[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You are on an expedition to find resources to fuel your nation's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 13

File: 2120049_orig.jpg (204KB, 1049x639px) Image search: [Google]
2120049_orig.jpg
204KB, 1049x639px
>You are on an expedition to find resources to fuel your nation's industrial boom
>Establish trading post colony within carting distance of Ponyville
>Business is going well
>Befriend the friggin viceroy of this town
>Over time, you two become considerably close
>Nigh inseperable during your off-time
>You both profess your love for each other
>One week later, you find out the Ponyville and the surrounding area has a shitton of iron under it.

How do you break it to your qt horse gf that you must destroy her home and enslave all her friends?
>>
>>29761632
>enslaving
I don't see why you would need to or how it would work when the most earthy of the earth ponys could break any chains placed on them.
Just tell her you have jobs for everybody. you can work around the town.
>>
File: dosh.jpg (52KB, 500x213px) Image search: [Google]
dosh.jpg
52KB, 500x213px
>>29761647
>Implying chains are the only way to enslave someone
>>
>>29761647
>>You are on an expedition to find resources to fuel
So? You basically tell everyone that they are now rich, because their land is worth shit ton of money.
And what you don't tell them, that what they gonna receive for the land from you pales in comparison to how filthy rich you gonna be once you start minning.
>>
>>29761632
Tell her you're bringing jobs for everyone and making their country great again.
>>
File: scum.jpg (108KB, 1181x897px) Image search: [Google]
scum.jpg
108KB, 1181x897px
>>29761632
>Fraternizing with the savages
I tell her that this is simply the march of progress. Maybe the dumb horses should have used those resources to further their own empire.
>>
File: Siiiir.png (27KB, 621x480px) Image search: [Google]
Siiiir.png
27KB, 621x480px
>>29761632
>destroy
Why ? Just move the entire fucking town, the princesses have enough power for this.
And give them our technology in exchange, or better: our friendship
>enslave
"-Hey Manehattan(or another city) citizens, we have hundred of jobs to offer you in the countryside, who's in ?
-Hurray !"
>>
File: SneeringImperialist2.png (22KB, 193x215px) Image search: [Google]
SneeringImperialist2.png
22KB, 193x215px
>>29761632
>Call for immediate aide from Earth armies
>Equestrians muster up their "best" soldiers
>Literally steel/gold plate armor with spears and the occasional unicorn with destructive magic
>notimpressed.png
>Set up small defensive Outpost and wait for them to arrive
>There are thousands of them
>They start singing about some lovey-dovey shit about friendship
>Sing Men of Harlech in return
>Slaughter the lot of them with white phosphorus and massed automatic fire
>Proceed to establish martial law in cities and brutally crack down on resistance
>Mfw
>>
File: 1467427.jpg (785KB, 886x611px) Image search: [Google]
1467427.jpg
785KB, 886x611px
>>29762592
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVW5rjA5O7U

stay strong lads. Give 'em what for!
>>
>Be Iron Hoof, an earth pony ore miner and, currently, general trader.
>You have a deep gray coat and a jet black mane.
>At least, that's what you want everyone to think. You hate your natural orange mane. It makes you look silly.
>Dyes are top-bit commodities, but the respect your look demands is worth it.
>Most miners have a pickaxe or mine cart as their cutie mark, but yours depicts a hammer crushing a mineral. It looks far more imposing then the other cutie marks.
>You love it.
>You established Foreleg Station a few miles from the relatively new settlement of Ponyville.
>Your unicorn business partner, Deep Dowse, declared this to be the perfect spot, since his iron-detection spell indicated a large deposit of ore nearby.
>Dowse couldn't determine exactly where the deposits were, which meant they were buried extraordinarily deep underground.
>You quickly develop a reputation for the quality of your stock and reliability of your word.
>It overshadows your reputation of harsh and strict nature.
>Ponyville loves your goods. You bring fabrics, dyes, tools, paper, the occasional rare stone, and whatever else you know you can sell.
>You'd rather be mining, hauling, and trading ore, but you are patient. You know that will come later.
>For now, you only have whatever Manehatten ships to you. They seem to know what Ponyvillians want, and you can't argue with the results.
>Once you find the deposits, you fully intend to ditch this trading post.
>Someone else will take over, surely. Those Shim Sham brothers, probably.
>But for now, you are enjoying the authority that comes with this job.
>>
I'll get to the rest of the green later tonight or tomorrow. I have some plans today.
>>
File: manehatten in a few generations.jpg (276KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
manehatten in a few generations.jpg
276KB, 1500x1000px
>>29761632
If not a hostile takeover, cultural domination and death of tradition could kill Equestria
Although it would take significantly longer, it would be effective

