[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mind explaining this bullshit to me? Do they think this is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9

Mind explaining this bullshit to me?

Do they think this is funny, is this their way of saying "go fuck yourself, we're putting the minimum effort into this show", are they genuinely autistic? I don't understand these creatures.
>>
>>29779848
Yes
>>
>>29779848
Pegasi have bones in their wings.
>>
File: SuF2g.jpg (125KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
SuF2g.jpg
125KB, 1920x1080px
>>29779848
Ooh help Spike I'm completely stuck under these few rocks which even a goddamn filly could lift.
Yes Spike, I'm totally trying to get out of here. Please help ooohhh..

Here's how I know the creators are retarded/stupid/autistic.
>Applejack pulling on her leg instead of trying to lift the rocks.
It's the small logical things which tell you if you're an idiot or not.
>>
>>29779858
Like every bird
>>
>>29779848
OH NO CARTOONY PHYSICS!!!
Why didn't you bring up that one time when Applebloom fit into a jar? That was so UNRIALIZTIG too
>>
File: 1490989631244.gif (985KB, 400x363px) Image search: [Google]
1490989631244.gif
985KB, 400x363px
>>29779858
>Gives a technical answer to a common sensical answer.
>>29779900
>Goes the extreme end and starts deriding common sense because he doesn't have any.
Anon, she looks retarded. The whole scene looks half-assed without any cognitive thought put into it. >>29779881
It's almost as offensive as that scene in Newbie Dash when the whole classroom err team autistically tells Dash kindergarten-tier crossing the street rules.
>>
>>29779848
>>29779881
>>29779905
it's a show for little girls
>>
>>29779858
>Gives a technical answer to a common sensical answer.
>>29779900
>Goes the extreme end and starts deriding common sense because he doesn't have any.
Anon, she looks retarded. The whole scene looks half-assed without any cognitive thought put into it. >>29779881
It's almost as offensive as that scene in Newbie Dash when the whole classroom err team autistically tells Dash kindergarten-tier crossing the street rules.
When did MLP become special eds?
>>
File: ea3.jpg (49KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ea3.jpg
49KB, 640x480px
>>29779909
Again, an extreme redundant answer because you don't have the cognitive skills to judge nuances and appropriate replies.
There's educating children and answering their basic questions like "What is hibernation?" and then there's treating your audience like mentally challenged children.
>>
>>29779905
Clearly she needed the reminder if she still got hit by the landing pony.

Besides, workplaces with a potential danger always warn new workers about them, even if they seem simple and obvious. We still tell people not to wear loose clothing around heavy, moving equipment, as an example. It's a precaution against danger, because it's always easier to say 'hey, don't be stupid,' than it is to wait until someone is being stupid and hurts themselves.

I really don't see your issue, friend. It seems like you're making mountains out of molehills.
>>
File: 1487363971183.png (273KB, 655x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1487363971183.png
273KB, 655x1012px
>>29779909
Thanks for the daily dose of fucking nonsense, Jim.
>>
>>29779905
>>29779910
See, this is a typical example of a person who didn't notice nonsensical things up until a certain point, then suddenly saw something that messed with his suspension of disbelief and now shits on this particular thing but forgets about everything else that came before that was objectively just as nonsensical but didn't mess with his personal suspension of disbelif for subjective reasons.
This is where some of the "the show became retarded" claims are coming from. Yes, of course the show was designed specifically for a man with all of your very specific life experience, knowing fully well which things he would notice and which he wouldn't, but then they just magically stopped caring about that specific man and the show became retarded. This is totally legit.
>>
>>29779910

>when the whole classroom err team autistically tells Dash kindergarten-tier crossing the street rules.

you never were in any atmed forces right? Safety Briefings might aswell be about not eating glue
>>
>>29779948

*armed
>>
File: birdwing.gif (12KB, 384x201px) Image search: [Google]
birdwing.gif
12KB, 384x201px
>>29779894
Not in their feathers
>>
File: 1490991798772.gif (894KB, 310x233px) Image search: [Google]
1490991798772.gif
894KB, 310x233px
>>29779928
Yet another technical answer to something which requires cognitive rationament.
>>29779943
A show for children and their families. I'm the family.
>>
>>29779954
Ugh, I can't believe I've never thought about this.
That makes me think pony feathers are meaty, which is weird.
>>
>>29779957
>cognitive rationament

What does that even mean? Enlighten me.
Also, wouldn't it be 'cognitive rationing?' Rationament isn't a word.
>>
>>29779848
It's a show for little girls what did you expect. Sure they know they have people outside the demographic watching, but what do you think is the easier way for them? Appealing to the small girls or appealing to us? At the end of the day they're getting paid to make a 22 minute long toy commercial and don't care enough to appeal to autists like us. Yet lots of people are still watching show so that means they can keep doing stuff like this since not enough people are complaining. And even if we do complain the people working on the show will probably take the easy answer and say it's a show for little girls or say they'll do their best to not let it happen. Then it keeps on happening
>>
Well that was fun. Right back where we left off.
>>
>>29780426
Anon, I swear to God you're /pol/ incarnate. Your reasoning, your writing style, your thought processing. You're like a commie-liberal who never read a philosophy book in his life. And that disgusting slang. Are you a redneck? "At the end of the day".
>>
>>29779966
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_skill

Autists usually don't have this, it's why they're autists.
>>
>>29779848
>Pinned beneath a boulder bigger than her.
>HURR WHY CAN'T SHE GET OUT IS EASY I KNOW EVEN THOUGH ITS NEVER HAPPENED TO ME DURR.
You might have had a point with AJ in SAYS, but you blew it complaining about this episode, so fuck off.
>>
>>29781730
It's literally 1 feather. A feather!! Even if it was a bone with meat, it would just be a toe which woud squeeze out easily.
>You might have had a point with AJ in SAYS
You double standard faggot.
>EVEN THOUGH ITS NEVER HAPPENED TO ME DURR.
You technical autist.
>You blew it
I wasn't flirting with you, you weirdo.
>>
>>29779910
>cognitive thought

Looks like that statement has some redundant redundancy goin on m8
>>
Rape was had.
>>
>>29779848
Hasbro and Sony go hand in hand with the brony fanbase. They're all autistic assholes.
>>
>>29779848
>Mind explaining this bullshit to me?
Autism.
>>
>>29779848
>it's another "applying critical theory to S2 episodes to spoil it from inside" thread
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.