[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Princesses don't have a sexual life, they are too royal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 16

File: image.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1280x720px
Princesses don't have a sexual life, they are too royal for such a thing.
>>
File: this darling cant be serious.jpg (73KB, 791x716px) Image search: [Google]
this darling cant be serious.jpg
73KB, 791x716px
>>29835713
>image
>>
>>29835713
I'd fuck babies in both of those poners
>>
>>29835713
>princeSSSes
>>
>>29835713
Luna is adorable next to celestia
>>
>>29835713
>Celestia's migrating tail
>>
File: 1475877261458.png (475KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1475877261458.png
475KB, 1024x1024px
>>29835713
>tfw princess
>tfw always busy, only time for bureaucracy, court and sleep
>tfw going on 1500 years old and never gotten laid
>>
File: hitler15.jpg (132KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
hitler15.jpg
132KB, 600x600px
>>29835713
Equestria is at peace for around 1000 years, things like floods and famine doesn't happen, trully they never had sex during their whole live sbecause they were to occupied with all that horrible things that constantly happenens in their country.
And if we consider that we also had some queens and princesses and they often lost their virginity rather young, probably before 30s there is trully no way that Luna or Celestia ever had sex.
>>
>>29835713
Princesses cock vore little ponies instead
>>
File: abomination.png (511KB, 1100x860px) Image search: [Google]
abomination.png
511KB, 1100x860px
>>29835713
Cadance does.
>>
>you will never be the royal consort

why even live my dudes
>>
>>29837302
Don't you mean Flurry Heart?
>>
>>29837328
No I mean Nyx
>>
>>29837251
>Equestria is at peace for around 1000 years
I call bullshit on this. There's constantly threats abound, from changelings to Discord to Tirek, what's your source saying the last 1000 years were dramatically different from the last 5?
>>
>>29835713
I wouldn't be so sure of that. Ever heard of estrus cycles?
>>
>>29837862
I once read a fanfic where Celestia deals with her heat by standing under Canterlot's waterfall to immerse herself in its cold waters.
>>
File: 1488639043399.jpg (32KB, 412x430px) Image search: [Google]
1488639043399.jpg
32KB, 412x430px
>>29835713
The grammar on that image makes me want to scream.

t should be
>For the last time, Luna, princesses can't orgasm!

Whoever made this pic should be shot.
>>
>>29837884
That's a shame. As a hedonist I firmly believe in indulging in one's carnal desires and a story that depicts a character depriving themselves of such pleasure just fills me with frustration.
>>
>>29837862

Why would that be relevant to a sapient, technologically advanced species?
>>
>>29837944
We're a sapient, technologically advanced species and we still have some instinctual holdovers from our prehistoric ancestors. Like the near universal preference for curvy women; boob and butt size was a means for prehistoric man to visually determine a woman's health and sexual maturity in an era before doctors and ample amounts of either meant they were both healthy and ready to be bred.
>>
>>29837977
What's your point?
>>
>>29837995
Equines in real life have estrus cycles. Ponies are equines, therefore they have estrus cycles too.
>>
>>29838000
Debatable.
Ponies are also a sapient, technologically advanced species. Keep in mind they typically marry and form families nearly identical to ours.
>>
>>29838020
True, though it's possible only married couples are monogamous. Single mares probably have plenty of "friends with benefits" to help them get through mating season.
>>
File: 1487787759086.jpg (100KB, 429x297px) Image search: [Google]
1487787759086.jpg
100KB, 429x297px
>you will never impregnate the royal sisters, even if you make it to Equestria
>>
>>29838027

Or they just use personal toys or take a pill daily if the urges get too strong. Like civilized people. Or, hell, just solve the issue with a quick application of magic.

Why would their society differ so drastically from ours on that one point? And why don't we ever see any signs of it, when there's many examples of monogamous couples?
>>
>>29838046
Because it's a TV-Y show. All that stuff probably happens offscreen.
>>
>>29838042
DELET THIS

