craving its master’s attention.
> You wobble back onto your paws.
> Petting the dog affectionately, Anonymous then lifts up the stag onto his shoulders, and moves sideways through the door. You follow behind the menagerie, Loki brushing up and down your side in affection.
>>
>>29849184
> Moving carefully through the house, Anonymous leads you to a large white-tiled kitchen. Placing the deer down on a small raised platform, also covered in the tiles, he moves through the room, lighting candles.
> You sit down on a chair by a small table. Loki, on his part, sits in front you front, wearing the droopy happy smile only a dog can.
> You awkwardly extend a claw to pet its head. The dog closes its eyes, seemingly content with your poor excuse for pets.
> After a moment, Anonymous has lighted up most of the candles in the room, and places down a cylindrical leather piece on the table. Unfurling the bag reveals rows of tools.
> Bone saws, cutting knives, tongs…
“T-that’s for the stag, right?” you hesitate.
> “Huh? Oh yea, that’s for the stag,” he confirms. “Never really like the taste of fowl…” he mumbles.
“What’s that supposed to mean?” you croak.
> Anonymous chuckles, “Relax, catbutt. I’m not going to cut you up.” He reaches over for a small knife in the bag, and moves back to the deer. Carefully, he begins skinning the animal, starting at its hooves. He works slowly, and steady across the length of the animal.
> You watch him, fascinated by his methodical way of work. He works tirelessly for hours.
> As he tugs off the skin of the stag, he grabs a small shower head, and hoses down the body of blood. He places the hide to the side, and retrieves a large knife and the bonesaw.
> As he begins to cut through the stag, you feel your eyes get heavy. It had been a long day, and the trek back had taken its toll on you. You lean over the table, relaxing your spent body.
> Before you know it, you’re fast asleep.
>>
>>29849187
> You open your eyes from a dreamless slumber. Looking around you reveals your placement on a sofa way too large for you. A heavy sheet is draped across your body, and a soft pillow acts as your headrest.
> The soft smell of black coffee welcomes you to the world of the living. You spy the dog laying in front of the roaring fire in the hearth across the room.
> Only the occasional crack of the fireplace breaks the silence.
> You hear the sound of a door opening, and you turn your head to watch Anonymous step through the front door. In his hands is a small bag marked “SCC”, a clear indicating of his visit to the local bakery.
> “’Morning, I remembered I ran out of bread last night, so I went to get some more. I also hope you like coffee, it’s the only thing I got to spare,” he says.
“Yea, sure, it’s fine.” You reply, smelling the delicacies in the bag.
> “I’m gonna make some eggs as well, how do you like yours?” he asks, moving back into the kitchen.
“Fertilized,” you say unabated.
> Realization of what your stupid brain just said hits you like a cart. A feeling of absolute horror comes right after that.
> Anonymous stops, and looks at you. “Scrambled, got it,” he says.
> Someone please kill you.

And that's what I have for now. Let me know if I screwed up in a line or if there's somewhere I can improve. I'll be updating the pastebin in a sec.

Take care, anons.
>>
File: 1362450114813.jpg (57KB, 613x325px) Image search: [Google]
1362450114813.jpg
57KB, 613x325px
>>29849191
>> “I’m gonna make some eggs as well, how do you like yours?” he asks, moving back into the kitchen.
>“Fertilized,” you say unabated.
Cheeky, I like.
>>
>>29849187
> After a moment, Anonymous has lighted up most of the candles in the room...
Although lighted is appropriate here, lit may be a better fit, since Anon performed the action of lighting them, making the more verb-appropriate 'lit' fit better.
Plus, it helps the sentence flow better, in my opinion at least.
>>
>>29849206
You realize, as an egg laying species gryphons might not eat eggs.
>>
File: IMG_1376.png (718KB, 1034x4740px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1376.png
718KB, 1034x4740px
؜>>29842655

>Not posting full pic
>>
>>29849191
Oh....this thirsty little burb is asking for a breeding. SCRAMBLE HER EGGS MAN, SCRAMBLE THEM HARD!
>>
>>29849269
You realise that eating other mammals babies has never been frowned upon in human history, thus making your argument invalid.

>>29849297
Wait, is this the real DWK? Does he come here? I thought he would spend his time on the glimshit threads and HHH.
>>
>>29849297
I hate that one particular Flurry Heart so much. It's one of the only things that triggers my autism.
>>
>>29849191
>Fertilized
My sides cant handle
>>
>>29849368
>You realise that eating other mammals babies has never been frowned upon in human history, thus making your argument invalid.
I'm sorry Anon, I didn't realize that you were an expert on the cultural practices of a fictional race of sapient bird people. Srs, not even from an ethical point of view, but economically eating tiny baby animals is more expensive than letting them grow into something that actually provides a decent amount of meat. inb4 veal

>>29849269
Chickens will eat unfertilized eggs if you let them.
>>
>>29849297
That one comic this dude made where Cadence slapped the SHIT out of Flurry Heart almost gave me an erection. I was so disappointed when it turned out it was just a dream.
>>
>>29849171
>Also, it felt kinda nice to have a guy tuzzle your fluff.
kek, I don't know why I find that line so funny. I guess coming from my preconceived notions of Gilda.

>>29849191
>“I’m gonna make some eggs as well, how do you like yours?” he asks, moving back into the kitchen.
>“Fertilized,” you say unabated.
Yet more hilarity. good job. I'm already liking this Gilda.

Thanks for the update and the laughs QoC! I look forward to reading more.
>>
>>29849429
To give just one example, in Iceland, only a few decades ago, it was quite popular to eat nearly fully developed chicken eggs. In fact my great grandmother did it all the time.
>>
File: 1319731854500.jpg (70KB, 530x530px) Image search: [Google]
1319731854500.jpg
70KB, 530x530px
>>29849368
>You realise that eating other mammals babies has never been frowned upon in human history

What?
No, not at all.
In my country alone historically eating young lamb (and other mammals) has always been done, without any form of stigma whatsoever.
I forgot what mammal it is, but there's a niche food made out of digested mother's milk and grass in the youngsters of that animal that is considered a delicacy.
And it's not rare either, all over the world eating other mammals youngsters is pretty common and has been common all over history.

To be specific the meat of the young is easier to rend and digest, so it makes perfect sense that humanity would consider it a delicacy.
The trend of "all life is sacred animals must be protected and treated humanly" is pretty recent, for most of human history humanity itself was #1 and beasts were just treated like...well, beasts.

Sometimes i really feel like some incredibly sheltered millenials that literally don't know shit about anythin post here.
>>
>>29849558
>>29849429

>You realise that eating other mammals babies has never been frowned upon in human history
>I'm sorry Anon, I didn't realize that you were an expert on the cultural practices of a fictional race of sapient bird people.

What?
No, not at all.
In my country alone historically eating young lamb (and other mammals) has always been done, without any form of stigma whatsoever.
I forgot what mammal it is, but there's a niche food made out of digested mother's milk and grass in the youngsters of that animal that is considered a delicacy.
And it's not rare either, all over the world eating other mammals youngsters is pretty common and has been common all over history.

To be specific the meat of the young is easier to rend and digest, so it makes perfect sense that humanity would consider it a delicacy.
The trend of "all life is sacred animals must be protected and treated humanly" is pretty recent, for most of human history humanity itself was #1 and beasts were just treated like...well, beasts.

Sometimes i really feel like some incredibly sheltered millenials that literally don't know shit about anythin post here.
>>
>>29849558
>>29849566

untry alone historically eating

rend and digest, so it makes perfect sense that humanity would consider it a delicacy.
The trend of "all life is sacred animals must be protected and treated humanly" is pretty recent, for most o has always been done, without any form of stigma whatsoever.

anythin post here.
>>
What's happening
>>
>>29849595
l life is sacred animals must be protecte treated humanly" mother's milk and grass in the youngsters of that animal that is considered a delicacy.
And it's not rare either, all over the world eating other mammals youhelpmengsters is pretty common and has been common all over history.

The trend of "all life is sacred animals must be protected and treated humanly" is pretty recent, for most of hum To be specific history humanity itself was #1 and beasts were just treated li beasts humanly sacred animals must be protected
>>
AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>29849634
Did you snort crack before posting?
>>
>>29849634
WAAAAAUUGGGHHH!?

