[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unique Quest #18

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 10

File: uniQue TC.png (1MB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
uniQue TC.png
1MB, 1200x1200px
Relics Edition

Inventory Doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zT7_B57dyfFQXAp8RfoTGKPZDLOrzk4AloDXea1xa64

Archive: http://anonpone.pineapplecomputing.com/unique

Character List: [Slightly Updated] http://pastebin.com/KbMeKbtg

Summary:
You control Chalk Dust, a mare who finds herself in the archaic ruins of the city Carcasonne. Mutants and other monstrosities are created from a substance called 'Ambrosia', and it seems everyone is part of one cult or another. The biggest cult is perhaps one dedicated to a goddess named "Sonne" who is a sun god of some time as they call Celestia 'The false goddess'. The powers that be in the city (The Pink Laugh who sent us here, wiped our memories, and generally is kind of a bitch, though helps on occasion, The Queen in Yellow who is the apparent ruler of the city and has some obsession with 'Uniqueness', and The Red Glare who we know little about other than The Pink Laugh sent us to off him, apparently.) seem to be stuck in a power struggle, and they intend to manipulate Chalk like a chess piece. Our 'goal' right now, other than just survival and trying to help who we can, is to kill Red Glare and possibly escape the city.
>>
File: uniQue 1.png (285KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
uniQue 1.png
285KB, 600x600px
>You stare down at the amulet, The sweet release, calling to you. Of how you wish you could just put it on and let the world solve it's own problems. Death feels more appealing than living with the reality you've been dealt. But you can't right? No, You've got revenge to think about.
>You make yourself angry as you gather the energy from the only place you have left.
>Maybe Beating Threadbare would help you or smacking Pitch for... No Pitch isn't you biggest problem now. you have to figure out how to go foreword. With a good portion of your party dead or mutated and the blanks gone you need a plan before you can get revenge on the pony, or rather piece of shit Zebra that really deserves it.
But how?
>>26489927
>>
>>29778392
By finding him and putting a knife in his neck
>>
>>29778392
That plan seems solid enough for what little i remember.
>>
>>29778392
Do this
>>26489927
>>
Holy fucking shit this quest is getting revived.

>>29778392

We need to get as much information before the reset. So we need to continue talking to Threadbare, and then talk to our remaining teammates.
>>
Here is a good list of things to do from a Anon from the last thread.

So here's my plan for the reset.

>>26489927

-Find out exactly where Threadbare got Pitch.
-reset
-Grab both Lovesick and Pitch and cuddle to sleep.
-If we have the same dream, we repeat it word for word and action for action. If Beef changes the script, go with it as if we're ignorant.
-When we wake up we go to Early and tell her that if she happened to have any contact with other entities and we hear about it anywhere but from her lips we'll not only kill her but do everything in our power to fuck her dimension over.
-If she feigns ignorance or is ignorant, kill her.
-Set up someone to guard her room on the inside and the AC unit and kill anyone that's not a party member on sight. Emphasize that their life is in danger if they don't.
-Instruct Pitch to go to Beefheart's once the saboteur is dead.
-We leave towards the docks with Chemtrail and Lovesick but circle back around to where Pitch got grabbed.
-If the saboteur is a puppet then Threadbare may not show up. If it's Beefheart's griffon, she wouldn't be any the wiser.
-If she shows up, kill her. In the fucked timeline she has demonstrated that she's willing to sacrifice her life with no motivation to do so, so she's just a useless and dangerous entity to capture. She'll probably have the necklace too.
-After killing Threadbare we go back to the extended party and have a sit down with them all. Each character needs to give us their hidden motivations and loyalties or they need to leave. Start with the wonderbolts and pointedly ask them who they're searching for. It'll make every member of the group more hesitant to keep information secreted.

