[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Starlight >Uses magic to control the mane 5 for one day

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1489790950675.jpg (338KB, 1180x900px) Image search: [Google]
1489790950675.jpg
338KB, 1180x900px
>Starlight
>Uses magic to control the mane 5 for one day and almost destroys the castle
>They hold a grudge against her and treat her like a disease

>Sunset
>Used fear and manipulation to divide, harass and control the mane 5 and the whole school and destroys the school and almost kills Twilight
>Mane 5 instantly ready to accept her and hold no grudge

Hmm
>>
>>29822515
Nobody in-universe holds a grudge against Starlight at all to my knowledge, and if they do it's definitely not for messing up the castle, but for leading an involuntary cult.

It took until well into the third or fourth 77 minute movie for the perceived majority of the student body to forgive Sunset.

You are dumb.
>>
>>29822515
>different mane 5s
>>
>>29822551
>Nobody in-universe holds a grudge against Starlight at all to my knowledge
watch Every Little Thing She Does
>>
>>29822558
That's literally the last episode I watched. They are completely over it after a simple apology and were mostly upset because of the hangover.
>>
>>29822515
EQG characters are highschoolers
>>
>>29822558
They were completely over it within a minute of her apology. I honestly think they let it go too fast, not too slow, considering that they were still in some pain as a result of the spell.
>>
>>29822515
>>Mane 5 instantly ready to accept her and hold no grudge
Yeah, that's why Twilight hesitated to take her hand when she came back, and why they spend entire scenes in every single movie reminding her that it happened
Name one time that someone besides Glimmer herself ever mentioned the time that she destroyed the planet
>>
>>29822515
>Glimmerfags live in the own reality
Color me surprised.
>>
File: boopabaap.png (234KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
boopabaap.png
234KB, 600x600px
Never heard of this Sunset character t b h family
>>
>>29823752
I'm so sorry
>>
>>29822515
They're both cute ponies. Too bad Sunset is a race traitor. She deserves to be hated.
>>
>>29822558
Are you a fucking moron? Are you seriously THIS delusional?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.