>>29849641
People are stressed...
>>
File: IMG_0678.jpg (307KB, 492x674px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0678.jpg
307KB, 492x674px
>>29849634
WAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!
>>
>>29847654
Plot twist: all ponies fall asleep immediately after sex, no matter how much energy they had beforehand. No exceptions.
>>
>>29849634
>>29849655
>>29849712
No, look carefully. The guy is totally throwing up.
>>
>>29849269
Actually, some species of birds eat the eggs they lay if they're unfertilized to get the calcium back if it's not in ready supply.
>>
>>29849413
>>29849297
>>29849451

>Anon is in the Crystal Empire's Royal Herd with Shining and Cadence
>Cadence has given birth to both of their children
>Anon takes issue with how much of total brat teenage Flurry Heart compared to Venus, his daughter with Cadence
>He tries to discipline her
>However in herds with more than one stallion, its generally not acceptable for one male to discipline another male's child
>Shining and Anon start fighting over this
>>
>>29849840
Like Shining would fight back. He's a total bottom bitch.
>>
File: IMG_1018.png (2MB, 4800x4800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1018.png
2MB, 4800x4800px
>>29849991

>Anon and Cadence double-teaming Shining in the bedroom
>>
>>29850007
>Anon and Cadence double-teaming Shining in the bedroom
They literally wrestle in the palace bedroom.
>They've got him in a lock!
>1!
>2!
>3!
>Shining is down! Gentlecolts and Ponies, the new tag team champions, Cadence and Anonymouuuuus!!!!!!
>Crowd roars.
>>
>>29850044

>teenage Flurry Heart is actually justified in being completely done with this shit because her parents have literal wrestling matches in their bedroom with a full audience and announcer
>It's always at night too so she never gets any sleep
>>
>>29848906
Okay.
>>29848311
>Be Celestia.
"Chrysalis. For your crimes against Equestria, I hereby sentence you to life in the dungeon."
>"B-But, I changed! I've seen my wrong doing! Please!" She begs as you guards drag her away.
>She should have known better.
"Court is closed for today."
>You begin to walk away, your old student looks disappointed but holds her tongue.
>You don't care, she failed you when he passed.
>Luna walks up to you as you exit court.
>"Sister, perhaps you should have been more lenient on Chrysalis. Miss Sparkle did say she was sorry. She could be refor-"
"Luna, I've been running this contrary for far longer than you. I know what I'm doing, do not question me."
>She looks taken aback.
>"Sister please, you must forget about An-"
"If you know what's good for you, you WON'T finish that."
>You say glaring down at Luna.
>She backs away, her ears back.
>You are about to lay into her until you hear a familiar voice.
>"Please... Don't... Tia..." It whispers.
>You turn around to look for him but see nothing.
>You huff.
"I'll be in my room. Do not disturb me."
>You say walking way from your sister.
>"She's... Right..." The voice whispers again.
>You ignore it and keep walking.
>"Please... Forget..."
>As you pass guard the salute.
>"Please... For... Me..."
>You enter your room and slam the door shut before collapsing on your bed, tears staining your cheeks.
>You feel a cool breeze wrap around you as you lay there.
"I can't."
>You say in between sobs.
"I can't forget you... Please, please come back. I miss you. I need you!"
>Your once radiant mane is now laying down flat.
>It's normally like that now, you just use magic to make it look like normal.
"I'm so sorry I failed you..."
>That was the last thing you said before you cried yourself to sleep.
>You swear you could hear a slight crying beside you.
>>
File: 1405825871860.png (490KB, 659x900px) Image search: [Google]
1405825871860.png
490KB, 659x900px
>>29849191
This is cozy. Also I get that reference.
>>
>>29850150
>I've been running this contrary for
that contrary sure is a hard thing to run, aint it. And the entire premise is bullshit because AJ can just tell her he's there with Sparklebutt doing magic shit to establish a communication line, like a living caller id detector.
>>
>>29850198
Fucked up on Country because of a quick click on Microsoft word, Sorry man. I tried to do good, sorry you didn't enjoy it.
>>
>>29850166
jokes on her, thats my fetish
>>
>>29850166
Huh, gryphons are even uglier in anthro form.
>>
Can someone help me get in touch with BrandNewWrightfag? I'm getting the 3 cows from cow tipping made, one pic for each, and it would be unbelievably helpful if the artist can ask him questions
I'm paying $35 per pic so I want it to go well
>>
>>29849231
Thank you for pointing that out. Rereading the segment, "lit" is the better option. It's been corrected in the pastebin.

>>29849462
Thanks, I'll need some time to think over how to progress from here, but I'll definitively keep you guys updated.

Also, how would you guys feel if the PoV is shifted from Gilda the spaghettimancer to Anon? Of course, only when necerssary, the PoV would still mainly be burd.

>>29850166
So happy someone caught that.
>>
>>29850272
I'm even having my girlfriend do toppless reference pose pics to make the art better
>>
>>29850278
Post the reference pics here.
>>
>>29850525
G to /s/ if you want to see human tits, homo
>>
daniel
>>
File: turbid turgid turnip.png (238KB, 1024x1225px) Image search: [Google]
turbid turgid turnip.png
238KB, 1024x1225px
>>29842677
Ah, the time of year when ponies fuck and you at least get to watch, as you don't secrete the right pheromones to get mares' attention. Plus they want foals, so yeah...
>>
In an attempt to impress Anon, Cadence signs up for the "Rough Mudder" competition to show she's a "real mare".

To her and everyone else's surprise, Anon also signs up.

Drama, drama, Luna and Celestia spying to see a half-naked Anon sweat during training, yadi-yada.
>>
>>29850737
Get lost cuckboi, we fuck cowgirls, bug girls, catburds, and sirens here.
>>
>>29850737
uh... it's the mares that secrete the pheromones
>>
>>29850765
Its an idiot that doesn't want to get laid, just point and laugh.
>>
File: 1423517940425.png (39KB, 733x462px) Image search: [Google]
1423517940425.png
39KB, 733x462px
>>29850765
And they also tend to be interested in anything that smells like a male, even their male owners.
>>
>>29842677
Little fun factoid for ya'll: The length and fequency of estrus is governed by how much light there is in a day. So basically, Celestia can make ponies go into heat whenever she wants
>>
>>29850785
>I learned everything I know about horses on /mlp/
>>
File: hi anon~.png (162KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
hi anon~.png
162KB, 1024x1024px
>>29850785
s-so it's true they can smell boners?
>>
>>29850809
>he hasn't heard the stories or seen the videos of mares backing themselves into ranch hands or horse owners during estrus
>>
>>29850765
Both female and male urine contains characteristic smells.
>>
>>29850765
I was going to say while stallions have a scent/pheromone I think it is the mares scent/pheromone that is much much stronger and is the attractor.
>>
>>29850275
Shift PoV if needed for story progression but I am kinda liking Gilda's perspective.
>>
>>29849191
...Damn you and your faster updates...
That being said don't be afraid to try experimenting with new mannerisms for our local catbutt. Mainly stuff like what they call males, Cocks and Roosters, other things of that like. Though we could try to go for alot of catpuns since they are part cat...
>>
>>29850825
I work with horses daily. A mare doesn't normally recognise humans as sexual mates unless she has learned to. I'll leave it up to you to figure out how that can happen. Also, it's a somewhat common mating ritual for mares to back up towards stallions when they're ready to mate, but very rarely directly into them. I've heard the stories and they're pretty far-fetched.
This is just another popular misconception that appeals to "horsefucker's" fetishes, like the "self-abortion" ability, or the vaginal muscle control nonsense.
>>
>>29850901
Are you on the discord? Ask BNW about >>29850272
>>
>>29850816
No cadance fuck off
>>
>>29850875
You're right. Stallions don't need to signal that they're about to ovulate. Men don't definitely don't smell like stallion, though, but I don't think it makes sense to call these smells "pheromones", but then again I don't know the exact definition of the word pheromone.
>>
>Due to some bizarre 500 year old laws, stallions can only legally be paid in goods, not bits
>>
>>29850914
So, what is actually true then?
>>
File: 2sVOk5m.jpg (592KB, 1000x3900px) Image search: [Google]
2sVOk5m.jpg
592KB, 1000x3900px
I want to service my mare after she comes home from a long day of work.
>>
>>29851039
I want my mare to know that she can rely on me and looks forward to seeing me at the end of the day.
>>
>>29850951
[email protected]
Ye ye ye just go ahead and send him the details here my man. He's at work atm
>>
>>29851090
Thanks
>>
>>29851017
You need to be more specific. I can't think of many reproduction-related things, but off the top of my head - for example fillies start ovulating pretty young, at 16 months or so, but they grow up fast, stallions can actually ejaculate semen directly in the cervical canal and beyond, mares really do start their cycle in summer after a period of anestrus, there's nothing wrong with consensual horsefucking, horses do have four legs.
>>
>>29851039
>>29851058
Don't, the femdom fag will come back.
>>
>>29851151
>Welcoming your wife home from work with a hot dinner
>Not spitting in her face and telling her to make it herself
Absolutely degenerate.
>>
>>29850977
I love that last frame.
>"Not just a sex object, huh Thunderlane? Sure thing, babe, whatever you say. Lemme cop a feel of that chest tuft, sweet cheeks."
>>
>>29850914
>Nothing about horse assholes.
Ponuts confirmed for marvel of evolutionary biology.
>>
>>29851146
can a normal sized man please a mare?
>>
>>29851258
I ask myself the same thing every day.
>>
>>29850750
Just having good fun triggering estrusfags, memeboi. No need to get your jimmies in a rustle for my amusement. But if you insist, by all means do.

