[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ultra Fast Pony > Mentally Advanced Series > Friendship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: better.png (36KB, 361x106px) Image search: [Google]
better.png
36KB, 361x106px
Ultra Fast Pony > Mentally Advanced Series > Friendship is Witchcraft

Prove me wrong
>>
>>29739850
None of them have been relevant since 2011 so nobody cares.
>>
>>29739859
MAS has been relevant.
>>
>>29739867
UFP is still being made and still gets a hoot out of me
>>
>>29739850
I believe this will translate from tryhard as:

Literally who > They're doing stick figure cartoons now? > Still has the catchy music despite being in haitus hell
>>
>>29739850
>Ultra Fast Pony
kys
>>
>>29739966
And he's charging patrons for the 40-second randumb stick-figure cartoons too he keeps churning out like garbage.

What the hell?
>>
File: 1479990475260.jpg (106KB, 820x720px) Image search: [Google]
1479990475260.jpg
106KB, 820x720px
>>29739850
StA > UFP > FiW > MAS
>>
>>29739966
>Literally who
Go and check him out. You won't regret it
>>
>>29740001
StA?
>>
>>29740003
I actually just got done sitting through the first episode.

I regret everything, and want my four minutes, thirty nine seconds back.
>>
>neglecting DWK
>>
File: 5.png (907KB, 955x1000px) Image search: [Google]
5.png
907KB, 955x1000px
Scootertrix is pretty good, too.
>>
>>29740015
Eh, humor is subjective then I guess
>>
>>29740010
Scootertrix the Abridged.
>>
>>29740020
It's not an abridged series
>>
>>29740349
Yes it is. Each is prefaced "Totally legit recap" for a reason, and the characters are reinterpreted and recontextualized in the "recaps."
>>
>>29739850
You forgot about Scootertrix the abridge.
>>
>>29739850
you're backwards
>>
>>29739966
>Still has the catchy music despite being in hiatus hell
>despite being in hiatus hell
>hiatus hell
>hiatus
Anon, they're not coming back
>>
>>29739850
>Ultra Fast Pony
Never heard of him before watching, and I could only stand 50 seconds of the voicefag's mouthbreathing into the mic. Literally a shitty parody dub.

>Mentally Advanced Series
Actually pretty good, went in intending to watch one episode, got hooked and watched more than that. Shit art that adds to the comedy. Also Greg Dash.

>Friendship is Witchcraft
The jokes are somewhat hit and miss for me on that first episode. The voicefags don't breathe into the mic.

How do you even fuck up the list this badly? Ultra Fast Pony is just terrible, I didn't even get a giggle out of the jokes. So once again, OP proves that he's the biggest faggot.
>>
>>29739850
FiW had the best songs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atX4wKCimOo
>>
>>29742637
And this one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aY1XpTzLn0A
>>
I never cared for MAS much, but it has gotten better lately.
I really like the RDP series much more and wish they just focused on that instead of coming up with excuses to not do them anymore, but if they are burned out then there is little to do about it and I can accept that.
FiW is God tier and I wish they still got made but I understand why they stopped.

Everything else is, "literally who" tier

But this is like, my opinion
>>
File: 88348235823.jpg (31KB, 456x320px) Image search: [Google]
88348235823.jpg
31KB, 456x320px
>>29740020
He needs to complete his Rainbow Rocks review already.
>>
>>29742860
Also forgot to mention DWKS Totally Legit Recap series. That shit is good as well and does not fall into, "literally who" territory on my radar, he's a lot newer than the others though, I hope he goes back and does some of the other seasons or episodes, but I seem to recall him not being for that somewhere along the line, something about beating a dead horse so I'll just hold out hope he moves forward with the new seasons
>>
>>29742934
I was going to mention DWK thank goodness someone else did.
>>
>>29742934
He said he doesn't want to do earlier seasons because his series' interpretation of the characters is specific to S6+.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.