[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>8 seasons >196 episodes The show will have Glimmy for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: image.png (160KB, 675x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
160KB, 675x1024px
>8 seasons
>196 episodes
The show will have Glimmy for longer than it has no Glimmy.
Isn't this exciting!? More happy nervous blush pony learning lessons with best Princess!
>>
>>29689345
Hang me.
>>
>>29689345
>learning lessons
She "graduates" in the first episode of S7. Here's hoping she fucks off the show for good.
>>
File: porkyception.png (297KB, 576x566px) Image search: [Google]
porkyception.png
297KB, 576x566px
>"Buy the Build a Bear Workshop My Little Pony Starlight Glimmer Furry Friend Plush Toy 16" Pink Unicorn! Only $ 79.95! Come on anon, you know you want one!"
>>
File: rarity reading your post.png (254KB, 793x837px) Image search: [Google]
rarity reading your post.png
254KB, 793x837px
196 - 26*6 - 13 = 27
>>
>>29689345
she's a cute pone
>>
File: glimmspamm.jpg (275KB, 793x800px) Image search: [Google]
glimmspamm.jpg
275KB, 793x800px
>>29689345
>>
>>29689369
>Here's hoping she fucks off the show for good.
>implying that she'll not become 6th princess
kek
MLP is Sponhebob tier now. It's so bad that it's "good".
>>
>>29689381
>we could have hit 200 if S3 wasn't dogshit
>>
>>29689407
But being a princess in this show equals to not being relevant to anything but season opener/finale. So that would technically mean we'll see her less in that case. Just look what happened to Twilight. Reduced to a map interpreter and Discord's personal target for mildly annoying remarks.
>>
File: 1489771451072.jpg (177KB, 625x625px) Image search: [Google]
1489771451072.jpg
177KB, 625x625px
>>29689345
>>
Gas all Glimmerfags.
>>
I remember it seeming like a big deal to me when Twilight had been a princess longer than she hadn't. The concept of the show having had Glimmer longer than it hadn't is new to me though. What will the next benchmark era divided be!? Well, I guess the movie and whatever fallout it has on the show.
>>
>>29689345
>8 seasons
> More Glimmy, no shimmy.

This is truly the worst timeline.
>>
>>29689575
Aren't you happy you get Glimmy in eqg as well?
>>
>>29689596
I'd only be satisfied if it meant Shimmy was in the normal series, but nooooo, she's not *canon*.
>>
>>29689677
Why would you want her to be in the show? I mean EQG isn't in a good place right now but judging by S6 Shimmer would be handled just like a Glimmer 1.5 and I for one don't want anything like that. The original cast gets pushed around and away on a whim as is, do we really need another reason to shoehorn something New and Exciting (tm) into the show? Let her be her own thing, it's better that way for both EQG and FiM.
>>
>>29689677
If it makes you feel any better, let it be known that NOTHING is canon. At the same time, EVERYTHING is canon. You have the choice to do whatever you want and make your own decisions with these characters and themes, you don't need to follow the show 100%. Why do you think little girls buy the toys? Because they want to have their own adventures with the characters. They don't want to be bogged down by the show saying exactly what it wants them to think. If you wanna think Rarity was born in 1972, you can think that in your own headcanon.

These characters are precious to millions of people. This show is just showing us some of the many things we can do with them. Imagination is a powerful tool, and the show wasn't designed to tell "the definitive story" for these characters, it was designed to showcase these characters and how flexible they really are.

And then Hasbro decided the show was more popular than the toyline and everything got fucked up.
>>
Gas all "Gas all Glimmerfags"fags
>>
>>29689829
Gas all "Gas all "Gas all Glimmerfags"fags"fags
>>
>>29689381
Who's to say they're not gonna make Season 8 27 or even 30 episodes for the hell of it?
>>
>>29689345
Reminder that for all ofSeasons 5 and 6, a total of around 50 episodes, Glim has been in 10.
>>
>>29690139
Production wise it's very odd
>>
>>29689734
Stop using that retarded excuse, Jim. It has been 4 years of you using it to excuse yourself from your endless string of screwups.
>>
>>29690162
That's 6 episodes too many, Anon.
>>
>>29689364
First post best post
>>
>>29689345
she hasn't learned shit in the show after her reformation
>>
>>29689734
>If you wanna think Rarity was born in 1972, you can think that in your own headcanon.

my headcanon is that rarity is a pats fan.
>>
>>29690283

it's so adorable watching people roleplay like this, like they'd actually have the balls.
>>
I fucking hate Starlight Glimmer
>>
>Dear Jim

quit shoving your purple shit down our throats
we HATE Starlight Glimmer and you fucking know it
you're a shit (whatever the fuck you do) at Hasjew
get rid of her, now!
>>
>>29690872
Season 8 finale is going to be her "reforming" a villain called Rockburst Simmer, an alicorn from another dimension who tried to eradicate Equestria because she didn't get what she wanted for her birthday. Rockburst becomes the main protagonist of the show, the Mane 6 never make another appearance, and throughout Season 9-10 everything is handed to Rockburst without her deserving it.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.