[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We come up with names for hoofball teams. Canterlot Manehattan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 490
Thread images: 60

ITT: We come up with names for hoofball teams.

Canterlot
Manehattan
Appleoosa
Vanhoover
Fillydelphia
>>
>>29756615
Canterlot Colts
>>
>>29757454
that's like if we named a football team "the humans"
try harder next time ok
>>
>>29757472
More like "the Boys", which sounds pretty cool to me
>>
Canterlot Royals
Manehattan Zephyrs
Appleoosa Brownfurs
Vanhoover Dragons
Fillydelphia Manticores
>>
Cloudsdale Gladiators
>>
>>29756615
Appleoosa Redskins
>>
The Crystal Empire Sentries
Everfree Timberwolves (if that could somehow be a team)
Ponyville Elements

...can we get a drawfag on this? I love ponified sports logos.
>>
>>29756615
Neigh England Patriots
>>
Dodge Junction Bandits
Seaddle Storm
Trottingham Knights
>>
>>29757606
kek
>>
>>29757610
Any town close to the Everfree could use its name. Sort of like how a city will use the state in the name, like Arizona Cardinals.
Plus, Everfree Timberwolves sounds like a badass hoofball team.
>>
>>29757786
Well, people actually live in Arizona. The only one who lives in Everfree is Zecora. That'd be like having a football team named Sonora Cardinals. Sounds cool, but doesn't make much sense.

Maybe Zecora could just Mirror-Pool up a team. That'd be OP.
>>
>>29757610
I could try my hand at some logos in a bit. Sounds like a fun and easy thing to do.
Maybe make up some uniform designs too.
>>
>>29757940
Or it's literally a team of timberwolves
>>
File: wall.png (13KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
wall.png
13KB, 500x500px
So how 'bout that pigskin?
How 'bout that game with the pigskin?
>>
>>29757940
it's already known that Zecora is OP
she probably could do it, just for the shits and giggles
>>
>>29757952
>Zecora trains a team of timberwolves to play hoofball
> eviserate the competition
>...
>Profit!
>>
What kind of mascot would Las Pegasus have? I'm trying to think of something to go with the theme of money or luck. Or maybe something like a bouncer, but Las Pegasus Bouncers sounds dumb.

>>29757948
Bless
>>
Not enough horse puns.
>>
Whinneapolis Windigoes
>>
>>29758055
>>29758075
Zecora could probably win all by herself once she convinces the Equestrian Hoofball League to let her play.

>A hoofball coach is giving a pep talk to the team before the game
>"Alright, Scorpions, we've got a tough game ahead of us. We'll be up against a new team to the EHL: the Everfree Zecora."
>The players look confused. Thick Skull, the biggest of the defensive linesponies, pipes up.
>"Uh, Coach, what are Zecoras?"
>"Not Zecoras, Skull. Just one Zecora. She's a zebra who lives in the Everfree Forest. I won't lie - she's tough. You'd damned have to be to live in those conditions."
>Thick Skull looked dumbfounded
>"But how can there be a team if there's only one player?"
>"I don't know, Skull, but I hear she's got tricks..."
>Coach's posture and voice drop
>"I've never seen 'em, and nobody who's played her ever wants to talk about 'em, but they say she's got tricks."
>He perks back up. "But you know what she ain't got? Teamwork! You've trained hard, and I know you can do it!"
>The players give a hardy cheer before marching onto the field.
>>
File: IMG_0658.jpg (1MB, 3024x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0658.jpg
1MB, 3024x3024px
Rough sketch for the Manehattan Zephyrs logo. Figured if ponies were to stylize themselves it would end up looking almost like a real horse head, but now I'm second guessing it.
What do y'all think?
>>
>>29759001
go on pls
>>
Baltimare Nightmares
Las Pegasus Goldenmanes
Griffonstone Imperials
>>
File: IMG_0661.jpg (2MB, 3024x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0661.jpg
2MB, 3024x3024px
Finished Zephyrs logo
>>
>>29760265
No "E".
>>
File: 1490755536786.jpg (2MB, 3024x3024px) Image search: [Google]
1490755536786.jpg
2MB, 3024x3024px
>>29760265
Fixed for you.
>>
>>29760289
>>29760265
Fuck me, I forgot you didn't put in a "y" at all. Fix it, Anon.
>>
>>29756615
Dales (Dallas) Desperados or Outlaws
>>
>>29759412
Sorry, I had to go to something. I'll get back on this here very soon.
>>
File: IMG_0662.jpg (2MB, 3024x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0662.jpg
2MB, 3024x3024px
>>29760296
>mfw spelled it right in post, but somehow miss the fuck up in the pic
>mfw muh traditional art and only know how to use ze whiteout
There is no way to restore my honor
>>
>>29759001

>As the players come through the tunnel into the stadium, a voice comes over the loudspeaker.
>"It's the Hoofington... Scorpioooooons!"
>The crowd erupts. The cheering is so loud, the players didn't notice that the guest stands were empty, save for three fillies.
>Apple Bloom was a big fan of the Everfree Zecora. She talked up the "team" so much that even Sweetie Belle agreed to come. Scootaloo hardly needed any convincing, of course.
>The Scorpions notice Zecora sitting alone on a large bench on the guest team's side.
>It is a somewhat unsettling image, but the players don't think much of it.
>They're a team, what can one measly zebra do to beat them?
>With the fanfare over, the Scorpion quarterback and team captain, Spiral Throw, meets Zecora in the center for the coin toss.
>Hoofington wins the coin toss, and choose to receive the ball, of course.
>As she turns to trot to the 35-yard line for the kickoff, she hears bawdy laughter from several Scorpions.
>"How does she think she can kick the ball AND keep us from the inzone? This is going to be so easy!"
>"Is this how you Scorpions choose to begin?
>Then I dearly hope you do not expect to win."
>>
>>29760741

>Zecora launches the ball over most of the Scorpions' heads.
>They had prepared for a shorter kick, and many of them had positioned themselves farther up the field than usual. Several players scramble to turn around.
>The ball lands several yards from the inzone, but bounces and rolls in order to stop 1 inch from the inzone.
>Swift Return picks up the ball and sprints to the other side of the field.
>Swift is shocked to meet Zecora at the 10 yard line.
>Catching him unaware, she tackles him to the ground.
>She stands and lends a hoof to the stallion she had tackled.
>Swift was too angry to notice. Why did no one block her? He picks himself up and yells at his team.
>"Where were you? How did she get to me so fast?"
>"I dunno, Swift, I guess she juked us. She is really fast."
>>
>>29760816

>The Scorpion offensive line replaces the special team on the field.
>Spiral Throw decides that a throwing play would be the best option. There was no way one zebra could defend all the receivers.
>"Red thirty seven! Prench bread! Prench bread! Hike!"
>As soon as Spiral takes the ball from the center, Zecora was already upon him and sacks him immediately.
>She offers a hoof to Spiral. He humbly takes it, and clearly hears her voice.
>"A little thing that I feel I must mention.
>Perhaps your line should pay more attention."
>Impressed by the sack, he gathers his teammates in a huddle.
>"What happened out there?" Spiral asks calmly. He knew better than to get angry so early in a game.
>"I dunno," says Brick Wall, the left guard. "I think she slipped between me and Quick Snap somehow. She was just a black and white blur."
>"Let's pay more attention, everyone," says Spiral Throw, authoritatively. "This must be one of her tricks coach told us about. Keep your eyes open and your reflexes sharp! Let's go for a running play this time. Just keep her off the runner!"
>The huddle breaks, and the players get into formation in front of Zecora as she eyed each player warily.
>"Marble eight! Marble eight! Housewife! Hike!"
> Swift receives the ball from the center, and immediately hoofs it to runningback Stampede Rush.
>Zecora manages to intercept the hoofoff and make a clear break for the inzone.
>No one is fast enough to stop her.
>"Touchdown... Zecora?" The announcer states in confusion.
>The crowd murmurs while Apple Bloom cheers. Even Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle are shocked into silence.
>"Yeah! Go Everfree! Wooooo! Nopony can stop Zecora!"
>The Scorpions begin to argue among themselves. Players blame each other for not blocking or catching up to her.
>Spiral tries to calm them down as the offense moves to the bench to be replaced by the special team on the field.
>>
>>29760961
>The special team lines up, preparing to stop Zecora's 2-point conversion.
>Coach prepared them for this. There's no way she could kick the ball before they rush her down.
>At least, that's what they were thinking as the ball careened over their heads and between the goalposts.
>"Seven to zero for the Everfree Zecora! And within the first two minutes!" shouts the announcer. "I've gotta tell ya, folks, I've never seen a player like this!"
>Brick wall breaks onto the field.
>"You're cheating, zebra! You can't just do everything so fast!"
>"You want to know how I move so quick?
>I think you merely need more training, Brick."
>Furious, Brick Wall moves aggressively toward Zecora, but his teammates rush to restrain him.
>"You can't win, zebra!" Brick Wall yells. "The Scorpions will have this W!"
>>
>>29761107

>The rest of the game played out much in the same way.
>The Scorpions were too disorganized and angry. Even Spiral Throw was tilted.
>By the first quarter, Zecora scored 5 more touchdowns. It was 42-0.
>By this point, all three of the Crusaders had lost their minds to the hype.
>They were screaming, dancing, and chanting rhymes for Zecora with all of their hearts.
>A good portion of the crowd had turned, too. Zecora was simply too impressive.
>She had never actually been on offense - she only scored by making touchdowns off of interceptions.
>The second quarter was not played. Zecora won by the new mercy rule.
>After the Everfree Zecora's first couple of games, the EHL felt the need to enact this mercy rule. They decided that scores like 175-0 were not okay.
>Zecora plays a perfect season. She wins the Superbowl, and takes sponsorships.
>Some of them made her feel uncomfortable, but they did pay handsomely.
>"For a refreshing drink, I prefer Pepsi.
>Those who do not clearly have epilepsy."
>The Everfree Zecora does not return for a second season.
>The CMC were devastated. They trudged up to her hut in the forest.
>"C'mon, why not?" pleaded Scootaloo. She was wearing a black and white mohawk. "Your moves are so awesome! You ran circles around everypony!"
>"Yeah!" Sweetie Belle squeaked. "Even I had fun cheering for you!"
>Apple Bloom pouted."Surely you have a good reason, right, Zecora?"
>"Little fillies, relax, it will be alright.
>I want you to lose no sleep at night.
>The reason I played hoofball was not to win.
>It was to see if I had the ability within.
>I am pleased that you enjoyed my competition.
>But mostly, I discovered unpleasant opposition.
>No matter my humility, I still took much heat.
>But no matter the team, a zebra cannot be beat.
>Though it does seem my prowess made quite a splash.
>Now I must choose what to do with all this cash."
>>
>>29760446
That's pretty nice, anon. I might attempt to digitize that later, though I am kinda out of practice on that.

>>29759677
I really like all of these.
>>
>>29761167
Nice green anon. It was entertaining to see Zecora be a one pony hoofball team and dominate the competition. I want her on my team or sure.
>>
>>29757584
>Dragons
Isn't that a little disrespectful to Spike?
>>
kill yourselves degenerates
>>
>>29762003
Of all the threads you choose to call us degenerates in, you choose this one?
>>
>>29761381
Nah, he'd probably think they're the coolest team because of that
>>
>>29762269
Who would he root for between the Vanhoover Dragons and the Ponyville Elements?
>>
>>29762294
I mean, he would definitely root for the Elements. They're his local team and probably have some of his friends on it. But the Dragons are his second favorite purely due to the mascot.
Basically, if they played eachother, he'd root for the Elements.
>>
>>29762294
Speaking of these teams, I'm thinking about doing their logos next. Any ideas for their color schemes?
>>
>>29762154
Well, lewd hoofball green has been written before.
>>
>>29762387
I'm thinking dragons should be red and yellow, like the dragon from Dragonshy.

Elements... They could honestly do rainbow. The EHL surely wouldn't stop them. If not, then they'd need to have gold as their accent color for sure. Maybe they'd have the colors of the Element of Magic?

>>29762424
I really shouldn't be surprised.
>>
>>29762003
>I need my existence validated by replies on a Chilean puppetry board.
>>
>>29762429
I feel like a rainbow color scheme would be too much, but I do like the idea of pinkish-purple with gold accents. We can save the other element colors for alternate uniforms.

If your morbidly curious, I think I can find a link to that green
>>
>>29762488
Even if they ran rainbow uniforms, their logo wouldn't be rainbow. It'd feature the elements themselves.

I think ponies could pull off a rainbow uniform somehow. I'm not sure how that design would work, but I'm sure it could.
>>
>>29762561
I guess your right anon. If anyone's going to have rainbow colored hoofball uniforms, it's going to be ponies.
>>
this thread is in need of some green
any hoofball related ideas?
>>
What if the hoofball league is divided into the Equestrian League and the National League?
>>
>>29757454
>not the Baltimare Colts
It's been decades and the salt is still there.
>>
>>29763035
The EHL is the overall league, I'd think. But there probably would be two minor leagues.

Also, are other species allowed? Griffons? Buffalo?
>>
File: manu.png (57KB, 296x300px) Image search: [Google]
manu.png
57KB, 296x300px
Coltchester United
>>
>>29763035
Equestrian Hoofball Conference (EHC) and National Hoofball Conference (NHC).
>>
>>29763090
I imagine Buffalo would make good linebackers, able to match earth ponies in strength and out class them in size.
Griffons would make good defensive players, being aggressive predators hunting down whoever has the ball.
I also like to think they have a lowkey obsession with protecting the ball because it reminds them of an egg.

>>29763103
What's the difference between the conferences?
>>
>>29763090

Sorry, I meant the teams were divided into two leagues, like the MLB has the American League and the National League.
>>
>>29763195
The difference between the conferences is like what >>29763201 refers to. Half of the teams are in one conference, and the other half are in the other. IIRC in football, the main season consists of each team playing against every other team in their conference, round-robin style.

Can someone confirm that? Any /sp/ fags here? I'm not sure how conferences interact in the playoffs either, aside from that it is a single-elimination bracket and the champs of the NFC and AFC play in the Superb Owl.
>>
>>29763195
Buffalo strike me more as linemen to me. Linebackers need to at least be able to play some pass coverage if needed, whereas defensive line's only job is to get through the offensive line.
>>
>>29763811
Sorry, I got my terms mixed up. What you said is right on the money.
So if I'm getting you, Griffons would make the better linebackers? They're strong, agile, and larger than the average pony, probably able to cover running and passing plays efficiently.
>>
>>29763888
That'd be a good option, though I think due to flight they'd lean heavier on pass coverage. They'd definitely be solid linebackers, but I imagine they'd also excel as safeties, or something like a tight end or running back on the offensive side of things.
>>
>>29763898
Surely flight is illegal.
>>
>>29763898
Speaking of flight, how would that be regulated?
I always imagined hoofball starting as an earth pony sport and evolving from there, but no flying is generally considered a standard rule.
I never really thought about how fliers would change the game.
>>
>>29763927
I also considered that pegasi would have their own version of hoofball, exclusively with flying.
>>
>>29763918
>>29763927
could involve some sort of magical inhibitor that makes it so flight is limited to something more akin to a short burst, or there's related penalties pertaining to its use, such as requiring an immediate landing within a few seconds of gaining possession of the ball.
>>
>>29763936
I dunno. I think if both grounded hoofball and flying hoofball existed, one would be vastly more popular than the other.

