[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The fandom will come back full circle once this comes out. Not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: Itwill.png (2MB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
Itwill.png
2MB, 1500x1125px
The fandom will come back full circle once this comes out. Not as big but there's no denying there will be one final resurgence of life. Please try and prove me wrong.
>>
File: 55218523144.jpg (32KB, 412x430px) Image search: [Google]
55218523144.jpg
32KB, 412x430px
yeah sure whatever WHERE IS MY FUCKING TRAILER
>>
>>29719377
You're prove baseless predictions wrong.
>>
Eh idk, I never left the so called fandom and I plan on seeing this movie
Did the fandom leave? They can suck my dick
>>
File: octavia given up.png (2MB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
octavia given up.png
2MB, 2048x2048px
>>29719377

Kind of a last hurrah if you ask me. We've been in decline since 2013 and the Alicorn Wars.

Might get some new fans after this but nothing real interesting might ever happen again.
>>
File: IMG_1505.jpg (384KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1505.jpg
384KB, 1200x900px
>>29719446
>you are prove baseless predictions wrong
>>
>>29719835
>Might get some new fans after this but nothing real interesting might ever happen again.
Stop caring about the fandom more than you care about the show, nigga

Hell at this point I think new fans are just what this fandom needs, maybe like half of us if that who have been into it for years now are still in love with the horses as we were and many have just considered it yet another thing that has passed them by....well fuck them

Bring on the newfags, I say
>>
>>29719377
It will not. It may generate a degree of interest on the outside, but the majority who will see it are likely to be people already interested in the series/apart of the fandom already.

>>29719849
>Bring on the newfags
They're more than likely to go to EQD or Reddit than come here, and those that do show will have come without having lurked enough to understand how to function in this place.

Furthermore, the newfags may just be fair-weather band-wagoners all the same.
>>
>>(you don't get a (You), as you didn't earn it.)
I think it's time we stop, children, what's that sound? Everybody look what's goin' down.

This fandom's been on life support for years now. Wake up and realize that this shit won't last forever.

Sure, we all like to believe that this ride will never end, but it will. And this goddamn movie will be the final nail in the coffin.
>>
>>29720360
>and those that do show will have come without having lurked enough to understand how to function in this place.
THIS TOWN NEEDS AN ENEMA
>>
>>29719377
When they care more about pushing literally who celebrity cameos instead of actually releasing a damn trailer, my excitement for this is in the negatives.
>>
>>29721284
>my excitement for this is in the negatives
American education
>>
File: IMG_5744.jpg (74KB, 956x631px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5744.jpg
74KB, 956x631px
>>29719377
>prove me wrong
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.