[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It is time for us to say our waifus goodbye https://www.yout

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 13

File: feiuo.png (218KB, 703x342px) Image search: [Google]
feiuo.png
218KB, 703x342px
It is time for us to say our waifus goodbye
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PA0sPbuHwkg
>>
File: crab_gets_on_the_radio.jpg (127KB, 640x469px) Image search: [Google]
crab_gets_on_the_radio.jpg
127KB, 640x469px
> Celestia sent Twilight away because Twilight was an unhealthy hermit bordering on being a NEET

> Twilight is now sending Starlight away even though Starlight's only real friend is Trixie who seems to hang out only in Ponyville now

I hope they go over this in the episode and how cruel and ludicrous it seems but I know they won't.
All hope is lost.
>>
>>29779481
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRwulXTGhKU
>>
>>29779492
>implying shes being sent away
this is where twilight learns the most valuable lesson of all: the way she was taught isnt always the only way, or even the best way to teach others.
>>
>>29779494
>tfw show will now follows Starlight Glimmer.
>>
Who's the writer for the premiere?
I can only tell it's not any of the original writers.
>>
File: Twilight's_grin.png (312KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Twilight's_grin.png
312KB, 1280x720px
>>29779507
Are you implying that Celestia is shit and Twilight is a better princess in the terms of having student? Sounds about right.
>>
File: starlight oooooo.png (25KB, 240x195px) Image search: [Google]
starlight oooooo.png
25KB, 240x195px
>>29779481

I love how it's pretty much canon that Celestia likes to tease others.
Gotta have something to do after all those years.
>>
GUYS GUYS THIS COULD BE FAKE CHECK THE DATE
>>
>>29779492
>>29779516
I fucking hate how people treat the Celestia/Twilight relationship and the Twilight/Starlight relationship as analogues.

Celestia was preparing Twilight for greatness, to fulfill her destiny of ascending to alicornhood and possibly become her successor. She's been her pupil since she was a little filly.

Twilight is just reforming Starlight and teaching her that she should have friends so that she doesn't try to destroy the world again. Probably won't last longer than a couple years.
>>
File: Neigh.png (121KB, 500x502px) Image search: [Google]
Neigh.png
121KB, 500x502px
>>29779529
March 25.
>>
Glimmer died on the way to her home planet
>>
>>29779492

In the opening two-parter, Twilight freaks out that she has to go back to Canterlot after just making five friends. Celestia gives her a house there.

Twilight freaks out that sending a late friendship report will result in her being taken away from her friends. Celestia never gave a shit about the reports being on time in the first place.

I think there's a few more episodes where Twilight fears being separated from her friends because of her duties as a student/princess, but it never comes to pass.

Now, maybe Starlight won't be living in the castle anymore since she's had a lot of time now to adjust after being a homeless outcast after being ousted from her communist enclave, but she won't be "sent away."
>>
>>29779564
>>29779564
>Celestia never gave a shit about the reports being on time in the first place.

But she came in Lesson Zero. So she did gave a fuck.
>>
>>29779492
Both are about giving your pupils the space they need to make their own life choices without you always holding their hand every step of the way.
>>
>>29779532
>Celestia was preparing Twilight for greatness, to fulfill the potential of her magical talent and possibly become her successor.
That's the actual way they planned for it, you fuck.
>>
>>29779590
One way or another, it's nothing like this Starlight arc going on right now, that was my point
>>
>>29779595
Not denying that, I'm just saying.

And speaking of Starlight, what exactly are we meant to see done with her if she's technically finished graduating? Since, let's face it, the "sending her away" will likely be a comedy-of-errors misunderstanding that will get resolved by the end of the two parter.
>>
>>29779575
Because Spike told her that Twilight was having a breakdown.
Fucking fans of the fandom show haters don't even watch the show.
>>
File: Spider.jpg (108KB, 900x599px) Image search: [Google]
Spider.jpg
108KB, 900x599px
>>29779603
I am not a fan of the fandom. I was just testing you.
>>
>>29779602
Probably her making new friends. Trixie story and so on. The same thing that was done in S1.
>>
I want Glimmer written off the show.
>>
>>29779613
I think there was that one oldfag who avatars as a spider, but that was way back.
If you're that guy, glad to have you back. Sorry about all the glimglam shinsham bullshit.
>>
File: 8256825.jpg (114KB, 1063x1063px) Image search: [Google]
8256825.jpg
114KB, 1063x1063px
>>29779632
Granted. Starlight Glimmer is written off of Friendship is Magic which is subsequently cancelled and replaced by gen 4.5 that follows the adventures of Starlight Glimmer and her friends.
>>
>>29779652
That would be less insulting that what they are trying to do now. They are already following her adventures, ignoring the other characters or treating them like shit and somehow they pretend that it's still the same show. Fuck it, if they want a Starlight Glimmer Show, at least give the original show a fitting end.
>>
>>29779602
It isn't a two-parter.
>>
File: 1488562003063.jpg (61KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1488562003063.jpg
61KB, 600x500px
>>29779481
>it's time to send starshit glimshit away
There is a god, lads.
Unless it means that we're leaving with her and the show will follow her from now on.
This could either be great or fucking show-killing terrible
>>
>>29779658
for the sake of fair play, im going to assume youre not the shitposter i think you are and ask you to name every single episode in s6 that focused on glimmer.
>>
File: iPhone_6.jpg (32KB, 736x490px) Image search: [Google]
iPhone_6.jpg
32KB, 736x490px
>>29779492
HOLY CRAP