>>29850825
Really? Then I suppose some of those pony mares who're as intelligent as earth horses would settle even for you if they were retarded enough to think you could give them foals.
>>
File: 1407513644776.png (339KB, 600x742px) Image search: [Google]
1407513644776.png
339KB, 600x742px
>>29850150
How much would Celestia suffer if instead of simply passing away, Anon suffered alzheimer and is slowly losing his consciousnes and there is absolutely nothing she can do about it.

The man she loves is nothing but a shadow off his past self, he can't even eat by himself anymore.

>"Where's your unicorn student Cely?".
>"Twilight is an alicorn now dear, we had dinner with the elements in her castle last week".
>"N...noo I mean your favorite student.
>"Anon?"
>"the one with the red mane, I was teaching her how to play poker, but nobody in the castle tells me where she is".
>"Maybe I should ask to the pony with the beard, What was his name?"
>>
According to some posts from the Zoophilia forum, mares sometimes pretend to be in heat to get the human fuck them.

Very interesting.
>>
>>29850750
You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it does.
>>
>>29851293
Yesssss
>>
File: 02_The_Archenemy_01.png (473KB, 800x1131px) Image search: [Google]
02_The_Archenemy_01.png
473KB, 800x1131px
>>29842677
>>
File: 15_The_Archenemy_14.png (669KB, 800x1131px) Image search: [Google]
15_The_Archenemy_14.png
669KB, 800x1131px
>>29851393
The rest of it is soo lewd
>>
>>29851393
GriffonXPony is disgusting.
>>
>>29851393
Racemixing is fucking disgusting
>>
>>29851293
>"Hey there, hot stuff. Want me to carry those books for you? You've got algebra next, right? Cool, cool. The name's Rainbow Dash - remember that, 'cuz you'll be moaning it by this Saturday night."
>You are Anon, and Twilight fucked up on getting you home; you're now a 17-year-old high schooler at horse-human school.
>You do your best to stay positive and try to consider this an opportunity to breeze through high school and enjoy an extra ten years of your life.
>>
>>29851258
I've seen video that suggests yes.
>>
>>29851398
Why is estrus in FIM ponies so often portrayed as a crippling disease that needs to be cured by taking the prescribed dose of cock, usually human if you're on /mlp/, or no mater what kind if you're on Derpi or cuckfiction?
>>
>>29851472
wishfullfillment.

Mares in real life do get a bit curious towards stallions (but not to human males) and thats it.

Stallions are the sex crazed ones and not the mares.
>>
>>29851444
Unless it is (non-sapient) dog on sapient species (pone, griffon ). That shit is my fetish.
>>
>>29851349
>Celestia makes Anon immortal
>His body never ages, never dies, but his mind...
>>
>>29851352
>>29851459
>ESL
Oh boy.

Yeah, that one video that doesn't prove anything. Or I guess it does, since peeing can be a pleasurable experience.
>>
>>29851498
ESL?
>>
>>29851293
dat boner
>>
File: 01_00.png (854KB, 800x1131px) Image search: [Google]
01_00.png
854KB, 800x1131px
>>29851401
>>29851444
Whut? It's beautiful
>>
>>29851495
Hey, as long as the boner is still working who cares?
>>
>>29851544
Fuck off, cuck.
>>
>thread hasn't refreshed for a few hours
>259 posts
>check catalog
>302 posts
So who updated?
>>
>>29851583
>Having sex
>"cuck"
Next thing you'll tell me is that you were just pretending to be retarded.
>>
>>29851258
A typical-sized mare, about 1000 lb? Yes. With his fingers, hand, or forearm he certainly can.

>>29851487
>Stallions are the sex crazed ones and not the mares
I've seen live cover breeding, and sometimes it's ridiculous, but more often than not the stallion is well trained and well behaved. Perhaps they'd act more normal and be less crazed in their natural herd setting, but we can't have that, because that'd mean very little control of their reproduction for us humans. It's sad, really. C'est la vie.
>>
>>29851398
>The rest of it is soo lewd
>Main 6 already have a family
>AJ been fuck with bug
>Somehow her daughter got hand
Just ge- you know what? Kill yourself. You fucking piece the shit.
>>
File: 1480541172555.png (64KB, 231x243px) Image search: [Google]
1480541172555.png
64KB, 231x243px
>>29851599
>mfw nobody updated
wat da fug
>>
>>29851444
This means humanxponer is disgusting.
>>
>>29851604
And dick?
I heard it helps pushing your cock.
>>
>>29851618
That's species mixing it's fine. We are colonizing the aliens.
>>
File: 1426919728227.png (293KB, 633x694px) Image search: [Google]
1426919728227.png
293KB, 633x694px
>>29851694
Oh yeah, we're 'colonizing' their females alright.
>>
>>29851618
No. ManXMare is fine and pure.

Everything else is disgusting.
>>
>>29851444
Ponies and gryphons are different species, not races. If you disapprove of interspecies sex, then you also disapprove of human x pony. If you disapprove of interspecies sex but make an exception for humans, then you're an irrational hypocrite. If even pony x pony is cancer like everything except human x pony and you also like to misuse the word cuck, then congratulations, you're a stereotypical /mlp/ retard.
>>
>>29851749
>If you disapprove of interspecies sex but make an exception for humans, then you're an irrational hypocrite.
As someone who approves of interspecies sex, there's nothing irrational about disapproving of what is a fetish, which is an entirely subjective matter.
>>
Why would a mare let her fuck by a griffon? They very likely have barbed dicks since their lower is feline.

Do you even know how incredible painful that would be?
>>
>>29851777
You don't fuck their dicks.... or do you?
>>
>>29851780
Have you ever seen a cat mating video?
>>
>>29851800
Showing two cats with brains intelligent enough to be capable of language and communication by talking with their beaks? No, I don't think I have.
>>
>>29851821
> OH FUCK THIS IS SO PAINFUL, WHY DID I HAVE TO BE HORNY AND WANT SEX!?!
>>
>>29851610
I like this pony
>>
>>29851622
>I heard it helps pushing your cock.
Probably, depending on your skill. Applying some downward pressure can benefit both parties. It's also possible to sort of masturbate inside that way.
>>
File: rdshrug.png (137KB, 800x781px) Image search: [Google]
rdshrug.png
137KB, 800x781px
>>29851762
The way I see it is this. It's fine to not feel one way or the other about a class of things and like one of those things. But if you dislike or hate an entire class of things, but make an exception for the one thing that benefits you, then that strikes me as messed up, dunno why, especially if the things you dislike don't even affect you. What does it matter that everyone fucks everyone? You can simply not pay attention to it, can't you? It's not like you're a bitter old virgin who hates to see others having fun?
>>
>>29851841
but thats the only way they can get off
>>
>>29851748
What about ManxGryphon?
>>
>>29851974
>>29851841
>>29851821
>They don't know about human's vestigial penile spines.
>>
>>29851974
It triggers ovulation in cats. They don't waste egg after egg like horses.
>>
>>29851978
No thanks.

