[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Sunset the only pony to have such in intense/warm color

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1489041232284.jpg (89KB, 574x636px) Image search: [Google]
1489041232284.jpg
89KB, 574x636px
Why is Sunset the only pony to have such in intense/warm color scheme?
Are her genes recessive?
Are warm colored genes the equivalent of being ginger where it just randomly and rarely appears?
She always tends to stick out in group pictures and in scenes in EG which is probably why they toned her colors down in the sequels.

I can't think of any pony we've seen with the intense hues of red and yellow she has.
It's like she is the daughter of Ronald McDonald.
No offense
>>
>>29705169
she's a proto-twilight, but they wanted her to stand out more
>>
>>29705191
No, don't give me a logical answer.
Give me a /mlp/ answer, faggot.
>>
>>29705200
It would make sense that she has those colors, seeing as she's not real.
>>
File: 1462597576654.png (259KB, 480x446px) Image search: [Google]
1462597576654.png
259KB, 480x446px
Even on the board she stands out whenever anyone uses her pic in the OP. She's like a dot of black on a canvas
>>29705215
Pic related
>>
>>29705169
I think it looks very OC-ish. Not bad for an EQG design, but looks amateur for a pony
>>
File: 1426103980805.gif (1MB, 400x257px) Image search: [Google]
1426103980805.gif
1MB, 400x257px
>>29705224
You asked for a /mlp/ answer.
>>
>>29705302
>I think it looks very OCish
All of the characters Faust didn't make look OCish.
>>
>>29705403
nah, there are some good ones
>>
>>29705200
oh, im sorry, let me rephrase
*clears throat*
its because they want you to know she is best pony and that if you dont think she's best pony, your retarted. shes better at magic than book horse and poochie le ebin shitpost horse. And best if all: its because she's canon!
>>
>>29705484
>your retarded
>>
File: lewd nerd.png (463KB, 812x756px) Image search: [Google]
lewd nerd.png
463KB, 812x756px
>>29705169
But Starlight's boyfriend has one too
Also the color scheme in the OP isn't what Sunset actually looks like; it's fanmade shit
She isn't actually yellow at all aside from the inner part of her cutie mark
>>
>>29705169
Thanks for helping me figure out why I'm passively attracted to Sunset.
Simply looking at her causes my heart to flutter, but not in an forced, autistic waifufaggot way.
It's a subtle ache: the one feeling someone has for someone they love (and have loved for a lone time); it's a longing to be in their presence, for you appreciate their individually and they yours.

Her color scheme projects a homely warmth.
Coupled with a simple yet magnetic voice, I suppose Sunset is a recipe of purity but without naivety, and with experience.

Or her attributes manage to flip some subconscious checkmarks for me.

I'm lonely

/autism
>>
>>29705880
Sounds like waifufaggotry to me.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.