[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Anon, I came to you because I have a problem."

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: Oh what I'll do to you.png (19KB, 114x150px) Image search: [Google]
Oh what I'll do to you.png
19KB, 114x150px
>"Anon, I came to you because I have a problem."
>"You see, I need to go on vacation for a week, but Bon Bon will never allow it otherwise, so I needed a way to make it happen anyways."
>"That's why I decided to make you into an exact copy of me so you can take my place until I get back at least."
>ZAPPITY ZAP ZAP
>"Hope you don't mind being me for a week, k thx bai!~"
>>
>>29767792
>goes on vacation
>enters hotel room behind Bon Bon
>shuts and locks door
>rape
>>
File: tonight you.png (24KB, 107x150px) Image search: [Google]
tonight you.png
24KB, 107x150px
>>29767855
>you manage to sneak into the hotel room Bon Bon is at
>the poor mare was expecting for Lyra to come in and enjoy a good night's rest there with her
>unfortunately for her (and fortunately for you), she's about to get you instead
>as you enter the door and soon lock it behind you with your hooves and horn, you grin widely as you soon push Bon Bon onto her back to the bed
>"Lyra, what in Celestia has gotten into-"
>before she can say another word, you place a hoof on her muzzle, before then you would lower yourself to between her hind legs
>you were going to fully ENJOY this if you had to be mintpone for a week, and damn what anypony said
>still, as you push your muzzle to her marehood, you would begin to eat her out, somehow just knowing all the right spots that drove Bon Bon WILD with lust and arousal as you would enjoy her horse pussy fully and deeply with your muzzle
>you keep this up until she's nice and properly pent up, leading you to then get on top of the bed itself
>and before Bon Bon even had a chance to react, you soon would plant your quite large equine rear on her muzzle as well, leaving your own marehood (which you didn't even know you had til now) pushed onto her muzzle and her left forced to eat you out as you would sit there in bliss
>so, this is what it feels like when a mare is pleasured down there
>feels gud mane.jpeg
>well, you have Bon Bon at your mercy now and all the time in the world to do whatever you want to and/or with her
>and with both your curves, horse pussy and plenty of magic to work with, the only question now was what to do next
>>
>>29767911
That escalated quickly.
Maregasm on her face. Lift your butt just high enough that she can talk, and toy with her marehood and tits when she tries to speak.
>>
>>29767911
Shove my horn into Bon Bons pussy.
>>
>>29768113
>>29768097
>you decide to keep her pleasuring your marehood as much as possible, bringing you closer and closer by the second to your first true maregasm
>and once it would hit, you would feel like your body was flooded with orgasmic pleasure as juices GUSHED out of your horse pussy to drench Bon Bon's muzzle and face with your blissful arousal
>as you gushed and spasmed from it all, you would slightly move your big flanks up enough to let her muzzle be able to move and talk
>this allowed you to get close to her marehood again and soon even see and begin to rub Bon Bon's quite huge crotchtits as you kept teasing her
>you're surprised Lyra's marefriend was THAT busty
>but hey, you get to enjoy this and so much more
>still, you soon hear Bon Bon speak again as she laid there
>"Lyra, I don't know what in Tartarus got into you...but that f-felt AMAZING! You haven't been this wild with me for years!~"
>you aren't sure if you want to know what happened then or since, but it seems she's enjoying it
>can't complain there, especially if it lets you keep going
>with you now knowing she loves this sort of wild sexual fun, you would take your horn...and soon just STUFF Bon Bon's maregina with your horn
>just stuffing every inch of it deeply inside of her until hilting your forehead between your legs
>and with it in there, you were free to plow her silly with it
>or even use your horn to cast some magic and make this more fun by changing yourself or Bon Bon in some way
>you were the master of the bedroom now with her, so might as well enjoy it!
>>
>>29768136
Now that anon knows how maregasm feels it's time for stalliongasm. Deploy the horsecock.
>>
>>29768172
>you decide playtime was ogre
>it was time to bring out the horse benis
>with your horn lighting up as you pulled your horn out of her, you would moan loudly in lewd pone bliss before...
>FWOOOOOMPH!
>within seconds, you had a HUGE horsecock and a pair of hugely swollen and so FULL balls between your hind legs above your marehood
>this horse dong must be at least 3 feet long and nearly a foot thick
>and your balls were easily so big they went down to below your knees and pressing against your hind legs standing up
>you now were as endowed as a stallion proper
>time to put this thing to good use
>before Bon Bon could brace yourself, you soon would position yourself and brush the soon flared tip near her entrance
>and in one single thrust, you'd then begin to STUFF Bon Bon silly with your horsecock
>inch after inch of meaty equine length would pour itself inside of her horse pussy, just driving you so WILD as you would begin to push in deeper and deeper
>you never knew how badly you wanted to just fuck Bon Bon's brains out until this very moment
>but now, you were about to do just that
>wasting no time at all, you would begin to thrust in and out of her, doing so faster and harder the more pent up and pleasured you felt by the thrust as you went to town on Lyra's sexy marefriend
>and as you'd hear Bon Bon moaning like a true mare in heat, such would only drive you to plow her even faster and harder than before as you had your way with her
>damn, it feels so GOOD to be a hugely hung and curvy mare screwing another mare like crazy
>you can only imagine what it's going to feel like once you finally do cum inside Bon Bon as you soon just thrust hard and fast like a piston in and out of her blissfully
>>
>>29768233
we have to go full cervix penetration, and flare in there.
