[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ever since I joined the ride, I have spiraled into maladjusted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

Ever since I joined the ride, I have spiraled into maladjusted autism.

I am on the autism spectrum and had to take classes in early adolescence to learn how to interact socially, but on a personal level, I refused to let the neuroatypicality define me and over the next several years analytically and otherwise garnered well-adjusted social behavior. I had many friends, dated, could court attractive women into accelerated intimacy, and so on.

Ever since I joined the ride a few years ago, my latent autism—although I still reject the label—rapidly and consummately manifested as massive social inhibition and maladjustment to the point that on several occasions even people on this board have asked if I am clinically autistic.

The ride transformed me from a well-adjusted, normal individual into one of the most maladjusted persons on this board.

Joining the ride was one of the biggest mistakes of my life.
>>
funny, it had the opposite effect on me
>>
>>29695512
Sucks to be you. Ponies got me a girlfriend.
>>
>>29695512
As a spagooter-spewing asperger-ridden autism myself, nothing has changed
>>
>>29695512
>I am on the autism spectrum and had to take classes in early adolescence to learn how to interact socially
>The ride made me autistic
Sorry buddy but you were already autistic
>>
File: according_to_my_calculations.jpg (53KB, 640x359px) Image search: [Google]
according_to_my_calculations.jpg
53KB, 640x359px
>>
>>29695512
Nice blog man! followed!
>>
File: 1391003784018.jpg (15KB, 450x260px) Image search: [Google]
1391003784018.jpg
15KB, 450x260px
>I have no followers on twitter so I'll post stuff about me in /mlp/!
I don't care, we don't care. Fuck outta here.
>>
>>29695709
>/mlp/ is one person
>>
>>29695809
/mlp/ is a pony obsessed hive mind, timesharing many peoples brains. I though you knew. How did you not know? It's timesharing your brain!

Also, op, you're probably no more autistic, just more self aware and inhibited.
>>
>>29695547
Same, I used to be a real weirdy, then I watched Mlp. Made me realize how much of a weird faggot i was and now I act normally and spend more time being productive.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.