Delet ;_;
>>
>>29836739
Anyone got the green where Anon kidnaps Celestia and takes her to a cabin out in the woods by way of stuffing her in a sack at gunpoint?
>>
>>29838077
Why is there no indication that it's happening at all?
There's tons of indication normal monogamous relationships happen without going beyond TV-Y.
>>
File: 1491160531581.png (584KB, 2400x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1491160531581.png
584KB, 2400x1800px
>>29837473
>They army is shitty, they got btfo by unarmed changeling drones
>Ponyville, village near Everfree, supposedly dangerous place filled with monsters doesn't have any protection not walls, not even detachment of guards
>when mega Spika happens they sent Wonderbolts - stunt flyers to fight him, and they don't have any procedures how to fight dragon - dangerous monster rather common in their world
>When non magical danger happens they sent elements to deal with it - bunch of untrained civilians who wield power important on strategic level - and they're sent to deal with sleeping dragon

They're in peace for so long that they forgot how dangerous real word is, they are like children who simply don't understand concept of real danger or violence, if dangers like Tirek or changelings happened more often, they would use soldiers trained with dealing with specific kind of enemy, and save elements for moments when they are indispensable
>>
>>29838463
True Love™ is a real concept in Equestria, so there once you match with someone it's set in stone. Sure, there might be a little dating or even hoof holding but ultimately anything past kissing happens in the confines of sacred matrimony.
>>
File: 1435132992743.png (174KB, 500x419px) Image search: [Google]
1435132992743.png
174KB, 500x419px
>>29838561
>True Love™ is a real concept in Equestria
truly equestria is too pure for us
>>
>>29838463
Caramel interacts with several mares in Hearts and Hooves Day indicating that he might be the town stud.
>>
>>29838519
>They army is shitty, they got btfo by unarmed changeling drones
The changeling drones actively fought with magic and wore armor. Any army suffers greatly when they're shelled with (living) airstrikes and not given a chance to mobilize.
>Ponyville, village near Everfree, supposedly dangerous place filled with monsters doesn't have any protection not walls, not even detachment of guards
Nope, Everfree is a spooky, mysterious place where plants grow on their own and the clouds move by themselves. Dash (and I assume the rest of her weather squad) are active lookouts and deal with for example rogue clouds on a regular basis.
>when mega Spika happens they sent Wonderbolts - stunt flyers to fight him, and they don't have any procedures how to fight dragon - dangerous monster rather common in their world
First response. They did have a procedure, formation flying and cutting his bony spines, and it worked to a limited extent. Likely the idea was to whittle him down little by little since a pony, despite being able to cut bone, is still a tiny fraction of the size and strength of a dragon.
Oh, and I'd hardly call dragons "monsters", many are fairly civilized and even solitary wild dragons like Red can be reasoned with, and when they cause a trouble it's usually by accident rather than monstrous intent.
>When non magical danger happens they sent elements to deal with it - bunch of untrained civilians who wield power important on strategic level
One is likely the greatest pony magician alive after Luna and was tutored by Celestia herself, another is a flying prodigy, the fastest flier in Equestria, and a self-taught tornado-creator capable of hypersonic flight. A third can actually, ACTUALLY speak with animals.

It's as if you've been watching a completely different show from the rest of us.
>>
>>29838642
Correction: two mares and one stallion.
>>
File: sex change is now canon.jpg (103KB, 1223x548px) Image search: [Google]
sex change is now canon.jpg
103KB, 1223x548px
>>29838688

Really makes you wonder how much of this is intentional.
>>
>>29838657
Main 6 are still just civlians with acces to great powers. Each danger to them is danger to whole Equestria and they are still sent to deal with things that should be resolved by diplomates/ detachment of the guards.

>One is likely the greatest pony magician alive after Luna and was tutored by Celestia herself, another is a flying prodigy, the fastest flier in Equestria, and a self-taught tornado-creator capable of hypersonic flight.

Twilight, especially at the begining is just great educated, a little autistic, young adult mare. She isn't alicorn and she definitively never faced that kind of dangers before.
And while Dash is really strong and fast, she still just athlete. You don't send Usain Bolt to deal with criminals, but trained police force. It's indicated that she knows martial arts, but her skills are more suited to bar brawl, not doing cop's job.
And it's not countinfg rest of Mane six, they are irreplacable and Celestia send them as her lapdogs, you don't do it with your superweapons if you expect some dangers to your country.

>Nope, Everfree is a spooky, mysterious place where plants grow on their own and the clouds move by themselves
Nope, it's filled with monsters. They even wander into city sometimes. Yeah Fluttershy deal with them, but Fluttershy is in Ponyville for few years max. And Ponyville is placed near Everfree for few decades at least. If you build city in dangerous place you construct at least small wall, put some guards there. Not wait or animal tamer.

> Any army suffers greatly when they're shelled with (living) airstrikes and not given a chance to mobilize.

