[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else wince when you see someone insult your waifu?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

Does anyone else wince when you see someone insult your waifu? I try to shrug it off, but it still hurts to see her get called shit, a whore, a cunt, and so on.
>>
>>29748617
Ask the flutter fags, dash fags, and rara fags.
Once done, acquire an extra thick skin, stop being such an autistic bitch, and realize they're not real and you're stuck in this hell.
With us
>>
>>29748617
no, because while my waifu was based on a character shes also her own pony now with no affiliation to the show character beyond that initial spark.

and no one can change that.
>>
>>29748617
Of course it hurts. But you know what to do: just deal with it. People who post things like that want you to feel insulted. Discard it as just that, an insult or just a shitpost, it means nothing. At the end of the day you know your waifu better than that, and it's your own feelings that matter.
>>
File: sad.png (483KB, 497x732px) Image search: [Google]
sad.png
483KB, 497x732px
>>29748617
At times I physically start crying because of the emotional turmoil.
>>
>>29748617
Mine doesn't get called a whore very much. The only insult she gets called is not canon and a twilight ripoff. But she very rarley gets hated on nowadays anyway.
I think very few people on this board still hate her.

Whenever she does get called any of those names, remember that every character is canonically a virgin unless she had a child. Other than that, there is nothing to prove she had sex.
>>
>>29748846
Just because your waifu gets memed on?
>>
>>29748846
>>>/t/umblr
>>
I want to rip Ponko's anus out
>>
File: 1476413196400.gif (835KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
1476413196400.gif
835KB, 853x480px
I've seen people getting triggered because their waifu is being shipped with other characters, is this a thing now too?
>>
>>29748920
It's called not being a cuck.
It's natural to get angry when you see your waifu kissing someone else.
>>
>>29748617
yes
no matter how many times you tell yourself to shrug it off because you know that it's either just shitty memes or someone just ranting because they have nothing better to do, it still hurts, at least a little bit
It's a good thing that it hurts, though
that's how you know that you still love her, still care about her. Remember that, waifufags.
>>
>>29748943
I don't think there was any official kissing done, except for implied one in LoE, and that one I can understand. But other than that I don't see it.
>>
>>29748951
It's good but to some extent. I remember being legit mad over something like this, like bloodboiling mad. This can't be healthy. But other than that yes, nothing wrong with caring about it.
>>
File: 1486961290078.png (408KB, 1200x573px) Image search: [Google]
1486961290078.png
408KB, 1200x573px
no because i'm not autistic
>>
>>29748617
Yep. Stay strong OP, faggots will be faggots. Just try to stay true to your waifu, and point and laugh
>>
File: [navy seal copypasta].png (339KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
[navy seal copypasta].png
339KB, 1280x720px
>>29748617
I don't give a fuck what you dickless wonders say or think, Hasjew is the one who hates her
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.