[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw mlp fim is tre reason for the new shit cartoons like teen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: shit.jpg (183KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
183KB, 1920x1080px
tfw mlp fim is tre reason for the new shit cartoons like teen titans go and the new powerpuff girls.

they thought a flash animated show about random jokes and pop culture references alone without plot would be a good show
>>
File: tfw war has changed.png (307KB, 457x612px) Image search: [Google]
tfw war has changed.png
307KB, 457x612px
>>29761446
>without plot
>plot

Indeed
>>
>>29761446
MLP has a plot, though
>>
>>29761446
MLP doesn't have the "lol so random" garbage that fill PPG or TTG to the brim.
You can blame that cancer on Adventure Time, that shit Gumball show, Uncle Grandpa, and Regular Show. Both of which follow Flapjack and Chowder, but those actually had solid themes and rounded characters.
"What about if we made a character X." mentality is getting out of hand.
>>
>people are actually considering moving MLP to Cartoon Network to be the better option

top lmao
>>
>>29761446
fuck off back to /co/ with this non-pony related garbage.
>>
I enjoy TTG.

Suck it nerd.
>>
>>29761513
it's okay to have shit taste
>>
>>29761513
This website is 18+ only
>>
>>29761485
>Both
Both = 2. You just gave 4.
>>
IM NOT EVEN SAYING MLP FIM IS BAD(i dont like it cuz i had a friend who NEVER SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT IT)

im just saying it contributed to the new shit cartoons
>>
>>29761446
>they thought a flash animated show about random jokes and pop culture references alone without plot would be a good show
You just defined season 6.
>>
>>29761533
go to bed underage faggot. there have always been shit cartoons.
>>
File: 1451342629483.jpg (383KB, 1310x1310px) Image search: [Google]
1451342629483.jpg
383KB, 1310x1310px
>>29761533
don't you have school tomorrow, kid?
>>
>>29761446
>tfw hearing Teens Titians will make a return
>oh shit we will finally get a proper ending
>it's all le random jokes and pop culture reference
>show staff constantly makes fun of the fans of the first series
Fuck this
>>
>>29761557
The original Teen Titans belonged to an era that has been long gone.

Social media and memes really scrambled everything
>>
>>29761549
im 23, when i was 18 my only friend got into mlp fim and never talked about anything else. then he moved away and did pony radio stuff.

its okay tho, he was going through hard times.
>>
>>29761446
>tfw mlp fim is tre reason for the new shit cartoons like teen titans go and the new powerpuff girls.
Didn't the show Flapjack started that trend?
>>
>>29761446
>>29761570
Actually while we're at it.
It was Chowder, Johnny Test, Flapjack, later followed by Adventure Time, Regular Show, Gravity Falls then by Star Vs Forces of Evil, Uncle Grandpa, Steven Universe, We Care Bears and finally Power Puff Girls reboot, Teen Titans reboot.

It was CN which started this trend of letting talentless idiots make their own cartoons and later it was adopted by Warner Brothers, Disney and by everyone else beyond 2011 that it's okay to be a talentless hack. (Thundercats reboot and Legend of Korra)

That's why I still uphold season 1 of MLP in good graces for being the last subtle children's show in the year 2010-2011
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.