[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone even care about the stupid map? Did anyone ever care

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Does anyone even care about the stupid map? Did anyone ever care about the stupid map?
>>
>faustfags assblasted once again
>>
>>29766065
I want to ravage Twilight on top of it
>>
>>29766065
I thought it was a good excuse to see the ponies travel to new places around Equestria, but that was before we got five episodes in Manehatten.
>>
>>29766065
I do. The map is love. The map is life.
>>
>>29766098
This. It was supposed to help be an exposition machine, but all we basically got was Griffonstone.
>>
>>29766065

The "keys" in season 4 were utilized much more as a plot point.

At first, I was excited to see what the map's friendship missions would be like, but now they're pretty much irrelevant.

I feel like the show needs some way of replacing the letters to Celestia/journal entries to see more inside the characters' heads and how the characters are actually learning things from their experiences. I'd also like to see more of how Twilight's friends getting FUCKING THRONES in her castle changes their status. Like, maybe an episode where Fluttershy goes to Canterlot and everyone treats her like a celebrity, and Twilight has to help her deal with it because she already went through the whole Twilight Time ordeal.
>>
>>29766109
We did get Las Pegasus, but that was just Manehatten 2.0 with a Chuck-e-Cheese.
>>
>>29766098
>>29766098
>>29766099
The map still sucks! The castle musts be destroyed!
>>
>>29766065
No.
>>
>>29766126

>The castle musts be destroyed

be careful what you ask for

the castle being destroyed means Twilight will have to live somewhere else, and you know what happened the last time Twilight's house was destroyed

also keep in mind that the show's last big toy plug was reformed changeling
>>
>>29766126
The library's gone, get over it already.
>>
>>29766123
>2017
>waiting for a consistent representation of the mane 6's reputation
Senpie...that meme died years ago.
>>
>>29766065
Oh yeah, that's still around.
>>
>>29766123
>I feel like the show needs some way of replacing the letters to Celestia/journal entries
They've pretty much done away with those. Lessons aren't explicitly stated anymore.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.