Reply for a free iPhone 6
>>
>>29779661
According to the listed dates two episodes air on the same day. And that spell portal that sucked Starlight and Sunburst into it seems like something that will need two parts.
>>
>>29779680
Well Season 3's finale was something that should've taken two parts, and look how that went.
>>
>>29779671
>shitposter
Rude, I thought that we had an agreement. The last time we argued it took us hours, but I admitted that I understand why you like Starlight, and I also explained why none of those reasons were good for me. Are we back to square one?
>>
>>29779684
>I thought that we had an agreement
doubt it was me since you unironically called it the starlight glimmer show despite there being about a fifth of the season that even involves her in any significant way. i dont care if people dont like her, thats up to their individual taste, but spreading exaggerated information annoys me as much as the zealots who cant see rating gradients.
>>
>>29779696
>doubt it was me
Too bad, it was a really nice thread. We started insulting each other like retards, but eventually it turned into an interesting discussion about Glimmer and her role in the show.
>you unironically called it the starlight glimmer show
Nah, I said "if they want a Starlight Glimmer Show", I never said that it's it already.
>>
>>29779532
I think that celestia views her teaching of twilight differently then twilight views starlight but to both students it is the same it is about the magic.
>>
>>29779702
i try my best to only insult peoples ideas rather than the person themselves. probably wasnt me, then.

fair enough.
>>
File: Nee-e-eigh.png (496KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Nee-e-eigh.png
496KB, 1280x720px
>>29779662
>Unless it means that we're leaving with her and the show will follow her from now on.
This would be more sensible to do. All of the m6 have been developed already. CMC got their marks. The show needs something fresh, so it's might as well be season of Glimmer.
>>
>>29779481
>Twilight sends Glimmer back to her village.
>Twilight wants a report once a week about how she spread the magic of friendship in her village.
>Twilight encourages Glimmer to find her own "elements of harmony."

This all seems familiar. I pray to Allah that the next two seasons are not based around Glimmer making new friends.
>>
>>29779492
thats a crawfish you idiot
>>
File: 1490950773321.png (928KB, 1080x843px) Image search: [Google]
1490950773321.png
928KB, 1080x843px
>>29779716
>The show needs something fresh, so it's might as well be season of Glimmer.
I might seriously consider abandoning this show for the first time if that happens.
>>
File: table punch.gif (1MB, 480x352px) Image search: [Google]
table punch.gif
1MB, 480x352px
>>29779716
>All of the m6 have been developed already
NOT UNTIL THEY'RE ALL PRINCESSES DAMN IT!
>>
>>29779768
You don't need a princess to make a new toy. Just add some new zebra for diversity.
>>
>>29779481
https://youtu.be/oowA7HeglAg
So if Celestia sent Twilight to Ponyville where will Twilight send Starlight?
It's not like she can send her to Ponyville too since she already loves there.
The newest trailer did say out of this world.
They were creating a portal.

I think we all know where she is going.
>>
>>29780259
>where will Twilight send Starlight?
I don't even see the point of sending her away. Twilight had to make more friends for her destiny to be fulfilled. There is just no reason.
>>
>>29780354
Well we know she is gonna send her away. That's the only place I know of where Starlight could get assistance with friendship since Sunset is the leader their now.
And Starlight & Sunburst were trying to power a portal t, I'm guessing, CHS. They should just ask Discord to teleport them there. He has shown that he can move between dimensions at will.
>>
>>29779662

>implying we won't just get Starlight sending a letter to Twilight season 1 style two or three times a season now
>>
>>29780400
>CHS
You can't be that stupid
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.