I'm sure there are pegasi/griffon-only sports, but I would expect them to be more unique.
>>
I always kind of imagined hoofball as like baseball.

What kind of rivalries between teams would be in hoofball?
>>
>>29763943
That seems too complicated, and even still gives pegasi an unfair advantage. I think the sports would only be fair if each kind of pony could only use their specialties if they had different roles in the game. i.e. in buckball, unicorns get to use their magic and pegasi can fly, but none of the 3 kinds of ponies do the same thing.
>>
>>29763943
This makes sense. I like this.
>>29763945
Your probably right. A sport completely analogous to humie sports is probably not likely when it comes to flying creatures.
>>
>>29763943
If it were up to me, everyone just stays on the ground.
Wings and extra appendages are secured underneath the uniform and protective gear.
>>
File: everyrivalryever.jpg.png (124KB, 726x726px) Image search: [Google]
everyrivalryever.jpg.png
124KB, 726x726px
>>29763950
>>
>>29764093

I was thinking Canterlot-Manehattan.
>>
>>29763950
Do you think Ponyville has any rivalries? I bet they have a reputation for good sportsmanship. (Sportsponyship?)
>>
File: schedule.png (20KB, 515x490px) Image search: [Google]
schedule.png
20KB, 515x490px
>>29763340
NFL has two 16-team conferences, with four 4-team divisions in each conference (North, South, East and West). Seasons consist of 2 games against each of the three other teams in the division, 1 game against each team from a different division within the conference, 1 game against each team from a division within the other conference, and 1 game against each of the remaining teams from within the conference that had the same division placement from the previous season, for a total of 16 games.

Playoffs have a bracket for each conference, each bracket containing 6 teams, the 4 reaching first place in their division in the regular season, plus two teams with the next highest regular season record. Each teams is seeded according to their regular season record, with the higher seeded teams playing against the lowest seeded teams. The two teams with the best record in each conference get a bye week for the first round. Champions from each conference play in the Superb Owl.
>>
>>29764129
I have a feeling that hoofball of the handegg variety wouldn't be as popular Canterlot as say Manehattan. Too uncouth and all that.
However, the fans and team of hoofball probably stil hold a superiority complex because they play hoofball "the proper way, unlike those Manehattan hooligans." Manehattan's team isn't even that unorthodox compared to others, but Canterlot still don't see them as equals for some reason, and the Manehattanites resent them for that.
Probably more of a city rivalry that bleeds into sports.
>>
>>29764156
>Ponyville is so friendly and good-spirited during games that they become almost universally liked for their sportsponyship.
>Any team who plays dirty against them instantly loses some popularity with the public.
>Most rivalries are friendly, but there is still some bad blood with other teams.
>>
>>29764313

I think of it as high class (Canterlot) vs. the working class (Manehattan).
>>
>>29764342
Manehattan isn't all working class. It's a very big city, so it has a wide range of classes. Compare the rando hat salespony on the street corner to Aunt & Uncle Orange.

Ponyville is working class.
>>
>>29764342
Exactly.
The city of culture versus the city of industry.
>>
File: IMG_0663.jpg (1MB, 3024x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0663.jpg
1MB, 3024x3024px
Rough sketch of Elements logo.
Wanting to add all the elements around the star, looking similar to Twilights cutie mark.
>>
So I assume everyone here is some sort of sportsfag? If so, your waifu/husbando joins your favorite team. How fucked are they?
Pic sort of related
>>
File: 1422863159142.jpg (330KB, 950x723px) Image search: [Google]
1422863159142.jpg
330KB, 950x723px
>>29765452
I'd like to think she's secretly very good.
>>
>>29765216
use a ruler or any straght edge next time
>>
>Be First Down, cream coated pegasus mare, 19 years old, and MVP of your school's hoofball team.
>Your waiting on a letter...
>...
>This is taking too long.
>It shouldn't take this long!
>You think to yourself, sitting nervously at your own door, fiddling with your wings as you stare intently at the slim mail slot.
>The mailmare never runs late. Never!
>And out of all the days she does, it's the day when you will potentially receive the biggest news of your life!
>And all you can do is wait.
>...
>......
>............
"Guh! Why isn't she here yet!"
>"Calm down sweetie, she'll make her delivery like she always does."
>Your dad idlely shushes you from his chair in the living room, paying more attention to this morning's paper than your o' so harrowing plight.
"She should be here by now! What if doesn't come?"
>"Well then you'll just have to wait another day, won't you."
"Another day! I'd sooner strike myself with lighting than wait another minute!"
>As you say this, your mother walks into the hallway with a pout on her face.
>"Don't say things like that honey, or they just might happen."
>She emphasizes her point with a light bop on your nose.
"Sorry mom."
>She puts a reassuring wing around your shoulders.
>"I know your nervous Downey, but you just have to be patient. There's nothing to worry about."
>Except there is.
>Your future!
>You had sent a letter to none other than your local EHL team, the Manehattan Zephyrs, for a spot at their spring tryouts this year.
>They accepted your request and you got to participate in the tryouts, showing off your skills and strutting your stuff.
>Not to toot your own horn or anything, but you weren't named hoofball MVP of the tri-county area for nothing.
>You were one of the best runningbacks of the greater Manehattan area, and definitely the best of your school.
>You gave it your all at the tryouts, but there's no way to know for sure if you made the cut.
>Not until you get this letter.
>This damned letter.
>>
>>29757484
We dem boiz?
>>
>>29766352
I was thinking more like, "the Boys are back in town."
>>
>>29766255
What would Rarity's position be?
inb4 69 hurr durr
>>
>>29766374
That works too.
>>
File: hmmhoofball.png (69KB, 844x521px) Image search: [Google]
hmmhoofball.png
69KB, 844x521px
Hmm.

Stuff, planning.
>>
>>29766702
Whatcha got there anon?
>>
>>29766871
Football simulator I got last year.

Just looking through it.

It's got a decent amount of options and customization.

You can even import logos and images, though granted the match engine isn't like... 3D, it's more or less like dots with position letters moving on a 2D field.
>>
>>29766887
Sounds legit.
Going to start a league for little ponies?
Cause that sounds hella cool
>>
>>29766949
Could be a yes.

40 players per team though may mean I have to really make a bunch of random named OCs.
>>
>>29766967
Name generators are your friend.
I'm sure there are some for mlp ponies.
>>
File: MLP FAGGOTS.jpg (516KB, 1488x2068px) Image search: [Google]
MLP FAGGOTS.jpg
516KB, 1488x2068px
>>29756615
>>
>>29767043
Yeah, I'm sure, but I've tried one or two and a lot of them tend to repeat, though... Clear Skies incident makes me think that's a common thing.

The only team that might be mostly canon ponies would be... what... Ponyville?

Considering the place is full of named ponies.
>>
>>29767060
Yeah, you could check the mlp wikia and probably find a good number of names to use there. For Ponyville or otherwise.

What teams are you going to put in your league?
>>
>>29767080
Ponyville, Canterlot, Las Pegasus, Manehattan, Crystal Empire, Appleoosa, Fillydelphia, Cloudsdale, Vanhoover, and.... I don't know, Dodge Junction?

I can do more than 10, I can go 12, 14, 16, but each new team needs 40 more ponies.
>>
>>29767103
I'm sure 10 is enough teams for the sim. That's already 400 pony players right there!
Is 40 the lowest number you can have for a roster?
>>
>>29767125
Yeah. Modern setting has teams at 53 players.
>>
>>29767137
Do all players need their own stats too? Cause it looks like you've got your work cut out for you.
>>
>>29767170
The game can just randomize their stats, believe it or not. Though I can go in and do some editing of course.
>>
>>29767186
Oh ok. Well at least the stat stuff can be streamlined.

Well all that sounds super cool anon. Keep us updated on your progress, maybe make bios on players you've taken a liking to.
As for team names, I'm sure the thread provides some ideas already.
>>
>>29767212
I will.

Truthfully everything can be streamlined to a point, but that's without the ponies.
>>
>>
File: IMG_0664.png (159KB, 1026x577px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0664.png
159KB, 1026x577px
>>29766255
>>
>>29766352
AYO HOL UP
>>
>>29766331

Please continue.
>>
>>29767258
What is it about the ponies that makes it less easy to streamline?
>>
Would anyone be up for continuous hoofball threads, like the "Age Ain't Nothing But a Number" thread?
>>
>>29767103
The last city could be Baltimare? Makes more since for them to have a team than Dodge Junction
>>
>>29768010
Isn't it a little early to be thinking about that?
My answer is yes regardless
>>
>>29767544
I want to see Rarity bonding with her father over hoofball
>>
>>29768043
I want to see Rarity get tackled by a one ton buffalo.
>>
>>29768168
That sounds violent
>>
>>29768010
As long as people keep posting. Maybe more green would help. Drop some prompts, I might write another.
>>
File: tfw ninersfag.png (67KB, 306x435px) Image search: [Google]
tfw ninersfag.png
67KB, 306x435px
>>29756615
p-please, don't talk about sportball right now
>>
>>29761381
That's like saying that the "Redskins" are offensive.
>>
File: 1393085068175.png (67KB, 206x157px) Image search: [Google]
1393085068175.png
67KB, 206x157px
>>29768168
>>
>>29767978
will continue later today
>>
>>29768002
Well, the thing makes it's own custom teams and rosters based on various actual human names and cities.

It's not really set up to generate pony names and such.
>>
>>29757597
I'd honestly change this to Chargers.
Chargers were medieval warhorses, so it calls back to the pegasi warrior tradition and also references electricity and lightning, things pegasi can control in the weather.
>>
>>29766887
I would watch a hoofball simulation league.
>>
File: 1470185178997.jpg (13KB, 416x297px) Image search: [Google]
1470185178997.jpg
13KB, 416x297px
>>29768869
When does the team relocate to Applewood?
>>
>>29768906
Ayyyyyy

>>29768851
I see what you mean. So if it weren't the fact they were ponies you could randomly generate the teams easy peasy?
>>
File: Typical game view.png (985KB, 1179x633px) Image search: [Google]
Typical game view.png
985KB, 1179x633px
>>29768872
This game doesn't have much to 'watch'. Image pretty much is the game view regardless.

>>29768964
Yes, pretty easily actually.
I mean I can still generate the bases, but then I need to go in and edit team and player names.
>>
>>29768988
I actually thought it would look even more basic than that. But hey, at least we have imagination!
Do the dots on the field move?
>>
>>29769032
Yes.

The dots on the field actually move with each play.

Except incomplete passes, field goals, and kickoff/punt returns which it just skips.
>>
>>29769059
Oh, and interceptions/fumbles.

I mean it shows those plays up to the point, but it has a problem when possession switches, I think.
>>
File: al michaels and john madden.jpg (505KB, 1024x568px) Image search: [Google]
al michaels and john madden.jpg
505KB, 1024x568px
>>29756615
>"Here we are, John, the first game of the first season of The Equestrian Hoofball League."
>'Yeah, it-, it's real-, it's really great, Al! I-I mean, it's like BOOM! Tough actin' Tinactin!'
>"You want to break the game down for new viewers, John?"
>'Heh, sure thing, Al!'
>'Ok, uh, so- ehh, w-what's gonna happen here is ehh-, the qb i-is gonna fake the hand of-, pardon me, hoof off, t-to the wideout...'
>[Incoherent drawing on screen]
>'An-, and then w-what's gonna happen is-, is uhh, that wideout i-is gonna-, she's gonna run an end-around and pass the ball downfield t-to uh the running back a-and..'
>[INCOHERENT DRAWING ON SCREEN INTENSIFIES]
>'-An then POW! I-it's like the John Madden Turducken deep fryer! Touchdown!'
>>
>>29756615
Glascow Warriors
>>
>>29769734
John Madden coaches a hoofball team when
>>
File: spongebobnascar.webm (3MB, 888x448px) Image search: [Google]
spongebobnascar.webm
3MB, 888x448px
>>29769734
>>[Incoherent drawing on screen]
>>
>>29766391
Quarterback, of course. She wouldn't have to get hit as much, and she'd have very precise throws. Also, I think she'd know how to boss a team of ponies around.
>>
>>29769912
I want to see Jon Gruden coach a hoofball team
>>
>4th and Goal.
>on the 1.
>4th Quarter.
>One second left.
>Ponyville Elements trail by five.
>A TD wins the game.
>Rarity playing QB.
>Dash playing WR.
>Fluttershy's on the Bench.
>AJ's playing RB.
>Pinkie's playing Tight End.
>Twilight is playing Coach.
>You're playing against Manehattan.
>It's playcall time.
>Twilight can't decide, too many variables.
>Rarity gets to make the final call.
>Pass or Run.
>Undoubtedly. they're thinking of holding that line.
>But they don't want to get surprised by a TD.
>Play clock ticking down.
>You don't want to get a delay of game called.
>PASS OR RUN, DRESS HORSE?
>>
>>29770548
Do a fake handoff to AJ and Dress Horse will run into the end zone with RD and Pinkie covering her.
>>
>>29770654
This is the only option.
>>
Hoofball is hit with a steroids scandal.
>>
>>29770654
>Rarity makes the call, everypony lining up.
>The defense also lines up, stacked towards the middle.
>Course they are.
>Rarity has to resist shouting out Omaha several times.
>What the Tartarus is Omaha anyways?
>Ponyville is in a pro set formation.
>Dash and AJ behind Rarity.
>Pinkie's in the TE Position.
>She shifts into motion.
>As soon as she gets into point, Rarity snaps the ball.
>AJ gets the fake handoff and runs the right side, getting piled on by a bunch of Linebackers and Linesponies.
>Dash runs up the left side with Pinkie, creating a small hole
>Rarity rushes towards the hole.
>It slowly dwindles in side as the two mares in front are now getting double teamed.
>Rarity has only one option.
>Dive.
>She dives with the ball in her hooves, twisting her body in midair.
>Her form twirls inbetween Dash and Pinkie, as she extends the ball.
>Her body gets hit from the side by a end coming around the formation.
>Rarity seems to fall forever before landing with a thud on her side.
>When all is settled, the ball has crossed the plane of the endzone.
>TOUCHDOWN!
>PONYVILLE ELEMENTS ARE GOING TO THE PLAYOFFS!
>>
>>29770864
Hell yeah.

brb, /r/ing QB Rarity shouting Omaha in the drawthread.
>>
>>29770864
I never knew I needed this

>>29770891
Or this
>>
>>29770548
QB sneak erry tiem
>>
Amusing green aside, do you think any major or minor characters could reasonably play for a hoofball team without it interfering with their job/life?

Big Mac seems suited for it, but he carries too much weight at Sweet Apple Acres.

I bet Gilda could, if the griffons are allowed a team in the EHL. They were at the Equestria Games, so surely hoofball wouldn't be exclusive.
>>
>>29771659
If you're going to treat it as once a week thing, then maybe?

If you're going to treat it as a full-time training thing or whatever... not really.

I don't know if the Griffons would get a team though. The Equestria Games doesn't really seem to dictate actual team sports, just like the Olympics doesn't dictate Basketball.

At best they'd be a 'possible expansion'.
>>
>>29771714
I do suppose that depends on just how old hoofball is. It seems to be pretty established, since hoofball cards exist. So who is to say that it hasn't already expanded to griffons? Maybe by this point, there are already interracial teams.
>>
>>29756615

Canterlot Cucks
Manehattan Manlets
Appleoosa Apples
Vanhoover Vaginas
Fillydelphia Born and Raised
>>
>>29771729
Please consider the state Griffonstone is in.

I mean it's looking pretty bad.