>>29851992
Which are completely harmless and a simple leftover.
>>
>>29852028
That's what they want you to think.
>>
>>29851992
Genital warts are not penile spines, it's a medical condition.
>>
>>29851992
After a relative thorough examination of my penis, I don't see what you are talking about. Did the jews chop that part of me off too?
>>
>>29852136
It's a vestigial genetic mutation only present on some people.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hirsuties_coronae_glandis
>>
>>29852140
... wait, not everyone has that ?
>>
>>29852151
...No.

You mutant, cat-dicked freak.
>>
>>29852140
intradasting
>>
>>29841804
If you are literally any of the writers he mentioned then fucking write or tell us your shit is dead and gone for good, closure is better then hope.
>>
>>29851450
>Inb4 magical antics turns Anon into a Sailormoon esque character whose having to beat back the forces of /Evil/
>>
>>29852218
YES
>>
>>29852218
So.. Frostybox's Magical Boy Anonymous?

We're running out of ideas.
>>
>>29852296
We have plenty of ideas, endless ideas. We just don't have anyone capitalizing on them.
>>
File: Concerned dog.jpg (10KB, 267x274px) Image search: [Google]
Concerned dog.jpg
10KB, 267x274px
>>29852154
Well, fuck.
Guess I should switch to a catbird waifu then.
>>
>>29842931
Twilight was never expecting anon to be that small. She has gone back to questioning the nipples again.
>>
File: 1417568631087.png (407KB, 900x936px) Image search: [Google]
1417568631087.png
407KB, 900x936px
>>29852341
She'd probably enjoy that.
>>
>>29852346
I want to do bad things to that catbird.

Very bad things.
>>
>>29851992
Venus crown
I have that shit nigga
>>
>>29852151
It was a shock for me too man.
>>
>>29851349
>>29851495
Yeah.
inb4 Anon somehow gets outside and runs off, becoming some feral wild animal and earn the name Boogeyman. It's the one thing Ponies in a position of power don't have the heart to stop.
>>
>>29852658
>Celestia did the same to Discord because he was the last of his kind and lost his mind in the process.
>He'd always been one to appreciate pranks with her.
>She thought Anon would be different.
>>
>>29851932
>You can simply not pay attention to it, can't you?
Obviously not, Anon. His autism prevents him from letting go.
>>
>>29852211
>Hasn't written in 7 months
OH BOY I BET HE'LL POST TOMORROW
What do you think, smart guy? It isn't that fucking hard to figure out.

Imagine you have a friend I know, but humor me for a minute, and that friend makes absolutely no effort to talk to you or contact you in any way for almost a year. Do you really need to call him up at 3 in the morning and go "so are we still friends or what", or can you use that brain of yours and come to some kind of conclusion?
>>
>>29852816
>1000 years ago, the Draconequus species was going extinct
>Nopony remembers why
>One by one, the last survivors died off, until just one remained
>Princess Celestia took pity on him, a single male, all alone in the world, and made him immortal through a complicated ritual
>The two were lovers, for a time, as Celestia worked on discovering a way for them to breed, and repopulate the once-great species
>Over the centuries, however, the loneliness got to him
>He was always fond of pranks, but the spirit had changed
>He'd gone from leaving whoopie cushions on seats, to tacks
>And when he overheard a pair of stallions discussing how attractive Celestia was...
>Finally, Celestia had to put him down
>But Anon would be different, right?
>Discord was always a loose cannon, even when he was mortal
>Surely, Anon, strict, uptight Anon would be able to cope with immortality
>Right?
>>
>Anon makes potions for a living because it's easy to mix and match ingredients and assume the outcomes
>He gets a young, lonely mare to test out his experimental brews in order to record their effects in exchange of satisfying her need of having someone to talk to
>>
>>29851487
But if stallions are the sex crazed ones and this is reversed gender roles..........
>>
File: IMG_20170412_230308_969.jpg (16KB, 356x144px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170412_230308_969.jpg
16KB, 356x144px
>>29853335
>>
>>29853175
You can talk to anyone, anon. The trick is them making you think that they care what you have to say.
>>
>>29852975
Might make her consider being more careful the second time around rather than trying the exact same thing a second time on someone else and expecting a different response.
>>
File: 1481660650926.png (4MB, 2370x1692px) Image search: [Google]
1481660650926.png
4MB, 2370x1692px
ded general ded thred

post model mares
>>
>>29848075
Two potential alternatives to Mortal Anon

>Anon is an Outsider
>He came from beyond the borders of the universe
>Death has no claim on him here
>As long as he remains, he is truly immortal
>He does not age, and he cannot be killed

Or you could go the route that would trigger screeching, and have him be immortal in a roundabout way

>His time draws near
>His body has grown frail
>Soon, he will die
>But he tells Celetsia, that it is not the end
>Have faith, and one day he will return
>Be it one year, or a thousand, he will find a way to return to her.
>He dies, years pass
>Celestia and Anon's daughter Cadence grows up
>Luna returns, Twilight ascends
>Flurry Heart is born, and a few years later, she has a Brother.
>A green alicorn colt, with Anon's mark on his flank.

>Surprise Celly!
>Anon figured out how to reincarnate himself.
>As his own grandson.
>He tries not to think about that part too hard. It was necessary to pull off the 'immortal this time around' bit.
>>
>>29854496
It's midnight where I'm at and I figure a good chunk of writers in the US are probably in bed by now.
>>
>>29854504
good luck with nuclear war.
>>
File: Nuclear blast.webm (174KB, 484x360px) Image search: [Google]
Nuclear blast.webm
174KB, 484x360px
>>29854631
Thanks, you too.
>>
>>29854631
it's difficult to write when your thoughts are consumed with worry about the future. I don't know how NEETs do it, ignoring the outside world. if i knew i would probably write more of your favorite dead green
>>
>>29854502
>Anon's adult mind is intact, but his body is that of a foal
>An alicorn foal, but it'll still take years for his magic to develop enough for him to magically age himself to adulthood
>Shining slightly resents Anon for taking the place of the son he always wanted
>He knows he shouldn't be angry, but it still delights him to treat Anon as a foal
>Cadence doesn't sleep for weeks, as she tries to reconcile her memories of her father with the bundle of joy she carried for 9 months and pushed out her cooter
>Celestia does /ss/
>A lot
>>
>>29854643
You can't kill that which has no life. My mom's basement is deep enough to avoid any blast, and Strontium-90 doesn't affect Doritos.
>>
>>29854650
i don't know if /ss/ applies to what is technically his own grandma bumping uglies with him.
>>
>>29854650
>the bundle of joy she carried for 9 months and pushed out her cooter

Maybe she got to skip that part, ala that one comic where Flurry teleported herself out instead, and completely freaked mom and dad out.
>>
>>29854699
>Maybe she got to skip that part, ala that one comic where Flurry teleported herself out instead, and completely freaked mom and dad out.

where and what the fuck!?
>>
>>29854650
>>Shining slightly resents Anon for taking the place of the son he always wanted
>>He knows he shouldn't be angry, but it still delights him to treat Anon as a foal

>Shining eventually pulls off the ascension trick after his sister figures out more friendship magic science bullshit
>For all eternity, he gets to tease his Father-in-law/Son and treat him like Shining is the dad.
>Anon must put up with the most horrible dad jokes ever known to man or pony.
>Forever.
>>
>>29854702
https://derpibooru.org/1103102
>>
>>29854709
>He knows he kind of deserves it
>After all, Shining's sperm created this body
>And he did forcibly remove the child's soul and take its place
>He still wonders what happened to it
>>
>>29854712
oh thank god i though it was something horrible
>>
>>29854718
>the child's soul, now with a backstory that meets all the prerequisites, goes to a different universe altogether
>a universe suited specifically for him
>in a body perfect for his needs
>with a future he deserves
>a bad self-insert fanfiction universe
seriously, try summarizing that kid's soul history in a character or story description.
>>
>>29854718
>>And he did forcibly remove the child's soul and take its place

That's pretty evil...
>>
>>29854650
>it'll still take years for his magic to develop enough for him to magically age himself to adulthood