>with an overwhelming boom in interest with human culture, the ancient traditions slowly fade
>the works of human authors, scientists, philosophers, and musicians woo the upperclass of Canterlot
>military history of esprit de corps and aviation flying are accepted into Cloudsdale due to its historical roots in militancy
>human farming techniques with both efficient and fast machines replace the simple technologies of Appleoosa. Tales of John Wayne and cowboys only further the control
>The major cities of Manehatten and Fillydelfia become hot-spots of human culture, as popculture and fashion appeal to the masses
>those who remembered the times before the humans can only watch as their children learn to embrace human culture and despise their own
>given enough time, revolutions or voluntary changes in government will make Equestria completely docile to human activities

thiskillstheequestrian.jpg
>>
File: 1402030822057.jpg (518KB, 1123x632px) Image search: [Google]
1402030822057.jpg
518KB, 1123x632px
Just imagining the thought of a whole new world full of resources within our grasp makes me far too excited.
>>
File: bye-bye-planet-hello-resources.jpg (47KB, 640x448px) Image search: [Google]
bye-bye-planet-hello-resources.jpg
47KB, 640x448px
>>29763269
Planet cracking/mining soon, fellow entrepreneurs
>>
File: 1490736288661.png (1MB, 806x1140px) Image search: [Google]
1490736288661.png
1MB, 806x1140px
>>29763344
Space spice must flow
>>
File: LEVIATHAN.jpg (359KB, 1676x913px) Image search: [Google]
LEVIATHAN.jpg
359KB, 1676x913px
>>29761632
>the Empire is at it again
>>
>>29761632
Do you have any idea how abundant iron is?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abundance_of_elements_in_Earth%27s_crust

Make it gold or something and it works again
>>
File: 1490243421221.png (3MB, 2880x1268px) Image search: [Google]
1490243421221.png
3MB, 2880x1268px
>>29763344
>wanting to crack a lush rural planet
Nigger this is some prime lebensraum we're talking about here, not an atmosphereless rock.
>>
File: big-game-hunting.jpg (159KB, 520x600px) Image search: [Google]
big-game-hunting.jpg
159KB, 520x600px
Stripping the dragon lands south of Griffonstone could be a prime target for resources
>volcanoes for geothermal power
>lush jungles (lumber, charcoal, possible new plants for medicine)
>dragons (eggs being a delicacy (?), babies can be exotic pets/servants back on Earth, adult hides/scales can be hunted for dangerous sport)
>piles of valuables ready for the taking
>>
>>29763079
>While discussing the potential location of the iron ore with Deep Dowse in your cabin, a pegasus mare bursts through the door.
>"Iron Hoof, sir!"
>You turn to directly face the mare and maintain sharp eye contact.
"What is it?"
>"The fabric couriers from Manehatten led their cart into a ditch," she states calmly.
>You angrily stomp a hoof. Your voice raises.
"The fabric couriers are always barely on time with their deliveries."
>"What do we do?" asks the messenger pony.
"Send Lickety Split to repair the cart immediately. Then, find Long Haul and tell him to gather his crew. I want him to take over the delivery so we can avoid another sloppy mistake. Split is fast - by the time Long Haul's crew arrives, the repairs will be finished."
>You look away from her for a moment to walk over to a large toolbox.
>From the toolbox, you produce a small hammer that matches the one on your flank.
>You engage eye contact with the messenger pony again, and approach her.
"I want you to take this and accompany Long Haul to the couriers."
>Her demeanor shifts to reveal her weak nerves. Her voice trembles. "M-me? You want me to-"
>You roll your eyes.
"Calm yourself. No, you only need to give it to them. They will know where to find me."
>Relieved, she collects herself, takes the hammer, and flies out the door.
>"Iron Hoof," Dowse says, "why didn't you have her deliver the punishment? This is unusual."
"If you want something done right, you do it yourself. You saw her, she couldn't. Besides, I have been meaning to speak with those fabric couriers myself. Now, let's get some work done before they return to the Station."
>Truthfully, this was also your favorite part of merchantry.
>Not that it affected your decision. You firmly believe in choosing the right pony for a job.
>You are very good at this job.
>>
>>29764237
Looking good
Interested in seeing where this goes
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.