Plus, Football cards actually existed in the 1890's.

If anything, Griffons might just be freelancing on hoofball teams.
>>
>>29771767
This
Griffonstone isn't the most viable market for a sports franchise, unless hoofball gets really popular there overnight.
It's more likely that a few griffons populate themselves among the Equestrian teams.
There's probably mixed race teams in different varieties across the EHL, but the rosters are still predominantly pony.
>>
>>29771767
>>29772095
Well, maybe not a team for Griffonstone itself, but perhaps some other griffon settlement. It's clear that Griffonstone couldn't even have a team with teamwork. Though, who knows how far they have advanced offscreen. Maybe Gabby and Gilda have been doing work.

I think any team would be lucky to have a griffon though. If Gabby is any indication, they would be exceptionally talented. Heck, maybe they could just sign on Gabby.

Buffalo is the other race that really comes to mind. Good luck stopping a buffalo from sacking your QB.
>>
>>29772464
I'm guessing there's a limit to the amount of other races on a team.
>>
>>29772726
Well, who knows? In Equestria, it seems everyone is more or less treated as equals, even in sports. Everyone was allowed to compete in the Equestria Games, it seems (though I saw no buffalo).

I'd think that there would either be no limit, or else it would be pony-only. That fits more in line with MLP's themes, at least.
>>
>>29772748
Again, there's a difference between an olympics type competition and a actual sports organization.

Look at it this way, it would be more unfair to the teams that have a lot less bits, unless there was some sort of Salary Cap. If not, what's to stop the richest teams of just being like 'LOL BUFFALO Defense'.

That or Buffalos can't be as strong as everyone thinks they are.
>>
>>29772772
Buffalo might just not get involved in Equestrian stuff. It seems most non-pony species don't.
Maybe they'd be a part of a team in Appleloosa, but that would primarily due to its proximity to the buffaloes' stomping grounds.

Side note, buffalo are big, but I don't think they're any stronger than an earth pony
but that's headcanon territory
>>
>>29766331
>You've been waiting for almost an hour and still no letter.
>It's really getting to you.
>What if you didn't make the cut?
>Maybe they don't even bother to send you a letter if you failed!
>They just leave you high and dry, wondering if you should just give up on hope.
>How rude.
>Giving up on waiting, you limp over to the living room with your father and flop on the couch with a groan and a sigh.
>Dad looks at you with concern and puts down his paper.
>Hey, cheer up buttercup. You'll get something from them eventually. These ponies are professionals, they wouldn't send you nothing if you didn't make the cut. They'd send it in big, bold, red letters on the front of the envelope that say NOT ACCEPTED. Like college!"
"Not helping dad..."
>"Why, do you know how many rejection letters I got before I could join the Rainbow Falls Thunderball team!?"
>Oh please, not more of Dad's Thunderball stories.
>You loved them when you were younger, but they started to lose their magic after you heard the whole gambit of them for the upteenth time.
>As he continues down the nostalgia train, you curl up on the couch with a pillow firmly wrapped around your ears and facing the front door again.
>You keep staring at the mail slot, hoping something will come through, but it looks like it was not meant to be.
>Your eyes lose focus and slowly drift away from the door, when something moves at the corner of your vision.
>You focus back on the door, but nothing seems to have changed.
>The slot is still closed.
>Poo.
>Your eyes drift down in despair toward the mail basket under the slot.
>Still as bare as the day Mom bought---
>Wait a minute.
>There's mail in it...
>Shit! There's mail in it!
>>
>>29773018
sorry for the snails pace this is coming out
I plan on making a backlog so I can post more than one block of green at time in the future.
>>
>>29773072
Looking forward to it!
>>
>>29768395
More Quarterback Rarity shenanigans sounds fun

A famous human football coach leads a team of first time hoofballers

A pony gets a crush on a player of the other team

A player plays dirty, going for low blows and cheap shots, but ends up messing with the wrong opponent this time.

Somepony enchants the ball to be permanently slippery, causing a game of constant fumbles and butterhooved chaos.
>>
File: IMG_0665.jpg (107KB, 1280x1009px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0665.jpg
107KB, 1280x1009px
>>
>>29773018

I need more.
>>
The Royal and Lunar Guard have an annual hoofball game against eachother for bragging rights.
What are their play styles?
Who usually wins?
Do they play in their armor or normal hoofball attire?
Do Celestia and Luna coach, or do they occasionally participate on the field?
>>
>>29774643
Of course they'd play in hoofball uniform.

Celestia and Luna are the commentators, constantly shittalking each other over the loudspeaker for the whole game.
>>
>>29774655
But... muh Blood Bowl
>>
What team would have the most championships?
>>
>>29775114
Depends on the coaching and management really. Without knowing that there's not much real indication of how consistent a team can be.
>>
>>29774643
The Royal Guard would probably be traditional in respects to hoofball, predominantly doing running plays on offense. I also see them playing hard nose defense as well, and being the better of the two teams in that regard.
The Lunar Guard would be unorthodox in comparison. leaning more toward a forward passing offense with no huddles and trick plays. They really shine with a lightning fast offense, but their defensive tactics don't match the royal guard, and they've lost quite a few games because of it.
>>
File: IMG_0667.jpg (1MB, 3024x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0667.jpg
1MB, 3024x3024px
WIP for Elements logo
Wondering how to color the star
>>
Slow day
>>
File: you goddamn idiot.jpg (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
you goddamn idiot.jpg
7KB, 200x200px
>>29757610
>Ponyville Elements
It would sound cooler if it were "Elementals."
>>29758246
>Las Pegasus Bouncers
That actually sounds kinda alright.
@29762003
You're so fucking pathetic. Even if I namefagged, I still wouldn't be as cancerous as you.
>>
>>29777576
I keep disagreeing with the bouncers statement because I think some sort of gambling term fits better with Las Pegasus.

Lucky Dice, Aces, Kings, Card Sharks... etc etc.
>>
>>29778789
But they don't actually gamble in Las Pegasus. The city is one big Dave & Busters.
If Gladmane owned the team, which he probably would, he'd definitely name them after himself.
>>
File: 1251306.jpg (298KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1251306.jpg
298KB, 1920x1080px
>>29778789
Chuck E. Cheese's
>>
>>29778828
>>29778844
I feel like there's still gambling there but we haven't had enough established time to develop any sort of things.

Plus, Las Vegas has an arcade scene too. It's not /just/ casinos.
>>
>>29778852
My headcanon is those casinos are like 1920's speakeasy
Disguised to look like an arcade to fool Princess's associates, and once they are gone, it goes full on gambling
>>
>>29778867
Kek.
Wasn't there a name for people who secretly ran speakeasies? I know a lot of slang was involved. Maybe you could find a name for Las Pegasus there.
>>
>>29778892
Well, they were mostly gang members and small business owners.

I guess you could use a synonym of gang.

But that'd be like Crew, Horde, or Swarm or whatever.
>>
>>29776616
I suppose use the star's "natural" color. Perhaps including a gleam on a few of the faces of the gem will help give it some character.
>>
>>29778966
Yeah. I just don't want it to be flat.
Thought about the secondary color, gold, as the gleam, but it sticks out in the bad way.
I'll probably do what you said and also give the star a gold trim. That should look pretty swell.
>>
>>29779032
Notice how each face of the star is a slightly different color than its adjacent one. There are lighter and darker pinks in there, which makes it look 3-dimensional. If you do that, it shouldn't end up looking flat.

The gold trim ought to help, too.
>>
>>29779039
I see what you mean. Thanks for the advice anon.
I appreciate it
>>
File: OMAHA.png (178KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
OMAHA.png
178KB, 1000x750px
>>29770891
Delivering
>>
File: raraclap.gif (94KB, 770x770px) Image search: [Google]
raraclap.gif
94KB, 770x770px
>>29779078
Love it. The tail bob is a nice touch.
>>
File: Yes.gif (1021KB, 288x162px) Image search: [Google]
Yes.gif
1021KB, 288x162px
>>29779078

Yes
>>
>>29779078
Hell yeah dude, This is awesome!
The uniform, the tail bob, the little socks and gloves.
I love it
>>
>>29773018
>You basically fall over yourself trying to get to the mail basket.
>Searching through the stack of bills, magazines, and junk mail, you finally find your little nugget of gold.
>An envelope, emblazoned with the red and blue Zephyr's logo on the back in all it's glory.
>Just staring at it is giving you chills and nausea at the same time.
>In your stupor, you fail to notice your parents come in behind you and your mother lean over your shoulder.
>"Oh! It's your letter honey! Come into the living room so we can read it."
>Your guided back to the couch by your mom and dad, and you all plop yourselves down in the cushions together.
>The letter just sits in your hooves and your eyes refuse to look away from it, afraid that it might simply poof out of existence.
>Dad nudges you.
>"Well come on champ, open the darned thing! You didn't have an aneurysm to just look at it did you?"
>Dad's right. Time to find out what they said.
>You open up the envelope and take out the letter.
>It's a very corporate-y type letter. No surprise there.
>Lots of thanks for joining the tryouts this, supporting the Zephyr's franchise that, and being a loyal fan yadda yadda yadda.
>You eat it up though.
>Drinking in every sentence as you read down the letter.
>Pretty soon you find the paragraph your looking for.
>They mention you by name.
>A good sign.
>Thank you for coming to the tryout.
>Okay.
>Say they're very impressed with your skills and tenacity.
>Alright that's something!
>But, the main roster positions have been filled.
>...Oh.
>>
>>29779222
>You screech to a halt at that sentence.
>You didn't make the roster.
>The positions have been filled by other ponies.
>A glum feeling takes over your mood as you just stare at the paper.
>Your parents take notice of this change and voice their concern.
>There's still a little more of the letter to read, so you ignore them to continue on.
>And you see light at the end of the tunnel
>--However, the coach was still very impressed with your tryout and the accolades you have won during your time in school. Your very young to be entering the league, but we want to see you hone your talents, become a great hoofball player, and be a part of our team. For this reason we are placing you on our practice/reserve roster for the time being. After a season with us, we'll see how you developed and possibly add you to the main roster. So let me be the first to say, welcome to the Manehattan Zephyrs!--
>Holy shit.
"Holy shit."
>"First Down!"
>You get a slap to the flank from your mother.
>"Watch your language young lady!"
>Dad chimes in.
>"Yeah, just because you didn't make the team doesn't mean you can-"
"Mom! Dad! I made the team!"
>"...Huh?"
>Your parents stare dumbfounded for a second, but when you show them the letter, their expressions turn from confusion to pride and excitement.
>Your mom immediately grabs you in a bear hug, followed by your dad.
>"Ooooooo! My little Downey is going to be a professional hoofball player!"
>Yeah! That's my daughter!"
>Dad gives you a playful noogie.
>"I mean, it's no Thunderball...
"Haha, Dad please!"
>"But regardless, I'm so proud of you honey."
"Thanks Dad. Thanks Mom."
>You and your family stay in a group hug for a little longer before breaking up.
>Mom suggests you all go out and celebrate the good news with a trip to the Cantering Cook downtown.
>You and dad heartily agree.
>>
>>29779251
Is First Down embarrassed by the Downey nickname? Surely she doesn't let her friends call her that.
>>
oh it works again
what an interesting saturday
>>
What a day. /mlpol/ was fun, but I'm glad the board is back to normal.
I'll continue with the green tomorrow and might also tackle a prompt while I'm at it.
>>29779385
No one must know of her embarrassing nickname.
>>
File: 1460632292485.gif (225KB, 443x443px) Image search: [Google]
1460632292485.gif
225KB, 443x443px
>it wasn't /mlsp/
>>
>>29780613

What will happen?
>>
>>29781953
Maybe next year anon
>>29782339
I'm not sure what your question pertains too. What will happen in the green, what will happen to /mlpol/, or what will happen if ponies find out First Down's nickname?
>>
>>29782406

The third one.
>>
File: IMG_0668.jpg (81KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0668.jpg
81KB, 640x640px
>>29782470
Endless playful teasing and bantz no doubt.
Also a lawsuit from pic related.
>>
>>29782643

Also, what will happen in the green.
>>
>>29782800
Is hoofball simulation guy still here? I know it's only been a couple of days, but I wanted to know if that idea was still on the table.
I just want to see ponies play a friendly game of hard hitting hoofball
>>
>>29782864
Question directed at thread. Didn't mean hit your numbers famalam
>>
>>29782864
The guy who was working on that league?
>>
>>29782888
That's the one
>>
File: RD PFS.png (138KB, 783x618px) Image search: [Google]
RD PFS.png
138KB, 783x618px
>>29782940
Oh. There's really not been much in the way of the thing.

I've just made the base format of the league and haven't had much time to rename teams/players.

I did dig into an older version though and messed around a bit to see what I was going to do pretty much in this one, more or less for player editing.
>>
>>29783025
Course, college, height and weight(?) will be changed. Height and Weight starts being super weird though if you do adjust it.
>>
>>29783025
Hot damn that speed and agility score. Good luck laying a finger on her.
That's cool anon, you take the time you need. It looks pretty in depth.
You could complete two teams and do an exhibition to see how it goes just to start off?

>>29783032
How so?
>>
>>29783123
It's more or less because it might affect the injury levels, I'm unsure but I need to quick check things.
>>
>>29783699
>injury levels
no hurt the pones pls
>>
>>29783968
It's kind of a part of the game.
Most every sports runs the risk of injury, but it kind of comes naturally to one where running into others and falling on them is par for the course.
>>
>Be Flea.
>Be a linebacker for the Fillydelphia Manticores.
>Be one of the most feared defense players in the league.
>On account of you causing the most injuries and accruing the highest penalty rate this season.
>And based on the fact that your a Diamond Dog.

>Ponies have a natural fear of you.
>Your a big, mean looking predator type.
>Sharp teeth, claws, a nose for sniffing out prey.
>They should be afraid of you.
>Even your team was afraid of you when you first joined.
>They wouldn't talk to you, wouldn't practice with you, wouldn't associate with you.
>Only the coaches and staff would tolerate you, and only because they had to.
>It made you wonder why they wanted you on the team in the first place.
>Well... you knew.
>The head coach wanted to experiment with having a Diamond Dog as a defensepony(defensedog?).
>The owner thought it would spice things up; draw a crowd.
>He had it all set up...
>The Monster Dog. Number K9. Flea.
>You were a monster alright.
>>
>>29784776
>During your first game, you ended the season of a receiver in your very first play.
>Tackled him as hard as you could.
>You were angry.
>You didn't mean to hurt him, but you were angry that your team didn't accept you, and you brought that anger and used it.
>Because of your ferociousness, the other team didn't even score a point that game.
>The Manticores won because of your mercilessness.
>And they ended up loving you for it.
>After that, the team would finally talk to you, would congratulate you.
>They finally saw you as an equal.
>You knew they feared you still, like most ponies feared you, but they now knew you were their monster.
>Their teammate.
>It made you feel good.
>You would do anything for them.
>Your coach, the players, the Manticores, they wanted a monster like you.
>You won them games by intimidating, manipulating, and dismantling the opposition.
>If you didn't do that, they wouldn't need you, they wouldn't want you.
>You'd be back to where you were: a solitary monster. Lonely.
>You'd rather be the monster of a pack.
>>
>>29784788
>"Oooohhhhhh! Another bone-crushing hit brought to you by Flea. And True Breeze is sacked for a loss of yards!"
>The hit is announced over the loud speaker as you laid on top of your latest victim, the Vanhoover Dragon's quarterback.
>You were especially vicious in your delivery this time, but the ref didn't call a penalty against you.
>From what you understand, he might be in the owner's pocket.
>Home field advantage, amiright?
>You peeled yourself off of your opponent and looked down at her groaning form.
>You didn't like hitting mares, but she was just another player in the way of your team's victory.
>And you liked victory more.
>You walked away as the paramedics came to check on the fallen Dragon.
>She'll be fine.
>The Manticores give you a round of congratulatory pats on the back when you reach the huddle.
>"Good boy Flea. You forced out their reserve quarterback. There's no way they'll make a touchdown before the quarter ends with a third string!"
>He's probably right, but you got to keep up the pressure.
>The score is 31 v 35 in your favor.
>It's 2nd and 12 on their 35 yard line, but there's enough time on the clock for the Dragons to march down the field for a game winning touchdown.
>Can't let them breath. Can't let the team down.
>The defense captain wants you to pressure the passer as much as you can. They can handle the rest.
>The ref blows the whistle and the teams line up.
>You position yourself on the left side in a 4-3 defense formation.
>You make sure your in view of the new quarterback, this time another mare.
>When she glances your way, you bare your teeth through your facemask and lick you chops, making a show of those canines.
>She flinches hard.
>It works every time.
>>
fucking word limit breaking up my posts

>>29784807
>Suddenly, another pony enters you vision.
>Right across from you in the Tight End slot is a golem of a pony.
>You were still much taller than him, on account of your bipedal nature, but he was built like a truck.
>The protective gear from his uniform only served to make him more intimidating.
>And he's staring right at you with fierce, unblinking eyes, just asking you to come at him.