>Anon decides it's time to give this age-up spell a shot
>It doesn't work
>Oh it works on regular ponies, but it turns out it does absolutely *nothing* to alicorns.
>Apparently one of the prices of immortality is he doesn't get to skip the being a kid part.
>His family can't help but think it's adorable as he stomps his little hoofsies in frustration.
>>
>>29854782
And then he busts into tears, because he really wanted to give Celestia the love that she had been denied for all those years.
>>
>>29854854
she's immortal. seasons, years, and decades pass to her like mere weeks to us. after living ten thousand years, and all of time in front of you, what's ten to fifteen?
>>
>>29854862
and there's always the /ss/ option.
>>
>>29854782
>"I should have been a dragon. Then I could age up immediately just by being a greedy fuck. And I'd have hands. I miss having hands. Magic hands aren't the same."
>>
File: 1488408782003.gif (1MB, 520x382px) Image search: [Google]
1488408782003.gif
1MB, 520x382px
>>29854898
>I miss having hands. Magic hands aren't the same

You can't boop without hands...
>>
>>29855037
Sure you can. Rarity can pull it off on an unsuspecting RD with ease. Hooves only, no TK magic required.
>>
>>29854862
not when you're horny as fuck and on a dry spell
>>
>>29854502
>>29854650
>"BOY! CEASE THIS FOOLISHNESS AT ONCE!"
>The disrespect they show their sire. Your daughter and her mate will be punished for this.
>"I WILL NOT SUFFER THROUGH THIS KIND OF TREATMENT."
>You stand to your full height, willing your wings to spread out like menacing eagle ready to strike.
>"I HAVE WALKED ON THIS WRETCHED PLANE LONG BEFORE YOUR FATHER IS A SPECK ON YOUR GRANDFATHER'S EYES"
>You gather power on your horns and see the look of astonishment and fear on their eyes.

Cadence's, Shining's, Everyone else's POV
>Who's a good widdle colt?
>Goo goo gaga!
>Oh look Shiny!, He's talking to you!
>Goo goo gaga pbbbttt.
>Aww, look at him! So scawy!
>>
>>29855498
Whoa, care to tune down the evil overlord vibe a bit?
>>
>>29855535
NEVEAH!
>>
>>29855537
Who's a cute little overlord?
You are!
>>
>>29842655
story prompt:
>okay, quickhooves this is it.
>this is the day.
>this is the first day on your road to infamy.
>all you gotta do is mug this colt.
>I mean, this stallion can barely SPEAK. how hard could this be?

MLP/Lisa The Painful crossover.
>>
File: 1463192573269.png (348KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
1463192573269.png
348KB, 500x461px
>>29855540
I WILL END YOU AND ALL YOU LOVE!
>>
>>29855565
>>29855540
>>29855537
>>29855535
>>29855498
A few years later.
>Celestia... Mother can we talk for a minute?
>"Yes dearie, what is it?"
>Well. I'm concerned about my son- err I mean father... Anonymous.
>"What's the matter?"
>Well Isn't he a little different. I mean, He's giving major supervillain vibes. Just this morning he already drafted a plan to subjugate the surrounding countries.
>"Oh honey, Let him be. It's just a phase. He told me before. It's a common ailment or condition of his kind. Whenever they reach a certain amount of power/status/wealth, they have certain...eccentric tendencies. It'll pass."
>So uh what do we do then?
>"We'll just make sure none of his "plans" happen and distract him with a few things. everynow and then. And when the time comes that he's done with the evil overlord phase of his. We'll make sure to remind him and show him his pictures! Don't forget his quotes and speeches!"
>Uh.. okay then. See you later mom. err Princess!
>>
I need prompts, faggets.
>>
File: 1488141539761.jpg (47KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
1488141539761.jpg
47KB, 728x546px
>>29855559
>>29855663
>>
>Figures out how to cheat death
>Can't figure out how to change back to a human
>>
>>29855699
Its an intentional shit idea that was just waiting to be fixed. Good work dubsman.
>>
>>29855699
>Well, without conflict, there can be no story.
>>
>>29855737
The conflict is stupid and fixable. Very easily actually.
>>
>>29855663
>Anonymous and Celestia likes to spice up their sex lives. The flavor of the week: Master and Slave roleplay.
>Foreign spies and infiltrators thinks that Celestia Sol Invictus is unconquered no more.
>What manner of creature has defeated and bedded a living goddess.
> A few weeks later several Envoys came to Canterlot to pay homage and tribute to it's "new master".
>Anonymous the Sun-Eater.
>Anon could only see Celestia's shit eating grin as she plants Anon to her throne and lays her head to his feet while wearing full regalia and all.
>T'was a misunderstanding kind of day.
>>
>>29855621
>We'll make sure to remind him and show him his pictures! Don't forget his quotes and speeches!"

Dark Flame Masta intensifies.
>>
File: 1489776876529.jpg (142KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1489776876529.jpg
142KB, 1280x1280px
>>29854650
>Be Anon.
>Apparently you're a small colt now.
>You feel like shit.
>Poor Celly is feeling pent up and you can't do anything about it.
>How do you know she's pent up?
>You caught her using that old dildo you had made for her that was molded out by your own dick.
>Normally she'd come to you to get "Sum fuk" but seeing as you're a colt now she might be a bit scared.
>You ended up contacting Fluttershy, she was always a bro.
>Er, sis?
>Anyways you called her in.
>"Well, I don't want to tread on you and Celestia's sex life but..." She trails off.
"But what?"
She begins scuffing the ground and looking around.
>"Well I mean, you could always-, you know?"
>You're just confused.
>"You know, you're a young colt, Celestia is a grown mare."
"Yeah, that's the problem Flutters."
>Now she's unamused.
>When Flutters is unamused you know you did something stupid.
>"Roleplay Anon. I'm talking about roleplay."
"Ooooh, that... Could work."
>Fluttershy just wraps a wing around you to comfort.
>"It will, just listen to what I tell you and Celly will be the happiest mare around!"
>Wow she's adamant about this.
>You have necer seen her this hyped up.

>After Fluttershy taught you a few things you went to find Celly.
>Luckily she was in her room.
>You walk in and see her scribbling on some papers.
>You sneak up and lay on her bed and sprawl out like Flutters said to.
"Oh, what are we gonna do on the bed miss Celestia."
>She turns around and looks at you.
>"Anon?"
"Yes miss Celestia?"
>You say as seductively as possible.
>She begins to giggle.
> Ow, you tiny little heart.
>"What *Giggle* what are you doing Anon?" She ask walking over to the bed.
>You sigh.
>>
File: 1483235992566.png (938KB, 1500x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1483235992566.png
938KB, 1500x1200px
>>29856163
"I was trying to roleplay for you and act sexy, I know I haven't been able to please you since I became this but I want to at least try."
>She rubs your back.
>"Oh honey, you don't have to worry about me. I'm happy as long as you're with me." She says laying her head on yours.
"I know that but, can we at least try?"
>She smiles with half lidded eyes.
>"I don't know why not my lost little colt." She says pushing you down on the bed and rubbing a hoof down your neck to your groin.
"B-But I pee from there."
>"Not right now you don't."

>Be Fluttershy.
>You're looking through a hole into Anon and Celestia's room.
"Holy buck this is hot."
>"I know right."
>You look over and see Rainbow Dash looking through another hole.
>"Does it count as incest if I'm enjoying this?" Twilight says bedside her looking through another.
>"Nah, probably not." Cadence says beside her looking through a hole with one hoof already on her groin.
>"Good, just making sure." Twilight says placing a hoof on groin.
>...
>Were the buck did all these holes come from?
>>
>>29855749
Bro, all the issues in stories would be stupid then.
>Twilight needs a fuck:magic
>AJ needs it:they probably sell it somewhere.
>Uh-oh Anon is sick: magic.
>Uh-oh someone got hurt:Fucking magic.
>>
>>29856203
>The premise is that anon is wizard enough to literally come back from the dead
>But he can't possibly change how he looks with these same magical powers
>>
>>29856290
Shhhhh, don't point out obvious flaws, the TF fags don't like that.
>>
>>29856290
>Celestia is alicorn enough to move a sun millions of miles away.
>Too weak to beat a changling.
Sometimes too much power ruins a story. Would it be any fun if the story went-
>Anon is born as colt.
>"FUCK NO!"
>Now he is human again.
>The end go home.
No, if you did that it'd be boring and stupid. Plus who knows pony death might be a big push over.
>>
File: STRIPED.png (130KB, 1172x1416px) Image search: [Google]
STRIPED.png
130KB, 1172x1416px
A real mare has good equipment!