Royal guards are supposed to be elite, they are the ones who are supposed to fight with Chrysalis not Celestia, they have numerical advantage against her and they do nothing to utilize it. That's not how people trained to protect someone work.
>>
File: 1486868174018.png (627KB, 1169x860px) Image search: [Google]
1486868174018.png
627KB, 1169x860px
>>29838688
>Bisexual polyamory in Equestria is canon
>>
File: 1489364549736.png (530KB, 704x679px) Image search: [Google]
1489364549736.png
530KB, 704x679px
>>29838788
>He doesn't understand the concept of superheroes

Oh honey. No.
>>
>>29838715

Holy fuck, that is sick. Putin, please nuke us
>>
File: Black Belt.png (372KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Black Belt.png
372KB, 1280x720px
>>29838788
>Twilight, especially at the begining is just great educated, a little autistic, young adult mare. She isn't alicorn and she definitively never faced that kind of dangers before.
Her talent IS magic.
>It's indicated that she knows martial arts, but her skills are more suited to bar brawl, not doing cop's job.
She's a fucking black belt

>And it's not countinfg rest of Mane six, they are irreplacable and Celestia send them as her lapdogs, you don't do it with your superweapons if you expect some dangers to your country.
The logical conclusion to make, then, is that Celestia doesn't expect danger. We can infer and have Word of God to support Celestia having precognition in the pilot, when she KNOWS Twilight must go to Ponyville and make friends, who all so happen to be Elements and who so happen to all live in the same small rural town. We see Celestia's precognition onscreen in the Tirek episode.

>Nope, it's filled with monsters.
Name some.
I count:
>Manticore - not a monster, more like a friendly and playful kitten
>Steven Magnet - Possibly homosexual, but not a monster
>Ursa Major/Minor - Solitary, of no threat to ponykind unless you ACTIVELY LURE IT INTO TOWN
>Green dragon - Solitary, of no threat to ponykind, it doesn't even chase after Spike when he feasts on it's hoard, it's content with scaring him away.

>Royal guards are supposed to be elite, they are the ones who are supposed to fight with Chrysalis not Celestia, they have numerical advantage against her and they do nothing to utilize it
Numerical advantage means jack shit when you're dealing with superpowers.
>>
>>29838804
As God and Heinlein intended.
>>
File: 1463670738519.png (390KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
1463670738519.png
390KB, 500x707px
>>29838819

I'm trying to use logic here, of course we can just say it's magic and shieeet but where is fun in discussing something when you know answer form beginning.

>>29838850
>Her talent IS magic.
Yup she has shitload of magic juice but at the begining she is untrained in practicall use. Also it's more about mindset that bare capabilities.
>She's a fucking black belt
I don't deny that she knows how to fight, but that doesn't mean that she is suited to resolve this kind of problems. Also she's quite young for black belt.

>The logical conclusion to make, then, is that Celestia doesn't expect danger.
I think that she doesn't expect dangers because she was living in peace for so long that she simply don't realize that something bad can happen. Even if she fought in the past, it was centuries ago, while warrior can forget about their abilites just in few years if they don't train.

>Name some.
There are also timberwolves, and manticore is placated by Fluttershy. Before she starts to calm it, manticore is ready to fight with other ponies, without FS there would be blood probably.
But what is more important than real monsters is belief of ponies that the monsters exist. If they are so scared of Everfree there should be some actions to assure their safety, to calm them if nothing more.
And we can assume that monsters harrased citizens earlier (Granny Smith and timberwolves) so if Equestria had similar problems in the past they should knew what to do about that. Or don't build fucking town near Everfree.

Also what I didn't mention earlier they fought battle with fucking pies, if it doesn't indicate that Equestria was in peace for long time I don't know what can.
>>
>>29838959
Not the guy you were arguing with, but I have to ask.

Didn't Shy herself say it was acting unusual?
>>
>>29838020
I dont get why you keep spamming sentient and advanced as if becoming sentient and advanced takes away all traits that humans wouldn't have, such as an estrus

They can deal with it in a civilized manner, such as being at home for that period of time until they have a mate.
>>
>>29838561
True love is a real concept on Earth too anon, it isn't love's fault you're just too bitter for it
>>
>>29838688
Well with the mares they were obvious PDAs but with the stallion they just seem to be talking. Its just as likely the two of them were talking about all the lusty mares in heat that they had managed to plow that day.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.