[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As part of an international friendship study program. Your waifu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

As part of an international friendship study program.
Your waifu is going to live with you for a few month's.

How does it go?
What does she say about you and your lifestyle to her friends after?
Does she keep in contact afterwards?
>>
>>29839942
>one of the princesses comes to live with me
>at my parents house
>>
File: 1487785218250.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1487785218250.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>29839942
Although she tries to be caring and compassionate as always, she will come to find I'm a basket case of autism, anxiety, depression, OCD, and paranoia. She'll share her experiences in a nonpartisan manner to her friends and family, although she probably won't keep in touch because she's not real.
>>
>>29839966
You live a sad life friend.
>>
File: Fluttershy_scared_by_Gilda_S1E05.png (269KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Fluttershy_scared_by_Gilda_S1E05.png
269KB, 1280x720px
>>29839942
She leaves three days into the study because I raped her.
No repercussions bc they knew the risks.
They never come back to earth. It is a sexually frustrated and violent place.

It was a good three days.
>>
>>29839942
>"Geeze, dude, how many times a day do you poop???"
>>
>>29839973
>he says while on 4chan's cartoon llama board
Thanks for preparing me for the summer, champ

Make sure you get out some during your spring break, huh?
>>
>>29840016
Let me guess, you're a dashfag?
>>
>>29840024
Sure thing famalamb. I'll try to get around to it.
Except....My company doesn't have a spring break
>>
>>29840026
If it were dash she'd ask to eat it.
>>
File: 1480444005850.png (813KB, 1172x768px) Image search: [Google]
1480444005850.png
813KB, 1172x768px
>>29839942
>How does it go?
A lot of talking about cultures of out worlds, her taking a lot of notes. Dirty jokes from my friends if they learn about it. Hiding her upon any family visits. Awkward attempts to entertain her with technology, food and traditions. After some time though I guess the novelty wears off and she'll see the everyday me, boring and ordinary. I guess there's charm to it as well, to see that we're not that different after all. We would be able to only go out at night to avoid people so midnight strolls can be fun and a bit romantic as well. Tons of spaghetti spilling on these ones. As far as romantic involvement goes I would probably just sperg out but try to at least test waters.
>What does she say about you and your lifestyle to her friends after?
She would probably have an entire book on that by that time, but something about that despite the differences we're pretty much the same in our daily life.
>Does she keep in contact afterwards?
As pen-pals for some time if nothing dire happens.
>>
>>29840089
>midnight strolls
Enjoy getting stabbed by a nigger.
Also I doubt that hiding her is necessary in this scenario. It is international study not super may may secret study.
>>
>>29840110
>Enjoy getting stabbed by a nigger
there are no niggers in my country but I would be extremely careful either way
I would still prefer to not get the rumors spreading that I have her under my roof. One video on youtube would be enough to start shit and suddenly there's another waifufags knocking on my door. Unless of course there are a lot of ponies involved all over the world.
And she would probably want to meet my parents and friends anyway. And wonder why I don't have more friends as well.
>>
>>29840089
Let me read between the lines for you.
>Allot of talking about culture
"And and this faction is ruled by sylvanas windrunner. She's like an undead elf so like she's double cool lolz!"
>"That's great Anon...but I think we've talked about your video games enough."
"Have you ever heard of persona?"
>"oh celestia...."
>hiding her from my family
"She's totally my gf Dad! She like loves me and hugz and stuff"
>"Do you guys maybe have a guest room I can stay in?"
>midnight strolls
>"Thank Celestia that autistic sperg lord doesn't ever leave the house. Man do I need a break."
>Romance
Hahahhaahahahha yea right.
>pen pals
>"stop writing to me"
>>
>>29840165
Hey, that's not true, I dropped WoW like a year ago.
>>
File: 4C9Fn1AL-gA.jpg (61KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
4C9Fn1AL-gA.jpg
61KB, 680x510px
>>29840165
Oh don't forget food
"Come on Twiggle, try it"
>"Anon, no! For the last time, ponies don't eat meat. It's disgusting enough that you kill animals, but this is over the line"
"I know for a fact horses can eat meat so open wide"
>"Ano--nmbh"
"There we go. It's a cultural thing, you'll get used to it, don't forget to chew it properly"
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.