A Zebra's vagina can completely take your entire penis, cover all the simulating areas and absorb your seed directly into her womb.
Her ovaries produce much more and stronger eggs, and higher estrogen levels than the pony competition.
Her powerful Zebra eggs will bless you with the most beautiful gift of nature; a zebra foal!

Even if she's your soulmate, just keep him in the magiczone.
A marefilly has no business on your most intimate area...

Say NO to pony mares!
>>
>>29856352
NO, PONY MARES
STRIPES FOR LIFE
>>
>Anon regularly visits Zecora in the Everfree Forest
>Rumors spread that he's being STRIPED
>Twilight sets up a scrying spell to spy- Erm, check that Zecora is treating him well
>>
File: 1481244879561.gif (3MB, 620x540px) Image search: [Google]
1481244879561.gif
3MB, 620x540px
>>29856408
Cuckquean is the thinking mare's fetish, after all.
>>
Mind-Control is strictly forbidden in Equestria (Harry Potter Imperius-like shit), and the penalties harsh (as in have your magic sealed, wings broken and horn removed harsh).

Anon is pissed off by Cadence's constant, sexist attempts at wooing him (50's sexist shit).

One of her attempts accidentally puts him under "Control".

She panics and tries to have him act as normal, but he only does what she "tells" him. as she panics to try and find a "counter-spell".

Web of lies grow Scooby-Doo style, and she's breaking down trying to hold it together.

Twilight, Anon's friend, is becoming increasingly suspicious.

Anon is just fucking with Cadence, and enjoying himself seeing her suffer.
>>
>>29856534
>Mind-Control is strictly forbidden in Equestria (Harry Potter Imperius-like shit), and the penalties harsh (as in have your magic sealed, wings broken and horn removed harsh).
So why did Glimmer get off scott free?
>>
>>29856549
Because friendship and shit. Honestly you could blow up the Capitol and get off Scot free as long as you say something about friendship.
>>
File: 1439420454702.png (105KB, 537x551px) Image search: [Google]
1439420454702.png
105KB, 537x551px
>>29856163
>>You ended up contacting Fluttershy, she was always a bro.
>Fluttershy
???
>>
>>29856549
Glimmer also didn't create meat-puppets, IIRC.
>>
File: 1474774496262.png (300KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1474774496262.png
300KB, 1024x1024px
>>29856565
I don't know. She seemed right. It was her Rainbow, Pinkie, or AJ. And Pinkie is never serious, I see alot of people write about Rainbro already and AJ is just too southern to talk about that kind of thing. Fluttershy just seemed like the kind of pony you could talk to about serious stuff. Sorry if it didn't quite seem right. Have a cute Lyra as a apologise.
>>
>>29856563
>"Anonymous! Why did you murder everyone in Manehattan?!"
"Uh... b-because I had a friend and.... and...."
>Shit.
"And he went away?"
>Celestia stares at you unblinkingly
"....and I got really really sad?"
>She doesn't move an inch.
>You can feel cold sweat drip down the back of your neck.
"....and I'm sorry?"
>Celestia slowly nods before approaching you.
>You're frozen, wondering what punishment awaits you for your countless acts of murder.
>"Anonymous the human, for your transgressions, the crown hereby sentences you to...."
>HERE IT COMES
>"....to being Luna's personal student."
>What.
>Celestia ignores the way your jaw has impacted on the floor and left a crater.
>"You will let her teach you about friendship and you will write reports to her every week. Failing to do so will result in going to bed without a snack."
>Celestia turns around and walks, making effort to avoid stomping on the corpses you left on the floor.
>"Follow me, Anonymous. We'll fly back to Canterlot and I'll show you where you'll be sleeping. Do you like alicorn-feather pillows?"
>>
>>29856599
Yeah pretty much. I mean look at what Discord did. Yeah he was frozen for a thousand years but that was pre Twilight and friends. After he broke out he did it again and was frozen for what? A couple of months? Then he just gets to run free and do whatever as long as he says friendship.
>>
>>29856639
>>29856599

>Anon frequently gets away with atrocities that would have him given the death penalty on Earth in RGRE
>All he has to do is give vaguely friendship-related excuses for his actions
>Starlight Glimmer and Discord are the only ones who notice him abusing the system because they've done it themselves.
>>
>>29856664
Great idea, but how does it relate to RGRE?
>>
>>29856565
>Doubting about Flutterbro

Listen to me you knife eared piece of...
>>
>>29856711

Uh...

>mares still treat him like a harmless colt
>they casually wave off him murdering their husbands because he yells "FRIENDSHIP" as he kills them
>>
>>29856664
>Starlight gets called out for Misandry everytime she says anything about it.
>Discord gets doted by Fluttershy who just assumes he's being a shallow and jealous colt himself again.
>>
>>29852211
I'm not the person who wrote that comment just so you know, but I'm one of the writers mentioned. Second, this is going to be really annoying to hear but I'm still writing around and I'd LIKE to continue the story I started. It's just not that simple. Sometimes scenes or even whole stories hit a creative snag and writers just stop writing altogether because they feel they've run out of things to say. For me, I've kept at it but my story had a lot of major issues to iron out and it was taking too long with RGRE's thread pace to keep updates up. It was easier to take a break, and now I'm hoping to finish what I'm on before I head back to one of my unfinished projects.
>>
File: 1459375050642.png (2MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1459375050642.png
2MB, 1680x1050px
>>29856805
This, alot of *Dead* writers aren't dead as much as just hitting writers block. Just remember, just like you they're here forever. The ride NEVER ends.
>>
File: 1430427695935.jpg (20KB, 263x269px) Image search: [Google]
1430427695935.jpg
20KB, 263x269px
>>29856711
simple. change the murder into rape. or murderrape. "murderape"? huh, never noticed that becore.
>>
Burbon
>>
>Anon abuses the friendship rule of leniency.
>Gets away Scott free from almost all his shenanigans.

>Flashes mares in the street.
>Gets caught.
>Friendship!
>Sentenced to being twilight's student.
>Anon is a good student.
>Twilight rewards him with tickets to an amusement park.
>Anon doesn't want to stand in line.
>Steals heat potion recipe from Zecora
>Release it in the park in aerosol form.
>Start an uncontrollable orgy.
>Ponies everywhere, holding hooves, having sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation..
>Walk through the park with a mare strapped to his dick while going on the rides he wants, then paying with money.
>"I did this because Friendship!"
>Celestia starts catching on to his whimsy and makes him her student to keep an eye on him.
>Anon uses sexual favors for sexual blackmail
>Then uses sexual blackmail for more sexual favors.
>Uses those favors for power in the court
>Gets promoted to royal steward due to noble intervention.
>Fingers Celestia to climax during day court.
>Friendship!
>>
>>29857047
>>29857091

Huzzah! The fun has been doubled!
>>
>>29856290
As the idiot who came up with the idea, I never considered him to be wizardly in pulling it off. (Though becoming an Alicorn makes him wizardly, since now he has actual magic, so your second point is still valid)

More akin to some kind of 'defeated a psychopomp in Tartarus for the right to return to life" kind of deal. Maybe Philomena helped him in his quest. Something more spiritual than Magic Hax. (Or just have him be too stubborn of a soul to stay dead)

Also considered having him be a regular pony, who would die and have to reincarnate again and again down the ages (possibly as different things once in a while), but the idea of him being his own grandson was too funny to do away with, and making him an Alicorn would mean peace of mind for poor Celly..
>>
>>29857011
>becore
What two things could that be?
>>
>>29857091
>>Fingers Celestia to climax during day court.
oh my
>>
>>29856170
>"B-But I pee from there."
>>"Not right now you don't."
Really herd?
>>
>>29857319
>Celestia meets with the griffon ambassadors
>Has to sit there and try to be professional while Anon sits behind Celestia, pulls her into his lap, and then starts pleasuring her with his fingers
>Celestia thinks that the entire meeting was a disaster; griffons go home wondering why THEY don't have appointed court-boys who pleasure them while they work
>>
>>29857661
>"Sister, why wilt thou not share thy court attendant with us? We shalt be the only one at the summit without one.
>>
>>29857809
kek

>Considering how long alicorns live, their childhood and teenage years can last 100 to 200 years
>Luna was banished when she was the alicorn equivalent of a teenager (explaining why she was so concerned what other ponies thought of her and how she had such wild moodswing)
>Now that she's returned, she worries about how she'll be the only one meeting at the summit who isn't following the latest trend
>>
>>29856549
Did Glimmer use mind control?