if she gets pregnant, at least the kid isn't ours
>>
>>29768233
anal pls
>>
>>29768250
>you got this far by now plowing Bon Bon into a blissful dumb mess
>might as well go all or nothing
>with a HUGE push as deeply as you could, you would soon push your endowment past the medial ring inside of her
>leading to that 3 foot long horsecock soon pushing against her cervix...and then going past that right to her womb
>with it so deeply inside of her now, you couldn't hold it in any longer
>letting out the first loud NEIGH of bliss you ever did in your life out of your muzzle, you would climax whilst on top of her
>and just like that, a true FLOOD of horse spunk would flood out inside of Bon Bon and into her womb
>within a minute, her belly was already bloating out BIG so easily
>by five minutes, it was so HUGE in size
>and by the time you finally were emptied and done gushing by ten minutes later, Bon Bon was so bloated she was easily big enough for you to likely lay down on entirely like a soft waifu bed if you wished to
>welp, you most likely made Lyra's marefriend so pregnant she'll blow up to the size of the entire room itself you're in by the end of it
>but that's Lyra's problem to deal with once she comes back
>for now, you had a massively bloated mare left laying there unable to move and too pleasured and orgasmic to do anything but squirm in bliss, and a horse dong that still was rock hard even after you pulled out
>so, with Bon Bon basically stuffed and filled silly, what should you, futa mintpone, do with so much free time now to do whatever you like?
>>
>>29768272
do >>29768265
turn her around, and fuck until second orgasm. time for some relaxing quiet sex while bonbon is still cum comatose
>>
>>29768280
>well, you're still rock hard and Bon Bon's just laying there bloated and too blissful to stop you
>might as well go for the other hole
>with some effort and moving around her huge belly, you manage to find her rear hole
>then, with some effort and movement, you manage to begin to easily push your fully erect and grown rod inside of her plothole
>and as you stretch her rear out so easily and blissfully, you soon use your hooves to feel Bon Bon's HUGE flanks as you use them to hold on whilst thrusting in and out of her so quickly and HARD with every movement
>god DAMN, she has MASSIVE curves for sure
>no wonder Lyra went with this mare
>still, admiration of huge horse ass aside, you get back to focusing on the matter at hoof
>it takes you a good 2 minutes of plowing her rear, but soon you once again manage to achieve climax
>and as you soon ERUPT inside of her once again, bloating the already hugely swollen Bon Bon like crazy to soon engulf the entire bed under and around her, you soon rest against her entire soft cushioned form as you just feel AMAZING
>still, safe to say you've left this mare too bloated and BIG to move for likely a long time after this evening
>so, with both holes stuffed, stretched and filled with your seed, what fun stuff awaits you to do next?
>>
>>29768298
good sex, now to eat
let's check if our new pony body can handle pony food
>>
>>29768304
>that was the best sex you ever had in your life
>then again, it was the only sex you ever had in your life, so not exactly sure how to judge it
>either way, all that sex made you hungry as fug
>time to go get some food
>once you would pull out of Bon Bon again and soon would clean your benis up, you would head out of the hotel bedroom ready to finally eat
>whilst you walked out of the bedroom down the hall to where they served breakfast, you got quite a few stares at your curves and horse dong
>seems being mintpone has its perks, although could potentially make those perks more-so once you get some food in your belly
>heading to your destination, you end up grabbing a sunflower sandwich, something apparently ponies eat for breakfast
>well, it's either find out if you can eat it now or risk starving as a horse
>you take a bite out of the sandwich, bracing for anything
>wow, this actually tastes breddy gud
>[eating intensifies]
>you finish off the sandwich fairly quickly, not only feeling more full of energy, but also feeling almost like your flanks got a tiny bit bigger as well as you feel energized and almost full of magic
>well, that was some good food
>now you have the whole day to do whatever you want before Bon Bon finally snaps out of her orgasm-fueled coma in likely around 12 hours
>>
>>29768318
first we have to be undercover
the dong has to go for now. then, let's check the activities this hotel has
>>
>>29768338
>you wish you could keep this huge dong and balls and enjoy being a lewd futa horse
>but a promise is a promise, even if it was forced on you
>lighting up your horn, you feel sad as your package vanishes away, making you just a mare once more
>with that done, you soon begin to look around the hotel, curious about what they had to offer as you did so
>from the looks of things, not that much
>there was a bingo hall in one of the main halls setting up for bingo, of course
>there was also another big room being set up for "miss equestria" for mares to try their luck to fill out and look as sexy and regal as possible in hopes Celestia would crown them such
>and there was even a rec room with vidya gaems and workout stuff
>of course, you could always go back to Bon Bon and enjoy her some more
>or even just leave the hotel and enjoy the sights and lewd fun in town
>as far as anyone knew, you were Lyra
>so the sky was the limit for what you could do now
>>
>>29768346
let's be chill for now
i want to play bingo, to see if luck is on our side
>>
>>29768446
>ha ha, time for bingo
>you head to the bingo hall and soon get yourself a bingo card to play, before you then would sit down
>once comfortable and with everyone else set down at well, the game began
>with each number called, you would either place a mark down on said number or wait for the next one
>this would last for about 15 minutes, getting you closer and closer to a bingo until you only had one number left
>with this also being the last number about to be called out, you were going to either win or lose
>and either way, once done, what do do next?

