[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What episode does this cunt appear in FiM again? She is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 14

What episode does this cunt appear in FiM again? She is a terrible non canon OC
>>
>>29748619
Just tell us the thread you want purged and we'll make sure it gets purged.
>>
File: message to shitposters.png (559KB, 1313x1335px) Image search: [Google]
message to shitposters.png
559KB, 1313x1335px
Oh fuck off already. Stop trying to start your ebin waifu war.

Shimmer is a nice horse and a top tier waifu.
t. glimmerfag
>>
>>29748644
Speaking of waifu wars, does anyone have that screencap that basicly says that OP is a faggot for trying to start a waifu war? It could be really useful in the future.
>>
File: falseflagging faggot.png (120KB, 1865x239px) Image search: [Google]
falseflagging faggot.png
120KB, 1865x239px
>>29748688
I know the one you're thinking of but I don't have it. This one might be handy though.
>>
>>29748699
Thanks anon.
>>
>>29748619
Now that's what I call shitposting
>>
File: 1489790950675.jpg (338KB, 1180x900px) Image search: [Google]
1489790950675.jpg
338KB, 1180x900px
>>29748644
I apologize for the shit you receive.
I personally love Glimmer and I hate that you guys get a bad name due to the Glimmer shitposting.
I don't get why people try to start shit between Shim and Glim fags. There is only one Shimmerfag in our thread that actually hates Glimmer and the rest of us don't mind her.
She's my second favorite.
t. Shimmerfag
>>
File: waifu wars.png (59KB, 1691x170px) Image search: [Google]
waifu wars.png
59KB, 1691x170px
>>29748688
>>29748712
Found the other one. Yuki.la is based
>>
File: 1489288718792.jpg (24KB, 550x673px) Image search: [Google]
1489288718792.jpg
24KB, 550x673px
>>29748755
Thanks, senpai.
>>
File: 1144555.png (800KB, 837x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1144555.png
800KB, 837x1067px
>>29748738
>I don't get why people try to start shit between Shim and Glim fags.
Because of the image >>29748699 posted. They hate both Shimmer and Glimmer so they work to make the board hate them both, and make their fans hate each other.

Personally, I like all the ponies. Yes, even that one.

And I hope we get to see Sunset in FIM. I love her character but don't like the setting/format of EQG, and think she deserves better. That said, I think EQG has way better writers. Season 7/8 being written by the guys handling EQG would be a dream come true.
>>
>>29748755
Much obliged.
>>
>>29748778
The thing about Sunset showing up in FiM, is that the writers are told they have to write the show where any episode could be watched and the viewer would understand everything. If they were to have Shim in an episode, the viewer would have to have seen EG in order to understand the plot of the episode. Unless they make an exception, I don't think she will have an episode soon.
Maybe a cameo like Flash though.
>>
File: 1489616305308.jpg (729KB, 1808x1672px) Image search: [Google]
1489616305308.jpg
729KB, 1808x1672px
Oh, it's that time again. Let's put Glimmerniggers back on their place.
>>
>>29748825
That rule only applied to the early episodes, they have since relaxed it. Otherwise, how to explain Twilight having wings, or the replacement of the tree library for the eyesore castle, or Starlight tagging along?
>>
>>29748855
It's not Glimmerfags, you autist.
It's the same faggots as it's always been except now they use Glimmerfags as a guise they act under to try and put Shim and Glim fags against each other.
You are either an idiot who doesn't understand the bait, or you are a shitposter disguised as a Shimmerfag trying to lit the war from the other side. Just shut the fuck up and go back to eating your tendies.
>>
File: suckitglimmerfags.jpg (99KB, 461x440px) Image search: [Google]
suckitglimmerfags.jpg
99KB, 461x440px
Damn, it feels good to know your waifu is officially counted among the protagonists. Glimmerniggers will never know this feel
>>
>>29748870
I guess those are an exception because they were major changes that were explained in one or two episodes. Having Shimmer in an episode would require the audience to have seen all of EG to understand he plot rather than just having seen past show episodes.
There's a chance, but it's slim. If she does get an episode, it would be in a premiere, finale or just a small cameo.
>>
>>29748882
You aren't a Shimmerfag. Stop trying to start shit.
Glim and Shim fags are pretty cool with each other.
>>
File: 1489873687012.png (460KB, 1320x588px) Image search: [Google]
1489873687012.png
460KB, 1320x588px
>>29748876
It seems I triggered some butthurt already. I understand, I would be very butthurt too if I was a Glimmerfag
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-16-20-10-42.png (263KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-16-20-10-42.png
263KB, 960x540px
>>29748900
Nope.
I'm a Shimmerfag.
There is only one Shimmerfag that hates Starlight and his posting style isn't yours.
Just stop trying to start shit.
>>
File: 1490062224345.jpg (214KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
1490062224345.jpg
214KB, 1024x904px
I find it amusing that the two chucklecucks always show up to say people making these threads are not real glimmerfags/whatever or that they're falseflagging.
All you have to do to know this is blatantly false is to go to websites like derpibooru, here or eqd.
Kek