>>
>>29778572
The guy that responded me does raise a good point that we should try and get more information since we have what amounts to a free reset. It just depends on what speed Bath wants to run at. If he wants to move fast we might as well reset quickly and get to the action, if he doesn't mind dragging it out then we can go slower.
>>
>>29778421
>>29778476
>>29778517
>>29778589
>That Piece of shit Papa Beefheart, Needs to have a knife put to his throat. Although it may help if you knew where he was.
>You stamp your hoof on the ground and leave the room full of prisoners to think.
>What are you gonna do, Suddenly you remember what the Pink laugh or Starlight Glimmer or whatever her name is told you about the reset if you stab yourself through the heart! You think back to when you last saved your own progress and that was... before you slept, before your little talk with Challah. OF course, it might be a better idea to get more information before jumping into the reset.
>You ponder which of your "friends you want to talk to first, or even what you should ask them.
>>
>>29778615
We could always ask the zebra shop owner where and how we could find him. I think he was a uncle beefheart? Or paying for his portfolio.
>>
>>29778615
Find Pitch and question him as to where Threadbare exactly caught him.

>>29778629
The Zebra shop owner is Uncle Beefheart, the guy who fucked with us was his brother Papa Beefheart and he claimed "P.S. It was my brother's plan not mine". Going to either Beefheart without some kind of plan will probably get us killed.
>>
>>29778615
As long as we don't make a new save, we can just keep going and possibly find out some important stuff.
>>
>>29778615
Talk with Pitch first.
>>
File: uniQue 2.png (161KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
uniQue 2.png
161KB, 600x600px
>>29778647
>>29778647
>>29778648
>You want to See what Uncle Beefheart knows about his good for nothing brother, but you need a plan before you confront him. All you know is that his shop is the same in every one of his locations, likely magic and that You've been able to spark his interest with a little, titillation. Either way there are easier sources of information to exploit.
>You decide to talk to Pitch first, I mean, he is the first pony you made the mistake of trusting in this town. Maybe he'll be useful.
>You find him sitting on a bet nursing a bottle of what looks like whiskey.
"Drinking before 8 Dear?"
>"There's not much else I can do, except maybe. Never mind. Chalk, I'm sorry."
"About what, exactly? There is quite a list."
>"Everything? I guess.Before you say anything, I know this situation is hard, and I know you can't be taking this well nopony is. But... I'm still here if you want to. I'm sorry I'm not really good at this, but I'm sorry what's happened happened. I wish that I could have done something to save the children, or Our little band of survivors or..."
>Pitch sighs and takes a large swig of brown liquor
>>
>>29778821
Hug
>>
>>29778821
Give him a hug. If he really wants to make it up to us then he can help us fix it. We need to hear him describe how this all happened from when we left this morning.
>>
>>29778821
Wanna come out and explore with me?
>>
>>29778821
Hey, Pitch you're magically cured of your mutation!
>>
File: uniQue 3.png (154KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
uniQue 3.png
154KB, 600x600px
>>29778847
>>29778872
>>29778873
>>29778877
>Before you let him continue you Run up and give him a hug.
>Pitch jumps a bit but slowly settles into your warmth.
"When I saw you with the mask I was worried that you were mutated. I didn't want you to be hurt and I."
>"Chalk?"
"Yes Dearie?"
>"I, I have been mutated. Fortunately it wasn't as bad as the others because. well I think that Threadbare did more favors for me then I deserve."
"It doesn't matter I was worried about you."
>"Why so soft now? Do you want something from me or.."
"All I want is for you to come with me on a trip outside later but, other than that, I just missed you."
>"Missed me, it hasn't been that long."
"I don't know how to describe it I just."
>>
>>29778962
Time is relative after all. Anyway we should get ready soon. We got a lot of work to do.
>>
>>29778993
"Who's really keeping track of how long it's been anyway. I mean all time is relative really. If I want, I could take all the time in the world with you."
>"Chalk, what are you going on about?"
"Don't worry about it, Maybe you should get ready to go out, We've go things to do."
>"Okay... But."
>You keep hugging the TALL and LANKY pony but you know that you should really try talking to some of the other ponies left in the penthouse or hunt down certain other individuals, before you."
>The thought of being stabbed in the heart sobers you a bit as you pull Pitch closer into your embrace.
>"Are you okay? Is there something on your mind?"
>>
>>29779046
