[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfo v9GPpSgM >Being a fe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfov9GPpSgM

>Being a feminist
>Shitting on overlord trump
>saying CNN is not fake news

When did Tara Strong became such a cuck?
>>
>>29781488
...who cares?
>>
>>29781488
I'd say OP is a faggot, but seriously, what the shit, Tara
>>
File: 4-you.jpg (217KB, 1200x798px) Image search: [Google]
4-you.jpg
217KB, 1200x798px
>>29781488
Because she's like every other liberal-minded Western celebrity who will sell their opinion if it means they're relevant for 15 minutes or they get a brown envelope full of used twenties...
>>
>>29781488
John De Lancie is also against Trump
>>
File: Libertarian_Party.svg.png (236KB, 985x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Libertarian_Party.svg.png
236KB, 985x1024px
>>29781488
Be against Trump all you want. Just don't be a liberal retard
>>
>>29781507
Hey Tara, enjoying that liberal money?
>>
File: PictureOface.jpg (54KB, 1368x770px) Image search: [Google]
PictureOface.jpg
54KB, 1368x770px
>>29781517
Colour me surprised...
>>
>>29781488
Because CNN is not fake news. Trump call that every media that isn't agreed on his retarded ideas. Same happening here in Poland. Everyone who dare to speak differently than the major party is considered a communist or traitor of the country.
>>
>>29781488
>He Will Not Divide Us
This woman is literally the whore of voice acting industry, I'm so mad they gave her the role of Ashi(?). Fuck Tara, she's overrated and her tits are silicon.
>>
File: 123.jpg (49KB, 960x513px) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
49KB, 960x513px
>>29781488
>all these angry amerifats
honestly i'm glad trump won the election, because there wouldn't be half the shitstorm if hillary had won
have fun with your 4 year orange shitstorm and don't forget to
>FUCKIN YUROP REEEE
>>
>>29781517
So is:
Big Jim
Andrea Libman
Peter New
>Mike Vogel
Nicole Oliver
Nick Confalone
and probably everyone wokring on the liberal cartoon called My Little Pony.
>>
>>29781544
Trump will have zero chance in the next election unless Hillary is his opponent again.
>>
>>29781544
>4 year
8 years fixed that for you. The Democratic party is in shambles.
>>
>>29781552
Trump has no support after 2 months of his presidency. At best it will be some republican puppet replacing him.
>>
>>29781551
It'll basically be decided by how SJW the democrat party goes. If it doubles down (like it seems to be doing) it's going to lose again
>>
>>29781556
The """"polls"""" say that, right? Landslide victory for Hillary, yes.
>>
>>29781552
>>29781551
I really think you guys should be focusing more on getting a proper democratic election system going. The whole "you have a whole 2 parties to choose between, wow, democracy!" is something every other 1st world country got rid of even before 1939.

More than anything, your election system is why the rest of the world still laugh at you guys.
>>
File: no-shit-sherlock.jpg (47KB, 600x686px) Image search: [Google]
no-shit-sherlock.jpg
47KB, 600x686px
>>29781488
Hooray! You just realized that people who act and sing are usually liberals!
>>
>>29781601
Fuck you, the electoral college is something some of the states wouldn't have had even joined the United States without, 'cause their voice would have had been overwhelmed by big cities. It works as intended, based Founding Fathers.
>>
>>29781618
>post has nothing to do with the electoral college
>the american still finds a way to moan about it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1ePglWee8U
>>
>>29781488
>Hollywoodite espouses left-wing views.
Are you surprised?
If you press into every staff weve had even Larson, you'll be dissapointed.
Besides, that's mostly misinformation at best from her, it's still not as bad as when she outright knowingly lied to everyone's face, and still has yet to admit it.
>>
File: 56994235.jpg (95KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
56994235.jpg
95KB, 400x400px
>>29781488

A video uploaded yesterday
>>
>>29781547
shes in showbiz, there all like that, if they wernt they woeldnt have gotten the jobs.

luckily unlike leftcucks we can enjoy the work someone does even if we dont agree with their personal opinions. (as long as it doesn't leak into their work ofcource)
>>
>>29781488
>>29781956
>>29781547
Tara is Canadian, like most people who work on the show. Canadians LOVE telling Americans how to run their country. I had to listen to a pair of them screech about Trump for an hour on a bus.

