[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>pony doesn't work as an antidepressant anymore I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: pinkie_pie.png (273KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
pinkie_pie.png
273KB, 1600x1067px
>pony doesn't work as an antidepressant anymore

I'm convinced that this reality I'm living in has been a long nightmare, and that I've just fallen asleep in my 1st grade class. At this point, I'm hoping that I'll wake up any day now.
>>
>>29783456
>ponkfag
>ablooo muh ___ feels
get a name so I can filter you already
>>
Kill yourself and the nightmare will end.
>>
Contrary to popular belief on /mlp/, ponies do not actually solve depression. They are more like painkillers.

Try pursuing your dreams, or do something productive that you enjoy, like writing or drawing. Go make some friends, too. Ponies can be involved, but alone they won't make you happy. Or pursue faith tbqh.
>>
>>29783994
This guy's completely right.

Try to get out of your own head and focus on doing something worthwhile. Try to help others out at your job or school, or, if you're unemployed, get out and find some work. Take some time to volunteer at a soup kitchen or maintaining a local park.

I know it can be really hard to connect with people or face your friends when you're ashamed of yourself and feel rage and embarrassment about the life you've led, I struggle with that myself. But you must try to focus on doing something good now, with the time you have left. Doing that will make it easier to let go of the shame and depression you feel. It can be painful to let go of your pride and adopt new, realistic goals for your life, but you'll wallow in misery forever if you don't.

Remember you can make the world a better place just by being kind, by being a friend, by doing a good job at your work, even if it seems unimportant. Even sharing a smile with someone on the street can be valuable.
>>
File: 1439864029082.jpg (44KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1439864029082.jpg
44KB, 500x400px
OP >
>>
>>29783456
Try some Seneca or Marcus Aurelius
>>
File: morgoth.jpg (340KB, 1060x1300px) Image search: [Google]
morgoth.jpg
340KB, 1060x1300px
>>29784763
Fuck that, just listen to Megadeth, motherfucker.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qy_PbXI48hc&list=PLPf69IGxwfBEWwsmvbp6D4NyuJjtcZlnt

Let me tell you something kid, you're lucky. You won't have to hold on for very much longer and if you can hold on just six more months, you'll see what I mean.

A war is coming. THE war. The war they thought WW1 was gonna be, capiche? I'm talking about the war to end all "wars to end all wars," okay? And no, I'm not joking or bullshitting you in any way.

Hold on a little longer and you're gonna see the foundations of the modern world start fucking trembling.

And guess what else, kid? Here's the kicker, the crazy part, ready?

Have you got the Megadeth on?

YOU, little you, yes, YOU motherfucker! You are to be one of the most ELITE shock troops of this war and you will display courage and strength that will literally echo through eternity. Part of your training for all this is the depression and the rejection and the alienation, okay?

You need to get your ass into training, kid, it's time to step out of the Hyperbolic Time Chamber you've been in and face Cell for real.

BECAUSE HE'S FUCKING COMING.

You need to watch more Dragonball Z, kid. Raise your powerlevel. Push beyond your limits. You have all the strength inside of you that anyone could ever need to be the strongest warrior in the universe. It's purely a matter of choice, do you WANT to be a fucking warrior?

Get your ass in gear, you've got months, not years.

You KNOW what I'm saying is true. It RESONATES. You FEEL it.
>>
>>29783456
i went through a very long depression once, costed me almost five years of my life
>>
>>29784746
These jokes legitimately scare me.
>>
>>29784763
ma fellow classics nigga
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.