The short answer is no.
We're in a city filled with mutated ponies, I'm a clone bred for the purpose of being bled, I've discovered I have no free will of my own save for that which has been given to me, and all the ponies that we've been working so hard to protect were just attacked. You included. No, I'm not okay.
>>
>>29779046
Yeah, we don't know the first step to getting revenge for our ponies and I want to know where they took the fillies.
>>
>>29779093
>>29779094
"I was created to be a blood factory for a magic power granting drug, I have limited free will GRANTED to me by a Sociopath and Ponies I considered close just got harmed by what I think are fucking flesh golems by a pony who one of my so called friends won't even let me kill because she considers her a sister! No Pitch I don't have anything I need to tell you because you're pretty much caught up!"
>"You don't sound.
"Look, Pitch. I want revenge, I want it bad! I want to know where they took the Foals, once we at least know this I've got a whole list of things to do and ponies who need to pay."
>"Alright, and how are we going to do that? I don't know where we should start."
>>
>>29779146
We can follow clues or a trail? Maybe one of the mutants outside saw something? Any that are sane at least.
>>
>>29779151
"Maybe there are some kind of clues or a trail that they left behind that we can track.
>"We're surrounded by cobblestone roads Chalk, I don't think there are any hoofprints left."
"Then We'll find a Mutant on the streets and ask them!"
>"Well, we're not going to do that sitting in here are we?"
"Right, I'm going to prepare myself, Grab a weapon and wait for me Dear."
>"Yes mam."
You head out of the room and begin thinking about who and what you want to bring with you when you hear something coming from one of the bedrooms.
>"M-master? C-C-Can you help me with something? I need you, Please...."
>The room is dark and you cannot see her through the door frame.
>>
>>29779230
What is it, Lovesick?
>>
>>29779230
Let's go see what our sweet innocent lovesick needs
>>
File: uniQue 4.png (193KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
uniQue 4.png
193KB, 600x600px
>>29779244
>>29779253
"What is it Lovesick?"
>Please Master, J-just come here. I need you."
>You sigh as you give into her little games, I mean she has always been loyal since you spared her. To a fault even.
>As you enter the room a bookcase falls and slams the door shut behind you. Quickly you flash on a light from your horn and turn around. Lovesick steps around the book case tentacles waving in the air and tongue flailing.
"Lovesick, what in Tartarus are you doing?"
>"I'm sorry abut what I'm going to do, but I need you master. Please forgive me."
>The smell of ichor fills the air. You take a step back as a chill runs down your spine.
"Lovesick, what are you going to do?"
>"I'm so sorry master but I need you, bad. I can't be satisfied with your teasing any long just, please, let me have you."
>The mutant mare continues to creep up on you, eyes locked on your face.
>>
>>29779376
Time for reverse rape! You don't understand how this works lovesick. I'm going to have YOU. Tackle her!
>>
>>29779376
"You'll sit down and calm yourself or you'll get nothing." Firmly. Prepare to grab her in our magic and sit her down ourselves if she doesn't. Be wary of any of her tendrils lashing out. And if she manages to sit still and ask without any implied threat we can kiss her and push her off. But she has to learn that we're the one in control. We'll always be the one in control no matter what her instincts call for her to do.
>>
>>29779399
>and push her off.
Push her over and get on top of her*
>>
File: uniQue 5.png (207KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
uniQue 5.png
207KB, 600x600px
>>29779388
>>29779399
>>29779402
>Love sick leaps at you and you simply brace for impact.
>As lovesick collides with you she begins to wrap all of her limbs around you, grinding against you.
>You decide that it's best to stay dominant as you begin to wrestle with her. Her coat is slick with a sort of oil that you can feel seeping into your skin.
"You don't seem to understand Dear, I will be the one taking you!"
>With this lovesick almost rolls on her back for you.
>"Oh yes Master, I am yours! Please! Use me like the naughty Filly I am!"
>You give her a little kiss on her muzzle which is interrupted by a sharp pain on the back of your neck. Still straddling the mare you shoot up. She's not touching your neck and the pain feels like it's ripping out from inside your body.
"Lovesick, something is wrong, I have to."
>"No Master I need you now, and I will have you."
>Lovesick once again starts wrapping her tentacles around you, pulling you in closer.
>"I love you master let me pleasure you."
>You feel a lubricated tentacle rubbing it's way down your rump, circling your anus and making passes by your slit.