I genuinely believe the leaf meme after that encounter. There is something seriously wrong with people from that country.
>>
>>29781488

>1488

She's always been like this, just ignore her - it's the worst thing you can do to a woman
>>
>>29781488
>saying CNN is not fake news
How the fuck can you even say that? They have no fucking credibility left and they keep digging themselves further.

God damn it, tell me she's not going to turn into one of those vapid whores that laughs at poc beating up whitey and defends it as not being a hate crime. At that point you've become a fully indoctrinated sociopath with forged sympathies.
>>
>>29781536

>This woman is literally the whore of voice acting industry

She's always been in everything, but I'm starting to think it's mandatory for every animated movie/show to reach out to her when casting. She even got a part in that Sing! movie.
>>
>>29781488
Just hiding another shitty /pol/ thread
>>
>>29782930
Sweet, bro.
>>
>>29781488
you realize pol wants to gas people they don't like, including but not limited to feminists gays, etc. that kind of behavior isn't going to make anyone more logical, it's going to make them more afraid, more resistant to the redpill.
>>
>>29781488
>Tara Strong has a different social opinion than me
>she is a terrible person

being this autistic
>>
>>29783574
This is why any threads about social media should be a banable offense.
>>
File: smugzuki.png (109KB, 422x427px) Image search: [Google]
smugzuki.png
109KB, 422x427px
>>29781488
>>29781517
>>29781547

They can be pissy about Trump all they want. He's here to stay and there's not a damn thing they can do about it.
>>
>>29781488
When she became a child killer
>>
File: hand rubbing intensifies.png (20KB, 190x225px) Image search: [Google]
hand rubbing intensifies.png
20KB, 190x225px
Isn't Tara a she-merchant, though?
>>
>>29783826
Calexit. As much as the rest of the US would cheer, it would be a major blow to pretty much every single conceivable area.

But laughing at liberals "failing" while in a dying rural town of 500 with an opioid/meth problem ans saying that we're the "real" America has always been our problem in the Midwest. We bitch about liberals and blame them for our problems, like some Hollywood elite cooked the meth that makes the town so shitty.
>>
>>29781557
feminist lefty here, agreed, SJWS are ruining the left. polarization is cancer.
>>
>>29783888
>muh druggie rednicks
>hurr hurr let's forget the fact that cities have a higher concentration of drugs and drug-related deaths
Fuck off citycuck, don't you have some smog to inhale and niggers to bow before? The only thing Calexit will do is ensure the democrats lose every presidency in the foreseeable future now that their 55 electoral votes don't exist anymore.
>>
>>29783888
Have you seen the results of California's polling districts? Most of the state's landmass is red. Only the city areas were democrat. Calexit would just result in just the cities leaving with absolutely no farmland to cultivate and they'd starve within a week.
>>
File: Liberals.webm (3MB, 1276x710px) Image search: [Google]
Liberals.webm
3MB, 1276x710px
>>29781488

She's an actress, they're paid to look good, sound good, and fake emotions, they're not paid for their brains.

Most people tend to adopt the politics of their peer group and that's doubly true in Hollywood where associating yourself with approved causes not only garners you the praise of your friends and colleagues; but can actually help your career.

I'm far more disappointed in Jason Alexander (George Costanza). He actually put out a video telling the electoral college that they should ignore the election results and appoint someone other than Trump. A premise which not only was a near impossibility; but which would have started a civil war if it had succeeded.
>>
>>29783919
Bitch, I'm from Missouri. People are dying here of meth and making all of the rural areas shit.

Why are you talking about smog? Smog is just a sign that industry is working right? Calexit would spread by the way, Texas would leave too. Regions should be able to have referendums on their independence.
>>
>>29783983
Farming will be completely automated and lead to rural refugees within 15 years nationwide anyway.
>>
>>29781488
>she has a different opinion than me
>bash her!

So /pol/ and the SJWs are the same thing afterall...
>>
File: 1487490689588.gif (4MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1487490689588.gif
4MB, 360x270px
>>29783989
>Texas would leave too
Now I KNOW you're a retard.
>>
>>29784015
You mean cities are going to get flooded with even more spics? That's great! Hopefully they'll infest the comfy suburbs and red-pill the liberals that live there.
>>
>>29781488
>I browsed /pol/ for 5 minutes and learned some anti-left buzzwords: the post
>>
>>29784049
Not as part of California, its own thing. Regional nationalism is only going to get stronger and you can't stop it.