>You could take him.
So I spent more time on this than I thought I would.
Still plan to continue First Down's green, but I'll probably have this one finished by tonight. So stay tuned.
>>
File: IMG_0670.jpg (908KB, 3000x2120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0670.jpg
908KB, 3000x2120px
Ponyville Elements
>>
File: Twiggles_gud_kek.gif (2MB, 443x443px) Image search: [Google]
Twiggles_gud_kek.gif
2MB, 443x443px
>>29784807
>True Breeze
You are a genius.

>>29786370
I know that those white lines on the star are leftovers from erasing pencil lines, but they actually look great. It makes it look like it's all scratched up and tough. Also the laces are a very nice touch. And the gleam turned out well.

10/10
>>
>>29786683
Thanks mang. I'm glad those lines turned into a happy accident. I was really worried about them.
I was going to add the other elements in a semi circle around it, but I'm happy with it as is.
Will move on to the Dragon's logo next probably.
>>
>>29784844
>You get into a three point stance and focus on the quarterback, planning the route you'll take to get to her.
>She calls the play.
>The ball is snapped.
>And you move into action.
>Running around the line, you move in an arc toward the quarterback, who is currently searching for an open receiver.
>The only pony standing between you and her is that tight end.
>He runs up to meet you near the line and braces.
>You simply charge forward, looking to make an example of him.
>The two of you collide with a clash next to the other linepoines.
>You expected him to give way, but to your complete surprise he remains steady as a rock and locks his forehooves around your waist.
>With a simple but forceful twist of his body, the pony slams you into the ground shoulder first.
>In this instant, the quarterback throws a long pass to a wide open receiver down field.
>Your teammates manage to take him down at the 45 yard line.
>You grunt in frustration as the pony pushes himself off of you and walks toward his team's huddle.
>You move to get up too, but your shoulder flares in pain, causing you to wince.
>Moving your arm around in a circle proves nothing is damaged, but you'll have a big bruise there come tomorrow.
>Your gaze bores into the back of that pony's helmet as he walks away.
>That damned pony! He stopped you in dead in your tracks. He didn't even flinch.
>You'll show him though. You'll show him how mean you can get.
>>
>>29786789
One of these days I'll get off my butt and digitize these. I'm not sure if I'm good enough to get the Elements logo right, with all those scuffs and all.
>>
>>29787274
>The Dragons are attempting to gain as many yards as possible through passing plays.
>They are successfully moving up the field, but at a slow pace.
>They wouldn't be moving at all though if you could actually pressure their quarterback.
>That tight end is keeping you from getting to her and, you hate to admit it, doing a good job of keeping you at bay.
>On top of that, this third string player is actually good. Her throws are clean and accurate enough to gain consistent yardage.
>It is infuriating.
>2nd and 8. Now on the Manticore's own 35 yard line. You get into position and set the quarterback in your sights once more.
>The ball is snapped and you run toward the line.
>You barrel through an opposing offensive linepony, but again, your stopped by the stallion tight end before you could reach the quarterback.
>The two of you struggle for dominance against one another, him clutching your waist and you grappling his shoulders, trying to force him out of the way.
>Your so close to the QB, you could almost reach out and grab her.
>The stallion puts more energy into his block and pushes you away out of arms reach.
>You snarl and bite at him like a rabid, muzzled dog, desperate to stop the play.
>As the QB winds up to pass, you put as much energy as you can into leaping out of your opponent's grasp.
>Just as the ball sails out of her hooves, you deflect the pass with the swipe of your paw.
>The play is stopped and the stallion finally lets you go.
>You take the opportunity to stride up to the quarterback and intimidate her.
>You bring yourself to her level and get in her face with a low growl and a piercing stare.
>She immediately backs away from you, fear evident on her face.
>But, the stallion comes to her rescue and pushes you out of the way, giving you his own icy stare.
>The ref runs in to break you up, but one look at him and he hesitantly backs off, only giving you a warning.
>>
>>29787786
>You stare down the tight end though, and he just stares right back, no fear at all on his face.
>The coach calls you over to the bench.
>He yells at you for not doing your job.
>He say's that your losing the game for them.
>He says you need to stay on top of the quarterback at all costs.
>No matter what.
>You grimly nod to him.
>He nods back and sends you back out on the field.
>3rd and 8. The teams set up again, but the Dragon's formation is different this time.
>The QB snaps the ball and she runs with it to the right side, the tight end leading the way.
>He barrels through any linepony who tries to stop him.
>You quickly sprint to the right side to try and get an angle on the galloping QB.
>That stallion sees you coming and makes an attempt to block you, but your ready for him this time.
>You discreetly unsheathe your claws and jab him in his side, where there is no protective gear.
>The prod catches him off guard and he yelps in pain.
>You brutally shoulder him out of the way and make a grab for the quarterback behind him.
>She is almost able to slip past you, but your paws get a grip in the wires of her facemask.
>Using her own momentum, you whip her around by her helmet and force her onto the ground face first.
>>
>>29787889
>The Fillydelphia crowd collectively winces and almost immediately starts to boo in unison.
>The referee is finally forced to throw a flag at such a flagrant foul.
>There's not much you can do.
>Even if he is in the owner's pocket, he can't very well ignore what you did.
>You simply get back up, paw pressing down on the QB's helmet to steady yourself.
>You get to your feet and see the the Tight End with a look of pure horror on his face as he stares at his fallen quarterback.
>It's the first bit of genuine emotion you've seen from him all game.
>He looks up to see you and that horror morphs into rage as he closes the distance between you.
>He goes to punch you, but his teammates manage to grab him and barely hold him back.
>You just sort of stare at him.
>You focus your attention back on the QB and see she is slowly moving.
>Arduously, she gets to her hooves and groggily stands there.
>The ref checks on her for any broken bones or other injuries.
>She shoos him off and trots over to her worried teammates.
>She'll be fine.
>Your little stunt moved the Dragons up 15 yards and gave them a first down.
>Coach yelled at you again.
>Your teammates were being short with you in the huddle.
>"Just try to stop the ball and don't do anything so blatant this time!"
>You had to stop them. No matter the cost.
>>
>>29788069
I think I'm going to stop here. I'm not really feeling this story anymore. It's gotten too long and I let the original idea get away from me.
>>
>>29787719
You do you man. You can use these logos as you like.
I'm flattered that you like them enough to want to digitize them though. Thanks famaroni.
>>
>>29788088

Please continue it.
>>
How does a pony hold the ball? I've just imagined them tucking it in their forleg and running on three legs, but if they removed the facemask could they hold it in their mouth?
On that note, how can they even throw the thing?
>>
>>29790658
They've got them sticky hooves man.

Counter question: In what capacity can magic be used in hoofball?
Is it treated like flying? Out right banned? Maybe players can use it a little here and there?
>>
Who would be the best quarterback in the league?
>>
>>29791845
Probably a pony we haven't seen yet.
But if we're talking about canon characters, I'm going to say Applejack. She's calm, collected, and all of her legs are strong as fuck.
But if magic can be used to help throw the ball, I'll go with Rarity for her precision magic useage.
Plus >>29770864 has firmly cemented her as GOAT quarterback.
>>
How violent would a game between dragons and minotaurs be?
>>
>>29792631
If teeth, claws, and horns can be used, probably very violent.
Ever seen Blood Bowl? That's kinda what I'm imagining.
>>
>>29789600
Just for you.

>>29788069
>There's not much time left.
>The Dragons are at the home stretch.
>1st and Goal. At the 10.
>Your team is getting angry. Getting sloppy.
>You have to stay focused.
>The ball is snapped and you go running.
>The Tight End runs to meet you, but one of his own teammates gets pushed out of position and blocks his way.
>You take advantage of the lack of coverage and make a b-line to the QB.
>You properly tackle her this time and force a loss of three yards.
>You also attempt to swipe the ball out of her hooves and force a fumble, but she's got sticky hooves.
>In a fit of frustration, you simply try to take the ball while your on top of her.
>She keeps it tucked into her chest though, away from your prying claws.
>You bark at her to let go, getting in her face again.
>Your teammates pry you off before you could do anything else to the poor mare.
>They scold you for your behavior.
>"What are you trying to do? Get us another penalty?"
>"You got away with a lot of foul play earlier, but your so obvious right now your forcing him to penalize us, so cut that shit out!"
>Your just trying to help the only way you know how.
>They usually like it when you play this way, but it doesn't seem to be working this time.
>No.
>It'll work.
>It's worked before.
>Keep up the pressure. Break the bones of the ball carrier if you have to.
>You can't let them win.
>>
>>29792897
>The teams set up for what's probably the final drive.
>Only 6 seconds remain on the clock.
>The Dragons will go for a hail mary more than likely.
>The Manticores set up for pass coverage, but your still near the line, ready to pressure the passer as always.
>You try to find the Tight End, but he doesn't seem to be near the QB anymore.
>Better for you.
>The QB takes the final snap of the game. Goes back to pass.
>You make your way through the offensive line, one pony at a time.
>They slow you down, but your able to ground one and knock over another.
>Now there is nothing in between you and that QB.
>You gun for her, closing the distance fast.
>You can almost taste the fear from her when she sees your charge.
>She's the only thing you can focus on as you close in for the kill.
>But out of the corner of your eye, you see him. The Tight End.
>He's charging at you from the far end of the line, full speed.
>A grim determination clear in his eyes behind the facemask.
>You know that look very well.
>You know what's coming next.
>>
>>29793541
>The stallion comes in low at ramming speed.
>He lowers his head down and hits you shoulder first in your hind leg.
>The powerful hit sends you spinning over him and you lose feeling in that hind leg he targeted.
>The world spins around as you twirl in the air, before coming to a painful halt when you land roughly on your back.
>The QB releases the ball from her hoof in a perfect spiral toward the endzone.
>There's nothing you can do to stop her. All you can do is lie on your back and watch.
>You don't see the touchdown, but you don't need to.
>The crowd roars as the receiver makes the catch.
>The announcer loses his mind over the loud speaker.
>The Dragons scream in triumph.
>The Manticores sulk in defeat.
>You lie on the cold, hard ground, unable to do anything.
>You couldn't stop them. You lost.
>Feeling comes back to your leg in the form of stinging pain.
>You curl up in a ball and clutch your injured leg, doing your best to ignore the rising pain.
>Your eyes begin to water and a whine escapes your muzzle.
>Your absolutely pathetic right now.
>All you want is to get off the field as fast in possible, but you can't do anything.
>>
>>29793878
>You couldn't stop them. You lost.
>Feeling comes back to your leg in the form of stinging pain.
>You curl up in a ball and clutch your injured leg, doing your best to ignore the rising pain.
>Your eyes begin to water and a whine escapes your muzzle.
>Your absolutely pathetic right now.
>All you want is to get off the field as fast in possible, but you can't do anything.
>A pair of hooves walk into your water vision and you look up to see the QB looking at you with concern.
>Everyone on the field begins to realize your injured and you hear you name over the loud speaker.
>"Hold on folks, we have an injury on the field. It looks like Flea, of all players, is down."
>The paramedics come for you this time and hoist you into a stretcher.
>It's all so surreal, being in this position yourself after putting so many other ponies in it.
>The Dragons look at you with smug triumph, probably thinking this is righteous karma at work.
>The QB and the Tight End stand together; her face a look of pity and his a pitiless expression.
>Your carried past your teammates, who all simple stare in disappointment at your broken self.
>You let them down.
>You let them all down.
>You stare up in the sky until the view of the sky is replaced with the concrete ceiling of the stadium tunnel.
>>
>>29793889
Will conclude later tonight.

But first,
A pony has suddenly joined your football team. What would be the best position to put them in considering their race?
>>
>>29793985
Well, it depends. Can they use unicorn magic or pegasus flight? I assumed Hoofball was an earth pony sport.

You could say that pegasi tend to be fast, but then there's bulk biceps.

But, say they could use their abilities. Unicorns for QB and kicker, pegasi for receivers, earth ponies for linesponies. Generally.
>>
Do you suppose that, in the land of Equestria, the idea of "toughness" is skewed? In real life, sports mascots tend to follow our idea of what is cool, tough, or manly.

But Equestria is very different. What if there are teams like Stalliongrad Butterflies, Cincinnateigh Rainbows, and Foaledo Friends? And yet all the players would wear their jerseys proudly, because in Equestria, those names are all perfectly fine.
>>
>>29795550
What I meant was pony joining a human football team. Like if a pony was drafted to the Bengals or something.
I'd be interesting because the NFL wouldn't have rules regulating things like magic or flight, so a unicorn or pegasus might be able to take advantage of their natural talents for a game.
Plus who could bring themselves to tackle a cute pony, they'd just let them trot right into the endzone.
>>
>>29795930
I could honestly see this as a thing in the show. Ponies don't seem as worried about what is tough or what being tough means as we do. A rainbow is just as awe inspiring or awesome as an eagle, so both are great names for a sports team. A butterfly is just as worthy of representing a team as a manticore. And so on.
Plus it's just amusing imagining tough hoofball players in jerseys with the name Posey Pickers on it or something.
>>
>>29796221
I guess it really depends on the pony.

I don't think players would have trouble with tackling Big Mac. Well, at least not morally - physically, that would be very difficult.