Stopping here to let you guys figure out how you're going to proceed and so I can sleep.
>>
>>29779497
an den dey fuked. de en.
>>
>>29779497
If we're resetting anyway then learning how we'd mutate is actually pretty useful.
>>
>>29779642
>>
>>29779497
We need protection so we need to wear our gas mask first.
>>
>>29780164
Why would we need it now more than earlier?
>>
>>29779642
We are planning on resetting, so this is a good point.
>>
>>29780164
It's on her skin, not in the air.
>>
>>29779497
Wait. Did she stab us in the neck with her tail? Bitch I will fucking duck you if you did that.

Never read this quest before. Does stabbing herself in the heart reset things?
>>
>>29782261
Yes. It's basically reloading our last save.
>>
>>29779497
Feel around the back of your neck. Tell Lovesick to chill the fuck out for a bit before we have to bust out the ball gag and hoofcuffs.
>>
>>29782708
Think we should? Im thinking we find something to be used as an improvised dildo and fuck her with tk.
>>
>>29782728
Why improvise if we got that box of ours?
We literary have a box full of sextoys.
>>
>>29782820
Oh. Then let's stab our self in the heart and grab those sex toys.
>>
>>29783239
Seriously? Stabbing = Reloading = Going back in time = No sex. What are you not getting?
>>29779497
Pull out our box. You can use these without mutating me Lovesick.
>>
>>29783263
Well the thing that's causing us pain in our next is discerning. Is Lovesick always this horny?
>>
>>29783682
Kind of? She used to be really easy to tease and every time we hugged her or something she would cop a feel if I remember right. There was never a full force need like now though. Maybe she felt the length of time that's passed too.
>>
>>29784402
>>29783682
She never acted even close to this. She was always very shy and easy to fluster. She even straight up fainted while we teased her during a massage. This is a complete 180 to her usual demeanor. The ichor must be driving her crazy.
>>
>>29784370
>>
>>29785276
>>
Y'all niggas stupid. Lovesick didn't stab shit. Chalk is mutating because she's already full of that ichor shit and Lovesick has it on her too. Seeing as she's planning on going back to before all this anyway, she might as well see how she mutates, and get the kinkiest fuck ever at the same time.
>>
>>29785787
>>
File: uniQue 6.png (169KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
uniQue 6.png
169KB, 1200x1200px
>>29779614
>>29779642
>>29781020
>>29782724
>>29782728
>>29782820
>>29784402
>>29786560
>You use your invisible magic tentacles to feel the back of your neck. Something sharp is sticking out.
>You realize that the ichor is finally taking it's toll on your body after ingesting this much Ambrosia.
>At first you want to get away, you don't want to be transformed. You try to pull away.
"L-lovesick, dear. I have some toys we may use dearie. It might be."
>She pulls you in, "NO! I want my master! I want her now!" A tentacle slithers around your teats.
>A thought occurs to you. You plan on Resetting anyway, why not indulge this poor soul and get a taste of what these mutations. It won't matter long anyway.
"Fuck it!"
>"What was that master."
>You mash your muzzle into hers and begin exploring her mouth with yours, tasting the bitterness of the ichor. You finally break the kiss licking your lips.
"Fine, if you want me so bad, then I'll just have to teach you a lesson."
>"P-please Master, Sh-show me my place."
>You press Lovesick into the ground and slid across her oily coat onto her tail that wiggles with excitement. You swoop down on her soaking vagina as her tail stimulates your lips. Her musky scent stings your nostrils as you open your mouth.
>Your hoof feels raw as it's new split sets down on Lovesick's thigh. Pushing her leg to the side you finally take your first taste prompting a squeak from your sub-servant partner.
"Stop it!"
>"M-Master?"
"You're not allowed to cum until I say so."
>"Y-yes Master. I-I-m sorry."
"Good girl, don't let it happen again."
>You begin your work, lashing out at her warm slit ans you shed your right forehoof. Her moans and muffled screams get louder and louder as you work your self deeper and deeper into her welcoming honeypot. It's pissing you off.
"Dear, if you do not control yourself I will have to punish you! DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR!"
>"I , I ..." You can feel her trembling under you.
>>
>>29787618
Give her a light spanking and say that's just a taste of what she can expect.
>>
>>29787618
http://imgur.com/a/Vjr3t
>You prepare to give her another bout of pleasure before you feel something, squirting around your large canine .
"REally!? Did I not tell you to control yourself, you little whore!?"
>"I,I'm Sorry master."
"Sorry doesn't cut it!
>You Get off her tail and give her a quick swat with your claw drawing a bit of blood and prompting a yelp. You then spring up, landing your flank n her chest. she looks up at you with pleading eyes before you grab her head and slam her muzzle against your clit.
"Get ToWoRk You NasTy Bitch!"
>Lovesick obidiantly begins working her tongue in you as you pull her tighter and tighter obediently. You grit your teeth and breath in the cool air as your sweat drips down your brow. you begin to moan lightly as Lovesick works at you.
>Then you hear something that snaps you out of the moment. It's sobbing. you look down and see tears streaming down Lovesick's face. The bitch, you haven't finished yet. You begin to think of a way to scold her when you stop yourself. Are you in control right now, you ask yourself.
>>
>>29787665
Oh shit. Did we go too far? Sweetie, are you alright?
>>
>>29787665
It's not like we made a safe word or anything.
>>
>>29787665
Better give her a chance to back out then, -maybe- she's still into it. Though it's good to learn now what kind of changes will happen to us without protection. So let's tell her if she wants to give up now and we won't hold it against her.
>>
>>29787665
Lovesick, Lovesick dear I'm sorry.
>>
>>29787665
Maybe softcore is more her style.
>>
File: uniQue 7.png (287KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
uniQue 7.png
287KB, 600x600px
>>29787676
>>29787698
>>29787702
>>29787703
>>29787723
"L-love sick? Dear?"
>You back off and give her some air.
"A-are you okay?"
>Lovesick continues crying, "Master, I'm so sorry!"
"No, no Lovesick sweetie, it's fine. I'm not angry."
>"I didn't want it to be like this! I didn't want to hurt you, I never did."
"Dear, I'm just fine what do you."
>"I ruined you! You're body I... I Tainted it. I must be punished."
>Your heart sinks, Although you still feel angry, you stay your hoof and rub her back. You can feel her trembling as she sobs.
>>
>>29787827
Restart, but this time use the sex toys on her.
>>
>>29787827
tell her it's okay our body may be different now but I'm still mostly the same master and lightly resume the sex but in a gentle way.
>>
File: Blank.png (133KB, 300x900px) Image search: [Google]
Blank.png
133KB, 300x900px
I'm fucking done. Sorry for wasting everyone's time tonight.
>>
>>29787848
>One guy got pissy
Bath please.
>>
>>29787848
Y-you're not going to quit entirely without finishing, r-right?
>>
>>29787848
What happened Bath?
>>
>>29787848
Why's that? It's been pretty good so far tonight.

