[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>They will drop the My Little Pony logo off of EG for the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

>They will drop the My Little Pony logo off of EG for the EG show
>They will then be able to market it easier to boys and adults.
>EG becomes more popular due to the larger audience.
>MLP dies off
>They never do a gen 5 of ponies
>They do many seasons of EG and many reboots
>EG becomes one of Hasbro's flagship IPs
>People eventually completely forget about ponies.
>>
>>29787197
Shameless self bump
>>
And no one cared.
>>
Page 9
Can't have such a lovely conversation die on us.
>>
You deserve death for your off-topic spam.

You must die.
>>
>>29788126
How is it off topic?
It's about the future of the franchise.
>>
>>29787197
We all know that will happen
>>
>>29787197
"A fire has opened the way to flight. Men have been let down softly by a catastrophe. Sometimes the sword has been checked even at the victim's throat. Men have survived their own executioners. Even bad fortune is fickle. Perhaps it will come, perhaps not; in the meantime it is not. So look forward to better things."
>>
File: 1449693360470.jpg (30KB, 220x525px) Image search: [Google]
1449693360470.jpg
30KB, 220x525px
>>29787197
god damn it Gloriosa is glorious
>>
>>29788147
ignore the flaming faggot
he's so insecure about himself, that the mere sight of a human female, sends him into a crying fit of rage
>>
>>29787197
Ponies will never die.
What WILL happen, is that every time mlp gets a reboot, so will EqG.
With the same characters as the rebooted mlp each time.

G5 of ponies along side with G2 of EqG
Mark my words Anon, this is the future of the My Little Pony franchise.

Cap this
>>
>>29787197
neo/mlp/ is real.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.