[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Didnt watch the preview >Didnt even read the episode names

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 164769 - blindfold Lyra.jpg (58KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
164769 - blindfold Lyra.jpg
58KB, 680x680px
>Didnt watch the preview
>Didnt even read the episode names

Anyone else going into S7 blind?
>>
>>29797572
HA, I saw your trick. You wanted me to link the trailer and post the synopses here. Good try, but no, I'm not spoonfeeding you.
>>
>>29797576
I know someone is going to do it, which is why im not even going to check this thread again to prevent any possible spoilers.
>>
>>29797572
I like to be prepared. It's like injecting yourself with minor disappointments to develop a bit of immunity so that the actual episode won't hit so hard.
>>
I refuse to ever watch episode names or leaks....fuck that, I watch the previews because those were meant to be seen, and never leak anything, they're just dickteases...we know literally everything we would have known prior to seeing them
>>
File: 1491184669895.gif (2MB, 301x308px) Image search: [Google]
1491184669895.gif
2MB, 301x308px
yes
>>
>>29797572
>watching the show
Dissgusting
>>
>>29797701
Kys
>>
>>29797572
le spoiler baiting thread, i'm not even gonna read any of the posts
>>
File: lewd wiggling pone.gif (667KB, 278x337px) Image search: [Google]
lewd wiggling pone.gif
667KB, 278x337px
>>29797572
Yep. I go in hopeful and am rarely disappointed.
I just like cute ponies.
>>
>>29797572
yes
>>
God fucking dammit, I just saw a spoiler about a RD episode in another thread.

im not a fan of more rules, but the mods really need to enforce spoilers better here.
>>
>>29799742
Be honest with yourself, Anon. You're not going into it blind.

We all know it's going to be shit before it even airs. Why fool yourself into thinking you'll be surprised?
>>
>>29799742
How is that even a spoiler? It's just a summary, not an episode leak or something. Besides if you want us to not discuss the upcoming season I don't know what to say to you, the board is already starved for new content as is. If you want to go completely absolutely blind you're better off not visiting /mlp/ altogether during the seasons.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.