Is there something wrong Bath?
>>
>>29787827
Well you didn't know that would happen and maybe it's something that can be fixed in the future. Slap her in the face. There. Punishment given. Move on.
>>
>>29787848
At least let's try to finish this tread man. I know that this is just for fun and I'm enjoying it so far.
>>
>>29787848
Bath, you're doing alright and even though it was gettin pretty edgy, it fits with the quest. You're doing it justice thus far and we literally asked for it. When you get back we'll try to patch things up with Lovesick and move on.
>>
>>29787827
Tell Love Sick that it's okay. you didn't ruined me just simply changed my looks. I'm still the same master you love. I just got a little carried away.
>>
burp
>>
>>
>>
>>29793201
>>
>>
File: Libra.png (629KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Libra.png
629KB, 1200x1200px
I appreciate people keeping this thread alive in case I come back but unfortunately I do not think I'm going to continue this. I talked with a few people and consider whether or not I really wanted to keep running and ultimately I decided that I wasn't really feeling it anymore. Honestly what I did do didn't go very far and I feel like Unique probably deserves more care than I'm willing to give it at this point. As such I feel like it's best to leave the thread for anyone to hijack if they want or just let it die. I know there were a few people who were enjoying it and to them I apologize but I'm actually pretty tired and I probably need to continue my own projects anyway. So feel free to do whatever.
>>
>>29795270
Okay Bath. I'm assuming Landfall is next.

Are you thinking about streaming yourself making the next titlecard?
>>
>>29795410
Yes and Ehh, I might stream it. I haven't done that in a while.
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.