[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When was the last time you watched an episode? Do you remember

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: the ride.jpg (448KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
the ride.jpg
448KB, 1536x2048px
When was the last time you watched an episode? Do you remember which one it was?
>>
Return of harmony 4yrs ago
>>
>>29691634
A couple weeks ago. Crusaders of the Lost Mark.
>>
>>29691634
tomorrow, today
>>
>>29691634
Week or two probably.
Waiting for next season.
>>
Last night. It's Not Easy Being Breezies.
>>
>>29691634
Amending Fences, this afternoon. That last shot always gets me.
Reminds me why I loved this show in the first place.
I think if the people who have left this fandom see this episode, some of them would come back, at least for a while. This or Saddle Row Review.
>>
>>29691634
season 4 rarity manehatten episode. I havent really picked up any of the newer seasons
>>
Actually been almost two weeks, but it was Pinkie Apple Pie. I normally watch more regularly, but I've been making my way through all of the chapter books over the past few days.
>>
>>29691634
Just now. A Bird In Hoof & Cutie Mark Chronicles. Doing a mini-mare-a-thon leading up to S7
>>
>>29691634
Top Bolt a few days after it aired. Already saw the S6 finale thanks to the leak.
>>
>>29691634
It can't have been any more recent than 2014.
>>
>>29691634
Yesterday, Hurricane Fluttershy.
>>
>>29691634
To Where and Back Again, when it aired. I should rewatch the last couple seasons before the next one starts.

>>29691768
>chapter books
How have those been? I haven't had a chance to sit down and read them, but I want to make time for those too before the next season. I heard the Daring Do collection was pretty good.
>>
File: 233393.gif (3MB, 859x716px) Image search: [Google]
233393.gif
3MB, 859x716px
I think the last episode I watched was the S6 finale when it aired. I'm planning to watch Winter Wrap Up on Monday, since it's the first day of spring.
>>
Cutie Remark. Today. And I still don't get all the time travel nonsense. Was it creating alternative timelines? Or was it all one line?
>>
>>29691634
Last episode I watched was tanks for the memories, that was a few weeks ago.
>>
>>29692964
If it was a different line, zecora would not have said "it is we who should not be"
>>
>>29692984
I feel it depends on the way you look at time travel. You can either look at it as one long line that continuously changes, or different branching off points to alternative timelines.
>>
>>29691634
Season 1 episode 2
>>
>>29691634
Last weekend, Luna Eclipsed.
I'll watch Sisterhooves Social today.
>>
>>29691634
I think it was Top Bolt, but I may have rewatched the finale sometime in October. I rarely watch the show besides on the Saturday they air (or whenever they leak).

If Equestria Girls counts, then that was my most recent MLP. I watched the first movie for the first time sometime in the past couple months.
>>
>>29692673
The first day of spring was on march 1st you filthy american/spic.
>>
File: americans easter.png (7KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
americans easter.png
7KB, 420x420px
>>29693251
>defining seasons by arbitrary dates
>not the position of the sun around the earth
>>
>>29691634
2 days ago. S4 E4
>>
>>29691634
Week and a day ago. Hearth's Warming Tale.
>>
File: Minuette_Filly_ID_S05E12.png (121KB, 370x347px) Image search: [Google]
Minuette_Filly_ID_S05E12.png
121KB, 370x347px
>>29691746
I hear you man, that's a favourite of mine as well. I really appreciate it when the writers remind you that these characters are adults and have to deal with more personal problems than, say, a Dragon.
It was just pretty sweet to see Twi's friends happily remembering their childhood.
Also, It single-handedly made Minuette best background pony
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.