[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Imagine being Twilight in this scene and having to be all like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1490535051257.gif (68KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1490535051257.gif
68KB, 250x250px
Imagine being Twilight in this scene and having to be all like "damn, Rarity, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your pencil shaped body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all she really wants to do is fuck another horse in Equestria. Like seriously imagine having to be Twilight and not only stand there while Rarity flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable cinematography barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, RARITY LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of stallions and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Equestria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before Hasbro Security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Twilight Sparkle. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.
>>
>>29815288
You're Canadian, aren't you?
>>
>>29815288
I kek'd. Here's your (You).
>>
File: spicoli hooves.jpg (94KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
spicoli hooves.jpg
94KB, 854x480px
>>29815288
I normally hide this thread, but this time I laughed, so I wont.
>>
>>29815288
God I hate you. You stupid faggot. You dirty nigger. You greedy kike. You fucking mongoloid. Why cant you just be a normal person? Does it hurt to know how much of a failure you are? Does it kill you to know that diabetes is going to kill you? Does the autism really affect you that much? Because what you just posted is what causes a lack of faith in humanity! Here I am, sitting in my basement like the rest of us, but then you and your unfathomable brand of retard comes along and just fucks everything up! HOW ARE YOU SO AUTISTIC? WHY HAVEN'T YOU BEEN PUT DOWN YET? SOMEONE PLEASE PUT US OUT OF YOUR MISERY!
Take your .5 centimeter dick off of the keyboard for just one second and listen up. Let me explain something to you. YOU ARE BELOW ME. I AM BETTER. IN EVERY SINGLE WAY. DON'T YOU EVER FORGET THAT FOR A SECOND, YOU FUCKING PLEBEIAN. YOU ARE A STREET RAT! GARBAGE! WORTHLESS! You and your kind make me sick. So sick to the point where i thought of killing myself in an attempt to get away from your shit! BUT NOPE! HERE YA FUCKING ARE ONCE AGAIN IN THE FLESH. DRAGGING ME DOWN WITH YOU WHILE YOU SUFFER!
STAND UP FOR A MOMENT AND LOOK DOWN. CAN YOU SEE YOUR PENIS? NOPE! YOU CANT! You fat fuck. Its PATHETIC! YOU ARE PATHETIC! Its depressing when we see people not put down their pets when they are truly suffering. You are the literal garbage people throw on the side of the highway when they don't want it anymore. Faggots like you, are what cause people like me to go kill children. Fuck you.
>>
>>29815499
Are you fucking British?
>>
https://youtu.be/Ql4PLpEjowY
>>
File: 1450892570329.jpg (79KB, 680x441px) Image search: [Google]
1450892570329.jpg
79KB, 680x441px
>>29816570
>>
File: 1456713866606.jpg (76KB, 1000x736px) Image search: [Google]
1456713866606.jpg
76KB, 1000x736px
>>29816570
>That ending
Fucking shit
>>
>>29817035
>sage
>>
>>29817041
This wasnt worth a bump, fag.
>>
>>29817049
:^)
>>
>>29817049
he says, bumping
>>
>>29817035
Yeah it did seem a little pointless.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.