[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why hello there Anon. I heard you wanted to be with your waifu.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: harvester devil.jpg (122KB, 640x816px) Image search: [Google]
harvester devil.jpg
122KB, 640x816px
Why hello there Anon. I heard you wanted to be with your waifu. I'm sure we can make a deal.
>>
>>29768818
What's the catch/price?
>>
>>29768818
Keep the waifu. Give me Club Penguin back.
>>
Plot twist:
>you get your waifu
>but because they were a Satanic creation, they're a succubus and have a more lewd personality

if you wouldn't fuck her anyway, you're shit
>>
>>29768818
I will give you litteraly anything, just name the price
>>
>>29768818
I'd do anything to be with my waifu. I'd kill anyone. Do you want me to kill someone? I can do it. Is Dave Rapp OK? I'll take that as a yes.
>>
>>29769483
A demon pony/succupony is brought to Equestria in tandem with you in exchange
>They assume the form and role of your Waifu (the real one was sealed off in another realm where she is in a sort of cryo-stasis)
>They use the opportunity to learn the ways of Equine kind first hand, off of scraps of memories leeched from the replaced pony, your remarks, and those around them
>All in preparation to take this realm for Demonkind
>She hides it well, but anon is slowly starting to notice strange things about her way of dealing with the day to day
>Will he find the truth? How will he react?

Alternatively, she tries to pretend to be the waifu he wants but is woefully incompetent, so much so that anon has to help keep her ass in line. Shenanigans ensue as he unravels the plot and makes a decision to help her conquer Equestria or have her help him cheat the devil, waifu from Tartarus, and stuff
>>
File: Pony_TF5.png (205KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Pony_TF5.png
205KB, 500x500px
No, I said I wanted to BE my waifu
>>
>>29769538
>"I'd do anything."
"Good, because I want you to go to the store and buy me a--"
>"I'd kill anyone."
"Ok, that's cool. Don't worry though, I just want you to buy me--"
>"Do you want me to kill someone?"
"What? God, no. I just want a box of My Little Pony fruit snacks and I can't get them because I'm Satan."
>"I can do it."
"Good, good."
>"Is Dave Rapp ok?"
"Wait, what?"
>"I'll take that as a yes."
"Anon, no!"
>But it was too late. Anon had already left with his gun.
"This is why people think I'm evil."
>>
>>29769188
Seconding this.
>>
>>29769137
>>29769188
>>29769483
>>29769508
>>29769538
>>29769695
>>29770424
It's simple. You just sign your eternal soul to Satan and agree that it will be forfeit upon your death.
>>
>>29770679
A'ight then. Where do I sign?
>>
>>29770679
Yes-yes-yes, whatever.
Where is my Club Penguin already?
>>
>>29769690
TOP UNF
GREEN FUCKING WHEN (and with what waifu)
>>
>>29770906
This.
I like the idea, so I'll probably forward it to the Demon pone thread to see if it picks up if nothing happens here.
>>
>>29771273
I'd write it, but I'm not sure what waifu succupone is / is pretending to be.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.