>>29796275
Plus friendship is actually really powerful in that universe. Surely there is a team that nabbed the mascot of Friend. What would that mascot look like? Twilight Sparkle maybe?
>>
>>29797233
Yes! The Element's mascot is a caricature of Twilight Sparkle. Twilight herself doesn't know how to feel about that, but she finds it amusing sometimes.
If she attends a game the mascot takes every chance for shinanigans with the princess.
>>
>>29797282
Ehhhh.
That would be like if London had a football team called the Royals and their mascot was the old ass queen.
Amusing, but weird and meh.
Personally, I like the cool mascots we've come up with already. Equestria is full of mythical creatures and stuff to draw inspiration from, and its fun to imagine cute little ponies embracing those names and playing hard nose, no holds barred hoofball.
>>
>>29766352
YA GROT OFCURZ WE DEM BOYZ
>>
>>29795930
Gay
>>
>>29792631
This got me thinking. Many of the animals in Equestria are sapient or semi sapient. What's stopping somepony from training animals and monsters to play hoofball and possibly dominate the competition? Bears, manticores, timberwolves, dragons, even a fucking hydra could have the mental capacity to play hoofball.
>>
>>29793889
>The doctors told you your leg was broken.
>"Nothing serious," they said, "just a hairline fracture."
>But, you'd probably be out for the remainder of the season.
>Figures.
>Maybe this really is some sort of divine retribution.
>Its almost funny to see the roles reversed after putting so many ponies in this very situation.
>Your not laughing though.
>The doctors put your leg in a brace, give you a pair of crutches, and some medicine to dull the pain.
>They said they'll put you in a proper cast after you dress down in the locker room and send you on your way.
>But you don't go to the locker room like your told.
>You can't face your team after letting them down like that.
>You take the rest of your uniform and gear off in the hallway and unceremoniously dump it by the door.
>Then you take a walk.
>Making sure not to run into any staff, you sulk around the complex just thinking to yourself.
>What could you have done differently?
>Did you do everything you could?
>Does the team hate you now?
>How can you make this up?
>Lost in thought, time passes by unnoticed.
>Your walk eventually takes you to the part of the facility that hosts the visiting team.
>You can hear them celebrating from the hallway, so you must be close to their locker room.
>Part of you wants to burst in there and give them a good scare, but what would that accomplish?
>The bathrooms come into view and you make a quick stop at the water fountain.
>The cool water refreshes you and you realize how thirsty you must have been.
>While lapping up the water streaming from the fountain, the sound of the bathroom door gets your attention.
>You turn your head at the sound and see none other than the Dragon's quarterback standing in the doorway.
>>
>>29798084
Which QB? Flea injured 2 and almost injured Breeze.
>>
>>29798116
Whoops
The last one. The one Flea didn't injure.
>>
>>29798084
>You can more clearly see her features without her gear and uniform on.
>She's an Earth Pony with a white coat and a green mane.
>Her features are soft and well rounded (as mares tend to be), but not pudgy, she's still an athlete after all.
>But what really catches your eye are the bruises.
>They stand out painfully against her white coat.
>There's one on her leg. One on her shoulder. A pretty big one that runs along the side of her barrel.
>The flush bruise on her muzzle reminds you of when you threw her to the ground face first.
>There's even little scratch marks at the base of her forelegs from when you tried to claw the ball away from her.
>You did all that.
>Of course the moment she sees you her eyes go wide and she stops in her tracks.
>She's frightened just by your presence.
>Can't really blame her. Your so used to this already.
>Probably thinks you might eat her or something.
>Vengeance for your humiliating defeat and your own injury.
>You probably could take your anger, your frustration, out on her.
>But what would be the point?
>They won. You lost.
>Nothing will change that.
>Besides, you've done enough to her already.
>You grab your crutches from the wall and turn away from the pony to leave.
>"H-Hey..."
>The pony meekly calls out to you and you look back at her.
>She looks you up and down, taking note of the brace fastened to your hind leg.
>Apprehensively she asks, "...are you ok?"
>>
>>29798824
>You raise an eye brow at that.
>"I mean, it's not serious is it? The uhh..."
>She points a hoof at your braced leg.
>You just shrug.
>"Oh, well... I guess that's fair enough."
>That's new.
>Nopony has really shown much concern for you before, let alone a member of the opposing team.
>Granted, you've never been injured like this before, but you've been put through the ringer in the past.
>Not even your teammates show legitimate concern for you when you've been battered and bruised.
>She stands there in awkward silence, pawing at the ground nervously, until she speaks again.
>"I feel kinda bad. Smash really let you have it that last play. It looked really painful..."
>Smash?
>Oh. She means the tight end.
>Heh. Fitting name.
>Well, you can still hobble along well enough.
>You try to think of something to say, but you just settle with giving her a shrug, a thumbs up, and a small smile.
>The gesture seems makes her relax a bit and even gets a giggle out of her.
>"Hmmm. That's good."
>You point at her.
>"Hm? What, me?"
>You nod and point out the many bruises along her body.
>"Oh! These? It's not so bad. Having white fur just makes it look worse than it is..."
>She says shes fine, but you could tell that's not the case.
>The way she deflates after the question, the way she idly brushes a bruise with her hoof, the way she looks away from you.
>You feel awful.
>>
>>29798897
>You'd been pitiless before, but you never saw the ponies you hurt after the games.
>You never really thought about it.
>Your teammates and coach loved it when you played rough with the other team.
>When you intimidated them. Brutalized them. Hurt them.
>They would praise you.
>They said it was okay.
>They said it helped them win in the end.
>You helped them win.
>If you didn't help, they wouldn't like you anymore.
>They don't like you now.
>Hell, you don't like you right now!
>But that's for a different reason.
>You hurt this pony.
>You hurt a lot of ponies.
>You thought they would be fine. That they would get over it.
>Some did. But some never fully recovered.
>You never thought about it until now.
>Looking at this battered and bruised mare.
>...
"I sorry."
>>
>>29799160
>The pony was caught off guard by the sound of your deep, gravelly voice.
>She stares at you before saying, "Hey! I didn't know you could talk!"
"Diamond Dog can talk. I just not have have much to say."
>O-oh. Sorry... I assumed that-"
"It o.k."
>You hobble over to the mare and slowly sit down in front of her, taking care not to put too much weight on your bad leg.
>You lower yourself to meet her at eye level.
>The both of you stare awkwardly at each other, before you finally say more.
"I sorry I hurt you. I hurt a lot o' ponies. I real mean. My team like me mean tho. They want me because I mean."
>You point at your braced leg.
"But after get taste of own medicine..."
>Then you point at her, gesturing at the bruises.
"And see you like this, I feel bad."
>You look at her and then at your leg.
"Lots o' ponies feel like I do now. Broken. Useless. It a bad feeling.
"So... Flea sorry, for hurting pony."
>You finish your apology and continue to look at the ground for a bit.
>You can't really think of anything else to say, so you move to leave.
>>
>>29799314
>When you go to get up, you feel something touch your paw.
>You look down to see that the mare has her hoof on it.
>She's looking up at you with a smile on her face.
>"Thanks for that Flea. I accept you apology."
>She helps you up the rest of the way and gives you your crutches.
>When you've got then under your arms, she extends her hoof at you.
>"I'm not going to say your reputation doesn't precede you. Hehe, you definitely know how to dish out some brutal hits, let me tell ya!"
>You chuckle a little at that.
>She grabs your big paw again in her hooves.
>"But your not as mean as some ponies say you are. And you don't need to be mean for your team to like you. Just think about that while your nursing your wounds."
>Hmm. You will think about that.
>She lets go and you give her a hoof bump.
"Thank you... uh?"
>You never got her name.
>>
>>29799498
>"Oh, my name is Fast Pitch."
>Wuh?
>She smiles wide and presents her cutie mark to you, a baseball twirling in motion.
>"Hoofball isn't my main sport, but I gotta have something to do in the off season, eh?"
>Well, I guess this explains the good arm on her, despite being a third string.
"Maybe should change that? You a good player."
>She's surprised by your endorsement and actually thinks bout what you said.
>But she waives it off.
>"Nah. Hoofball is great and all, but it ain't no baseball. For one, baseball isn't a contact sport, and that's something I can stay used to, haha!"
>Heh. Fair enough.
>The both of you head your separate ways, but she calls back to you before you round the corner.
>"Hey, Flea! If you can make the trip, we'll be up in Manehattan playing the Zephyrs next week. I'd be cool if you came to watch?
>Go see another game?
>Well, it's not like you can practice with a bum leg anyway.
>And maybe a little vacation isn't such a bad idea. You'd never been to Manehattan before.
>You warmly smile at the invitation and give Fast Pitch a thumbs up.
"Sure. I come root for you."
>She gleams at your answer.
>"Awesome! Thanks a bunch. I'll see you around okay?"
>You nod in agreement and she slips away to her locker room.
>You head back to your own locker room, thinking about the week ahead of you.

And done. Hope you guys enjoyed it.
>>
After being hit by a pitch, Canterlot's best hitter goes into a hitting slump.

Can he snap out of it in time for his team to make the playoffs?
>>
>>29799905
He should do what I always do when the going gets tough!
Give up!
>>
>>29799549
Very nice. Good end. Thanks for finishing it. Seems like you found yourself able to get back into it.
>>
>>29799549

>Baseball and hoofball

Is she like the Bo Jackson or Deion Sanders of Equestria?
>>
>>29800111
Your welcome dude
And nice trips.
>>
>>29800161
After that last minute win, that's a fair comparison.
Though she'll probably want to change her alternate sport to something less physically taxing if she wants to keep that pitching hoof in good shape.
>>
>>29756615
>not buckball

Football is awful.
>>
>>29801356
It ain't so bad. It's a pretty casual sport to watch, but it definitely has it's moments.
Ponies just make it better, as ponies tend to do.
>>
>>29801356
Buckball is something alright.

I don't even know how long a buckball game would take, doesn't even seem very long.

Unless they'd do a tournament, I don't really see how you'd be getting any long event out of it, because of how fastpaced it is.

I like buckball, but there's some inconsistencies in how exactly it's a big sport with as short as it seems.
>>
>>29801669
In buckball, I think play continues until a team reaches a certain amount of points. Or at least that's what it looked like in the episode.
As an example, first to reach ten wins.
So theoretically, the game goes on as long as it needs to to reach the point cap. Depending on player skill, the time to reach that point limit will vary.
>>
>>29801968
Looked like it was first to six from the one episode.

Which is super awkward.

Not to mention, team size is awfully small to me, when you consider it's tied to whole cities/towns.
>>
>>29801994
Yeah, the team size is pretty small, even if they employed alternates.
As far as a money or franchise maker, buckball is not suited for it. Like you said, it's probably too quick.
Though the game could be played in sets of 3 and best two out of three win the entire game? Make it a little longer at least.
>>
>>29802057
Ah, but since Buckball has smaller teams, merchandise can focus even more on individual players.
>>
>>29802108
Yeah, but that's not going to make it that much more money.
>>
>>29802108
This true. Merchandising and marketing would be streamlined with a smaller team. Plus everyone can get a chance in the limelight with fewer teammates.

Buckball also seems like an excellent school yard sport to introduce to kids. Teaches them wholesome unification values and teamwork and all that jazz. Plus equipment costs are minimal: literally just rubber balls, two bucket nets, chalk powder for the outlines, and uniforms if you want them.
>>
>>29802157
If we're talking from an economic standpoint, yeah, a franchise Buckball can not do.
However, it can be a great casual sport for communities.
>>
>>29802206
Yeah, casual would work. I guess it would be... like dodgeball or something?

Maybe not Dodgeball.
>>
>>29802229
ABSOLUTELY dodgeball. Gotta put foam sleeves on unicorns, though, so they don't accidentally pop the balls.
>>
>>29802246
We gotta be cheaper. Put a cork on the end of the horn instead.

Speaking of unicorn horns, how would you safe proof those for hoofball? A foam sleeve or cork sounds humiliating to put on. A hoofball player would never wear that!
>>
>>29802279
Fuck it, put a lance on the horn, it doesn't matter.

>>29802229
Yes like dodgeball.
>Coach paces around a group of school kids.
>"Alright fillies and colts, today we are going to learn how to play Buckball! Now, first rule of Buckball..."
>Coach chucks a ball at the fat colt, hitting him square in the face.
>...Always be on your guard! This ain't your parents Buckball. There will be sweat, there will be blood, and there will be tears.
>Coach suddenly beans a filly whispering to her friend.
>But you will not sweat! You will not bleed! You will not cry! Not unless I give you permission! IS THAT UNDERSTOOD!!
>...sir yes sir...
>Coach nails the colt with asthma.
>I CAN'T FUCKING HEAR YOU!!!
>SIR YES SIR.
>Terrific!
>...Cupcake, give me ten laps for crying and bleeding on my court. Move it lard-ass.
>>
>>29802279
Probably something like >>29767544 but with softer, rounded edges.

There's not much you can do to get around unicorn horns that wouldn't be bulky and silly-looking. Maybe better pads all-around would help. "Horn stab" is probably a penalty, too.
>>
>>29802810
Would probably fall under Spearing or Leading with the Head in terms of penalties, but damn that would hurt. Real bad.
>>
File: IMG_0672.png (212KB, 725x440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0672.png
212KB, 725x440px
Seven pages. Seven points.
Should have gone for the two point conversion instead of the field goal.
>>
File: IMG_0673.png (198KB, 890x695px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0673.png
198KB, 890x695px
>>
Gonna be honest, I didn't expect this thread to get this many replies.
>>
>>29804833
Same. It has been a fun thread. I'm kicking around a green idea, so there's more fun to be had.

Plus, there's still Downey's story that the other writefag to finish.
>>
>>29804833
Me neither.
Threads like this have popped before and they didn't last nearly as long as this one.
I don't know what makes this one special.
>>
>>29804899
The other threads never had greens or a drawfag. They increase the life span of threads exponentially.
>>
>>29803411
Why do ponies and football/hoofball just work so perfectly?
>>
>>29757484
>The Baltimore Boys
>The Boston Boys
>The Baton Rouge Boys
And those are all the cities I know that start with B. It's a good name if you ask me.
>>
>>29805657
Brooklyn Boys is the only answer
>>
File: filly_rarity_and_her_dad.png (219KB, 1129x708px) Image search: [Google]
filly_rarity_and_her_dad.png
219KB, 1129x708px
I just realized Rarity's dad has hoofballs as his cutie mark.

New headcanon: Rarity actually knows everything about football due to growing up with him.
>>
File: IMG_0674.png (131KB, 241x245px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0674.png
131KB, 241x245px
>>29805614
It just works.
>>
>>29806087
>Rarity used to love to watch her dad play hoofball.
>She was his little cheerleader.
>Would wear extravagant, brightly colored clothes, big pom-poms, and liberal amounts of paint.
>She'd cheer the loudest out of everyone in the stands, dance the most, and scream profanities at the other team and their fans.
>It was adorable.
>Dad retired at an early age and the family moved to Ponyville.
>They would make a weekly tradition out of going to games or listening to them on the radio.
>These outings were Rarity's and her father's main bonding time.
>But Rarity grew out of hoofball as she got older and became more focused on fashion and more ladylike things.
>Took less and less trips with her dad to see hoofball games.
>Never wore the eye popping garb she did as a kid, didn't cheer as much, didn't scream at the other team.
>"It's not ladylike to act that way," she said.
>Eventually stops going to games all together, spends all her time making dresses and enjoying high class.
>She never tells her friends or clients she liked hoofball of all sports.
>Thinks it's uncouth.
>It's a dirty, pleabian sport.
>But deep down she still secretly likes it.
>She still knows just about every rule and has an encyclopedic knowledge of the game.
>Tries to forget, but it's stuck in her brain forever.
>Begins to miss the games she attended with dad so long ago.
>Thinks he must feel left out in a family of mares and a filly who don't share his love of the game.
>Once a year, she spends Fathers Day with her dad at a hoofball game.
>Doesn't go full cheerleader like she used to.
>But will wear her best looking hoofball jersey as compensation. Gotta stay looking fabulous after all.
>The trips bring back good memories and the game hasn't gotten stale at all; it's still just as exciting as she remembers.
>But she enjoys it the most cheering along with her dear dad.
>He's happy, she's happy.
>In her words, "it's a grand time."
>>
>>29806669
Cute.