P.S. Barbie will never be on the show but keep telling us about your fantasies ^:)
>>
>>29748929
>Posts kek
Your post is invalid
>>
>>29748885
>Having Shimmer in an episode would require the audience to have seen all of EG to understand he plot rather than just having seen past show episodes.

You are vastly overestimating the mental capabilities of both the writers and the audience. You really think they care about continuity? What you mentioned implies that they care about quality, but they really don't, the good writers all left. All it takes for Shimmer to appear in the show is for Hasbro to say that she has to. Then the writers will make some bullshit rushed excuse for her to appear and the audience will be like "OMG it's Sunset! Suck it up haters!!!". Even this board will be busy shitting on anti-eqgfags to care about continuity.
>>
>>29748947
But the audience they are writing towards isn't the adults, it's the kids. Hasbro is the one that put that rule in which is why the writers are so restrained on doing stories that carry over between episodes.
If Hasbro gives the OK, then of course it will happen but they are writing for the kids, not us and Hasbro has that rule to make sure the kids understand the plot of each episode.
>>
>>29748929
Barbie is already in the show, we want her gone.

>Kelly Sheridan is a Canadian voice actress based in Vancouver, British Columbia. She has provided numerous voices for cartoons and Japanese anime series. She is best known for being the voice for Barbie in the Barbie film series from 2001 to 2015. She also voiced Sango in the English dub of the anime series InuYasha, Diana Lombard in Martin Mystery, Theresa in Class of the Titans and Starlight Glimmer in My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
>>
>>29748947
But the thing is that neither Hasbro nor the staff have any interest in putting sunset on the show. From the get go she was always meant to be an EqG character. Some fans want her to switch over or have a cameo but the people working on this show have no interest in that. Hell, I bet scitwi has a higher chance to appear on the show.
>>
>>29748967
This whole post is so wrong.
>>
>>29748977
How is it wrong?
>>
>>29748962
>Hasbro is the one that put that rule
As I already said, that rule does not apply anymore, only for the earlier episodes.

>If Hasbro gives the OK
Hasbro does far more than just "give the OK". They're the ones that decide what will happen. The writers merely make the scripts about the ideas Hasbro gives to them, even if the stuff is absurd. The writers have zero creative power.
>>
>>29748644
>top tier waifu
>sunset shimmer

Sure thing, shimmerfag in disguise
>>
>>29748967
>Some fans want her to switch over or have a cameo but the people working on this show have no interest in that

