[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have image to uphold >want to support MLP movie >not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_4882.png (208KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4882.png
208KB, 1000x1000px
>have image to uphold
>want to support MLP movie
>not going to watch it in a theater under any circumstances

What do I do?
>>
>>29842622
Have smug self-satisfaction when it scores 47% on Rotten Tomatoes
>>
>go to movie theater
>buy adult ticket in cash
>immediately leave
>pirate movie at home

You're welcome.
>>
>>29842622
Wait for it to come out on a torrent or dailymotion, I guess.
>>
>>29842622
See it at home then buy the DVD if it doesn't suck.
>>
>>29842622
Can't you just go someplace far away where nobody knows you to watch it in theater there?
>>
>>29842796
This is my plan.
>tfw NOBODY knows my power level
>tfw made fun of a guy with friends for 10 minutes straight because he had a 20% cooler shirt on
>tfw cried internally as I slandered the show and characters
>>
>>29842810
Why did you do it OP? You could have said nothing
>>
>>29842830
Not OP. Just saying I'm someone who keeps MLP a VERY close secret, but can nevertheless see the film in theaters because it's not hard.

If you mean why hide my power level, I was "anti-brony" for a long time and I dug myself too deep a hole. At this point I'd have to move if I wanted to wear merch or something and not get relentlessly teased. If you mean why make fun of that person, it was just a good opportunity to shoot the shit with two buddies at someone else's expense (not to-their-face teasing). I make fun of people all the time regardless, MLP is just another breed of autism I'll call out.
>>
File: tmp_10621-122-67949528.png (189KB, 398x307px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_10621-122-67949528.png
189KB, 398x307px
>>29842622
Go see it in the theater, you fucking pussy.
>>
>>29842622
here's what you do
>go early in the day before kids leave school and parents at work
>pay to the watch the latest summer blockbuster michael bay chad ego stroking movie
>sneak into mlp movie
>???
>Come out still feeling like a bitch because you still have little to no self confidence
>>
>>29842882
/thread
>>
>>29842622
>want to support MLP movie
You don't even know if it'll be any good. Don't blindly support creative works without experiencing them first; it enables the creators to become complacent and produce mediocre work.
>>
Ok, sers. where the fuck is... theater?

I mean my country don't have MLP movie 2017 next cardboard
>>
>>29842622
Buy a ticket online then pirate it.
>>
>>29842883
>>want to support MLP movie
>Why don't you support Michael Bay?
Common
>>
>>29842899
Did you use google translate to post that or did you have a stroke.
>>
>>29842622
>have image to uphold
That's where your problem lies.
No one would've given a fuck were you not to hide it like an idiot, but you've decided to and now you "have" to stick with it while getting a negative amount of merits going for you.

Reconsider your views on life, anon. Pretending and lying about yourself won't make you happier.
>>
>>29842899
>>
I have friends that have offered to go see it with me of their own accord, because my close friends know my power level. But I don't think they'd enjoy it, so seeing it with them would make me enjoy it less. I'll probably just scan for a local meetup for it since I live in a big city. I've only gone to meetups a few times, but it's always nice being the least spaghetti-spilling person in the room for a change.
>>
I ain't watching this in theaters, fuck that.
>>
>>29842639
this and >>29842903
this.

Hell, if you want to make sure that you support a good movie you can even pirate it first and then buy a ticket.
>>
>>29842622
do the same thing i do

>get on a train and ride it for atleast an hour
>get to the next cinema
>watch mlp and record it with your gopro
>upload with subtitels so /mlp/ can enjoy an early release
>>
>tfw still no info about my country's distributor of the movie
It's not too late yet, r-right?
>>
File: 1449091831065.png (152KB, 335x525px) Image search: [Google]
1449091831065.png
152KB, 335x525px
>>29842622
Im either going to try to go with a group or im just going to go through the autism threshold gracefully. Fuck image.
>>
I'm planning on finding a really out of the way theater just on the off-chance that someone I know from work might be at the at one of the more popular theaters on the same day.
>>
>>29842622
>road trip
>drive to larger city where no one knows you or cares
>watch movie
>???
>profit
>>
File: Fluttershy_Shrug.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Fluttershy_Shrug.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>29842622
I'm going to see it with my two younger brothers. They like the show and are hyped for the movie, so I have an excuse.

But even if I didn't have one, I don't give a fuck if strangers see me going into a movie for small girls.
>>
>>29842622
I got to watch the movie with my brother's daughters and I don't want to.
>>
File: chad.jpg (56KB, 560x602px) Image search: [Google]
chad.jpg
56KB, 560x602px
>>29842622
>nurrr i got an image to uphold
sure, chad
>>
What are the odds of there being map threads here to find Anons to watch the movie with around the time the movie gets close to coming out?
>>
>>29845888
Trips demand.
>>
File: nerfherder.png (195KB, 614x534px) Image search: [Google]
nerfherder.png
195KB, 614x534px
>>29845888
If you were actually here for that shit, you'd know the first map thread was a redditor hoax, and the map has since been taken over by the homo horse gay /soc/ thread
>>
>>29842622
Go to another city where no one knows you. Alternatively, don't watch the movie
>>
>>29842622
Find a kid.
Kidnap it.
Give it drugs.
Pay for two tickets.
Watch the movie.
>>
>>29842622
>Buy ticket one movie in some large theater chain
>Go in MLP instead of that movie
>>
>>29842622
You could just not give a shit what people think about you and go see it. Who knows, maybe you'll even make some friends while standing in line.
I'm certainly not going to miss it, I might even be a faggot and wear my rainbow dash hoodie. (I'm not a dashfag btw, just liked the hoodie.)
>>
>>29847081
>not wanting the ticket stub
>>
>>29842639
/mlp/ autism at its finest.

>>29842796
>>29847060
This is the correct answer.
>>
>>29842914
This.
I haven't specifically told anyone that I'm a fan, the few times it's been brought up or someone has seen my Rainbow Dash keychain I've mentioned I watch it.

No one gives a shit. I've never once gotten any kind of teasing for it, though my brother shakes his head at me when I wear my flutterborn shirt.
>>
>>29842639
>pre-order the DVD
>don't be there to receive it
>don't go out to get it
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.