[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is cadance just a huge slut? what does the "princess of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: slut princess.png (380KB, 840x447px) Image search: [Google]
slut princess.png
380KB, 840x447px
is cadance just a huge slut?
what does the "princess of love" even mean?
>>
File: Mcfucking_kill_yourself.jpg (26KB, 360x261px) Image search: [Google]
Mcfucking_kill_yourself.jpg
26KB, 360x261px
>>29736843
>>
>>29736843
It means it is her job to make sure that as many ponies as possible experience (true) love. Banging every pony on the block would be inefficient, so instead she tries to be the perfect example of part of a loving family. It's the same with Twilight. She spends so much time on Glimglam because she thinks it will create a greater net number of friendships in Equestria.
>>
>>29736843
Love means more than Sex.
>>
>>29736843
Love =/= Sex.

But now, could she be cappable of making a lonely Anon find (true) love?
>>
>>29736905
I think just the thought of someone being the Owner of a Lonely Heart is the reason she became the princess of love in the first place.

That's just what I think.

She can probably accomplish this task
>>
Wait. Is she really the princess of love? I mean, I can see it since Twilight is the Princess of Friendship.

But is she called that anywhere in the show or comics?
>>
>>29737153
pretty sure it's clearly stated in the season 2 finale
>>
>>29736843
For changelings, it means the princess of food.
>>
>>29737153
Yeah, it's been pretty clearly stated. She's ruling the Crystal Empire, but that seems like more and more of a regency every day. When Flurry Heart is old enough she'll take over- a princess born in the Empire is more likely to be accepted by its ponies. Then presumably, Cadance will go back to her love-based duty, acting as a harbinger of love (and sex, presumably) in Equestria.
>>
>>29736843
I'm going to need the full image to answer your question.
>>
>>29736843
It means she will fuck absolutely anything that moves
>>
File: kek.jpg (41KB, 639x355px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
41KB, 639x355px
>>29736843
>He never experianced love.
>>
File: Cadance_Knows.jpg (126KB, 1280x980px) Image search: [Google]
Cadance_Knows.jpg
126KB, 1280x980px
>>
>>29736905
>Ask Cadence how to find love
>"Oh Anon, just be yourself :)"
>>
>>29738156
Ah
>>
File: 1460319263325.png (789KB, 600x846px) Image search: [Google]
1460319263325.png
789KB, 600x846px
>>29738156
People who say that need their face burning off with acid so they can learn the depth of their mistake.
>>
>>29736843
For the brain, love and hate are the same emotion.
>>
>>29738156
>tfw being myself has got me where I am today
a loser with no friends incapable of love
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.