I love the idea that Rarity is a big daddy's girl.

I wonder how hard she strains to resist watching or talking about hoofball with Spike and Big Mac.
>>
>>29806981
I can see her trying to hold herself back from saying they have shit taste in hoofball players and that the Cantorlot Royals are just having a bad season they'll turn around and get in the groove seriously guys this is their year hahaha!
>>
>>29808589
Perhaps it is because the Royals aren't what they used to be that really drove her away from hoofball.
>>
>>29808915
Maybe her dad played for the Royals? He played during their golden age and hoofball's popularity in Canterlot was at its peak in those days.
Now, Canterlot is that team with history and pedigree, but the past few years have been rough on them, and hoofball's popularity in the city has given way to more elite pursuits.
>>
>>29809233
Well, maybe less given way and more returned to elites pursuits. Canterlot is an historic city of culture after all. That being said, it wouldn't surprise me if there were a few noble athletes on the Canterlot hoofball team that became strangely enamored with the "uncouth sport."
>>
>>29809318
>>29809233
Fancy Pants still enjoys watching the Royals from the booth, which inevitably draws in support from other rich ponies. The Royals also have the biggest and best stadium with all the most expensive features bits can buy.

They may not be very good right now, but the Royals will never die.
>>
File: IMG_0675.png (851KB, 1280x905px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0675.png
851KB, 1280x905px
>>
>>29806087
If Hondo Flanks was a hoofball player, wouldn't his family be pretty rich? He and his wife sure don't dress as such. But it may explain how Rarity could afford such a swanky place like Carousel Boutique. It's one of the fancier places in Ponyville, it couldn't have been cheap to build.
>>
>>29811118
It is the starters and primary positions that usually make the most money. If Hondo was like say, a second string offensive linepony, he wouldn't make the same a quarterback or running back.
However, just because they don't look like high class people, doesn't necessarily mean they aren't rolling in the dough. Hondo and his wife seem to go on an awfully large amount of trips and vacations. It seems they are enjoying early retirement.
>>
>>29811595
Wouldn't it suck to have hoofball as a cutie mark, but still be second string?
>>
>>29811865
Dreams.
Crushed.

You do have a point there. Surely, somepony who's special talent is literally hoofball wouldn't be a second string.
>>
>>29811887
It could be even worse - maybe he's just an equipment manager.

But even so, I think he'd be happy with it. There have been no records of ponies disliking their cutie mark (unless you bring up Our Town, but they were brainwashed and even then several ponies wanted them back).

You know, having the destiny of Equipment Manager would probably be a better fate than having the destiny of Hoofball Player, but only making second string.

Oh, and he may go on a lot of trips because he's still employed by a hoofball team.

>Used to be a player for the Royals
>Retired from playing hoofball, but doesn't want to leave the game
>Takes some kind of assistant role that's more accommodating to a father's schedule

Something like that.
>>
>>29812399
>Used to be a player for the Royals
>Retired from playing hoofball, but doesn't want to leave the game
>Takes some kind of assisting role that's more accommodating to a father's schedule

I can get behind this. Maybe he could be an assistant coach for the Ponyville Elements? Perhaps even head coach, considering the experience?
>>
>>29813261
Being head coach and assistant coach might take just as much time away from his family as being a starter would. It'd be kinder to his body though.

Though, admittedly, I don't know the kind of time commitment it would take to be a pro player or coach.
>>
File: 1488846593473.png (158KB, 485x431px) Image search: [Google]
1488846593473.png
158KB, 485x431px
>>29761167
>They decided that scores like 175-0 were not okay
>175-0
>>
>>29813906
It's a full time thing for sure.
Even so, I don't think he could pass up chance at getting involved in his local hoofball team to some degree.
Or maybe he could? Maybe all he wants is to enjoy the game as a fan again?
>>
File: want.gif (354KB, 420x350px) Image search: [Google]
want.gif
354KB, 420x350px
>>29774643
>Army/Navy: pony edition
I need this
>>
How would ponies be able to hold baseball bats?
>>
>>29814426
With those sticky hooves of theirs of course...
or in their mouth.
>>
File: canterlot royals logo.png (96KB, 2400x1600px) Image search: [Google]
canterlot royals logo.png
96KB, 2400x1600px
just made a prototypical Royals logo
choosing the font for the name was a bit of a challenge, it had to have the classy and refined feel while also not being too wacky or plain
what do you guys think?
sorry in advance to the drawfag who is drawing out logos on paper
>>
>>29814595
This is awesome! I love the design of the crown, I can perfectly imagine it on the side of the Royal's helmet.
I'm the other drawfag. You don't have to apologize for anything dude. This logo is way better than what I would have done hands down. So much cleaner too.
>>
>>29814595
That's pretty slick. I really like it.

Further proof that Rarity is a hoofball fan -
the Royals share her colors.
>>
File: Test Hoofball.png (51KB, 1274x643px) Image search: [Google]
Test Hoofball.png
51KB, 1274x643px
>>29814595
Ah, something I can use for my project.

Woo, it's slowly becoming true.
>>
>>29814943
>hoofball simulation anon delivers

This thread is the best.
>>
>>29814943
>Appleoosa Ranchers
I like it. Much better than Brownfurs.

What are the other teams you have in there?
>>
>>29815226
That should be all of them. It's only a ten team league, don't want to go too crazy now.
>>
>>29815272
So how does this work? Do you need player names?
>>
>>29815333
Well, I haven't drafted anyone yet, but I'm going to need at least 400 pony names.

I know I can just slam Ponyville with canon names and such, but when you go around the block to other locations, that's going to require a lot of player names.
>>
>>29815226
It looks like:
Canterlot Royals
Appleoosa Ranchers
Manehattan Zephyrs
Fillydelphia Manticores
Ponyville Elements
Cloudsdale Gladiators
Las Pegasus Bouncers
Vanhoover Dragons
Crystal Empire Sentries
Dodge Junction Bandits
>>
>>29815351
Yep, those are the teams.

I thought he meant if I had more teams in that league.

Which I don't.
>>
>>29815347
I'll start thinking up sports-themed pony names then. There are a few from the greens above, too.
>>
>>29815365
I'm working on some Manehattan players for the First Down green. I can give you those names if you want?
>>
>>29815392
>>29815347
We could probably mix-and-match a lot of first names and second names to generate a ton of those players. 400 completely unique names is hard. Equestria is a big place anyway, there are bound to be those who share some names. Especially siblings (See: Apples, Pies, Cakes), and it's not too far out of the ordinary for multiple siblings from the same family go into the same sport.
>>
>>29815369
Thank you, haha, if you'd like to.

>>29815392
Sure, yeah, if you'd like to share them. Of course, I can wait for the green, haha.

>>29815406
Yeah, probably, though I'm hoping to avoid like... a massive amount of apples playing football, you know?
>>
>>29815414
There would be a good number of Apples, since they are such a prolific family and they would probably all like hoofball.

But you can always pick some out.
>>
Gudnight bump
>>
File: IMG_0676.png (226KB, 1000x1270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0676.png
226KB, 1000x1270px
>>
File: IMG_0677.png (256KB, 1100x1100px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0677.png
256KB, 1100x1100px
>>
File: IMG_0678.png (360KB, 807x667px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0678.png
360KB, 807x667px
>>
File: IMG_0680.png (930KB, 1280x928px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0680.png
930KB, 1280x928px
>>
File: IMG_0679.png (215KB, 525x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0679.png
215KB, 525x800px
>>
>>29816622
>Apple family and Rarity's family watching hoofball together at the Apple house on their vaguely theme-fitting old-timey TV
>Everypony rooting for the Elements over the Bouncers
>Hondo Flanks and Big Mac are bro-ing out in their own dorky way
>Cookie Crumbles and Granny Smith are laughing at each other's smack talk when Las Pegasus makes bad plays
>Apple Bloom answers Sweetie Belle's many hoofball questions in a very serious tone, because hoofball is very serious
>Applejack keeps snacks and drinks coming
>Rarity helps AJ, mostly to keep away from the barbarism
>AJ still hollers when she sees her team make a good play
>Rarity doesn't want to let on how much she cares
>Third quarter begins, Elements are up 21-7
>Everypony is slowing down on snacks, so AJ quits making them
>Out of excuses, Rarity must pay full attention to the game
>Ponyville starts flubbing, Bouncers score a touchdown
>21-14
>Rarity shifts uneasily in her seat while the rest of the house jeers
>Sweetie Belle asks what's going wrong
>Granny launches into a tirade about Ponyville's poor defense
>She talks over several plays
>The Elements fail to score during their possession and are forced to punt
>"NNNOPE!!"
>Bouncers smash the defense and score another touchdown before the end of the quarter
>21-21
>Rarity is red in the face
>AJ notices
>"You alright there, Rarity?"
>She snaps out of it and fusses with her mane and jersey
>"Oh, yes, darling, of course."
>"Ya sure? Because it looks like you were about to flip out there over hoofball," AJ smugly replies
>"Applejack! A lady does not 'flip out.' Now, let us watch the game."
>>
>>29768419
>when jed york is turning your team into the west coast browns
>>
Does anybody haves buffalo bills related pony pictures?
And yes I know we suck
>>
>>29817319
google it, there isn't much showing up on derpi

faggot
>>
>>29817342
>literally nothing
Damn
>>
File: 1446661022262.png (43KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1446661022262.png
43KB, 720x720px
>page 9
how about no

I got an idea for greentext today, but I won't have time to write until later. standby
>>
>>29817109
>Both teams beef up their defense - no points for 8 minutes
>Everypony is sweating, eyes glued to the screen
>The Elements finally make a field goal, and the room relaxes
>24-21
>Bouncers receive, but eventually punt
>On the first play after they receive, the Elements throw an interception
>The Bouncer is running it all the way back
>Rarity loses it
>"WHAT WAS THAT? SHE THREW IT RIGHT TO HIM! CANNON ARM IS A DISGRACE! WHY IS SHE STILL ON THE ELEMENTS? AND THE OFFENSE ISN'T EVEN TRYING TO STOP HIM - THEY'RE HARDLY EVEN TROTTING TOWARD HIM. DO THEY WANT HIM TO SCORE? COME ON!!!"
>The room falls silent.
>Big Mac and the fillies sit still, mouths agape
>Hondo Flanks gazes at his daughter with proud admiration, a single tear welling up in his eye
>Cookie and Granny look at her, then look at each other, and just beam
>Applejack is wearing the most smug grin of her life.
>"But Rarity, Ah thought ladies don't-"
>"QUIET, APPLE! SWEET CELESTIA, JUST WATCH THE GAME."
>Applejack chuckles and turns back to the screen
>The Bouncers score the extra point
>They have the lead for the first time this game
>24-28
>Rarity is still seething
>Cookie starts comically badmouthing the Elements
>Granny is guffawing
>Hondo is talking strategy, Big Mac is enthusiastically nodding along
>The fillies can't look away from the screen
>Applejack is taking it all in, appreciating her family and friends
>What a beautiful sight, everypony just enjoying the-
>Then she remembers that Ponyville is losing
>"Come on, Ponyville! What the hay are y'all doin'?! Just give the ball to Apple Blur! He'll get it to the inzone faster than a crabapple in a hurricane!"
>>
>>29818315
>4 minutes left
>Ponyville receives the ball at the 6 yard line
>The room is absolutely boisterous
>Including Sweetie Belle, who has learned when to cheer and jeer
>Ponyville makes a slow crawl forward
>1 minute left, 20 yards to goal
>4th & 8
>Everyone knows they have to go for it
>Cannon Arm passes the ball to Apple Blur
>All the Apples erupt
>Apple Blur slips through an opening in the line
>Hondo leans in
>Rarity stands up and shouts
>"NOW THAT'S MORE LIKE IT! GO GO GO GO!"
>Apple Blur is unstoppable
>Touchdown!
>Rarity hugs Applejack and they jump up and down together, screaming incoherently
>The whole room has gone mad
>They finally relax by the time the Elements score the extra point
>31-28 with 30 seconds left
>The Bouncers are too nervous, they scramble for the rest of the game
>Elements officially win, eliciting another grand cheer from the ponies in the Apple home
>>
>>29818329
>The party dies down, and Rarity's family starts to leave
>Everyone praises the team (especially Apple Blur) and say there goodbyes
>Applejack stops Rarity
>"Ah gotta say, Rarity, Ah had a lot more fun with you tonight than Ah thought Ah would."
>Rarity began to fidget
>"Oh! Uh, well, you see, Father taught me all about hoofball when I was young. It's utterly barbaric... But I have to admit, it can be so exciting! Sometimes, I can't help myself. I can just get so FIERY!"
>Applejack chuckles
>"Ain't that the truth!"
>Suddenly, Rarity removes her jersey
>She straightens her posture and clears her throat
>"But you see, you can't tell anyone about this. Nopony can know that Rarity..."
>She trails off, searching for words
>Applejack finishes her sentence
>"Flips out about hoofball?"
>Rarity glares.
>"Oh, sorry. Ah mean, gets so excited that she goes whoopin' and hollerin' about hoofball?"
>Rarity rolls her eyes
>"Promise you can keep a secret?"
>"Ah promise," she says with a wink
>"Perfect. So, shall I see you in two weeks?"
>"Two weeks? But there's a game every week!"
>Rarity laughs
>"Oh, Applejack! The Elements have a bye next week!"
>AJ looks down and kicks a hoof
>"Ah knew that..."
>"Oh, of course you did, darling."
>Rarity squishes her friends cheeks.
>"Now, goodbye!"
>They wave at each other
>Rarity trots to catch up with her family
>She slings her jersey over her father's back
>Nopony must know.
>>
>>29818345
This green was pretty comfy. I wish I could enjoy a day of watching hoofball with the Apples.
Good stuff anon.
>>
File: Rarity hoofbal.png (57KB, 769x596px) Image search: [Google]
Rarity hoofbal.png
57KB, 769x596px
I'm just testing things, but eh.

Damn you first/last name issues!

I gotta figure out what they did with the biopics in the new version because unlike team based logos, you can't just pick your images anymore. I'm looking into it now.

By the way, this was just default base stats, I did not tweak them.
>>
>>29819347
Is there any way you can put a blank character for the last name? Or maybe even the first name.
>>
>>29819513
Unfortunately no.

I tried.

She could just be The Rarity.

Both names have to be at least one Letter long though.
>>
Page 9 bump.
>>
If we get 20 unique first and last names, we can cross them to get 400 names. But some of them will inevitably be horrible, so we can throw in extra. So give me sporty names and I'll mash them together.

I'll start.