The show staff don't have the power to decide what happens in the show, it's the executive higher-ups that do, and if these perceive that many want Sunset in the show and that this decision will generate a lot of money, they will force the staff to put her in.
>>
>>29748990
>that rule does not apply anymore,
It still does, but they just make exceptions for big changes like the library, Glimmer and Twilight's wings. All of which were only done for you reasons anyway.
>>
File: 1487453742254.png (196KB, 477x378px) Image search: [Google]
1487453742254.png
196KB, 477x378px
>>29749035
Those are just some examples. There are many, many other changes, One simply cannot watch a few S1 episodes and then jump to S6 and expect to understand what's going on. Sunset showing up is literally nothing compared to the stuff they included already. It's not as if Sunset is an obscure character. Every kid and their grandmother knows about EQG these days.
>>
>>29748967
>Hell, I bet scitwi has a higher chance to appear on the show.
No ones likes scitwi, that's why Hasbro prefers to use pony twilight's human form for the EQG minis. Scitwi whole appeal is that she was perceived to be an "early show Twilight" (before she got ruined with the wings and princesshood). But then the LOE movie came out and she lost her appeal.
>>
>>29749028
But that doesn't disprove what I've said.
Hasbro doesn't seem to care all that much about sunset. Hell, her plot was scrapped from Friendship Games in favor of SciTwi by Hasbro's orders.
I think some shimmer fans may be overestimating how much away sunset holds. As I said, you probably have a higher chance of SciTwi being in the show since that's who Hasbro favors but their chances are pretty much non-existent.
>>
>>29749180
Hasbro is only just now realizing how much Shimmer is loved. In the EG mobile game, they made her the guide that leads you through the game. She is appearing on more promotional material and is getting some great merch.
Scitwi is only popular because she rides off of Pony Twilight's popularity.
There is no way in hell they would show Scitwi on the show before Sunset. I don't know what makes you think otherwise but you're an idiot to think that.
>>29749173
Like I stated above, she is only popular because she is riding off of pony Twilight's popularity.
Sunset was self made, is one of the most popular characters and is growing in popularity.
>>
>>29748644
>Shimmer
>horse
>>
>>29749198
Sunset's popular but not Uber, super special tier popular; She's on par with rainbow dash or pinkie pie on the whole.

There's a reason her focus and importance got kicked down a shitton for Legend of everfree.
>>
>>29749180
Sunset's plot in FG was scrapped because it heavily involved pony Twilight, and Hasbro thought it would be too confusing for children to acknowledge two Twilights at the same time. For this very reason,

>probably have a higher chance of SciTwi being in the show
This is something that definitely will never happen. Now this IS something that the target audience would be unable to understand. But the children (which don't see the franchises as separate, nor does Hasbro for that matter), KNOW that Sunset is a pony from Equestria and that she has business to sort out there.
>>
File: ghjd.png (472KB, 988x592px) Image search: [Google]
ghjd.png
472KB, 988x592px
>>29749198
Anon some few games doesn't mean much.
Regardless of what you think of Sci-Twi she's the one favored by Hasbro.
>I don't know what makes you think otherwise but you're an idiot to think that.
Hence why I said their chance for either are non-existent. But I feel if Hasbro wanted for whatever reason put a character from EG I wouldn't be surprised if it's SciTwi.
Anyways it's no more idiotic than thinking Sunset has a fair chance of actually being on the show.

>>29749350
>Sunset's plot in FG was scrapped because it heavily involved pony Twilight, and Hasbro thought it would be too confusing for children
When has anyone said this? IIRC the only parts pony Twilight showed up was in a flashback, that one duet I think. The rest of the homesick plot didn't involve her and that was dropped.
Even ignoring that the fact that SciTwi is gearing up to be the leader and she's an "alicorn" should say a lot.

>This is something that definitely will never happen. Now this IS something that the target audience would be unable to understand. But the children (which don't see the franchises as separate, nor does Hasbro for that matter), KNOW that Sunset is a pony from Equestria and that she has business to sort out there.
Eh, I don't buy it. I'll reguirate what the other guy was saying but you can't introduce Sunset out of the blue. She has no presence in FiM. Absolutely nothing. EqG follows a separate continuation than FiM that's why you never see any characters connected to the main plot there. As far as the business to sort, that has pretty much been dropped I think. If you're referring to the Celestia bit when was the last time Sunset brought up that she missed Celestia? Hell, one of the books mentions that she already keeps in contact with her which I take it to mean it's not going to be brought up ever. Anyways that could easily be resolved in the movies. No need for show's staff to waste their time with a character from a different franchise.
>>
>>29748738
>There is only one Shimmerfag in our thread that actually hates Glimmer
You don't know that, all you know is there is only one Shimmerfag who both hates Glimmer and has severe autism
>>
>>29748619
This thread makes me happy because there are other Anons that like both Sunset and Starlight and want Sunset in the show.
>>
>>29750648
Breh, it's literally one guy.
>>
>>29748894
>Glim and Shim fags are pretty cool with each other.
go fuck yourself
Glimshit is a bad character and anyone who even tolerates her, is a fucking moron
>>
>>29750582
>All these wall of text autism
The term retard doesn't even begin to describe you
>>
>>29750840
>stop liking what I don't like
>>
>>29748619
Very true
>>
I genuinely do not like Sunset Shimmer. I find no redeeming qualities in her. Glim Glam is meh.
>>
>>29751227
Not an argument
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.