I distinctly remember her just convincing the ponies of her town that they'd be happier without cutie marks.
>>
File: Gothic Pony.png (10KB, 374x477px) Image search: [Google]
Gothic Pony.png
10KB, 374x477px
>>29842655
Anyone remember the "Anon is the emotional rock for a stereotypical troubled teenage pony." greens?

I miss those.

>Anon uses his new automatic male charm to score free food.
>When he's short on change he'll flirt with the delivery ponies to get a bit taken off.
>Sometimes they can resist his flirting, at which point he shows a bit of skin and offers to instead "show his appreciation for their hard work."
>And today for the first time he managed to completely fluster one of the "tough-looking" delivery mares.
>She flushed completely red, dropped his pizza, hid her face behind her hooves, and ran out of the building.
>She dropped her ID.
>So, being the good Samaritan that he is, he goes to give it back.
>They get to talking, find they have similar interests in music, and though she wouldn't admit it she was awfully interested to hear his exploits in gardening.
>She gives her name as "Night Feather", and he doesn't point out that her ID says "Morning Daisy."
>Over a few months they become somewhat friends, despite the age-gap.
>Anon establishes himself as someone she can turn to with her problems.
>And her total "I'm so badass whahaha blood!" edgelord act is freaking adorable to him.
>Anon later learns that he's the only friend she's had in her entire life.
>Plays the part of the mature adult, and she slowly falls for him.
>Something something RGRE.
>>
File: 1463344924725.png (485KB, 1000x760px) Image search: [Google]
1463344924725.png
485KB, 1000x760px
>>29858355
Repost

>"Yeow!"
>The young mare in your lap jumps, rocking her black and purple bed slightly and shaking the bundle of cosmetics at your side.
"Just hold still baby, I know it sucks."
>You gently part the rough, uneven fur on her cheeks, making her wince in pain.
>Just as you thought. The one thing that anyone around 16 or so hates.
>Acne.
>Puffy, irritated skin unpleasantly greets your eyes. All over the splotches of red you find that her fur is growing in coarse and uneven.
"Take it from someone who went through it already," You tell her gently. "It's awful, but the best you can do is treat it and wait for it to stop."
>She nods stiffly, eyes clenched shut.
>Grabbing from the pile of cosmetics, you pull up a wipe and gently clean the sore on her cheek.
>She hisses, but doesn't pull away.
>Murmuring encouragement, you toss the wipe away and grab a bottle of cream.
>This shit had better work. It was 30 bits a bottle.
>You squeeze out a large drop onto your thumb and tenderly press it into her cheek.
>Another wince, but less intense.
>As slowly as you could, you rub the skin cream in with small circles.
>The mare in your lap stops shivering, her shoulders drooping as she leans into your hand.
“Better?”
>She nods absently. “You know, none of the girls in class believed me when I said we were a thing. They said things like this don’t happen.”
>Thank you backwards pony relationship roles and laws. No jail for cradle robbing here.
>You chuckle, bending down to touch your forehead to hers.
“We’re not exactly normal, though. I don’t think it applies here.”
>She hummed an agreement. “Thanks Anon. Things are easy with you. I don't tell you that enough."
>Finally, she cracks her eyes open to look at you. “Sooooo my parents aren't going to be home for another hour or so. You wanna..?”
“How about on their bed?”
>She blinks. “Thats way lewd. Lets do it!”
>>
>>29858355
I think the other variation was that Anon has trouble telling how old ponies are and only finds out that emopone is a teenager after she and he start dating.

Either way; do want
>>
>>29858355
>>She gives her name as "Night Feather", and he doesn't point out that her ID says "Morning Daisy."
kek
>>
File: 1490414431621.gif (85KB, 378x301px) Image search: [Google]
1490414431621.gif
85KB, 378x301px
>>29858355
>>She flushed completely red, dropped his pizza, hid her face behind her hooves, and ran out of the building.
>>
>>29858355
>>29858427
>Teen emopone brings you home to her parents.
How do they react?
>>
>>29858427
I remember this, it was really cute. I'm still sad nothing ever came of it.
>>
>>29858483
>Mom is proud that her loner kid managed to bring home an older guy
>Dad is either concerned that his daughter tricked Anon, or he's convinced that Anon is going to steal away his little baby like some kind of frumpy old mom
>>
>>29858499
Just promise the dad lots of foals and he'll do an immediate 180.
>>
>>29858427
Only disgusting slobs get acne. Take a fucking shower.
>>
>>29858675
That isn't how it works.
>>
>>29858427
>>29858355

>Anon is Teen Emopone's date to the prom
>she gets jealous looks from all the girls at school that she managed to snag a hot older guy
>>
>>29858775
>>Anon is Teen Emopone's date to the prom
>she gets funny, mocking looks from all the girls at school that she came to the prom with that ugly biped, bald ape no one but her finds attractive.
>>
>>29858787
This is probably the more realistic outcome, but who wants realism in their cute horse greens?
>>
>>29858801
I guess.
Still, too much delusions can break my willing suspension of disbelief.
>>
>>29858685
Yes it is. I literally never had acne as a teenager. Try bathing once in a while.
>>
>>29858817
Good for you, that still isn't how it works.
>>
>>29858787
>Anon flashes his canines at them
>They shit right the fuck up
>>
>>29858841
>They shit right the fuck up
ew gross
>>
>>29858817
>He thinks his personal experience is objectively the proper experience and that anyone who deviates from it is somehow wrong
Imagine being this arrogant.
>>
>>29858817
>HUUUUUUUUUUUUURR
>WUT R GENITICS GUIS
>>
>>29858675
>Have a friend named Steve
>Bathed every day before school
>His face was absolutely covered
>Still has horrible acne scars on his face
>Be me
>Shower every other day because I was a gross teenager
>Never get anything worse than 1 pimple at a time every few months
>Have perfect skin
Checkmate, atheists
>>
>>29858483
>Mompone looks calmly between Anon and Emopone
>Walks out of the room
>Comes back with a cider, which she hands to Emopone
>Pats her on the back
>"Good job, kiddo."
>>
>>29856805
This, except next in line for me is a continuation. There's always a personal pull to get stuff like that 'just right', so much so that you can lose track of time waiting to get into the perfect mindset.

>>29856943
This is also true.
>>
>>29858787

>because of the gender ratio, it's actually normal for a lot of teenage fillies to go to prom without a date because there are simply not enough colts to go around
>therefore it's actually impressive when's filly not only gets a prom date who isn't related to them, but gets the dick afterwards
>"At least I'M getting laid after this, unlike you cunts."
>>
>>29859441
>>because of the gender ratio, it's actually normal for a lot of teenage fillies to go to prom without a date because there are simply not enough colts to go around
That's kinda sad. I didn't even go to prom but that was by choice. How could you not throw those sad fillies a bone?
>>
>>29859441
>>29859517
>Anon sets up a booth that says "Will provide first kiss; 5 bits"
>A new generation of fillies can say that at least they aren't the kissless variety of virgins by the time they're in their teens
>>
>>29842973
Yeah, that's the reason. Let's blame it all on the /pol/ Boogeyman.
>>
>>29859550
> Older mares stop by to "make sure nothing shady is going on"
> Rumor gets around
> Granny Smith shows up one day with a big jar of bits
>>
>>29859814
i like the idea that granny smith never matured passed being a hormonal mare

she mustve been fun in her youth
>>
File: gilda kek.png (843KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gilda kek.png
843KB, 1920x1080px
>>29844814
I've been waiting forever, you bastard. Top story.
>>
>>29859561
i'm surprised this particular faggot hasn't already convinced himself that every post remotely related to politics is all only one guy
>>
>>29859561
>>29859991
>Being this ass-blasted
Back to /pol/ the two of you.
>>
>>29860024
Not that Anon, btw. Unrelated question: doesn't ass-blasting mean farting or having the shits?
>>
>>29860024
you don't seem to understand, anon.
>>
>>29860024
How's it feel with /qa/ being dead?
>>
>>29858355
>"Mmph mm mmph!"
"What?"
>The leather-clad earth pony in front of you unceremoniously drops your m7 bayonet from her mouth onto the table you're sitting at
>She flips her hair so that it only covers one eye and turns to look at you
>"This knife is pretty cool, Anon! I'm surprised a stallion like you has something like this."
>You huff indignantly
>"Where'd ya get it?"
"Well, back in my world, there's a whole army of stallions-"
>She gasps
>"T-they let stallions fight!?"
"Yeah. And we all got issued one of these, along with some other stuff."
>The light grey mare in the leather jacket eyes the bayonet again
>"W-well, I bet I could take on a hundred of you stallion soldiers! With my bare hooves!"
>You can't help but chuckle at her attempt to impress you