First names:
Strong
Thick
Apple
Fast
Quick
Power
[any color]
Rainbow
Safe
Big
Long
Bulky
Tricky

Last names:
Wall
Blur
Skull
Skin
Throw
Tackle
Runner
Catch
Sprint
Play
Apple
Crash
Dash
Flash
Smash
>>
>>29820694
You do enough of this I can just remake the first and last names text files and let the game generate them all and just edit the remainder.
>>
>Be First Down.
>Today is your first day as a Manehattan Zephyr!
>Your so neverous and excited you can barely handle yourself.
>Currently flying to the Zephyr's training camp, you can't keep a big, stupid grin from forming on your face as the facility appears in the distance.
>It's nestled on the outskirts of the city, and since its not too awful far from where you live, you thought flying there would be a good idea.
>It wasn't.
>You were never the strongest flier.
>As far as pegasi go, you are actually pretty bad.
>Due to some sort of birth defect, your wings were slightly smaller than normal and have damaged nerve ending on top of that.
>It makes your wings hard to control and the muscles get exhausted a lot quicker during flights.
>Still, flying was quicker than walking.
>You felt you could make the trip and get a warm up in before camp today, but your kind of regretting that decision now.
>Incidentally, this wing defect is the reason you play hoofballl.
>Thunderball was your first sport of choice as a wee filly, just like dear old dad wanted.
>But, the bad wings kept that dream from taking flight.
>So, you turned to hoofball!
>Your lived on the ground; and still does.
>Your unicorn and earth pony friends got you interested and you became involved with a pee-wee team.
>You fondly remember your first hoofball game:
>What you lack in flight you make up for in running speed.
>Everytime you had the ball in your little hooves, you ran it for a first down or a touchdown, always gaining so many yards each play.
>You ran the ball for so many yards that game you broke the team record.
>You also got your cutie mark: a spiraling hoofball breaking out of cloud cover.
>>
>>29815414
Oh hey, I've got a few names from the green you can use. One of them is for a griffon. I'm sure you can guess which one it is:
Chock Block
Gyn Tackle
Zone Blitz
Phoebe Bronzewing
Gunner
Moonlight Charge
Air Raid
Boot Leg
>>
>>29822077
I hope it's the obvious one.

These all Zephyrs players?
>>
>>29822085
It's Phoebe

And yee
>>
>>29822095
Cool.

I can figure out most of their positions, a few I cannot.

But I'm sure you'll put them in positions anyways.
>>
>>29822102
Do you want me to list their positions?
I figured I'd give you the freedom to put them where you wanted them, story aside.
>>
>>29822119
Oh, shit, yeah. I can do that, I just didn't want to step on the story.
>>
>>29822128
If you want to keep it canon to the story that's cool. I'll just go ahead and list em:
Chock Block (O-Line)
Gyn Tackle (D-Line)
Zone Blitz (Linebacker)
Phoebe Bronzewing (Linebacker)
Gunner (Wide Receiver)
Moonlight Charge (Tight End)
Air Raid (Quarterback)
Boot Leg (Quarterback)
>>
>>29822154
For a weird second, I thought boot leg was the kicker or punter, haha.
>>
>>29818315
Ay
>>
>>29822180
He almost was, but then I found out Bootleg is apparently slang for a quarterback predisposed to trick plays.
>>
>>29823092
Awesome.

Seems like the backup to me.
>>
>>29818268
Still thinking about writing that green anon?
>>
>>29756615
Canterlot Cucks
Manehattan Milfs
Appleloosa Assworship
Vanhoover Voyeurs
Fillydelphia Faggots
>>
>>29823739
He is. Air Raid is the primary and she prefers to pass the ball.
>>
>>29823821
yes, I'm here
fuck, I have to wait longer
>>
>>29824942
Got it.
>>
File: IMG_0681.png (140KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0681.png
140KB, 1000x1000px
Twily is a cheesehead
>>
>>29826856
absolutely fucking not
if she really is, I will have to kill myself
cheeseheads can go fuck themselves
>>
>>29824942
Got all the mentioned Zephyrs done.

Just gotta work more now.
>>
>>29826914
Nice dude.
Can't wait to see the teams completed.
I'll try to come up with some more general names to throw your way.
>>
>>29756615
Fillydelphia Filly Fondlers
>>
>>29827053
Yeah, right now I really haven't finished any sort of team, but... I'm slowly working. Haven't changed any stats either, don't think I will, actually.

I mean I could attempt to rig, but it wouldn't be as fun.
>>
>>29827103
I wouldn't worry about it. Those stats seem to work themselves out pretty well.
I'd rather you have fun with this league thing than micro manage stats and stuff.
>>
>>29826866
What if she's a Pats fan?
>>
>>29820694
More names.

First:
Red
Blue
Yellow
Green
Pink
Purple
Orange
Teal
White
Bright
Light
Crimson
Cerulean
Cherry
Berry
Grape
Pear
Tough
Strong

Last:
Rush
Guard
Hooves
Legs
Defense
Offense
Crush

With all those colors and fruit, along with any others you can think of, you should have no trouble coming up with 400 decent names. Note that you can also use fruit in the last name. But if you need more, just say so.
>>
>>29829233
Now the question is, let the game just randomly assign names, causing a probable redraft or... I just pick and choose.

Actually, I got an idea.
>>
>>29829682
I can write a little program to generate all possible combinations and we could weed out the crappy ones, if helps you out.
>>29829682
>>
>>29829700
Dubs. But, sounds a lot better than me just using two random name selectors for it.
>>
Eventually, I will be ready.

I'm going to slam some canons into the sim probably tomorrow.
>>
>>29756615
Canterlot Pinks
Manehattan Balefires
Appleoosa Slavers
Vanhoover Raiders
Fillydelphia Red Eyes
and the
Cloudsdale Sky Bandits
>>
>>29830189
>Sky Bandits
>not Pegawaifus
the Enclave did nothing wrong
>>
Idea for a green: Spike gets a job as batboy for Canterlot's hoofball team.
>>
>>29831313
But hoofball is the equivalent of football, not baseball. Baseball doesn't need a name change.
>>
>>29756615
>Anon summons NFL legends via magic and wins the Equus Superb Owl
>>
Bump in hopes of more sports.
>>
File: IMG_0682.png (252KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0682.png
252KB, 1024x1024px
Could Glimmer play for the Cowboys?
>>
>>29832878
She might not even be ready to play for the Ponyville Elements.
>>
>>29832944
Maybe not. She doesn't seem the athletic type.
She does look eager to play though.
>>
>>29756615
Canterlot Cumshots
Manehattan Milkers
Appleoosa Ass Eaters
Vanhoover Voyeurs
Fillydelphia [Redacted]
>>
>>29832878
The browns wouldn't even take her
>>
>>29756615
Vanhoover Stripeskins.
Canterlot Chargers.
Appleoosa Braves
Fillydelphia Strokers
Manehattan Reds
>>
>>29833742
o u c h
u
c
h
>>
File: IMG_0683.jpg (259KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0683.jpg
259KB, 1280x853px
Bro bonding time bump.
>>
>>29822028
>What a glorious day that was.
>Ah memories...
>And another glorious day will added to them after today!
>You glide down and make your landing outside the Zephyr's training complex.
>It's a trio of buildings situated across the river from Manehattan.
>They are constructed of concrete and steel, just like their counterparts across the river.
>There is also an open hoofball field and a one story red brick building on the backside of the facility that don't match the style of the rest of the complex.
>They must be older than the other two structures.
>You touchdown in front of the biggest, most official building of the lot.
>The letter explained that you needed to come early to sign your contract and some paper work before the first practice of the off season.
>You made sure to arrive early so you could get your stuff signed first, before the other new recruits showed up.
>After taking a breather for a minute, you head on inside.
>The foyer is completely empty, devoid of any activity this early in the morning.
>The only pony present is a receptionist at the front desk; a light green unicorn with a blue mane in a stereotypical secretary bun.
>She notices you as you walk to the counter.
>"Good morning Miss! How can I help you this morning?"
"I'm here for off season training. I need to meet the coach and manager to sign some paperwork?"
>"Oh! You must be one of the new players. Let me check my appointments book."
>She levitates a big red and blue book out from under the desk and opens it to today's date
>Skimming through it she stops at a set of names.
>"Ah yes, here we go. And may I get your name please?
"First Down."
>She giggles a little, "How appropriate."
>She closes the book and levitates it back under the desk.
>"I saw your name with the others Miss Down. Your a bit early, but the coach should be available for your visit."
"Terrific! Where can I find him?"
>>
>>29835910
>"He's in his office. Up the stairs, down the hallway, third door on the left, right by the water fountain."
"Cool. Thank you ma'm."
>She gives you a warm smile, "Of course Miss Down. If you need anything, I'll be right here."
>You thank her and head up the large foyer staircase, straight to the coaches office.
>Sure enough, you find his door.
>It's marked with a bronze name plate etched with his name: Coach Gridiron.
>The butterflies in your stomach come back again as you stand there.
>Your about to meet the coach of your hoofball icons!
>That feeling of excitement and nausea grows as the weight of the occasion really hits you.
>Your about to sign on to play for the EHL! Play for the Manehattan Zephyrs! YOUR TEAM!
>You dance in place and almost squeal in anticipation.
>But you get a hold of yourself.
>There's no reason to be nervous Downey, your practically already on the team. Just go in there, meet the coach, and sign some stuff to make it official.
>You check over yourself and your bag as you make sure your presentable.
>You take a deep breath and knock on the door.
>"Yeah? Come in."
>A masculine voice answers your knock.
>You open the door and see the stallion himself sitting behind a desk, with stacks of paperwork and a large planner.
>He's got a silver coat and a crop cut red-orange mane.
>At your entry, he looks up and smiles.
>"Ah, First Down. So glad to see you come out here so early."
>Oh gosh. Oh Celestia! He remembers you!
>A grin breaks out on your face as he reaches for a hoofshake.
>You eagerly grab it and give a firm shake.
>"Heh, I see someone is excited to be here."
"Oh sir, you have no idea. I'm literally living a dream right now!"
>"Oh I know that feeling alright. How about you take a seat before you rip my leg off, eh?"
>You come out of your reverie and see your still vigorously shaking the poor stallion's hoof. You immediately let go.
"Oh! I'm so sorry sir!"
>He merely laughs it of and beckons you to take a seat.
>>
>>29836041
I'm afraid posting will be short and likely infrequent again, as I've got a busy week ahead of me.
>>
File: 1487976688862.jpg (70KB, 680x476px) Image search: [Google]
1487976688862.jpg
70KB, 680x476px
>>29825050
ok finally
this took way too long

>you be Top Boss
>You are the owner of the greatest Hoofball franchise that ever existed
>Well, you like to think of it as such
>You are the proud owner of the Canterlot Royals
>Your club has a rich history, and a good number of Hoof Bowls to its name
>Unfortunately, in recent years, your team hasn't been doing so great
>You're on your third coach in five seasons
>Your GM hasn't been the best at Free Agency signings as of late
>Not to mention that most of his Academy Picks have been complete busts
>The last season that your team played was a complete train wreck
>Once upon a time, it was a tradition for the Royal Sisters to attend your team's home games.
>Once
>This season, they stopped showing up after the home opener
>Which wasn't actually that bad, mind you
>But it's /almost/ as if they already knew just how bad the next home game would be
>And the one after that
>And the next four after that.
>As if it wasn't obvious enough, you were in a bit of a rough spot.
>To top it all off, your team hadn't beaten those damn Zephyrs in seven years
>Seven
>Years
>This is probably what kept you up at night the most.
>That old smug rat who calls himself "Stacked Bit" never let you forget it
>The owner of the Manehattan Zephyrs had been your rival for years before you had both bought the most spiteful rival hoofball teams in Equestria.
>You had both grown up as neighbors, which is where your strife with him started
>How fitting was it that you were both now the most famous rivals in Equestria?
>Princess Twilight didn't care much for your famous and bitter clash, on account for the fact that it did cause quite a bit of derision amongst ponies sometimes
>Whenever you met with her, which admittedly wasn't too often, you and he halfheartedly explained that it was all in good fun
>You could tell that she didn't buy it, but that she pretended to in order to get on with it.
>>
>>29756615
>Anon gets cable because lul magic
>Invites m6 over on sundays to watch the game
>Game progresses with Anon otherwise keeping his enthusiasm to normal levels
>'Shoot' he says on an interception
>'Dang' when a field goal is missed
>"Heh, and here we thought humans had a competitive streak, Anon."
>"We're glad to see the human sport of football is about camaraderie, teamwork an-"
>'WHAT THE FUCK, ASSHOLE, THROW THE FUCKING FLAG!!'
>"A-anon, it's j-just a game, remember?"
>'AH GODFUCKING DAM-, CAN ANY OF YOU ASSHOLES TACKLE?!!! FUCK, MAN!'
>>
File: Hondo_Flanks_ID_S4E23.png (56KB, 200x234px) Image search: [Google]
Hondo_Flanks_ID_S4E23.png
56KB, 200x234px
>>29836053
>You knew that Twilight didn't even care much for your team, even though she was from Canterlot herself
>No, she likes the Ponyville Elements.
>Your team also has a minor rivalry with Ponyville for really that exact reason
>The Royals haven't beaten the Elements for an astounding 15 seasons in a row, though
>If it wasn't any more obvious, you were in a bad spot
>Your team was losing favor amongst the Canterlot Elite, whose once favorite pastime was going to Royals games, and seeing them beat the Zephyrs.
>More than a few sponsors have threatened to pull out if you didn't make a change quickly
>This offseason, you had had multiple meetings on the subject
>Nothing much came from your employees in the way of ideas
>What were you going to do?

>One day, you're sulking about your team's situation at a Wonderbolts performance
>A few of your regular fans are there, some of them talk to you
>they have mixed things to say
>Nonetheless, you need to do something
>You're sure that the amount of time you spend worrying about your work is unhealthy
>But when any of your friends or family raise the issue, you simply use your team's absolute horrid position as an excuse
>You're looking around the crowd when you spot a familiar mare
>She's got a curly purple mane, blue eyes, and three diamonds for her Cutie Mark
>She owns three dress shops, and has helped save Equestria countless times.
>None other than Rarity is sitting a few rows away from you
>She's sitting with her dad, who you happen to know very well
>It's Hondo Flanks, the legendary quarterback of one of the greatest hoofball teams in Equestrian history
>Three time Hoof Bowl champion, and Hoof Bowl MVP of each
>Father to one of the Elements of Harmony
>And a surprisingly fast talker, for whatever reason
>It helped a lot with his infamous Hard Count.
>It's a shame that his daughter didn't appreciate the sport of Hoofball much, there's so much she could've learned from him
>Or so most ponies thought
>>
>>29836176
that's all for now, more later
pastebin:
https://pastebin.com/hsMdh9a3
https://pastebin.com/fvu0Xcj4

updates may or may not be few and far between most of the time, I'm more busy than i would like
pls don't hate me
>>
Both the First Down and Top Boss greens are really good so far.

If they progress into a crossover, that'd be the hypest thing of all time.
>>
>>29836256
desu i was actually thinking about that
i'm >>29836205 btw
Just in case, i can say right now that my green could begin in the same offseason that the other one starts in
just in case
>>
>>29836323
It's kinda up to the First Down writer, too, to reconcile with ideas in your green, such as the Royal-Zephyr rivalry.
>>
>>29836456
I actually implemented that rivalry because it was discussed in this thread as being there
so I included it
but yeah, to the anon who is writing the First Down green, it's up to you.
>>
It's hoofball sim anon, not much work done today to be honest.

Been just a brainstorming session more or less.
>>
>>29836323
>>29836518
>>29836456
I'm totally down for our stories to be in the same canon. I think it would be really neat.
I was also thinking about this when you posted your green, and I'm glad y'all were thinking the same thing.
>>
I know this is off-topic, but I might make a boxing thread.

Maybe Spike meets a famous boxer named Sugarcube Robinson.
>>
>>29837743
Maybe after this thread hits bump limit, we can turn it into an all-around pony sports thread. It seems some people wanted to talk baseball here, so this would suit them too.
>>
>>29838385
I would be down for that.
Equestrian Sports Thread or something
>>
>>29838385

Sounds good.
>>
Crossover?

