[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This guys jumps into Equestria and saves the little ponies from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: raiden_mgr.jpg (47KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
raiden_mgr.jpg
47KB, 620x350px
This guys jumps into Equestria and saves the little ponies from Queen Chrysalis by slicing her into thousands of tiny pieces. How would they react?
>>
>no hooves
>>
It's time for Jack
To let'er rip!
*BWWWWWAAAAAP*
>>
> killing best queen
Why
>>
File: ElderQueen.jpg (483KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
ElderQueen.jpg
483KB, 1440x900px
>>29733616
Guards! Kill that Warframe and bring me my new flesh!
>>
>>29733616
>"S-s-she’s dead!" Twilight stammers.
>"Impossible" Celestia replies. "This cannot be."
>"It’s the truth. Chrysalis was destroyed by this creature here."
>"Not even Tirek, the greatest evil the world has known would kill anyone."
>"We can’t deny the truth."
>"I guess this call for the ultimate magic. Far greater than any Elements of Harmony."
>Twilight gulped hard. Celestia spoke of the forbidden magic. Magic that could not be undone.
>"Foul creature, take this!" Celestia screams as she invokes the forbidden power.
>A beam struck down from heaven and evaporated the ugly monkey instantly.
>Silence ensues as Celestia bows her head. Hiding her saddened face from view under her mane.
>"It has been done." her sad voice intones.
>"I never thought I would see the power of An Eye For An Eye invoked." Twilight whispers.
>Everyone stands in awe, trying to comprehend what’s just happened.
>After a short while Pinkie Pie realized something had to be done.
>"This is once-in-a-lifetime experience! Especially for the receiver. Let’s celebrate!"
>All the ponies scream "YAY!" and starts dancing because Pinkie’s parties are the best.
>>
>>29735305
Because evil.
>>
>>29733616
I have no idea who the fuck that is.
>>
>>29737190
It's literally in the filename. Expand your horizons.
>>
>>29735413
You know Tirek did kill the tree.

And presumably Tirek and Twilight did try to kill each other if the show had any other rating than TV-Y.
>>
File: 1444697521075.jpg (176KB, 777x600px) Image search: [Google]
1444697521075.jpg
176KB, 777x600px
>>29733616
>>
>>29737343
>Tirek killed a tree
Killed a tree? Seriously.

>And presumably Tirek and Twilight did try to kill each other
You presume too much.
>>
>>29737270
I read the filename. I have no idea who it is.
Lazy OP not giving non-pony shit without context equals shitposting.
>>
File: IMG_1928.png (152KB, 554x230px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1928.png
152KB, 554x230px
He'd be very conspicuous walking around with ponies. What disguise would he wear?
>>
>>29735413
Your doing this wrong, here's how it goes.

>With her few remaining followers, Queen Chrysalis gloats how a single armored monkey could never beat her, and attempts to use her magic.
>Raiden says something badass. (Probably something about cheese or insects.)
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3472Q6kvg0 Starts playing
>Before anypony can even blink Raiden already sliced off Chrysalis' forehoof, spinning through the air and landing several feet away. While Chrysalis shrieks in pain, Raiden moves towards each Changeling.
>With practically lightning speed , Raiden slices each individual Changeling one by one, including the ones charging towards him, cutting them in half horizontally, vertically, and diagonally as if slicing through wind, killing them instantly.
>One more to go.
>Now (mostly) over the shock and pain of losing her forelimb, Chrysalis tries to fire a beam of magic towards the metallic creature in rage.
>Raiden dodges it, jumps on top of her, and suppresses the next one with his hand alone.
>With his foot on her head, and using her jagged horn as a handle, Raiden uses his cyborg strength and rips Chrysalis' horn straight out of her skull.

1/2
>>
File: mane_six_shocked.png (1MB, 8124x3900px) Image search: [Google]
mane_six_shocked.png
1MB, 8124x3900px
2/2

>Now screaming and convulsing on the ground in unbearable pain, Raiden uses this distraction to jump back down behind her and grab her tail. He swings her in circles and launches her what has to be 1,000 feet in the air.
>He runs up a nearby a nearby building for leverage and takes off towards Chrysalis.
>The rest of the world in slow motion, Raiden makes quick work by cleanly cutting her remaining limbs, her head, and finally just slicing wildly through what ever is left of her remaining body.
>The entire time Chrysalis is paralyzed in shock and pain, and can only stare wide eyed as more of her body starts to leave her. The very last thing thing Chrysi can mentally process is him sheathing his sword.
>Chrysalis finally explodes into hundreds of pieces as her body seems to detach all at once.
>The last thing of Chrysalis left intact is her heart, which Raiden grabs and crushes with his bare hand the moment he hits the ground.
>RULES OF NATURE
>Tiny bits and pieces of Changeling rain down behind him shortly after.
>Music stops.
>Raiden turns towards the Mane Six.
>"It looks like I took care of your 'infestation' problem"
>The Mane Six's reactions throughout the entire thing:
>>
>>29739171
>Reddits of Nature
>not A Soul Can't Be Cut
>not I'm My Own Master Now
>not Stains of Time
>not Red Sun
>not It Has To Be This Way
>not literally anything besides RoN
>>
File: pixel boss.gif (186KB, 678x422px) Image search: [Google]
pixel boss.gif
186KB, 678x422px
He runs in circles while spamming light attacks on Chrysalis, and every time he tries to use a heavy attack, he gets 2 hits in before he gets thrown back. Then he repeats the cycle until Chrysalis turns blue, at which point he piroettes twice while slashing at her legs, grabs her by the horn, swings underneath her and dices her up in slow motion while screaming "BULLSEYE!" He does the same for all the other changelings, repeating the phrase each time, rarely saying "DEAD ON" instead.
Meanwhile pic related would just put Chrysalis in a chokehold and fultons her and every other changeling out to mother base, where they decide to join him.
>>
>>29738338
You presume too little.
>>
>>29738718
Nigger, you have the internet. You're no better, so stop acting like it.
>>
File: twilight-sparkle-annoyed.jpg (51KB, 368x360px) Image search: [Google]
twilight-sparkle-annoyed.jpg
51KB, 368x360px
>>29739184
I wasn't aware the song was a "reddit-tier" thing to be hated.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.