[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will we ever see Flurry Heart become old enough to hang out with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: flurry heart.png (538KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
flurry heart.png
538KB, 750x750px
Will we ever see Flurry Heart become old enough to hang out with the CMC or Spike? Or will she be a permanent baby character?
>>
>>29694726
Permanent baby
>>
>>29694726
If she weren't an alicorn I'd say that she'd be a permanent baby but based on Twilight's growth rate after becoming an alicorn it's possible that she'll grow large enough to be on par, if not bigger than the cmc in the coming episodes
>>
Would you care for her, /mlp/?
>>
>>29694819
Oops, forgot turn off name.
>>
>>29694726
If the series keep running long enough they'll probably have some
time-travel episode to show her in school or at work. But besides that, no.

It would seem Hollywood doesn't allow aging in cartoon characters.
Or the Simpson kids would have shown some aging over the last 30 years.
>>
>>29694726
We'll have to see the Cake twins grow to that point first.
>>
>>29694726
Permanent baby. The royal baby theme sells toys. Also, if Flurry ages, then that means the CMC and Spike would logically age too (unless they use some stupid aging magic on Flurry), and the show unfortunately does not intend for the CMC and Spike to grow.
>>29694781
Twilight grew once: right after she became an alicorn. She hasn't grown since. The season 7 screencap where Twilight "grew" was actually just her stretching.
>>
>>29694819
Definitely yes
>>
File: anon and flurry.png (123KB, 432x539px) Image search: [Google]
anon and flurry.png
123KB, 432x539px
I want to hold her.
>>
File: 1476459824968.png (134KB, 346x429px) Image search: [Google]
1476459824968.png
134KB, 346x429px
>>29694726
She must remain a baby to sell the toys for now, and also it would be the first character to actually physically grow and we can't have that right now. Maybe in S8 or later enough time will pass for her to grow, the CMC to get older, Twilight to turn more alicorny like Luna and so on, that would be an opportunity to give a new spin on the series. Right now there's nothing going on for FH so I guess they'll mostly ignore her for now.
>>
She'll be adult in G5
>>
Of course she won't hang out with the CMC. They're like 10 years older than her
>>
I want her to hang out with Nyx
>>
File: 09.jpg (217KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
09.jpg
217KB, 768x768px
We'll see Rarity's voice slowly degrading.
>>
>>29694726
When she's old enough to 'hang out' like that, the CMC will be well into adulthood and Spike will have several dragonpony babies with Rarity.

There's too big of an age difference.

If anything, she'll be friends with the cake twins and whatever kid Cranky and Matilda have.
>>
File: 1483480851865.png (168KB, 373x372px) Image search: [Google]
1483480851865.png
168KB, 373x372px
>>29696169
Tabitha will die in your lifetime
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.