[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would be the best way to cook and serve your waifu for dinner

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

What would be the best way to cook and serve your waifu for dinner and what sides do you think she would pair well with?

AJ would be tough and chewy.
RD would be almost as tough, but have stringier meat.
Pinkie would probably taste oddly sweet and would need some sour spices to balance it out.
I think Fluttershy would genuinely taste like chicken.
Rarity would have so much products in her fur you'd probably have to boil her to get her skin to lift away from the meat to take the makeup with it.
Twilight would be really juicy and succulent from the belly and thigh pudge that would help keep in the moisture and flavor when cooked over an open fire.
Apple Bloom would probably have a youthful sweetness to her thigh meat.
Scootaloo would probably pair great with some buffalo sauce.
Sweetie would have very soft meat from not being super athletic, though from her CMC antics she's still have a decent amount.
Big Mac would make for some really tough, but flavorful steaks, and big enough mountain oysters to feed a whole family.
Celestia would go great with some orange sauce.
Luna I would probably marinate and smoke for a really long time over a low heat to really work in the flavor.
>>
>>29813999
What a waste of numbers

You're not even Lector
>>
File: 1451944285366.png (45KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1451944285366.png
45KB, 600x500px
>>29813999

but y tho
>>
>>29814124
Because he's hungry, why else?
>>
Cutie Mark Crusaders Shishkabobs Yay!
>>
Guess nobody heard of Japanese basashi eh?
Raw horse meat actually taste nice IMO.
>>
>>29813999
>Rarity would have so much products in her fur you'd probably have to boil her to get her skin to lift away from the meat to take the makeup with it.
Nice trips, but you're probably the dumbest motherfucker I have ever had the pleasure of addressing. You skin the meat before you cook the meat and, aside from the chilruns, Rarity would probably have some of the tenderest meat out of all of them.

I'd pair her backstrap with a garden salad and a nice red wine.
>>
>>29813999
>eating horse
>trips
My Altai clansman.
>not making a gulash
Do you even horse?
>>
>>29813999
>Cooking your waifu
Kill yourself motherfucker.
>>
>>29813999
>>
File: large (2).jpg (188KB, 1280x787px) Image search: [Google]
large (2).jpg
188KB, 1280x787px
I bet Rainbow would have the best belly meat.
Very little to no fat at all.
Slice her up and fry that bacon.
>>
File: pink dog.gif (125KB, 350x375px) Image search: [Google]
pink dog.gif
125KB, 350x375px
>>29813999
I don't serve my waifu, she eats me instead.
>>
Fluttershy breaded and deep fried in butter.
Then a sweet and sour dipping sauce.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.