[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It Ain't Easy Being Breezies >Breezies are mature and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: rehashing done wrong.png (734KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
rehashing done wrong.png
734KB, 1280x720px
It Ain't Easy Being Breezies
>Breezies are mature and responsible creatures, but they have an accident
>they move with Fluttershy trying to get over it
>they slowly become more dependent because it's easier for them to just leech on Fluttershy
>eventually they are complete jerks
>Fluttershy realizes that she must help them find their own way
>Fluttershy convinces them to leave
>the Breezies realize that they were wrong and they act like mature and responsible creatures again
"This episode was stupid!" "Worst key episode ever!" "Absolute shit!"

Flutter Brutter
>Zephyr is a completely retarded leech from the very beginning
>he moves with Fluttershy because he's a completely retarded leech
>he keeps on being a completely retarded leech
>he does nothing but being a completely retarded leech during the whole episode
>Fluttershy has some kind of epiphany out of nowhere because his brother has always been a completely retarded leech but suddenly it's a problem for reasons
>Fluttershy convinces him to stop being a completely retarded leech
>Zephyr realizes that he was wrong and he magically heel-face turns and becomes mature and responsible
"So realistic!" "Great writing!" "Probably the best S6 episode!"

Seriously.
>>
Seabreeze was awesome, Zephyr was not. But you oversimplified a lot.
>>
>>29788856
Breezies are the real rapefugees.
>>
>>29788856
What's all the hate on the Breezy episode? I never heard of it before.
>>
>>29788856
Zephyr was punchable as hell though. But that was the point
>>
>>29788897
>I never heard of it before.
Probably because it's one of those episodes that everyone likes to forget about, but it was really poorly received. It wasn't close to Princess Spike, but still. The pic won't load, but apparently it was rated as the worst episode of the season in a post-episode poll.
http://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/16548131/#16549511

>>29788904
>that was the point
If the point is "even the people who you'd kill with your own hands can change", the episode did a great job painting him as one of those people. Still, the change was bullshit.
>>
>>29788928
I mean the episode shows a time lapse so it's sort of forgivable. There has to be a certain time gap between when he goes back to school and graduates
>>
>>29788856
The fact that Seabreeze looked like a she but ended up being a married male made a lot of horsefuckers even more confused about their sexuality and that made them angry.
>>
>>29788856
I remember A LOT of anons being triggered at the Zephyr episode because of it hitting too close to home.

Nobody really cared about the breezies episode, through.
>>
>>29788856
I really admire how the Breezie episode wasn't turned into pandering for little girls. They could have easily turned the cuteness to 1 000 000 and just mesmerised their target audience like having a bunch of tits would have done for an adult male one, but they didn't. They actually took a risk by having Seabreeze cuss (implied) and have a no-nonsense personality
>>
>>29788936
"It happened off camera" can't be an excuse for bad writing. Otherwise, I could always imagine the best episode happening off camera and every episode would be a 10/10. The writing in Flutter Brutter was lazy as fuck.

>>29788945
I'm talking about storytelling though. The story is literally a bad rehash of a much better episode, but all the comments are always about muh NEETs, and everything else is ignored. It's a fucking mystery. Is it that the people who thought that the episode was stupid just didn't say anything because they were afraid of being called NEETs?
>>
>>29789005
What, every montage ever is bad writing then? You need tricks to condense long sections of time to 20 odd minutes, Anon
>>
>>29789044
>every montage ever
Well, montages don't really happen off camera. But many montages are indeed terrible. We've only seen Starlight interacting with the mane 6 on the montage in The Cutie Re-Mark and again in a montage in ELTSD. She would be a much appreciated character if we had actually seen her doing something with the other ponies a bit longer than 5 seconds per season.
>>
>>29789067
Also, repetition. The traps Zephyr fell in before would be the same that threatened him while at that school. Wouldn't be that great an episode if they just repeated the same message over and over as he slowly learned it
>>
>>29788856
>"So realistic!" "Great writing!" "Probably the best S6 episode!"
Stop using strawmen/talking bullshit. The only reason why most people liked the episode is because of muh feels. It placed 83rd on the /mlp/ ranking list post-S6 and is currently 94th in the pre-s7 that's going on, out of 133 episodes+eqg.
Breezies episode is shit because of the breezies themselves, apparently very few people liked those little shits. Flutter Brutter gets the extra feels points, but the whole story of "just stop being depressed" knocks it down. At least it's pony and has a song.
>>
>>29789084
It's not really repetition because there would be a change. I can't see the change here.

My apologies, because I really fucked up my previous post. What I tried to say is that montages can be really bad even when everything happens on camera, like Starlight's montages. But my point is, it's even worse when the events don't really happen on camera, and Zephyr's change doesn't happen on camera.

Different example, Flight to the Finish. We had this montage where they are training for their flag-waving thing, and Scootaloo is the pony who shows a greatest spirit of overcoming. It's a good montage. But if at the end of the montage we had seen Scootaloo graduating in the Wonderbolts, it'd be complete shit. I'm not saying that that's what happened with Zephyr, but him becoming a productive member of society out of nowhere was never shown in the episode, and that's bullshit too. That's kinda my point here.

>>29789146
If people didn't like it, it's more of a mystery why no one complained about this story, considering that many people complain about other episodes.
>>
File: 1491181842359.gif (830KB, 426x252px) Image search: [Google]
1491181842359.gif
830KB, 426x252px
>>29788888
So I guess y'all ain't fucking with these digets then?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.