Whether we win or lose depends on this post's number. If dubs or higher, we win, otherwise we lose.
>>
>>29768468
after bingo, let's go for vidya
also, bateman help me!
>>
File: 1483709936556.gif (2MB, 596x341px) Image search: [Google]
1483709936556.gif
2MB, 596x341px
I do love her stare!
>>
>>29767792
>Thinking Lyra would want to spend time away from her """""best friend"""""
Yeah no, shit prompt.
>>
>>29768468
This game is clearly rigged.
>>29768491
This. Find the closest thing to a shooter. Test those horse reflexes.
>>
File: Lyra_singing.png (586KB, 702x971px) Image search: [Google]
Lyra_singing.png
586KB, 702x971px
Lyra likes mammals bump.
>>
File: professional_by_ncmares-d8mbgzb.jpg (97KB, 1180x677px) Image search: [Google]
professional_by_ncmares-d8mbgzb.jpg
97KB, 1180x677px
>>29768535
>>29768865

You anons aren't thinking big enough. If this is a Bingo hall they have bits...
>>
>>29768491
Apologies for vanishing, real life a faggot at times. But with that said,

>the last number is called up
>you brace for what comes next
>...and it isn't your number
>fug
>welp, can't win em all, right?
>you get out of your seat and soon leave the bingo hall, heading off to the rec room as you got ready to enjoy some good old VIDYA GAEMS like you once did as an anon
>it doesn't take long for you to trot to the rec room, as you see various equipment being used by big buff sweaty stallions along-side vidya cabinets
>ahnold.jpeg
>trying to ignore the stallions and trying to keep your mare side from wanting to just jump onto their big...huge...throbbing...massive....enticing...
>NO, BAD PONI
>you slap yourself silly to snap out of that weird lust you were letting slip out, before you went over to the cabinets
>there were three gaems you could choose from to play, and you only had one bit, so you had to make this choice count
>in order, there was a Galaga-like gaem, a strange game with a red rubber button titled "pump you up", and a Time Crisis-like shooter
>now was the time to ponder which one to play with your one bit
>>
>>29769968
time crisis
>>
>>29769968
Voting for Time Crisis.
>>
I want to become Lyly and literally fuck myself
>>
>>29770059
>>29770075
>whilst you love sum Galaga like crazy, and whilst the weird pump game enticed you, you decided to go for Time Crisis instead
>perhaps another time, you can give those other gaems a try
>but for now, you have some shootan to do
>inserting the bit into the slot, you push start and grab the strange equine-made zap gun as you got ready to have fun
>good news? you soon were having a blast enjoying what you love so much
>bad news? you were total shit at it now because you can't vidya well with hooves
>this in your mind was why humans were master race in gamean
>it didn't take long to get a game over, and with no bits left on your person, that was the end of your vidya time
>welp
>so, with no chance to vidya for now, what's next for a pone like yourself to do?
>>
>>29769968
I vote for pump you up
>>
>>29770143
well, let's check the miss equestria contest.
who knows, maybe we can get crown as the cutest pony
>>
>>29770190
>well, with two things down, there was only one thing left to do in this hotel
>trotting off to that huge area, you would see various mares of different shapes and sizes and heights lined up for this competition
>this would lead you to go to one of the officials of this contest to ask what the fug was going on
>"Well, if you were hoping to enter, then you're more than welcome to! The rules are quite simple: You will have 2 minutes on stages to size yourself up in any way you wish, and into any figure, height and size you wish. Once those two minutes are up, the judges will score you based on your final size and also based on how enticing you were during such. The highest scoring mare is crowned Miss Equestria. Understand everything that I said, miss...?"
>you tell the stallion your name is Lyra Heartstrings
>"Ah yes, yes! Well then Ms. Heartstrings, if you wish to participate, the stage is yours then for two minutes."
>well, seems you got yourself into this without realizing it
>again
>so then, if they want a show, you'll GIVE them a show
>but how to best size up and 'entice' the judges...and what size and figure should you get to by that two minute mark if you participate in this?
>>
>>29770251
Entice then with the massive futa cock
>>
>>29770742
this. meatspin style
>>
up
>>
File: Lyra52.jpg (195KB, 567x567px) Image search: [Google]
Lyra52.jpg
195KB, 567x567px
>"Wow, Lyra, your vagina really stinks!"
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.