[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to give Trixie a real home so she doesn't have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: image.png (965KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
965KB, 1280x720px
I want to give Trixie a real home so she doesn't have to live in her wagon
>>
>>29718011
TRIXIEFAG ALERT
>>
>>29718011
But where would she cook her meth?
>>
>>29718011
I'd do it, just so I can have her suck my dick every night.
>>
>>29718088
Trixie is 99% pure
>>
>>29718011
She is constantly traveling so she needs a home that she can move with her. She wouldn't have any use for an immobile home.
>>
>>29718101
But she needs to settle down sometime.
And she doesn't even move anymore, she stays in Ponyville because of her friendship with Glim
>>
>>29718097
Well no shit, she is blue.
She makes the best stuff.
>>
Maybe she likes living in her wagon. Did you ever think of that? No, of course you didn't, you selfish fucking prick.
>>
>>29718115
Glim would just beg Twilight to give her a room in the castle.
>>
>>29718124
There is no way in hell that Twi would let Trixie stay in the castle.
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 900x506px
>>29718120
>>
>>29718145
Glim would make those really big puppy eyes at Twilight and make her friends pressure her, the princess of friendship, to do it.
She would be livid but you know she would fucking fold.
Trixie would thank Twilight for being so hospitable, get the squakiest mattress she could afford and bed next to Twilights room.
>>
>>29718234
>Trixie would thank Twilight for being so hospitable,
>Trixie would thank Twilight
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA
>>
>>29718011
I want to give Trixie a real home, rent free cause I have a fetish for women mooching off of me.
>>
File: image.jpg (282KB, 1260x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
282KB, 1260x1024px
>>29718254
>>
>>29718244
>Sqeaky mattress
>Same castle with Glim.
Eee Err Ee Err Ee Err
>>
>>29718011
>YWN give Trixie a real home so she doesn't have to live in her wagon
>>
>>29718270
>The castles crystalline nature allows the sounds to reverberate into Twilights room.
>Every night she has to listen to them scissoring.
>Luna at one point shows up worried about her fellow princess not dreaming, and can hear the commotion on the other side of the wall.
>Fearing intruders or a fight she kicks down the door to the next room.
>There is a lot of screaming.
>>
Twilight probably would let Trixie stay in the castle as long as she does something to help out. Maybe if Glimglam begged enough.
>>
>>29718444
>Twilight says Trixie can stay as long as she pulls her weight.
>A pile of scrolls, five of them are plopped in front of the blue mare.
>Each one has a friendship lesson on them.
>For the respective ponies.
>Glimmer sweats a little.
>>
>>29718254
Wanting to take care of and provide for your woman is not a fetish, it's an inborn instinct in males and a trait that women instinctually find sexually desirable.
>>
File: 1467928508122.png (451KB, 1280x905px) Image search: [Google]
1467928508122.png
451KB, 1280x905px
>>29718011
I'd let her stay on my couch.
>>
>real home
elaborate on what you mean by this. because anything can be a home if youre surrounded by the things you love
>>
File: wedding dress.png (586KB, 1000x968px) Image search: [Google]
wedding dress.png
586KB, 1000x968px
Well don't get any ideas. I've already married her. She even came to the human world just for me.
>>
>>29718634
But Trixie has no one to love
>>
Trixie is a great and powerful Love Pony.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.