I can't wait for the simulation to go and it ends up having Canterlot winning and I can be like.

Welp, this is the AU where Canterlot wins.

Course, making hoofball pones.
>>
>>29839557
I noticed there is a history tab for the players and team info for teams.
Are they just fluff or do they add to the mechanics in some way?
>>
>>29841347
Game is capable of running a franchise, so player history is based on trades/stats/injuries.

Team info is basically where you can edit the team colors and team owners/coaches, add images, stuff like that.
>>
>>29820694
>>29829233
>>29821954
>>29829682
>>29829700
>>29829710
I may have gone and generated 800 names.

https://pastebin.com/2RCTmeBG

Got any ideas on how to weed out the dumb ones? I can think of some obvious ones like "Apple Apple," and duplicates like "Rainbow Dash." But, like you, I don't want to sift through 800 names.

If there are any particular first or last names you completely hate, I can throw them out. Or, if there are any first/last names you really want, I can add them in.

Also, if you would like to see them organized by last name, I can arrange that.
>>
Well, I'm trying to think about the general constant of what the names would fit, position-wise.

I mean, Kicker and Punt both obviously cover their positions, but you can put in Leg and Hooves into there too, but Leg and Hooves can fit into any sort of running or blocking based position.
>>
>>29841608
Bleh, I meant to reply to you with >>29841660
>>
>>29841660
>>29841669
Legs could also be a runner of any kind. Hooves could be anything, really. Ponies throw, catch, kick, and hold the ball with their hooves.

I picked names that could work for several positions. So you could be pretty loose with them.
>>
>>29841799
Yeah, I know, it's quite something.

I noticed there's also some free agents to name, so, that's also a thing.
>>
>>29842051
I suppose you could generalize a lot of linespony names. Anything having to do with strength would go there. Speed could go for safeties, cornerbacks, runningbacks, receivers, or even some quarterbacks.

Apples or any other fruit names, you could put anywhere, really.
>>
File: IMG_0686.png (216KB, 765x990px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0686.png
216KB, 765x990px
>>
>>29843939
>>
>>29842999
I could see Luna being a fan of hoofball. She relates the game to armored ponies on a field of battle, like in olden times before she was banished.
>>
Are Rarity's Royals and Downey's Zephyrs going to have a showdown? It would be super hype, but it would also destroy my heart.
>>
>>29844742
Does she want to be reminded of those times, though? Perhaps she prefers quiet and peace and night.

Olympic figure skating might be more her speed.
>>
>>29845911
You might be on to something.
She could be a fan of Olympic style sports and competitions too? The classics?
>>
Sorry to keep talking about baseball, but in my Spike becomes a batboy story, I'm thinking about naming the players after famous baseball players. For example, naming one Canterlot player Ken (After Ken Griffey Jr).
>>
>>29846737
You could get some good, if cringy, horse pun names
>>
>>29846923

You mean like have horse puns on names of real life baseball players?

Would that be better?
>>
>>29846967
Horse pun names based on the real names.
>>
Is this what hoofball is like?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8KzPirIQkPQ
>>
>>29847016

OK, got one: Mickey Manege (After Mantle).
>>
>>29846737
Ken Griffon Jr.

He is a griffon.

Obviously.
>>
>>29768616
>That's like saying that the "Redskins" are offensive.
That's like saying "nigger" is offensive.
>>
>>29847228
Shut up, nobody likes you
>>
>>29847024
Your on the money anon.
>>
>>29847175

OK, thanks. I'll use that.
>>
>>29847175

And he's under a lot of pressure because his father was a great baseball player.
>>
>>29848954
>>29849311
Griffons are accepted in pony baseball, right?
>>
>>29849968
>griffon version of jackie robinson
>>
>>29849976
I'd watch a movie about that.
>>
One of the logo anons here.
How do I go about digitizing the logos I drew on paper? Do I have to recreate them in photoshop or gimp or something?
>>
>>29849968

Gabby was allowed to play baseball, so probably.
>>
>>29850800
Well sure she is NOW, but what about when Jackie Griffonson was playing?
>>
>>29851560

Someone could write about it.
>>
>>29768168
I want to tackle Rarity and grope her while she's down
>>
File: violence.gif (2MB, 488x320px) Image search: [Google]
violence.gif
2MB, 488x320px
>>29852468
I think she'd tear you apart if you did that.
>>
>>29853940
Probably, but I'd be ok with that.
>>
>>29851796
I would consider it, but I'm not enough of a baseball fan to do it justice.
>>
Eh
>>
Who's going to win the Equestrian Superbowl this year?
>>
Spike finds out some of the players are taking amphetamines. What happens?
>>
>>29855433
It's hard to say, but
[spoilers]Manehattan Zephyrs all the way[/spoilers]
>>
>>29853940
>mfw I can now see Rarity as one of the best defensive players in hoofball
>>
How did Rarity become the most talked-about pony in this thread? I'd have thought it'd be Applejack or Rainbow Dash, but AJ doesn't have nearly as many mentions as Rarity, and RD hasn't even been mentioned.
>>
>>29855768
They threaten to use him as the ball if he tells anyone
>>
>>29856215
It's just amusing to think of prim and proper Rarity as a hoofball fan; and even funnier to imagine her playing the rough and tumble sport.
>>
>>29856215
>>29856414
that and it's literally her father's cutie mark
>>
I'm still for Rarity as QB.
>>
It seems Rarity is set as quarterback. What positions would the rest of the Mane 6 play?
>>
>>29858999
RD would be receiver, I'd say. Her speed and agility would let her slip past the line. I guess she could be runningback, too, but I think she'd be better at long passes.

AJ would be offensive line. Her strong back legs would help her keep her place. She'd be hard to get past. The QB would be safe with her.

Twilight would make a good kicker, I bet. She'd know how to put just the right power at just the right angle. She could also be QB. If she can learn how to run by reading a book, I bet she could learn how to throw, and she could no doubt learn tactics.

Pinkie would be a better runningback than RD, probably. Mad jukes. Imagine her on the return after a punt.

Fluttershy cannot play hoofball. The only role she could perceivably play is kicker, because it involves the least amount of contact. But I bet she'd have a weak kick. She can be on the bench and cheer for everyone else.
>>
>>29859323
I'd put AJ at RB or FB instead of OL.

Pinkie seems to be better suited for distracting at Tight End.
>>
>>29859365
Hmm... yeah, you're right. AJ can run, too. It'd be a shame to waste that.

It just so happens that all of them are suited to an offensive position.

...but would they all be on the same team? With Rarity on the Royals, who would follow suit? Seems to me the rest would outright stay on the Elements.
>>
>>29859872
I'm really just putting them all on the Elements for the hoofball simulation.
>>
>>29859888
Oh, for the simulation. Yeah, that makes sense. Are you going to be using any other canon characters on any teams? Big Mac? Braeburn? Perhaps even Gilda?
>>
>>29859988
Big Mac's running OL.

Braeburn's going to be on the Appleoosa team.

Gilda I might throw into Cloudsdale.
>>
>>29860012
I'll try to think of some background ponies/secondary characters that might feasibly play hoofball. That way, all the teams that aren't the Elements will be a little less boring. For now, I can think of Hayseed Turniptruck. Does he live in Canterlot? There's also any of the Wonderbolts, including the reserves.

Maybe you can find the names of the bulkier unicorns that show up in Best Night Ever and put them on Canterlot, too.
>>
>>29860054
Funny thing is, I was just gonna dump as many canons as I could, even if the pony isn't super strong, there's positions for it.

I got Fluttershy as the Kicker, that's kinda what I'm going for. I was gonna make her the worst player on the Elements so she would probably not play, but... that would've been something to be salty about.
>>
>>29860081
Maybe it turns out Flutters has kind of a knack for it, like with Buckball.

I'd like to see a way to reconcile that hoofball league with canon. It'd be something utterly silly, of course.
>>
>>29860118
I'm not tweaking anyone's stats so... who even knows.

I feel if I do, it'd be less entertaining.

Luckily a number of the M6 have decent to good stats.
>>
File: IMG_0688.jpg (1001KB, 1500x1368px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0688.jpg
1001KB, 1500x1368px
>>29860081
Aw come on coach. Look at her!
She may not best the toughest
Or the strongest
Or fastest
...or good
But she's got heart!
Put her in coach, just one play!
One play is all she needs coach!
Just put her in the game, you won't regret it... I swear.
>>
What if Spike tries to get Twilight into hoofball, but she cares more about the statistics than the game itself?
>>
>>29863093
>Twilight is a fantasy hoofball nerd
Yep. I can see it.
>>
>>29863117

Spike and Big Mac compete for the best fantasy hoofball team, but Twilight turns out to have the best team thanks to her use of sabermetrics.
>>
>>29862149
... Fine, she can be starting kicker.
>>
>>29862149
>>29863211
I care about the Elements - I say if she isn't good enough, she goes back to the bench!

>>29863117
Twilight would destroy every fantasy league once she learns it's about statistics, not wizardry. She's probably banned.

>She overhears Spike and Mac talking about Fantasy Hoofball
>She jumps in the conversation, excited about the prospect of hoofball with wizards and elfponies.
>They tell her it's about player statistics
>She gets even more excited
>>
So the post limit is going to be hit soon. which is a huge surprise to me
Is an anon going to make a new thread after this one ends?
What should we call it?
>>
>>29863972
I guess I will, unless original OP wants to. Anyone got a good OP image for a sports thread?

I say we just call it "Equestrian Sports Thread" or something like that. I don't really want to call it a general. It is too early to call it that. And who knows if it'd even be a """permanent"" general - it's just a long-lasting thread. Also, generals have a bad reputation.

Might start making pastebins for the ongoing greens, too. I'd post those in the first reply of the thread, because I think excessive links in the OP is an eyesore in the catalog.
>>
>>29863211
Can her number be 0 or 00?
>>
What would be the most popular sport in Equestria?
>>
>>29859872
What about RD on the Cloudsdale... what was it, Chargers or Gladiators?
>>
>>29864404
I tried, can't do 0 or 00 in the sim.
>>
Rainbow Dash is upset because her team, Cloudsdale, isn't doing well.
>>
>>29863972

OP here. I'm just as surprised as you are.
>>
Needs new topic.

Hoofball Simulation anon demands it.

MY PROJECT.
>>
Why is this thread still up

I've been seeing it in the catalog for several weeks. How can you keep up discussion of sports team names for this long, holy shit
>>
>>29866479
Green texts of hoofball games.

Guy making Hoofball simulation league.

General who would play where and what position conversation.
>>
thank god i'm back and holy shit this thread is still up
and we're approaching bump limit, too
well, why not finish this thread off with some green now that i'm back, shall we?
be prepared for some mild feels

>Rarity actually did learn a lot about hoofball from her father
>Not many ponies knew, but Hondo, Rarity, and Rarity's mother, Cookie Crumbles, kept a closely guarded secret about Rarity's past
>Once upon a time, when Rarity was still barely a moon old, Hondo was still playing with the Royals
>He ended up retiring as soon as she got a bit older, when fatherhood became more demanding of him
>After that, though, he taught her all that he could about Hoofball
>It helped that she became an avid fan of Hoofball, eating up whatever he taught her.
>You remember seeing the two at quite a lot of Royals home games for many moons
>Even Cookie Crumbles went along with sometimes
>This continued until Cookie was in foal with her second filly, Sweetie Belle.
>It was then that a couple of Cookie's friends from Canterlot convinced her to convince Rarity to "begin to pursue more ladylike interests"
>Cookie didn't want to do it at first, because she loved seeing her husband and daughter happy together and enjoying something that they both loved
>However, her friends argued that Rarity's Hoofball fandom could cause her to be a bad role model as Sweetie Belle's older sister
>Cookie dismissed this notion as ridiculous at first, but was eventually convinced by other means.
>Conveniently, Rarity had also always had a love for fashion, so it wasn't too hard for Cookie to nudge Rarity into clothing design
>The hard part was convincing Rarity to give up Hoofball
>When Hondo caught wind of what Cookie was trying to do, he fought her vehemently over it
>The couple ended fighting over the issue many a time before the birth of Sweetie Belle
>But about a week before the day finally came, the three finally came to an agreement
>>
>>29866869
wait shit fuck
I fucked that up
I'll fix it in the pastebin version
goddamn, the spaghetti is just flowing from my pockets right now
>>
>>29866869
>Rarity was to give up and hide any interest she had in Hoofball, and instead focus on clothing fashion and design
>Hondo was to never mention Rarity's hoofball fandom, especially not to Sweetie Belle
>Cookie was not to talk further with her friends in Canterlot, who had convinced her to do all of this in the first place, about the issue.
>After that, their family wasn't the same again
>Sweetie Belle came, and the three of them almost slipped up a few times on the Hoofball issue
>Rarity almost forgot about her passion for the sport at times, while at others, it made her heartsick that she couldn't delve into her once-favorite hobby
>She kept up her ladylike appearance, though
>Hondo's and Cookie's marriage was never the same after that, and you honestly felt sorry for them
>And yet time went by anyway
>Sweetie began going to school, Rarity opened her own dress shop, and Hondo and Cookie moved back to Canterlot
>Some time after that, Twilight showed up in Ponyville
>Rarity went along with her on the fateful night of that year's Summer Sun Celebration, and the rest is history
>You remember that Ponyville got their EHL team soon after that historic event.
>The Royals beat the brand new Ponyville Elements for the first and only time in the history of the rivalry that year.
>You remember going to that game
>You remember seeing Hondo at that game, with Cookie and Sweetie in tow.
>You remember seeing Rarity at that game, sitting not with her father, but with her new friends.
>You remember seeing her looking around the stadium, looking for her father, knowing that he would be in attendance
>You remember seeing the two exchange a knowing, sad glance with each other before continuing to watch the game
>You remember seeing Rarity trying so hard to suppress her feelings about the game (which, to be fair, was a very exciting and close game), almost slipping a few times.

>So yes, Rarity did know quite a bit more about Hoofball than she let on.
"Wait a minute..."
>>
>>29867101
>You got an idea
>A brilliant idea
>it was pretty damn risky, you had to admit
>But if you pulled it off, it could be very well worth it
>You could save a friend's family, as well as your Hoofball team, at the same time.
>There weren't any other choices, so you had to do it.
>You got up, turned around, and hiked up the stairs towards the exit, near where Hondo and Rarity were seated.
>Making sure to lazily glance around, you pretend to spot the two of them by surprise.
"Oh, hey! If it isn't my old friend Hondo Flanks, and his oh so beautiful and famous daughter Rarity! How are you two doing today?"
>>
>>29867145
pastebin here
just the last chapter: https://pastebin.com/fvu0Xcj4
the whole thing so far: https://pastebin.com/PG5swM7u
obligatory self-plug: pastebin.com/u/Admiral_Anonymous

hope you enjoyed
>>
New thread
>>29867286
>>29867286
>>29867286

I'll probably pastebin some of these finished greens later.
>>
File: disappoint.gif (1MB, 543x515px) Image search: [Google]
disappoint.gif
1MB, 543x515px
I want to write baseball greens for those anons who like baseball... but I just don't know that sport well enough. But there is lots of hoofball green already.... what to do...
>>
>>29867352
You could probably fit in your green. There's a lot of down time between Top Boss and First Down greens being posted.
>>
>>29867208
How could the Elements beat the Royals for 15 years in a row if the Elements hadn't been formed until after the mane 6 defeated Nightmare Moon?
Thread posts: 490
Thread images: 60

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.