>>29784051
Where do you live that the spics are the ones in rural areas?
>>
>>29784062
Where do you live where you think the farmers who own the land and currently farm it are going to go bankrupt from automation and need to move? Spics are the only ones that lose in mass numbers with agriculture automation.
>>
File: Fallout - Caesar's Legion.jpg (206KB, 950x665px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout - Caesar's Legion.jpg
206KB, 950x665px
>>29783989

I think if California left it would encourage Texas to stay.

Let them secede, we'll stick those leftist pussies with half the national debt, take rural California, the state of Jefferson and the farmlands and watch those NCR bastards rot in their own degeneracy..
>>
>>29781488
all women in media are disgusting, but I like to believe it's just for show. Popular opinion is that CNN is good and trump is bad. Which is weird, because he won an election.
>>
>>29784081
Where do you live where family farming is actually a viable careerpath? Industrial farms owned by pesticide manufacturers are going to be the future.

>>29784107
>Implying the entire West coast wouldn't leave and it wouldn't be the NCR for real

Reminder that the NCR is objectively the best choice in NV partially because its writers were hacks
>>
>>29784160
>Say something that actually is misogynistic
>Will probably get upset when people say he's misogynistic

Why is this a thing? I mean you can say you hate niggers and you want the white race to be protected without dilution all you want, but why fight being called "racist" then for example?
>>
>>29784177
I mean, he's yet to say anything I think is racist/sexist etc.
I keep seeing headlines and facebook posts about him, but there are never any facts.

>>29781488
Actually watched the video now. It's really just them being annoying while vaguely yelling about how trump is bad.
>>
>>29784197
I guess that's subjective then, but I was talking more about behavior not related to him. I don't get why even among people who are proud of thinking that one race is superior to another they still get triggered by being called what they are.
>>
>>29784177
Because he's not. If anything leftists are racist for thinking cracking down on illegal immigration means "no Mexicans allowed!"

>he's a misogynist
>only says sluts let you do what you want if you're rich or famous
Only one of these things is true.

If you actually think this guy who openly supports gay rights, has jews in his family, and employs non-whites in his businesses is racist then you are the epitome of gullible.
>>
>>29784177
this,

They hate on everything but they don't want to be hated, this totally makes no sense. That is not how life works.
Also they hate on SJWs because of their allergy against freespeech, while they want everyone who don't share their personal opinion on things to shut up.
They are just children who pretend to be men made of steel.
>>
File: 735365.jpg (551KB, 800x1196px) Image search: [Google]
735365.jpg
551KB, 800x1196px
>>29781488
>>>/mlpol/
>>>/pol/
You have TWO containment boards to stay in, one of which even lets you post ponies.
>>
>>29784227
>making up things

O-ok

>because he won an election.

no popular vote, he is not sided by the majority
>>
>>29784166
https://www.usda.gov/media/press-releases/2015/03/17/family-farms-are-focus-new-agriculture-census-data

1. Food equals family – 97 percent of the 2.1 million farms in the United States are family-owned operations.

2. Small business matters – 88 percent of all U.S. farms are small family farms.

Okay, you obvious have no fucking idea what you're talking about, but I should have known that from the start when you unironically think Calexit could happen in this or any alternate timeline.
>>
>>29784227
I wasn't talking about him, I was talking about people who openly talk about superiority of one group over another based on race or sex.

>>29784227
On a personal note, I just doubt that immigrants would be accepted even if they were legal these days. It feels like virtue signaling, saying that you "love legal immigrants" but then go on to bemoan any subculture that doesn't fit with what you think an American should be.

Just say you don't like immigrants if you don't like immigrants.
>>
>>29784218
It may be gay, but almost all the racism in /pol/ is ironic. It's really one of the least actually racist places you can go, even if it's the most overtly racist.
>>
>>29784263
So all of the manufacturing equipment that is impossible to buy on a family's budget is going to lead to mass sales of family farms and conglomerates running combines remotely. Okay then.
>>
>>29784270
Yeah, I noticed that yesterday. R_TD is pretty cringy, at least /pol/ knows that.
>>
File: fuck off.png (148KB, 1358x317px) Image search: [Google]
fuck off.png
148KB, 1358x317px
>>29781488
You have to go back, refugee.
>>>/pol/
>>
I never knew this board had such childish pathetic views on political issues.
>>
>>29784292
You're talking about a board whose politics are based on upsetting strawmen, what did you expect?
>>
>>29784271
The fuck are you even saying? Farmers make millions of dollars from their harvests and pour it back into their expensive machinery and chemicals. Do you even know how farming works? Do you even know any farmers?
>>
>>29783826
of course there isn't. they're canadian
>>
>>29784319
>pour it back into paying seed/chemical/equipment manufacturers the stuff required to grow for another year
>all of the money from that funds globalized multinationals in big cities

