[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The main reason Chrysalis is a threat is her army. Without one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault.jpg (106KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
106KB, 1920x1080px
The main reason Chrysalis is a threat is her army. Without one she's really limited, sure she could make more but then they'd just be turned good as soon as they're used against the good guys and she'd have even more enemies. They've really defanged her, the only real way to make her a threat now would be to either have her get some kind of artifact or find a new spell, which has been done, or get help from another villain.
>>
File: chrysalis spooked.png (890KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
chrysalis spooked.png
890KB, 1280x720px
Now she's basically like a secret agent. She's going to infiltrate and sabotage the good guys.

I could see her trying to ruin the changelings attempts to integrate with ponies and maybe turn them back by disillusioning them from sharing love.

Or if it's going to be personal (mirroring Starlight vs Twilight) trying to ruin Starlight's relationships and turn her evil again.
>>
>>29752613
She has way too much pride to seek help from someone.
She hot humiliated, lost her army and had to flee her home, she is going to make this personal as hell.
She probably has pictures of Starlight on the wall of what cave she is hiding in to throw darts at.
>>
>>29752660
She probably has a Starlight plush she hatefucks and then cuddle-crys with as she remembers the pain and humiliation she suffered.
>>
>>29752991
So she's Helga from Hey Arnold?
>>
Here's one way of depowering her opposition a little bit - the "good" changelings have lost the ability to shape shift.
>>
>>29753015
They probably can, but they just have too now.
>>
>>29752613
>Starlight will turn into an alicorn
>Starlight will have to handle to be a princess
>Starlight will reform Chrysalis and she will then be the student of Starlight
As far as I know the show, that might actually be true.
>>
>>29753044
she can be starlight's personal futa slut
>>
>>29753044
Twilight is the Princess of Friendship. Starlight would the the Princess of Magic.
>>
>>29752641
>turning starlight evil again
well mah boy THAT would be interesting.
>>
>>29753214
>well mah boy THAT would be interesting.
Not really. It would just be a repeat of Discord and Tirek except make less sense. Starlight turned to the good side because despite being batshit insane she still has a sense of morality. Discord turned to the good side because he waifu'd Fluttershy.
>>
>Anon have sex with everypony
>>
REMOVE BUG
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/50368/pest-control
>>
>>29752613
Who is to say that every single changeling was in the castle at that time? Probably most of them, since they would be defending the captured ponies, but I'm sure she had agents infiltrating other places or doing some other task outside of the castle. She shouldn't be completely without an army... unless those stray changelings turn on her, which is quite possible.
>>
>>29753323
Not if it was Chrysalis turning her with magic like she did Shining Armor, and putting Starlight on the other end of the stick when it came to mindfucking for once.
>>
File: 1489960440650.png (148KB, 606x503px) Image search: [Google]
1489960440650.png
148KB, 606x503px
>>29754112
>the other end of the dick when it came to fucking
Ftfy
>>
>>29754112
>Using magic against Starlight Glimmer
>>
>>29754429
Chrysalis has the specific set of skills it would take to get close to someone like Starlight and strike when they're vulnerable.
>>
>>29752613
Chrysalis probably sends like 500 pizzas to Twilights Castle pretending to be Starlight once a month.
>>
File: twilight sparkle dismiss.png (1MB, 1029x956px) Image search: [Google]
twilight sparkle dismiss.png
1MB, 1029x956px
>>29754451
>Spike?
>We're gonna need to invite Cadance again.
>>
>>29754442
>a shapeshifting queen of evil swears vengeance against you
>implying you won't have your guard up 24/7
When one of Starlight's friends starts acting like a cunt for no reason I think she's cotton on to what's happening.

But lets say Chrissy gets close enough to Starlight to use some magic on her. This is what would happen.
>*pow*
>yes fall to my evil spell
>
>wait
>what's happening
>how are you resisting?
>nooooooooooo
>>
File: chrysalis let her in.png (445KB, 1200x1400px) Image search: [Google]
chrysalis let her in.png
445KB, 1200x1400px
>>29754568
She could be aiming for (and possibly engineering) a moment of emotional weakness, and impersonating a friend trying to comfort her. That's where Starlight is vulnerable.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.