[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whatever happened to the anons who donated for the japan tsunami/earthquake

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8

Whatever happened to the anons who donated for the japan tsunami/earthquake charity back in 2011 and bought Faust's 2008 concept art? (except for Derpy who was drawn in 2011)
>>
>>29730596
the tsunami claimed them
>>
File: Faust mane 6.jpg (477KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Faust mane 6.jpg
477KB, 1600x1200px
>>29730596

Still got this looker hanging on my wall. Helps me remember when the show wasn't shit.
>>
>>29730842
The ones for the charity were some solo's of Pegasus Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Applejack, Rainbow Dash and Twilight + Derpy. Never saw a Rarity one or a full group shot.
>>
>>29730842
How much you donated for that? / how did you get that?
>>
Thank you anon for your donation.
from Japan
>>
File: Cr7JUZzUIAAdTtl.jpg large.jpg (79KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
Cr7JUZzUIAAdTtl.jpg large.jpg
79KB, 1024x512px
>>29730842
>>29730952

Got it as part of a trade with her for a plush back in the day.
>>
File: man_sweating.jpg (90KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
man_sweating.jpg
90KB, 853x480px
>>29730981
What plushie was it?
>>
File: Fausticorn plush.jpg (147KB, 772x1034px) Image search: [Google]
Fausticorn plush.jpg
147KB, 772x1034px
>>29731015

Fausticorn plush. We talked quite a bit back in those days. It was nice.
>>
File: business-man-1031755_960_720.jpg (95KB, 960x644px) Image search: [Google]
business-man-1031755_960_720.jpg
95KB, 960x644px
>>29730842
Well I'm jealous and proud. Did you talk casual stuff or favourite episodes/favourite waifu and even behind the scenes/executive mandates?
>>
>>29731096

Mostly casual. She didn't like talking about the show during that time. Said it was due to NDAs and stress related stuff. Only show related stuff I ever heard was about Twilight's future and how it wasn't related to any kind of ascension but more of a scholar/teacher role. And secondly about how Rarity wasn't originally part of the mane 6, but was required by Hasbro since they wanted a more girly pony and how she spun that to be a decent role model.

Apart from that she talked a lot about her charity work and what she was trying to do on that front. Worked with her on a few projects for charity as well to help raise money for animal care and a few other causes.
>>
File: bizarro rarity.jpg (84KB, 990x700px) Image search: [Google]
bizarro rarity.jpg
84KB, 990x700px
>>29731131
I shudder when I imagine what best horse would have been had McCarthy and Dickbag been behind the wheel in the beginning.
>>
File: Triggered.gif (133KB, 311x366px) Image search: [Google]
Triggered.gif
133KB, 311x366px
>>29731534

What else? We'd have gotten SJW Rarity.
>>
>>29730842
That thing could land a few million dollars if an entire group pays for it. But with these /b/tards around here, I doubt anyone even cares anymore.

Dumb dumbs couldn't be arsed to open their flash file when the bible asset leak happened. Plus nobody here visits or is interesting in Equestria Daily as a news site. Sometimes they didn't even discuss the episodes because nobody bothered posting a link to the latest episode.
>>
bump for horse
>>
bump for said missing anons. What happened to that Pinkie Pie with wings concept art?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.