Ok
>>
>>29784177
>muh soggy nee
You need to go back to /lgbt/, because you are a raging faggot. We here on /mlp/ have said infinitely more "offensive" things and will continue to do so on a daily basis. His pussy grabbing comment is child's play by our standards. But you wouldn't know that, would you? Fucking newfag.
>>
>>29781544

He won't make it to 2 years before he is impeached ,or runs off to Russia or Turkey.
>>
>>29784336
What does that have to do with the conversation? Try to speak without using meme arrows.
>>
>>29784270
so the whole alt-right bullshit is an actual huge troll, and those who adere to it is just trolling the whole world?
Really nice but rather delusional in my humble opinion.
I agree that there are people who are ironic about sexism and racism but, when there is one who knows it is irony, there are 100 idiots who cannot discern irony form the real things and actually believe that all those "ideals" are true.
And so everything stops to be just a huge prank and starts to be true.

So this is why i don't believe too much in the "ironic" thesis.
>>
>>29784346
>Completely missing my point

I'm not going to leave and give you a safe space, by the way. Have fun turning into SJWs.

>>29784356
All of the money that farmers spend on equipment ultimately doesn't go to rural areas. Crop prices are completely dependent on world demand, and are processed/sold elsewhere.

The independent farmer hasn't existed in the US since Grant was in office.
>>
>>29781556

True, look at /pol/, its in a boring low-energy coma that was only woken by being ponified for a day. They can't even meme for Trump anymore because few of them actually still like him.
>>
>>29784357
"alt-right" is just a label liberals have put on people who aren't massive cum-guzzling faggots like them, but don't suck GOP cock either.
>there are 100 idiots who cannot discern irony form the real things
You mean people like you ^:)
>>
>>29782445
But that's wrong you fucking faggot. Tara is the only VA who ISN'T Canadian.

If I recall, she records from her house in San Francisco at least I think that's where she lives. could be LA, i don't fucking remember

All the other VAs live in Vancouver
>>
File: 1488.png (103KB, 1330x274px) Image search: [Google]
1488.png
103KB, 1330x274px
>>29781488
Perfect get for the topic
>>
>>29784378
Tara was born in Canada dipshit. It's how she got the job in the first place due to Canadian unions only letting nationals work on their cartoons. Bet you feel dumb now.
>>
>>29781618

You are confusing the electoral college with the compromise in the Philadelphia convention that created the two house congress.

There were no real big cities back then, today's monster cities have no historical equivalent.
>>
>>29784377
the true paternity of that name was assignet to Richard Spencer, and before him Paul Gottfried, and they are everything but "liberals".

I'm actually starting to thing that the whole IDPOL concept is not a bullshit. I don't have to be a commie to understand how cancerous it is.
>>
>>29781488

CNN is not fake news - it's very fake news.
>>
>>29784366
>The independent farmer hasn't existed in the US since Grant was in office.
Holy shit, libcuck, are you actually trying to change the meaning of a word to help your argument?
An independent farmer is one who is his own boss and isn't beholden to anyone else in his farming business.
>lol he has to conform to supply and demand
That doesn't mean he isn't his own boss. Literally every business has to do this. It's how civilizations work.
>>
File: 1392683.png (349KB, 875x659px) Image search: [Google]
1392683.png
349KB, 875x659px
>>29784259
Not even the Anon you replied to.

Where did the Anon make shit up?
It's all true what he said.

>not the (((popular))) vote
Without verifiable voter ID laws any fuckbois can vote. The dead and people who aren't even citizens.
>>
File: Look at him and laugh.gif (230KB, 300x213px) Image search: [Google]
Look at him and laugh.gif
230KB, 300x213px
>>29784326
>they're canadian

which makes them even more irrelevant.
>>
DOWN WITH THE IDPOL
O
W
N

W
I
T
H

T
H
E

I
D
P
O
L
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.