[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys ever get sad about the inevitable end of this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1484244244309.jpg (990KB, 2435x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1484244244309.jpg
990KB, 2435x1300px
Do you guys ever get sad about the inevitable end of this show and its fans?
>>
>>29767113
Yeah, even though it's possibly going down-hill
>>
File: 355185631566914.jpg (52KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
355185631566914.jpg
52KB, 620x465px
>end of the show
>end
>END
>>
>>29767113
Not yet. Maybe the show ends, but I don't think the fans will dies too after that. What would they do the tons of merches that they buyed? Just set it all on fire?
>>
>>29767113
Nope. I'll be sad when G4 starts shitting on their own face and fails to pass the torch to G5 which I think Hasbro might want to start considering about it.
>>
>>29767113
I mean we're all going to die in the end. Death is the only definite thing we can look forward to.
>>
>>29767172
Unlike the Simpsons, I doubt FiM will last forever. MLP for sure forever, but we all know eventually Generation 4 will be kill.

And once it is, then brace for the horrors of whatever comes next with Gen 5 as The Ride sends us all straight down to Hell Itself.
>>
>>29767113
I used to feel sad thinking that the show could end. But after season 6 I unironically want it to end. I don't want to see more episodes written by people who have never watched the show. I don't want to see the show I loved for so many years ruined because most of the people working on it don't give a fuck about it anymore. It's fucking painful, and seeing the show coming to an end would be a million times better than this.
>>
>>29767113
No, I look forward to it
>>
>>29767113
I will be pretty sad, but also happy.It's about the journey, not the destination OP.
>>
>>29767130
https://twitter.com/TheBiggestJim/status/847159186496655363

Jim is being a fat hypocryte again.
>>
>>29767113
No, but I do get upset about the inevitable loneliness that I'll have for the rest of my life and the fact that I know I'll always fail in whatever I'll try.
>>
>>29767113
FiM will end, and then Hasbro will start G5 either right away or wait a few years for the fatigue to die down a bit.
But fandoms don't really die out entirely, they wax and wane with new content and hiatus. Star Trek, Star Wars, Doctor Who, Transformers, etc all had long periods of time with no new content being produced but the fandoms still persisted. Hell, even MLP still had a fandom, small as it was, before G4 came out.
G5 could be great, or it could be a waking nightmare like G3.5 Time will tell.
>>
>>29768040
I agree with this Anon. Time will tell if the wait will be worth it, but the fandom isn't going to die even between generations.
I'll be kinda sad when we have to say goodbye to the main 6 and the rest of gen 4 though. It's going to be a fond memory for me at least.
>>
>>29767113
I just want the ride to end.
>>
>>29768040
I'm hoping it shifts gears to sci-fi or space opera. I want to see ponies in space, dammit!
>>
>>29767113
>Sad about the show ending
I WANT it to end at this point. We're going down a really troublesome road as is, if S6 was any indicator.

Resetting into G4.5 would at least give a chance to breathe some new life into things.

>The fandom dying
Unlikely. Its too big to straight up die, and even then, it would be a slow, agonizing death that would be temporarily stopped by another generation's release.
>>
>>29767113
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.