>Not too long ago you were on the C-130 back home after your tour, when it all went to shit and you crashed right into the ocean
>Next thing you know, you wake up here, in the land of pastel colored horses
>Things here were kinda weird even besides the fact that pastel ponies are speaking English
>The gender roles here are waaay different, and everypony here was a bit too nice (almost creepily so)
>Not to mention that you kinda miss some of your friends
>But this sure as hell beat being dead.
>And now, for the first time since you got here, you're meeting somepony who actually seemed interested in your gear and wasn't just trying to hit on you
>And this is the first pony who's actually tried to act tough instead of pure nice (emphasis on tried)
>Fail as she might, she was adorable when she tried to act tough

>Her stammering brings you back to reality
>"W-why are you laughing? I-I'm serious!"
>You flash her a goofy half smile, which makes the mare blush
"Sure you are. Why don't ya take a seat, we can talk more."
>Her eyes light up
>"R-really!?"
>"Sure, why not."
>A hopeful smile fills her face before she goes back to her "tough mare" routine
>"Er, I mean- yeah, whatever."
>You like this pony already.

Cont?
>>
>>29860333
yes, i want some story content. i don't care about how anon got there, nor do i need any declarations that this is definitely RGRE.

who is she? why was his knife just laying out like that? how old is she, and what's her relationship to anon besides acting tough? is she the emo teen daughter of one of his pony friends?
>>
>>29860333
>Cont?
SOILED IT
>>
>>29860333
>Cont?
Why the fuck do people always ask this? OF COURSE WE WANT YOU TO CONTINUE!
>>
>>29858355
I've wanted to write this the moment I first saw that prompt honestly. Did a basic story outline and everything. I don't have the time to start anything new atm and I still have bats to try and continue though.

Goddamn guys, I wish I could write all the things but I'm just super slow.
>>
I'm confused at how an emopone can exist in a land as bright and cheerful as Equestria. I'm not against the idea, but evils and misery seem to be few and far between in a land where love and friendship reign supreme.
>>
>>29860562
rip in pizza ephemeral
>>
>>29860581
Pretty much in any society there has to be at least a handful of individuals that want to rebel against the status quo.
>>
>>29860748

teenagers will also find any reason they can to be dark and brooding.
>>
>>29860581
RGRE sometimes means lonely mares, which could easily lead to Emo pones.

Even if they don't have to worry about most of the shitty things Erf Humies do, things could still suck on the romantic front.
>>
>>29858161
DYEWTS? She used mind control on the Mane 6 sans Twilight so she could cheese her friendship lessons.
>>
>>29860581
Did you forget Cranky and all the "villain" ponies running around?
>>
>>29860412
Well some writers fear the writing a bad story and want a opinion before the continue.
>>
>>29860581
>evils and misery seem to be few
Maybe Princess Lunas return has started a new trend of emoism?
>>
>>29854741
Is it really? A blank slate with no memories, personality, sense of self? It's like an abortion on the spiritual level.
>>
>>29861692
And one of the main arguments for abortion is that the fetus is too underdeveloped to count as a person. There's a reason abortion after a certain point in the pregnancy is illegal.

Actually in Equestria they probably have ways to test that sort of thing. Huh.
>>
>>29860562
Speaking of, what have you been working on lately? I know you're still writing green, just not for RGRE.
>>
>>29844814
Don't leave him alone with the pink one. She can't be trusted.
>>
File: 1331167647659.png (187KB, 800x622px) Image search: [Google]
1331167647659.png
187KB, 800x622px
bumping before doctors visit

rip me
>>
>>29862452
RIP Anon
2017-2017
"I dream of a world without juice"
>>
>>29861872
Still 4chan. I'm reluctant to mention where since I know RGRE can get in a shitstorm over nothing easily, and I write there to avoid that right now. If you find it, you're already interested and i hope you enjoy. It's not hard to track down.
>>
>>29862684
It's the discord general isn't it?
>>
>>29862684
Why are you here if your not gonna write for us then? Drop the name.
>>
>>29842655
I wonder how many of you will bitch when Flurry gets a CANON personality
>>
>>29862717
Not at all, this isn't the baby fuckers thread.
>>
>>29862723
her personality you guys made up like in OP's pic will be destroyed
>>
>>29862734
Its a joke pic, no one cares. She isn't important here, and the comic pic was cut to make a appropriate OP pic. Nothing more.
>>
>>29862713
>Ask a writefag a question
>Writefag answers the question with his name on so that you know it's him answering
>"drop the name"
>>
>>29862810
People are stupid Anon don't bother yourself with this.
>>
Where is Bob?
>>
Go and good night.

>>29863124
>>29863124
>>
>>29862579
Glass the Juice
>>
Is there a particular reason why the last threads have been made by namefags with pointless [random thing] Edition and things like that? The new one even got caught up in my filters. Not posting this there to avoid drama, but it's kinda shit.
>>
>>29863192
I'm sensing you're a virgin faggot who has nothing better to do.
>>
File: 1235251665.png (12KB, 122x128px) Image search: [Google]
1235251665.png
12KB, 122x128px
>>29863192
>think he got some new ideas
>same shit everydays
>add new stuff
kys
>>
>>29863280
>t. new thread OP
Ebin comeback, faggot.

>>29863282
Something something cryptologists trying to understand what the fuck you meant to say.jpg

I'ts nice to see how holiday periods make the average poster's IQ drop this low.
>>
>>29863192
So, what's wrong with trying to have a little fun?
>>
>>29862684
Don't worry, I enjoy it.

I do hope you'll come back to RGRE sooner rather than later though....
>>
>>29862684
We still love you. Just drop by more often, namefagging or not.
>>
File: 1425395558479.jpg (52KB, 351x364px) Image search: [Google]
1425395558479.jpg
52KB, 351x364px
>>29863425
>random "editions" and namefagging are fun
Guess I'll have to take your word for that.
>>
File: 1487361343322.png (413KB, 900x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487361343322.png
413KB, 900x720px
>>29862684
you're writing for /trash/ threads, aren't you eph? which one is it? /hfur/, /pofg/, or /hmofa/?
>>
Firebreak
>>
File: 1445804660636.png (216KB, 599x594px) Image search: [Google]
1445804660636.png
216KB, 599x594px
>>29863437
>>29863442
Thanks for the support. I'm honestly debating with myself between writing for two different pony threads when I come back, so it's good to note there are people here who'd welcome more of my content.

>>29864274
>pic related
I'm surprised nobody guessed marecock or something but I guess all they write is femdom.
>>
>>29864274
I found the thread he's writing for. Just went on the pastebin, took a line from the story and pasted it in desuarchive.
I wish I didn't. The level of degeneracy there made me sick to my stomach. I can't believe writefags would rather write in that disgusting furfag pit than here. Did we really become this shit? Just fucking nuke RGRE already, goddamnit.
>>
>>29864665
>Did we really become this shit?
Everyone's left, Anon. So many writers have independently decided to leave. What do you think?
>>
>>29864728
To leave for a better place, I'd understand. But the fact people leave RGRE for a place full of fucking furfags of all things makes me feel sad even more than it makes me feel disgusted. And it disgusts me plenty.
>>
>>29864491
i thought those threads died. they don't collect stories anyway. does anyone BESIDES eph have a link to any relevant pastes?
>>
>>29864964
If you're talking about marecock, they have stories but I think the lastest OP fucked up and didn't post the link. I don't have it. There's like six and they're kinda dumb femdom things anyhow.

If you're looking for what Eph writers for, it's not that. Just check his bin and you can find him through it.
Thread posts: 517
Thread images: 99

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.